剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
瞧 还走着呢 一切都还好
Mmkay, still walking, all's good.
走吧
Mmkay.
- 你还好吗? - 我还是加油走吧
- How are you? - I should probably keep moving.
天哪 我的脚还没这么疼过
God, my feet have never been in this much pain before.
- 噢 真的? 那那次呢? - 哪次?
- Oh yeah, what about that time? - What time?
那次我让你的脚...
The time when I did the thing and your feet were...
- 停会吧 - 坐下歇歇
- gotta stop. - Gotta sit.
- 你刚才说什么来着? - 关于什么?
- What were you saying? - About what?
- 关于我的脚 - 你的脚怎么了?
- About my feet. - What about your feet?
我不知道 你刚才说 那次把我的脚怎么了
I don't know. You were talking about the thing you did to my feet.
把你脚怎么了?
What thing?
那次你...
The thing that you...
你 然后...唔?
you and... huh?
- 什么? - 我哪知道
- What? - I don't know.
在我看来 我俩状态都不好
Just an observation – you and I do not function
要进入恐怖的睡眠状态了
well on a funky sleeping pattern.
我好像时差还没倒过来
I feel jet-lagged.
你整整24小时没睡了
You've been up twenty-four hours straight.
是啊 我为什么那样做?
Yes, why did I do that?
因为我拜托你的
Because I asked you to.
- 有用吗? - 当时是的
- And that worked? - At the time.
- 我不会再期待了 - 现实主义者 我喜欢
- I don't expect it to again. - A realist, I like that.
Luke's还有多远啊?
How far is Luke's?
就在那儿
It's right over there.
- 看起来好远 - 非常远
- It looks far. - Very far.
也许假如我们努力集中精神
Maybe if we concentrate really hard,
我们的超能力合力 能够让我们移近些
our combined psychic powers will move it closer.
我觉得没什么效果
I don't think it's working.
是我的错 我精力不够集中
It's my fault, I'm not focusing.
是的 一定是因为那样 我们才不能再移近半个街区了
Yes, that must be why we can't move a half a city block closer to us.
那好吧 我们走
All right then, let's go.
数到三就走
On the count of three.
噢 天呐
Oh my God.
谢谢啊
Thank you.
我从没发现Luke's有一百里远呢
I never realized Luke's was a hundred miles away.
幸好还没下雪
We're lucky it wasn't snowing.
否则就变成"多纳聚会"了 只不过我们的头发要多点
*****注*****: Donner Party, 1846年一群富有冒险精神的人 走捷径去美国西部追随淘金热潮. 为首的队长姓Donner, 所以称为"多纳聚会".
It would've been The Donner Party all over again, but with slightly better hair.
你干吗坐在那边?
Why are you sitting over there?
哪儿?
Where?
那张桌子
At that table.
我怎么会到这儿来的?
How did I get here?
你坐过去的
You sat there.
这把椅子离你那把很近啊
Well, this chair's very close to that chair,
那你就明白我怎么弄错了吧
so you understand how I could've made the mistake.
过来和我坐
Move over here with me.
你怎么不过来和我坐呢?
Why don't you move over here with me?
因为我不是坐错椅子的人
Because I'm not the one who sat in the wrong chair.
我觉得你说我坐的是错的椅子 有些太不客气了
I think it's a little presumptuous to assume that my chair is the wrong chair
我的椅子或许刚好就是那把对的呢
when my chair could just as easily be the right chair.
- 不可能 - 为什么?
- No. - Why?
因为我是家族首领 我养家糊口
Because I'm the leader of the clan, the provider of the household,
绝对的老大 还有脚刚睡着的人
the alpha male, and the one whose feet just fell asleep
当然不可能移过去了
so there's absolutely no chance of movement.
好吧
Fine.
谢咯
Thank you.
看 坐在成年人的桌边很幸福 对吧?
See, it's nice sitting at the grown-up table, isn't it?
哦 抱歉 我的奖杯撞到你了吗?
Oh, excuse me, did my trophy bump you?
没有 Kirk
No, Kirk, it didn't.
那就好 因为它实在是太大了
Good, because the size of it is so large
有时我都搞不清楚底座在哪
that sometimes I can't judge where the exact end of it is.
我们没事 Kirk
We're fine, Kirk.
那就好 因为这个 闪耀的金边的确很锋利
I'm glad, because these shiny golden edges are actually very sharp.
可能无意中挖到眼睛 或者划条很深的伤口
They could take an eye out or cause a deep gash completely unintentionally.
说是奖杯更像是个武器
It's almost more a weapon than a trophy.
真的吗? 那我能拿着吗?
Really? Can I hold it, then?
让开 Kirk 你挡住门了
Get out of the way, Kirk. You're blocking the door.
Luke 今天早上我要坐张大桌子
Luke, I'll be needing one of your larger tables this morning,
因为你的小桌子绝对放不下
since your smaller tables simply cannot accommodate the sheer size
- 这个巨大的奖杯 - 就放在地上吧
- of my massive trophy. - Put it on the floor.
它需要自己的椅子
It needs its own chair.
如果你不快坐下的话 那它就需要点胶水了
It's gonna need some glue if you don't sit down pretty soon.
人人都讨厌胜者
Everybody hates a winner.
咱们一个人要烤薄饼
How ‘bout one person gets pancakes
一个人要炒鸡蛋 然后分分 好吗?
and one person gets eggs and then we can share?
不行 我得走了
I can't, I have to go.
你说什么?才刚...
What are you talking about? It's...
我们花了30分钟才到这儿?
It took us thirty minutes to get here?
- 我们走的很艰难 - 天呀 该死
- Lots of limping. - Wow, shoot.
走前至少拿个面包圈吧
At least grab a donut before you go.
嗨 Luke 我们要些面包圈
Hey, Luke, we need a couple of donuts,
再来几条Heather Mills送去克罗地亚的假肢
*****注*****:Heather Mills,Paul McCartney前妻,青年时车祸 截肢后搬到克罗地亚居住
and... some of those extra legs Heather Mills is sending over to Croatia.
马上就来
Coming right up.
- 我得去学校了 - 我也是
- I have to get to school. - Yeah, me too.
这是什么意思?
What the hell was that?
这是"Rory和Jess"的第一集:关系初期
That was episode one of Rory and Jess: The Early Years.
什么?
What?
Rory和Jess在一起了
Rory and Jess are together.
你说真的?那Dean怎么办?
Are you serious? What about Dean?
Dean和Rory在舞会上分手了
Dean and Rory broke up at the dance.
真的? 我就在舞会 我怎么不知道?
They did? I was at the dance, how come I didn't know about this?
因为你是你
Because you're you.
但为什么 发生什么了?
But why, what happened?
- Jess出现了啊 - 哇 哇
- Jess happened. - Wow, wow.
- 那... - 是的
- So... - Yup.
哇 这太好了
Wow. Well, this is great.
我会告诉Dean 你这么说的
I'll tell Dean you said that.
你知道我是什么意思 Rory和Jess Jess和Rory
You know what I mean, Rory and Jess, Jess and Rory.
我觉得这太棒了 你觉得不好吗?
I think this is great. Don't you think this is great?
我想 Rory也17岁了 她跟Jess的感情也到火候了
I think Rory's seventeen and it's probably about time for a Jess.
瞧 我知道Jess有时是有些凶恶
Look, I know Jess is a little tough sometimes,
但是他喜欢Rory Rory是个好孩子
but he likes Rory and Rory's a good kid,
说不定还能给他好的影响呢
hopefully she'll rub off on him.
知道吗 我花了许多时间和精力
You know what, I've spent a lot of time and energy
在Jess这事上 Rory已经做出选择了
fighting the whole Jess thing. Rory's made her choice,
我想看着她开心 我希望这是对的
I want her to be happy. I'm just hoping for the best at this point.
非常浪漫啊
Very romantic.
爱情故事的结尾喊出 "终于啊!"的人总是这么说
Says the man who yelled "Finally!" at the end of Love Story.
我给你拿杯咖啡
I'll get you coffee.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
请再做一盘
Do it again, please!
我都不知道 有没有另一种说法 来表达"沙拉里不要放胡桃"...
I'm not quite sure what other way there is to say ‘no walnuts in the salad'
除了说"沙拉里不要放胡桃"?
except to say ‘no walnuts in the salad.'
妈 她只是弄错了
Mom, she just made a mistake.
她不听 不在意 也没有职业道德
She doesn't listen, she doesn't care, she has no work ethic.
她有职业道德的 你让她重做四次沙拉啦
She has some work ethic. You made her remake the salad four times.
我喜欢把事情都做得很精确
I like things done correctly.
- 最好在第一次就做对 - 还是你了解我 Richard
- Preferably the first time. - Thank you, Richard.
你知道吗 妈妈 在欧洲 人们先吃主菜 最后吃沙拉
You know, Mom, in Europe, they eat the salad last and the main course first.
- 我们又不是在欧洲 - 我们可以假装是啊
- We're not in Europe. - We could pretend.
至于嘛 Lorelai 为了另份沙拉 你连再等个十分钟都不行吗?
Really, Lorelai, you can't wait ten minutes for another salad?
现在状况有那么恐怖吗?
*****注*****: 此处用了dire一词, 跟下句Lorelai的回答对应
The situation's that dire?
在四份沙拉之前 不 一点都不恐怖
Four salads ago, no, not dire.
现在的状况是 "钱是无用的 女人是免费的"
*****注*****: 原话是"money for nothing and chicks for free". 这是Dire Straits乐队"Money for Nothing"中的歌♥词
Right now it's ‘your money for nothing and your chicks for free.'
- Rory 她说什么? - 她连午饭都没吃过
- Rory? - She didn't have lunch.
行
Fine.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
很显然 今晚我们要做回欧洲人了
Apparently, we're going to be European tonight.
太棒了 日复一日 做美国人我都倦了
Oh, wonderful. I was getting so tired of being American day after day after day.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表