剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 天啊 她不要命了? - 显然是
- My God, is she insane? - Apparently so.
恩 那么 简单地说 家里没有Emily 也没有Sofia
Okay, so, to recap, there's no Emily and there's no Sofia.
没有任何监视了
And there's no supervision whatsoever.
- 那我们做点什么? - 庆祝一下
- What will we do? - Let's celebrate.
庆祝什么?
Celebrate what?
- 再也没有期中考试了 - 很好 很好
- No more midterms. - Hear, hear.
- 那么 我们喝一杯 - 很好 很好
- Okay, I say that we drink to it. - Hear, hear.
- 威士忌 沃特加 还是金酒? - 很好 很好
- Scotch, vodka, or gin? - Hear, hear.
加上颗樱桃
And put a cherry in it.
看起来我爸妈又在计划旅行呢
It looks like the Gilmores are planning a trip again.
这次去哪里?
Where to this time?
那些有豪华饭店的旅游胜地
Someplace fabulous where they'll stay at a fancy hotel
并且能碰到其他有钱的美国人 这样他们就不必...
with a lot of other rich Americans so they won't have to talk
和那些真正生活在 那个国家的人讲话了
to anyone who actually lives in that country.
"Myra Waldo的欧洲旅行驾车指南"
"Myra Waldo's Travel and Motoring Guide to Europe."
你好 Myra
Hello Myra.
天 我希望他们能在那儿过圣诞节
Oh God, I hope they go over Christmas.
那我就乐翻了
That would be as holly jolly as it gets.
好喝
Smooth.
嗨 你猜我想到了什么
Hey, guess what I decided –
- 我不想上大学了 - 当真么?
- I'm not gonna go to college. - Are you serious?
我要用一年的时间走遍欧洲
I'm taking a year and I'm going to Europe.
背着行李 坐着火车 睡长椅 认识这个世界
I'm gonna backpack, train it, sleep on a bench, see the world.
你肯定已经把你的伟大计划 告诉Straub和Francine了 我敢打赌
And you've told Straub and Francine about your big plans, I'm sure.
这个不重要
Ah, it doesn't matter.
一拿到毕业证书我就出发
I'm outta here the second that diploma's in my hand.
不错呀
Sounds good.
你要跟我一起去
You're coming with me.
- 啊 我么? - 是
- Oh, I am? - Yup.
我睡在长椅上?好吧 你想想那个的场景
I'm sleeping on a bench? Okay, how does that picture look to you,
对我来说 那看上去 是一个巨大的"不可能"
‘cause to me it looks like a big no.
行 给你找个房♥子睡觉
Fine, you we get a room for,
但我还是睡在外面的长椅上
and then I'll just sleep on the bench outside.
- 这样好多了 - 那你和我一起去?
- Much better arrangement. - So you'll go?
Christopher 你应该要上大学的
Christopher, you're supposed to go to college.
我也该要去上大学
I'm supposed to go to college.
你应该加入你♥爸♥的公♥司♥ 得到一个管理层的职位
Then you're supposed to join your dad's firm where you'll get a corner office
努力拼命地工作
and big stick to shove up your butt.
计划有变
Change of plans.
你不能随意改变
You can't just change the plans.
你的人生规划是家族设定的
The plans came over on the Mayflower.
噢 Lor 我们一起摆脱这些
Come on, Lor. Let's get out of here,
一起离开这里 带着Myra的书私奔吧
let's get away from this place. Let's take Myra and just bolt.
在餐桌上留张字条 写道:"亲爱的Richard和Emily
Leave a note on the dining room table. "Dear Richard and Emily,
我不属于这里 我要去别的地方
I don't belong here, I'm going somewhere else,
到了以后再给你们打电♥话♥ 爱你们的Lorelai" 怎么样?
I'll call you when I get there. Love, Lorelai.' How does that sound?
恩 我脑子里出现了一个词"哇"
Well, the word "whoopee" comes to mind.
那么 这是我们的计划
So, then, it's a plan.
我们的计划
It's a plan.
嗨 我要睡在十三世纪的挂毯里
Hey, I want to sleep amongst thirteenth century tapestries
那里还有当地手艺人做的巧克力
and chocolates made by local artisans.
好的 就这么定了 除了给拿破仑三世的医生
Okay, then, it's settled. We're not staying at any place
建造的私宅
that wasn't built for Napoleon the third's doctor
或是挂有Chagall画作的浴室 我们就哪儿也不住
or doesn't have a Chagall in the bathroom.
好的 好的
Hear, hear.
现在我们要解决费用问题
Now we just have to figure out how we're gonna pay for it.
嗨 你的风琴弹的如何?
Hey, how good's your organ grinding?
我昨晚给她打电♥话♥
I called last night and I asked her
请她讲讲韩国战争 但她说她很忙
to talk me through the Korean War and she said she was busy.
- 噢 她百分百有男友了 - 我也觉得
- Oh, she's definitely got a boyfriend. - I know.
- 也该是时候了 - 我同意
- I for one think it's about time. - I agree.
不去约会是不正常的
It wasn't healthy, all that non-dating.
那么熬着对皮肤没有一点好处
It definitely didn't help that whole skin thing she was going through.
她什么时候能告诉咱俩?
How come she didn't tell us?
我觉得她想完全确定以后
I think she just wanted to make sure it was gonna take.
那么 跟我们说说 Jamie是个什么样的人?
So, tell us, what's this Jamie like?
现在我实在不想谈到Paris 以后也不
You know, I really don't feel like talking about Paris right now. Or ever.
哦 别这样 你认识他 我们没有
Oh, come on, you know him, we don't.
- 他性感么? - 他的车棒不棒?
- Is he sexy? - Does he have a good car?
- 有信托基金么? - 外形怎么样?
- How's the trust fund? - How's the profile?
- 有没有舞会的照片? - 他的朋友都是什么人?
- Will the prom pictures work? - How are his friends?
是啊 他俩会发展顺利吗?
Yes. Is there spin-off potential?
- 噢 - 走了
- Whoops. - Bye.
现在 大家聚过来
Okay, everyone, gather around.
在我手上的是 2002年Franklin年鉴的相片
I have in my hand the 2002 Franklin Yearbook photos.
我给每个人都印了一张 我们要改期执行Barney的
I got copies for everyone, so let's leave the Barney's clearance sale reenactment
清♥仓♥销♥售♥计划 知道了么?
for another day, shall we?
还有 请注意一下 在学校新的标语下
And, please take note of the fact that the idea
摆姿势的主意 取得了巨大的成功
of posing under the new school banner was a major, major success.
- Paris - 恩?
- Paris. - Yes?
- 我在打喷嚏 - 什么?
- I'm sneezing. - What?
照片里我正在打喷嚏 脸偏到一边了
In the picture. I'm sneezing and my head is turned.
噢 是的 我发现了
Oh, yeah, I noticed that,
但每张照片都有小瑕疵 我只能挑出一张
but every picture had something wrong with it and I had to pick the one
绝大多数人都照得很不错的
that was the best for the largest number of people.
- 我们照了90张 - 你想说什么?
- We took ninety pictures. - What's your point?
我的意思是 在90张里 难道你就不能找出一张
My point is in ninety tries, there wasn't one other picture
大家都拍的不错 而我看起来
that was good for the group and didn't have me looking
也不像是在表演马戏的吗?
like I'm in Cirque du Soleil.
抱歉 生活有时是残酷的
Sorry. Life can play some cruel tricks sometimes.
这次Gellar阵营可真帮了个"大忙"啊
Life had a little help from the Gellar camp this time.
我们还没完呢
We are not done.
- 你好 - Rory 嘿 听着
- Hello? - Rory, hi, listen.
我刚刚接了个电♥话♥ 稍等一下 我给他打回去
I just got the call and – hold on a sec. I'll call him back.
抱歉 让你等了 我讲到哪儿啦?
I'm back, sorry. Where was I?
你是谁?
Who is this?
Maureen Rollins Sherry的朋友
Maureen Rollins, Sherry's friend.
噢 是 对的 Maureen 很抱歉我...
Oh, yes, right, Maureen, I'm sorry, I...
别担心 听着 我知道邀请信上说
Don't worry about it. Listen, I know the invitation said
我们下星期要参加剖腹产手术聚会
that we were all gathering at the c-section next week,
- 但Sherry已经开始阵痛了 - 什么?
- but Sherry just went into labor. - What?
一切都乱套了 她阵痛了 并让我
She screwed up, she's in labor, and she wanted me
给所有女伴打电♥话♥ 让大家立刻去医院
to call all the girls and beg them to get down to the hospital ASAP.
这真是一团糟
It's a big screw-up.
是啊
I guess.
- 你会来吧? - 恩...
- Can you come? - Well...
- 你还是个孩子 对么? - 什么?
- You're a child, right? - What?
在学校?
School?
在学校 你在上课吗?
School, you have school?
是 我在上课 但...
Yes, I have school, but...
能想办法改改今天的课程吗?
Is there anyway you could reschedule school just for today?
她已经完全失控了 但也仍是咱们的Sherry
She completely screwed up, but she's still our Sherry.
好的 我正好刚下课
Well, I'm actually done with school now.
我能赶上火车...
I could grab a train and...
那就最好了 简直太棒了
That would be the best, the absolute best.
你真是个好孩子 她在Boston纪念医院
You are a great kid. She's at Boston Memorial.
我们在那儿见 听着 Graydon Carter打进来了
I will meet you there. Listen, I have Graydon Carter on the other line.
- 谁? - Graydon Carter
- Who? - Graydon Carter.
- 我挂咯 - 好的 拜拜
- I have to go. - Okay, bye.
请确保光线会非常柔和
Please make sure the light is very soft.
要达到人有光泽的效果
I want a luminous quality.
我必须先看到这位女孩
I'm gonna have to see the young lady
才能确定灯光
before I can set the final lighting.
好 当然
Yes, of course.
Arletta 你叫Lorelai了么?
Arletta, did you call Lorelai?
是的 夫人 20分钟前就叫了
Yes, ma'am. Twenty minutes ago.
她怎么说?
And what did she say?
她说正在穿衣服
She said she was still getting dressed.
需要我再上去看看么?
Do you want me to go up there again?
不 我自己去
No, I'll do it.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表