剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
and I don't wanna understand! I don't even really wanna talk about this right now.
我有妈妈就够了 你去做别人的爸爸吧!
I've got Mom, that's all I need. Go be somebody else's dad!
-别这么说 -我上楼去了 他走了再叫我
- Don't say that. - I'm going upstairs. Call me when he's gone.
-她不会自己变成那样的 -嘿 你还不了解你女儿吗?
- She did not get there by herself. - Hey, have you ever met your daughter?
她能一个人去任何地方! 她能自己去第三维空间!
She could get anywhere by herself! She could get to the third dimension by herself!
她4岁就能帮忙指挥交通
She was helping the crossing guard when she was four.
-我要和她谈谈 -不 不许去
- I'm going to talk to her. - No, you're not.
她想一个人静静 尊重她吧 我以后会和她谈的
She wants to be alone and cool off. Respect that. I'll talk to her later.
你和她谈 太棒了 我感觉好多了
You'll talk to her, great. That makes me feel a whole lot better.
好了 你快走吧 马上走
Okay, you need to leave, right now.
-这样是不对的 她需要父亲 -我知道...
- This isn't right. She needs her father. - I know she needs her father,
我一直对她说她需要父亲 但她觉得父亲背叛了她
I've been telling her she needs her father! But she feels like her father bailed on her
她又生气又受伤 我无法马上转变她的想法
and she's mad and hurt, and I can't change that in three minutes!
-你觉得我希望发生这样的事吗? -噢 天呐
- Do you think I like this situation? - Oh God.
你是这样想的吗? 在我们经历如此的窘境后
Do you? I mean, after what you and I had going and now –
Chris 你还记得 为什么我们现在会吵架吗?
Chris, do you remember why we're here right now?
是你生命中的什么插曲 导致我们都这么不愉快呢?
What event in your life caused this very pleasant moment we're sharing?
-那个和这件事没有关系 -噢...那个...什么? Chris 醒醒吧!
- That has nothing to do with this. - Oh... it... what? Chris, man!
-你到底要我怎么样? -我要你和我谈谈!
- What do you want from me? - I wanna talk!
-你想谈什么? -不知道 只是...
- About what? - I don't know. I just...
-我不喜欢现在这样的局面 -但现在 就是这样的!
- I don't like how things are. - But that's how they are!
-我没想到会变成这样! -但就是变成这样了啊!
- I didn't want things to turn out this way! - But they did turn out this way!
但我不想!!!
But I didn't want that!
-Christopher Sherry是不是还在怀孕? -当然啦
- Christopher, is Sherry still pregnant? - Of course she is.
-你是不是还和她在一起? -是的
- Are you still with her? - Yes.
-你会和她结婚吗? -会的
- Are you gonna marry her? - Yes.
-那么 亲爱的 我们只能这样了!接受现实吧! -我不能接受
- Then, honey, we are where we are! Accept it. - I can't.
你难道不明白我不和你谈 是因为这让我心痛 真的很痛很痛!
Don't you understand that I can't talk to you because it hurts talking to you, really hurts!
现在站在这儿 我都快要死了 你就一点儿也不明白吗?
Standing here right now is killing me, okay? Don't you understand that?
-Christopher 你最好走吧 -Emily 我...
- Christopher, I think you'd better go now. - Emily, I...
走吧 请!
Leave now, please.
你得准备着盾牌和战马 才能做到这样的
You know, you need a mask and a horse when you do that.
有东西糊了
Something's burning.
Chris?
Chris?
慢慢来吧
Give it time.
-好了 这真是个有趣的晚上 -是的
- Well, now, that was a fun night. - Yup.
-自从生你以来 我还没这么快乐过 -啦啦啦
- I haven't had that much fun since labor. - Ba-dum-bum.
认真点 女士们先生们 话筒开了吗?
But seriously, ladies and gentlemen, is this on?
-我不敢相信 他真的会过来 -他很想你
- I can't believe he just came over. - He misses you.
-他也很想你 -我们都很让他牵挂
- He misses you. - We're very missable.
宝贝 他太爱你了 他也不想把事情弄得那么糟...
Honey, he loves you so much, he didn't mean to mess...
是 他不想 但事实就是那么糟
No, he never means to, but he does.
我不管他说什么做什么 反正我不去参加他的婚礼
And I don't care what he says or does, I'm not going to this wedding.
-你不必去的 -太好了
- You don't have to. - Good.
但你要去的 时间一久 当你不再生他的气
But you might, at a later point in your life, when you're not so angry
你同他和好 我们都知道你们会的 那时就会因为错过婚礼而遗憾的
and you make up with your dad, as we both know you will, you might be sorry you missed it.
-这是个错误的婚礼 -啊 总是有它的原因的
- It's the wrong wedding. - Ah, things happen for a reason.
-什么时候开始这变成你的处世哲学了 -从现在开始吧
- Since when is that your philosophy. - Since now.
-顺便说一句 我还是个共♥产♥主义者哦 -真的吗?
- By the way, I'm also a communist. - Really?
-是啊 因为我穿红色真的很好看 -我饿了
- Yes, ‘cause I look damn good in red. - I'm starving.
-真的?是不是因为晚饭很难吃? -很可能哦
- Really? Could it be ‘cause dinner sucked? - Could be.
-我们去吃汉堡和芝士 -还有炸土豆
- Let's do mac and cheese. - And tater tots
-再来些皮萨小卷 -噢 还有辣椒牛肉汤哦
- And those little pizza rolls. - Oh, and chili beef soup.
-之后 我们就得为自己再多造个肠子了 -好吧 那就不要汤了
- After which we will install our own vomitorium. - Okay, nix the soup.
加点蛋糕 好 我们理一理 动作要又快又顺
And add some cake. Okay, let's be organized – make it fast, make it snappy,
-如果你突然想多买♥♥点 就买♥♥巧克力吧 -遵命 长官
- and if there's any impulse buying, make it chocolate. - Aye aye, captain.
-Lorelai! -噢 不好
- Lorelai! - Oh no.
-你去买♥♥吧 -你确定吗?
- Go on in. - Are you sure?
-我得搞定这个 -好运
- I have to take care of this. - Good luck.
嘿 Kirk
Hey Kirk.
Lorelai 我知道你还没考虑好 我不是来催你的
Lorelai, I know you haven't made up your mind yet, and I'm not here for an answer.
-我只想知道 你对金枪鱼过敏吗? -呃 不
- I just need to know : are you allergic to tuna? - Uh, no.
噢 好的 谢谢
No, good. Thank you very much.
Kirk 我想好了
Kirk, I have made up my mind.
-那么快? -对
- And it's fully formed? - Yes, it is.
-考虑周全啦? -是的
-你不想再问点别的啦? -不用了
- You don't need any other information? - No, I don't.
-如果需要 我可以让我妈打电♥话♥给... -完全没必要了
- ‘Cause I could have my mother call you if... - Totally unnecessary.
好吧 那么 说吧
Okay, well, then, go ahead.
我刚结束一段非常尴尬的恋情 我知道这听上去像个借口 但那不是
I just got out of a really weird relationship, and I know that sounds like a line, but it isn't.
我没有完全恢复过来 我不想伤害你
I'm just not... fully over the shock of it yet, and I never wanna hurt you
因为你是我的朋友 我喜欢你
because you're my friend and I like you,
所以我必须拒绝你 对不起
so I have to say no. I'm sorry.
是不是我问金枪鱼的事 问的太私密了?
Was the tuna inquiry too personal?
哦 不 我觉得那很体贴
Oh, no, I thought it was very thoughtful
你确定不久后 你不会改变想法?
You're sure you won't feel like it anytime soon?
我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
嗯 至少我问过你了
Well, at least I asked.
晚安 Lorelai
Goodnight Lorelai.
-买♥♥东西? -对 借过
- Doing a little shopping? - Yes. Excuse me.
-干嘛冷冰冰的? -没有 只是东西要坏了
- Why the cold shoulder? - No cold shoulder. I just have perishables here.
哦 是啊 你要在牛肉通心粉坏掉前赶回家
Oh yeah, you wanna get home before that beefaroni goes bad.
我妈在等我
My mom's waiting for me.
-在华盛顿过的怎样? -不错
- How was Washington? - Fine.
-有什么趣事吗? -没有
- Do anything interesting? - Nope.
-噢 -那你呢?
- Okay. - What about you?
-我? -发生什么有意思的事了吗?
- What about me? - Anything interesting happen?
-我是指 在这个暑假 -没
- This summer, I mean. - Nope.
-真的吗? -对的
- Really? - Really.
暑假里什么也没发生?
So nothing happened this summer, at all?
天很热 在两星期前 有个吃甜筒比赛
It was hot. Two weeks ago there was a run on snowcones.
机器坏了 大家乱成一团 Taylor要打电♥话♥给国家警卫队 但...
Machine broke, people went crazy, Taylor tried to call in the National Guard, but...
-我不是在说甜筒 -那你说的是什么?
- I'm not talking about snowcones. - What are you talking about then?
没什么
Nothing.
-她叫Shane -总算说回正轨了
- Her name's Shane. - As in ‘come back'?
-是啊 -很好 不错
- Yup. - Well, great. That's great.
-确实不错 -我知道了
- Really, it's great. - So I've heard.
-确实是嘛 -你不高兴吗?
- Well, it is. - Are you upset about something?
-没有 -我是说 我和Shane...
- No. - I mean, me and Shane...
你和Shane怎么了?
What about you and Shane?
我不知道 你看上去并不开心
I don't know, it didn't exactly bring a smile to your face.
是啊 我还在为甜筒机坏掉而震惊呢
Well, I'm still freaked out about the, uh, snowcone machine.
-好吧 -我一点都不介意你和Shane在一起
- Okay. - I could care less about you and Shane.
-好的 -只是有点吃惊 就这些
- Good. - It just surprised me, that's all.
-为什么? -因为!
- Why? - Because.
-因为什么? -因为Sookie婚礼上发生的事情
- Because why? - Because of what happened at Sookie's wedding.
是啊 所以我一回来看到你和Shane 让我一时不知所措
Yeah, so me coming back here and just seeing you with Shane just kind of threw me for a sec.
抱歉 这个暑假 我有收到你的任何消息吗?
I'm sorry, did I hear from you at all this summer?
我是不是刚好错过了 你打来的数以千计的电♥话♥?
Did I just happen to miss the thousands of phone calls you made to me,
或者邮递员碰巧 丢失了你写来的那些信?
or did the postman happen to lose all those letters you wrote to me?
是你吻的我 你让我什么都不要说 非常风情 顺便说一句
You kiss me, you tell me not to say anything... very flattering, by the way.
你飞去华盛顿...然后音讯全无
You go off to Washington... then nothing.
你回来之后冷若冰霜 是因为我不像Dean那样
Then you come back here all put out because I didn't just sit around
随时守候在你身旁吗?
and wait for you like Dean would've done?
对了 Dean怎么样? 你还和他在一起吗?
And yeah, what about Dean? Are you still with him?
因为上一次我确认时 你们还在一起 至今也没有传出别的消息
'Cause last time I checked, you were, and I haven't heard anything to the contrary.
另外 你们那天散步的时候 就像该死的Andy Hardy的电影
********注***:Andy Hardy,浪漫喜剧片导演
Plus, the two of you walking around the other day like some damn Andy Hardy movie.
对我来说 你们似乎还是那么登对
Seemed to me like you're still pretty together.
我差点期望看到你跳进谷仓 上演好戏
I half expected you to break into a barn and put on a show.
你什么时候看到我和Dean的?
When did you see me with Dean?
在那次愚蠢的小镇无聊辩论上
At that stupid summer insanity plea the town put on.
噢 Shane的头挡在你面前 你还能看到我们 真惊讶啊
Oh, I'm surprised you could see anything with Shane's head plastered to your face.
-你没回答我 -回答什么?
- You didn't answer me. - About what?
-你打电♥话♥给我了吗? -没有
- Did you call me at all? - No.
-写信了吗? - 没有
- Did you send me a letter? - No.
-寄明信片了吗? -没有
- Postcard? - No.
-那就是发信♥号♥♥弹啦? -够啦!
- Smoke signal? - Stop.
-还是送漂亮的果篮啦? -别说了!
- A nice fruit basket? - Enough!
你还和Dean在一起吗?
Are you still with Dean?
回答我 Rory 是 或 不是 你还和Dean在一起吗?
Come on, Rory, yes or no – are you still with Dean?
是的 我还和Dean一起 是的!
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表