剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
I told him about how when Kirk wins, he likes to take his victory lap around the floor
在场内随着主题曲乱舞 我想带他去看这一切
to the theme from Rocky. I was gonna show him all those things,
我要和他一起坐在场边看
and I was gonna show them to him sitting down.
他还是可以来嘛 他还是可以看到这些啊
He can still come, and he can still see all those things,
除了如果是你在跳舞 说不定到时 是我们拿着奖杯乱舞而不是Kirk呢
except if you dance, maybe that victory lap will be you and me instead of Kirk.
好吧 我告诉你...
Okay, I'll tell you what.
这个周末 我本该和Paris 一起为了Franklin报工作
I was supposed to work on the Franklin this weekend with Paris.
但是?
如果她说行 我就和你去跳舞
If she says yes, then I will dance with you.
- 噢 我太爱你了! - 你应该去卖♥♥♥车♥
- Oh, I love ya! - You should sell cars.
我是应该去 不是吗?
I should, shouldn't I?
我来咯 大奖杯
Hello, big fancy trophy.
记下实验之前细胞的形态
Take note of its form before treated.
要清晰准确地做好记录 然后和报告一起交上来
Make sure that your notes are completely legible since you will be turning them in with your result.
- Gellar小姐 你好啊 - 对不起 我迟到了 Savitt夫人
- Miss Gellar, hello. - Sorry I'm late, Mrs. Savitt.
- 一切还好吗? - 是的 我睡过头了
- Is everything okay? - Yes. I overslept.
- 你开玩笑吧 - 没 这种事再也不会发生了
- You're kidding. - No, it won't happen again.
呃 那就好
Well, good.
好了 各位 我们开始做实验
Okay, everyone, let's get to work.
Paris 嗨 听着 我有事和你商量
Paris, hi. Listen, I need to ask you something.
说吧
Shoot.
我镇上正发生一件大事...
There's this big event that's happening in my town...
- 小猪赛跑? - 跳舞马拉松
- Pig race? - Dance marathon.
- 差不多嘛 - 在星期六
- I was close. - It's on Saturday,
它将持续比赛24小时 我妈真的很想赢得比赛
and it's a twenty-four hour thing and my mother really wants to win,
她的搭档抛弃了她 我就长话短说吧
and her partner bailed on her and, long story short,
我想这星期六Franklin报的事 能不能改到下星期六呢?
I was wondering if there was anyway we could move this Saturday's Franklin thing to next Saturday.
好的
Okay.
- 她说什么? - 我不确定
- What did she say? - I don't know.
- 你说什么? - 我说可以
- What did you say? - I said yes.
- 她说可以 - 她说可以
- She said yes. - She said yes.
- 你星期六有空吗? - 没
- Are you free on Saturday? - No.
那你呢? 快点 说话
What about you? Come on – speak.
Louise 我在这逮到俩了!
Louise, I got two over here!
- 那就没事了 是吧? - 你昨天过的不错哈
- So, we're done, right? - You had a good time yesterday.
昨天什么?
What was yesterday?
昨天你为了Franklin报的75周年特刊
Yesterday was the day that you were all freaked out
而发疯抓狂 但今天却没有
about the seventy-fifth anniversary issue of the Franklin and today's the day you're not.
Rory 我同意推迟会议 并不意味着...
Rory, just because I agreed to postpone a newspaper session does in no way imply...
- 你一直在笑 - 不能笑噢
- You can't even stop smiling. - I can, too.
- 说嘛 - 好吧
- Tell me. - Okay.
我们去喝咖啡 他告诉我 我们约会时他过的很开心
We went for coffee, and he talked about how he had a great time on our date,
他对我很着迷 整天都想着我
and how he finds me fascinating, and how he thought about me all the time.
完了 就这些 满意了吧?
Okay, there, happy?
唔 他喜欢你
Wow, he likes you.
- 我感觉到了 - 肯定的了
- I left an impression. - You sure did.
我还是想不明白他干嘛和我约会
I still don't understand why he'd wanna date me.
他周围都是大学女生 肯定有很多比我可爱
He's surrounded by college girls all day long who must be prettier than I am,
也更有经验
and more experienced than I am.
我知道她们是胸大无脑 但是男孩子才不在乎呢
I mean, I'm sure they're all idiots, but usually that's the last thing a guy thinks
当他们把约会看成是一场游戏时
about when he's looking for a date for the big game.
- 那Jamie肯定是特例 - 或者是心理变♥态♥ *注: Ted Bundy, 连环奸♥杀♥杀手
- Jamie must be special. - Or Ted Bundy.
绝对是 两者中必有一个符合
Absolutely. It's either one or the other.
- 嗨 你可以帮我个忙吗? - 好的
- Hey. Can you do me a favor? - Okay.
别跟Madeline或Louise说起这事
Don't say anything to Madeline or Louise about this.
- 关于Jamie? - 是的
- About Jamie? - Yeah.
- 但她们是你最好的朋友 - 理论上是
- But they're your best friends. - Theoretically, yes,
上次我和她们提起男人时
but the second I mention a guy they're gonna both start singing the theme
她们简直就没完没了了 我受不了那个 行吗?
from the Trojan Man commercial, and I just can't take that, okay?
没人会知道这事 除非你允许我说
No one knows until you give the word.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得说 关于那些时尚的美眉
I have to say, for a couple of modern girls,
我们有时对其中最好的那个有偏见
we have time-warped with the best of ‘em.
- 你感觉怎样 小冠军? - 起太早了
- How ya doing there, champ? - Early.
- 嗯 是早了点 - 太阳还没出来呢
- Yes, it's a tad early. - No sun.
呃 太阳公公还没起来呢
Well, he's not up yet.
我眼睛都睁不开
I can't even open my eyes.
没关系 也没啥好看的
That's okay, there's nothing to see.
Kirk穿着泳衣 Taylor穿着裙子 Al穿着皮裤 *注: Speedo, 著名泳装品牌
Kirk's in a Speedo, Taylor's in a skirt, Al's in assless chaps.
我的天啊 别说了
Oh my God, stop.
我不会再闭上眼睛了
I'm never gonna be able to close my eyes again.
- Babette 早啊 - 早啊 宝贝
- Morning Babette. - Oh, morning sugar.
- 你俩看起来棒极了 - 谢谢哈
- You guys look terrific. - Thank you.
Babette 我妈登记时 我能在桌上躺会吗?
Babette, can I lay down on the table while Mom signs in?
不是早起的鸟儿 啊?
Not an early bird, huh?
我得给她找咖啡去 我们会没事的
I need to get some coffee in her and we'll be fine.
Kirk要像个小女孩哭鼻子咯
Kirk, however, is gonna be crying like a little teeny girl.
还有什么八卦吗?
So what else is new?
好了 你俩去做体♥检♥ 拿上你们的同意书
Okay, now you two go get your physicals, bring your release forms inside,
- 他们就会给你号♥码了 - 谢谢
- and they'll get you a number. - Thanks.
来吧 小懒虫
Come on, Snoozy.
嗨 等等我
Hey, wait up!
噢 看看你
Oh, wow, look at you!
- 很不错吧? - 很不错
- Is it fabulous? - It is fabulous.
等会你要看看Jackson的西装 那扮相让我想去分发糖果了
Wait ‘til you see Jackson's suit. It makes me want to ration sugar.
- Jackson人呢? - 哦 我们已经检查好了
- Where is Jackson? - Oh, we already had our checkups,
所以他去给我们登记了 然后去舞池里圈块好位置
so he's going to sign us in and scope out a good spot on the floor.
结婚真是好啊 你都有自己的小范围了
Oh, it's so cool to be married. You have your own spot-scoper.
- 我去和Lane打个招呼 - 好的 快点回来哈
- I'm gonna go say hi to Lane. - Okay, hon, hurry back.
记住 我们越快检查完 就能越快去喝咖啡啦
Remember, the sooner we get inspected, the sooner we get coffee.
对哦 咖啡
Yeah, coffee.
嗯 我有个问题
Okay, I have a problem.
Sookie 现在是早上5:30 你怎么就有问题了呢?
Sookie, it's five-thirty in the morning. How can you already have a problem?
- 因为我有很多目标 - 说吧
- Because I'm a multi-tasker. - Hit me.
昨天晚饭 我做了红酒闷鸡
Last night, I made coq au vin for dinner,
- 自然而然就扯到孩子的问题 - 当然啦
- so of course the subject of children came up. - Of course.
突然 非常地突然 Jackson说他要4/4
All of a sudden, completely out of the blue, Jackson announces he wants four in four.
- 他要什么? - 4/4
- He wants what? - Four in four.
- 4年生4个小孩 - 我的天啊
- Four kids in four years. - Good Lord!
就是啊!
I know!
他打算和谁生这么多小孩?
Who's he gonna have these kids with?
- 很显然 是我呗 - 那你怎么说?
- Me, apparently. - What did you say?
瞧 这就是问题所在了
See, here's where the problem comes in.
- 怎么啦? - 我想我是答应了
- What? - I think I said yes.
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
当他说这个的时候 我完全被吓住了
I was totally shocked when he announced it and I sort of said,
我就说了:"好...吧?" 但我想他是当成"好的"了
"O...kay" and... but I think he took it as, "Okay!"
所以 显然地 我要变得很忙了
So, apparently, now I have to get busy.
- 那你想要4/4吗? - 不想
- Do you want four in four? - No.
但我是说 我要孩子 你知道我想要生小孩
But, I mean, I want kids. You know I want kids.
- 我知道你想要孩子 - 但是 我想就一个吧
- I know you want kids. - But I thought maybe one.
如果第一个很安静的话 那就生俩
Two if the first one is really quiet.
亲爱的 你必须把这些告诉Jackson
Honey, you have to tell Jackson that.
我不能
I can't.
Sookie 这可不像是他妈妈给你的果盘
Sookie, this is not like the fruit bowl his mother gave you.
你不可能把四个孩子塞进阁楼 等圣诞节再把他们给拿出来
You can't stick four kids in the attic and just pull them out at Christmas.
我知道 但Jackson和我从没真正吵过架
I know, but Jackson and I have never had a real fight.
我们还是新婚夫妇啊 早上还会悄悄溜下床去刷牙
We're still newlyweds. We still sneak out of bed in the morning to brush our teeth,
然后偷偷溜上♥床♥ 假装我们 刚醒时就散发着甜蜜的味道
then get back in bed and pretend we just woke up smelling like that.
如果讨论不了这么重要的事 那就不算是真正的婚姻啊
You don't have much of a marriage if you can't talk about the important things.
我知道的
I know.
你觉得我不想要4/4 会很疯狂吗?
Do you think I'm crazy to not want four in four?
4个孩子是多了点 而且4年喝不了鸡尾酒...
Four kids is a lot, and four years without a cocktail...
哇 还没想到这个呢
Wow, hadn't thought of that.
很高兴在这种状况下跟我分享这些
Glad to shed some much-needed perspective on the situation.
我们今天会好好谈谈的
We'll take care of this today.
你确定不需要帮忙吗?
Are you sure you don't need some help?
是的 我很好 终于找到窍门了
Yeah, it's okay. I finally got a really good footing.
- 你拌的那个是什么? - 没有鸡蛋的鸡蛋沙拉
-What is that stuff? - Eggless egg salad.
不过今年我妈妈加入了些食用色素 让鸡蛋形状的东西看起来更像鸡蛋
Though this year my mom added food coloring to make the egg-like product look more eggy.
聪明
Smart.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表