剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
他想给Rory最好的 他认为这样最好
He wants the best for Rory. He thinks this is the best.
他怎么想不重要
It doesn't really matter what he thinks.
我怎么想 Rory怎么想才重要 就这样
It matters what I think and what Rory thinks and the list ends there.
Rory参加Yale的面试
So Rory takes a meeting at Yale.
不代表她不会去Harvard
That doesn't mean she still won't go to Harvard.
我知道 她还是会去Harvard
I know it doesn't, because she is still going to Harvard.
- 如果她申请Yale... - 她不会申请Yale!
- If she applies to Yale... - She's not applying to Yale!
当她拿到Yale的录取书 会让她对Harvard更有吸引力
And gets into Yale, that might even make her more appealing to Harvard.
你想过这些么?
Have you thought about that?
不 我没有 因为我不想 试图去理解疯子的行径
No, I haven't, because I'm not trying to reason away a crazy man's actions.
噢 别这样 别把这变成另一个
Oh, don't do this. Don't turn this into yet another one
你讨♥伐♥童年的理由 释然点吧
of your crusades against your childhood. Just let it go.
尽管你父亲做了这些事 但他的意图还是可敬的
Realize that despite the matter in which your father did this, his intentions were honorable.
你知道吗 妈 有时我无所事事时
You know what, Mom? Sometimes I literally sit around
试图弄明白为什么 爸和我关系这么糟
and try to figure out why Dad and I have such an awful relationship.
我想弄明白为什么我们无法交流
I try to figure out why we can't communicate
为什么我们不能突破我们之间的鸿沟
and why we can't seem to break through whatever crap it is that stands between us,
而当这样的事情发生后 突然就好像在说...
and then something like this happens and suddenly it's like,
- "瞧 这就是原因" - 得了 Lorelai
- ‘Oh yeah. That's why.' - Fine, Lorelai,
你♥爸♥是个魔鬼 他很残忍♥ 只想破坏你的幸福
your father's a demon. He's cruel and out to destroy your happiness.
但想想这个...
But think about this...
你拼命地想要把Rory送去Harvard
you're fighting so hard to send Rory off to Harvard no matter what
你都没有停下来想过 假如她去Yale的话...
that you haven't even stopped for one second to consider that if she went to Yale,
她就能住在家里了 在出租车上想想吧
she could live at home. Consider that on your cab ride.
嗨 是的 在New Haven 我要计程车公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Hi, yes, in New Haven, I need a cab company.
很荣幸见到你
It was a pleasure to meet you.
我会读你推荐的书的
I'll read that book you recommended.
别被封面上的Oprah愚弄咯 它实际上是本很好的书
And don't be fooled by the Oprah seal on the cover, it's actually very good.
谈的如何? 我看大家都笑呵呵的
Well, how did it go? I see that everyone is smiling.
Richard 你外孙女比你说的还要优秀
Richard, your granddaughter is everything you said and more.
你应当非常自豪
You should be very proud.
是的 我以她为荣
I am, very proud.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- It was very nice meeting you. - Same here.
- 过会晚餐见 Richard - 谢谢 Harris
- I'll see you at dinner later, Richard. - Thanks, Harris.
听起来一切都进行得非常顺利
Well, that sounded like it went very well.
你让他读什么书?
What did you tell him to read?
- 你为什么要这么做? - 做什么?
- Why did you do that? - Do what?
为什么不事先告诉我 你就安排了这次会面?
Why did you make this appointment without telling me about it?
Rory 我知道这个面试 会让你妈妈很不高兴
Rory, I know this appointment upset your mother,
但这是个很重要的机会
but this was an important opportunity.
我知道这是很重要的机会
I know it was an important opportunity.
所以我才不敢相信 你都没让我做准备
That's why I can't believe you didn't prepare me for it.
我没有带材料复印件 推荐信
I didn't have my transcripts, my letters of recommendation.
他问的时候 我都想不起来 自己想读什么专业
I couldn't even remember what I wanted to major in when he asked.
他一定知道你很紧张啦
I'm sure he knew you were nervous.
但我本不会那么紧张
But I didn't have to be that nervous.
我本可以很冷静 可以梳好头
I could've been calm. I could've brushed my hair.
- 不会穿的这么随意 - 哦 Rory 这都没关系
- I never would've worn this. - Oh, Rory, none of this matters.
我觉得有关系 我喜欢做好准备
It matters to me. I like to be prepared.
这和妈妈没关系 如果你真的想让我去面试
This has nothing to do with Mom. If you had really wanted me to take this meeting,
只要你说一声 我就一定会来
I would've done it just because you asked me to.
而且我会做的很好
And I would've done it right.
Rory 计程车在大门等我们 走吧
Rory, a cab is meeting us at the main gate. Let's go.
来了
I'm coming.
- 再见 外婆 - 再见 Rory
- Bye Grandma. - Goodbye Rory.
我懒得理你
Don't you even look at me.
谢谢
Thanks.
有个好消息
Well, here's the good news.
你不用再担心去哪所大学了
You no longer have to worry about which college to go to
因为你的学费刚够付计程车的钱
‘cause that cab ride was your college tuition.
48小时内我们可以不提"大学"这个词吗?
Can we not say the word college for at least forty-eight hours?
- 好吧 - 谢谢你
- Fine. - Thank you.
collage怎么样 我们能说collage吗?
How ‘bout collage, can we say collage?
因为听起来一样 但实际是很不同滴
‘Cause it sounds the same but it's actually very different.
Collage挺好的
Collage is fine.
行 不错 因为我不知道
Okay, good, ‘cause I don't even know how
不说collage这个词 还能说些什么
to get through a conversation without the word collage.
我早该听你的就好了
I should've listened to you about today.
噢 别嘛
Oh, no.
连我都没想到会发生这事
There's no way even I could've seen this one coming.
我简直不敢相信 今天在Yale面试了
I can't believe I had a meeting at Yale today.
我明白
I know.
我都不敢相信 当他问到我的榜样时
And I can't believe the only name that popped into my head
我脑中跳出唯一的名字 竟然是Gloria Estefan
*****注*****:Gloria Estefan,80年代最成功的女歌♥手之一
when he asked for my role model was Gloria Estefan.
重压之下表现会失常啦
Well, you don't work great under pressure.
- 糟糕的一天 - 但玉米卷很棒
- Sucky day. - But excellent tacos.
是的 Hector的确很棒
Yeah, Hector really came through.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
刚和我父母过了一天回来 想吃玉米卷吗?
We're coming from a day with my parents. Want a taco?
不用了 谢谢 瞧 我店里有食物卖♥♥的
No thanks. See, I already have food here.
我们把食物卖♥♥给 不像你俩一样 准备这么齐全还来光顾的客人
We sell it to the other customers who don't come quite as prepared as the two of you.
友好点嘛 放点salsa的音乐
Be nice and get us some salsa.
- 最少点杯咖啡吧 - 咖啡配玉米卷?
- At least order a cup of coffee. - Coffee and tacos?
听着就恶心
Sounds just gross enough to work.
拜托 我来接完吧 嗨嗨嗨嗨 去拿咖啡咯
Please, I'll finish it – hi, hi, hi, hi, hi. I'm getting the coffee.
我得出去一下 给我的车买♥♥个零件
I gotta run out for a second and get a part for my car.
这次记得拿收据
Get a receipt this time.
马上就回
I'll be back.
嗨 Luke 在不卖♥♥玉米卷的餐厅里
Hey Luke, what's the record for most tacos eaten in a diner
吃掉玉米卷的记录是多少个?
that doesn't actually sell tacos?
我哪知道
I have no idea.
你能问到吗? 如果少于五个 那我们就出名了
Find out, will you, ‘cause if it's less than five, we're famous.
你在哪买♥♥的?
Where'd you get those things anyhow?
- 在New Haven - 真的? 那破地方这么近?
- New Haven. - Really? That dump was close?
今天我们去了趟Yale
We paid a little visit to Yale today.
是啊 希望不要有下次了
Yes, one that I would prefer not to relive,
多谢你
thank you very much.
我要去学习了
I'm gonna go study.
好的 亲爱的 回家见
Okay hon, see you back home.
- 再见 Luke - 再见
- Bye Luke. - Bye.
听着 我跟你说
Listen, I just want you to know
早先我和Jess小聊了一下
that I had a little talk with Jess earlier.
- 是吗? - 是啊
- You did? - Yes, I did,
对他和Rory的关系 我定下了一些规章
and I really laid down the rules concerning him and Rory.
相信我 他现在知道我会盯着他们的
Trust me, he now knows that I am going to be watching them
- 他们在一起的每分每秒 - 哦 很好
- every second they are together. - Oh good.
- 他们现在就在一起 - 什么?
- You know, they're together now. - What?
是啊 一个说"给车买♥♥个零件"
Oh yeah. ‘I have to get a part for my car',
另一个说"我去学习啦" 这是暗号♥ 意思是...
‘I'm going to go study' – that's kid code for
"老地方见 离我的蠢叔叔远远的"
‘Meet me at the previously agreed upon location far away from my clueless uncle.'
你开我玩笑 对吧? 你不是真觉得...
You're kidding me, right? You don't really think that...
该死 对头! 他们就在一起
Damn, they are! They're together.
他们用了暗号♥ 现在在一起了!
They used the kid code and now they're together!
- 没什么大不了的 Luke - 没什么大不了的 Luke?
- It's okay, Luke. - It's okay, Luke?
他们在外面 没人监视 天知道他们会做什么
They are out there right now doing God knows what, completely unsupervised.
- 你怎么能让这样的事情发生呢? - 我吗?
- How did you let this happen? - Me?
对 就是你 我以为你会反对的
Yes, you. I thought you were against this.
我以为你支持呢 你不是说 "这样很好 Rory会改变Jess的"
I thought you were all, ‘This is so great and Rory's gonna change Jess.'
她是什么 奇迹天使吗? 拜托 Lorelai 醒醒吧...
What is she, a miracle worker? Come on, Lorelai, wake up...
那孩子就爱惹事 我得找到他们 Caesar 我一会儿就回来
the guy's trouble. I have to find ‘em. Caesar, I'll be back in a little while.
你真打算跑遍整个镇 去找Jess和Rory吗?
You're seriously gonna run all over town looking for Jess and Rory?
如果有必要 我会的
If I have to, yes.
如果你是个有心的妈妈 就应该跟我一起去找
And if you were really a concerned mother, you'd go out there with me.
别 我做不出来
No, I can't do that.
不过如果你愿意 我可以让你闻闻Rory的毛衣
But if you like, I'll let you sniff Rory's sweater.
也许她的气味能够帮助你追踪到他们
Maybe her scent will help you track them down.
有时你觉得好笑的事令我很震惊
The things you find amusing astound me sometimes.
你不是真的要闻吧
You're not really gonna sniff it.
不 外面很冷 她可能需要
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表