剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你说出走是什么意思? 是说一去不复返吗?
What do you mean gone? Like gone gone?
- 的确是一去不复返 - 什么时候?
- Exactly like gone gone. - But when?
昨天晚上 今天早上 我不知道
Last night, this morning, I don't know.
我上楼去保险箱拿钱
I went up there to get some money out of the safe
然后我发觉他所有的东西都没了
and I noticed that all of his stuff was gone.
噢 Luke 我很遗憾
Oh, Luke, I'm so sorry.
哦 是啊 算了吧 我和他结束了
Yeah, well, forget it. I'm through with him.
他18岁了 他爱怎样就怎样
He's eighteen, he can do whatever the hell he wants.
他自生自灭去吧 我受够了
He's on his own, I'm through.
- Luke - 不 是种解脱
- Luke. - No, it's a relief.
那小子让我抓狂 现在起让他走自己的路
That kid was driving me crazy. Let him make his own way from now on.
让他明白没人盯着点他 凭自己那张利嘴能走多远
Let him see how far that smart mouth of his gets him without someone watching his back.
我很宽慰 我只是在担心Rory
I couldn't be more relieved. I'm just worried about Rory.
- 我猜她还不知道 - 她什么都没说
- I assume she doesn't know. - She hasn't said anything.
- 如果你愿意 我可以去告诉她 - 不用 我来说吧
- I can tell her if you want me to. - No, it's okay. I can do it.
我只是在考虑什么时候说 她现在有很多事情打算要做
I just have to figure out when. She's got a lot of things on her mind right now.
别等太久 她最终会注意到的
Don't wait too long. She'll notice eventually.
是的 好吧
Yes, okay.
- 谢谢你能过来 - 没什么
- Thanks for coming over. - No problem.
Luke?
Luke?
- 我让他失望了 - 你没让他失望
- I failed him. - You did not fail him.
你支持他 维护他 给他一个机会
You supported him, you defended him, you gave him a chance,
如果他选择不去接受 你也不能再做什么了
and if he chose not to take it, there's nothing more you could do.
是啊
Yeah.
我该走了
Well, I should go.
你知道他去哪了吗?
Do you have any idea where he went?
是的 我很清楚
Yeah, I got a pretty good idea.
嘿 明天下午四点时间表上 根本没有什么放松时间
Hey, there is no chill time scheduled for four o'clock tomorrow,
还有我真的没时间听你的笑话 小姐
and the one thing I really don't have time for are your jokes, missy.
还是晚点说好
Later's good.
- 朋友 要帮忙吗? - 不用
- Do you need some help, friend? - Nope.
在这儿住了25年 我当然能为你指个方向 让你旅途轻松点
Lived here 25 years. I can certainly point you in a direction, make your journey easier.
享受这美好的一天吧
Enjoy this beautiful day.
我要紫花苜蓿芽和一碟捣碎的干酵母
I'll have the alfalfa sprouts and a plate of mashed yeast.
是的 我在等Hennings先生电♥话♥ 我是Lorelai Gilmore...
Yes, I've been holding for Mr. Hennings. I'm Lorelai Gilmore...
太好了 嗨 听着...
Oh, great, hi. Listen...
我刚收到一封信说我女儿 不符合财务补助的规定
I just received this letter saying that my daughter did not qualify for financial aid.
Rory Gilmore...
Rory Gilmore...
好的 是的 我们最近确实收到75000美元
Okay, yes, we did recently receive seventy-five thousand dollars,
但 事情是这样子的 钱已经没了
but, here's the thing - that money is gone.
我把它给了我父母 所以我现在没有了 我发誓
I gave it to my parents, so I don't have it anymore, I swear.
你们可以过来调查我
You could come over here and search me.
我们可以开瓶酒并听点摩城音乐...
We could open a bottle of wine and put on some Motown and...
是的 那样很不合适
Yes, that was very inappropriate.
听着 我欠我父母那笔钱
Look, I owed my parents that money
因为他们帮我把Rory送进Chilton
because they helped me put Rory through Chilton,
而我希望她进Chilton 这样她就可以进...
and I wanted her to go to Chilton so that she could get into...
哈佛 但之后变成了耶鲁
Harvard, but then Harvard became Yale
- 说来话长了 - 她进了耶鲁 我把Chilton的钱还给了他们
- long story - and now that she's gotten into Yale, I paid them back for Chilton.
真是一种可笑古怪的大圈子 将来有天 我们会觉得好笑
Just kind of a funny, wacky circle we could all laugh about someday...
是的 但是 既然我已经没有那笔钱了
Yes, but, since I don't have the money anymore,
应该是不能算数的
it just seems like it shouldn't count.
我们肯定还能做点什么
There must be something we can do.
我是说Rory是最需要的孩子 真的
I mean, Rory is the most deserving kid there is, just seriously.
我不知道你是否知道吉瓦尼斯俱乐部
You know, I don't know if you know the Kiwanis,
但他们给过她奖学金 而且...
but they gave her their scholarship and...
我懂了...
I understand...
我们得想出点办法来...
We'll just have to figure something out...
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
嘿! 你好 有人在家吗? 嘿
Hey! Hello, is anybody home? Hey!
安静点!
Pipe down!
你是推销东西的?
You selling something?
不是 Jimmy Mariano住在这里吗?
No. Does Jimmy Mariano live here?
他欠你钱吗?
Does he owe you money?
不 我是他的...
No, I'm his...
Jess 我是Jess
Jess. I'm Jess.
Jess?
Jess?
- Kess Marian... - Frodo 退下!
- Jess Marian... - Frodo, back off now!
很抱歉 你在说什么?
I'm sorry, what were you saying?
我想见Jimmy 好吗?
I just wanna see Jimmy, okay?
嘿 你看过绿野仙踪吗?
Hey, did you ever see The Wizard of Oz?
记得他们回到翡翠城时
Remember when they go to the Emerald City
他们按了门铃 长胡子的人把他的头伸了出来
and they ring the bell and the guy with the beard stuck his head out
他们说想见男巫 他说不行
and they said that they wanted to see the wizard, and he said no,
他们说 她有红宝石拖鞋
and they said, 'She's got the ruby slippers',
他说'好的 那就另当别论了 进来吧'
and he said 'Well, that's a horse of a different color. Come on in.'
那么 我就是长胡子的那个人 我说不行
Well, I'm the guy with the beard and I'm saying the no
除非你给我看红宝石拖鞋
unless you can come up with the ruby slippers.
- 我是他的儿子 - 他的儿子?
- I'm his son. - His son?
是的 他的儿子
Yes, his son.
那么 就另当别论了 进来吧
Well, that's a horse of a different color. Come on in.
- 它们咬人吗? - 这两只咬人
- Do they bite? - Just those two.
哪两只? 嘿 哪两只?
Which two? Hey, which two?
这下好了
Great.
我发誓我会回咬你们的
I swear I will bite you back.
- 很抱歉 我不知道你会来 - 我也是
- I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming. - Neither did I.
我叫Sasha
I'm Sasha.
这是Angus Chowder Rufus Legolas
This is Angus, Chowder, Rufus, Legolas,
Caligula Mudball General Lee Jimmy Jam
Caligula, Mudball, General Lee, Jimmy Jam,
Terry Lewis和Spot Jimmy现在不在
Terry Lewis and Spot. Jimmy's not here right now.
好吧 我可以出去在外面逛一会儿
Okay, I can just hang out, walk around for awhile.
告诉我他什么时候回来
Just tell me what time he gets home.
你为什么不进来? 我打个电♥话♥到他工作的地方
Why don't you come in? I'll call his work.
哦 那好...
Oh, well...
- 你有很多宠物 - 啊 也不全是我的
- You have a lot of pets. - Ah, they're not all mine.
不是吗?
No?
不是 有些跟着我回家 有些出去转转
No, some of 'em followed me home, some of 'em hang out,
有些只是需要个地方暂住
some of 'em just needed a place to crash.
它们让Jimmy抓狂 但说真的 你又能怎么样?
They drive Jimmy crazy, actually, but what can you do?
总有人得照顾他们 对吗?
Someone's gotta take care of 'em, right?
我试着找找他 那么你先逛逛吧
I'm just gonna try and track him down, so just wander.
Lee 嗨 我找Jimmy...
Lee, hi, I'm looking for Jimmy...
好的 我先等着
Okay, I'll hold...
小丑 猫 狗 不知道他的踢踏舞鞋会在哪
Clowns, cats, dogs. I wonder where his tap shoes are.
他不在工作 但他的伙计说他随时都会回来
He wasn't at work, but his guy said he'll be back any second.
Lil Koko等会过来 在我离开的时候陪着你 好吗?
Lil, Koko's gonna come over and stay with you while I'm gone, okay?
看完把这些书放回原处 我说真的
And put those books back in there when you're done, I mean it.
- 好了? - 是的
- Ready? - Yeah.
嘿...门
Hey... the door.
对不起
Sorry.
- 不是吧 - 我发誓
- Shut up. - I swear.
牛仔外套过时了 这怎么可能?
Jean jackets are out? How is that possible?
我刚打开杂♥志♥ 它就是那么说的
I just opened the magazine and there it was.
太可怕了 这都是谁决定的?
This is horrible. Who decides these things?
当然是
Marie Claire, apparently.
我真是无助啊我
I feel so helpless.
你听说了吗? 牛仔过时了
Did you hear? Jean jackets are out.
- 从哪里 -
- Out of where? - Vogue.
- 不
- No, Marie Claire. - Whatever. We still can't wear them.
你们 谢谢你们帮我发放年鉴
You guys, thank you so much for passing out the yearbooks for me.
- 我真的需要学习的时间 - 没问题
- I really need the study time. - No problem.
那我至少帮你们把箱子搬进来吧?
Do you want me to at least help you bring the boxes in?
哦 我们已经搞定了
Oh, we've got that taken care of.
搬到一半了
Halfway through.
好啊 快点 我们就要开始了
Yeah, hurry up, 'cause we need to get started.
上帝 他搬箱子的样子真性感
God, he carries those boxes sexy.
喂?
Hello?
Rory 你没回我电♥话♥
Rory, you haven't returned my calls.
哦 外婆 我很抱歉 我真的很忙
Oh, Grandma, I'm so sorry. I've been really busy.
我不管你有多忙 小姑娘
I don't care how busy you get, young lady,
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表