剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我喜欢这两个女人
I like these women.
我爱死这两个女人
I love these women.
- 可怜的Edie - 哪个Edie?
*****注*****:Edie, 来自1975的纪录片Grey Garden
- Poor Edie. - Which Edie?
小Edie 她想唱会儿歌♥ 但她妈老是说个不停
Little Edie. She's just trying to sing and her mom won't stop talking.
大Edie年轻时还是很漂亮的
Big Edie was so beautiful in her day.
她们俩都挺漂亮
They were both pretty.
真不敢相信他们都是Jackie的亲戚
*****注*****:Jackie, Jacqueline Kennedy, John F. Kennedy的夫人
I can't believe they were related to Jackie.
Kennedy家族一直都没有 让她们出现在公众视线内
The Kennedy's kind of hid them in the background for many years.
当你是Kenndy家族的一员
When you're a Kennedy,
很难选择哪个人应该被埋没
how do you even choose who in the family to hide?
确实很难选
It's a tough choice.
但是还是有点美的
Something beautiful about them though.
她们很开心 很自♥由♥
They're cool, they're free.
对 她们让人难以忘怀
Yeah, and they're memorable.
大多数人都容易被遗忘 而且 她们还很开心
Most people are very forgettable. And they're happy.
- 她们还养了不少猫 - 还有小浣熊
- They had their cats. - And their raccoons.
- 房♥子也很漂亮 - 她们也很漂亮
- And their pretty house. - And each other.
再过几年就能赶上我们了
Add a few years and they're us.
Rhiana, run it through the sieve again, I want it smooth as glass.
别图省事!
Don't cut corners, people!
- 她又发飙了? - 还用问
- Is she melting down? - Like butter on a skillet.
- Sookie... - 等一下
- Sookie... - Just a sec, hon.
Pete 恋爱谈的怎样? 有点不顺吧
How's your love life, Pete? A little frustrated, I bet.
知道我怎么晓得的?
Wondering how I know that?
因为你打蛋的时候不停地在说
‘Cause you're taking it out on my egg whites.
慢点 搅慢点
Gently, fold them gently.
Cheryl 你在切片 不是切丁 我一直听着呢
Cheryl – you're slicing not dicing, I can hear it in the chop.
快改过来
Adjust, my friend.
Sookie 哇... 嘿 我们得聊聊
Sookie, whoa... Hey, let's talk.
我可没时间
I'm extremely lacking in time here.
- 怎么了? - 全乱套了?
- What's going on? - Chaos?
简直是对烹饪的讽刺 这里都快病菌大爆发了!
A travesty of cooking? It's a salmonella laboratory in here!
Sookie 厨房♥会有人管好的
Sookie, the kitchen will be in good hands.
但不是我管的
But not in my hands.
现在是Bob管 Bob能行的
It'll be in Bob hands. Bob has great hands.
不对 知道Bob有什么?
No, you know what Bob has?
他还有两秒钟把蛋黄酱做好 不然我绝不放过他!
Bob has two seconds to get the hollandaise off the flame before I break his neck!
听着 你雇的Bob 你培训的他
Sookie, listen, you hired Bob. You trained him in your image.
他干的很好 以前也替过你
He's great, and he's subbed for you before.
但这是感恩节 他没做过感恩节大餐
But this is Thanksgiving, he has never done Thanksgiving.
他已经准备好了 他可以做的天衣无缝
He's ready, he'll sub for you seamlessly.
就是新闻主播也有替补啊
Even Big Joe Newsanchor's have substitutes.
就是这事
And that's the thing.
人们还会说CBS晚间新闻是Dan Rather在做
*****注*****:Dan Ranther, CBS著名新闻主播
They still say, ‘And now the CBS Evening News with Dan Rather.'
明白吗?
You see?
即使他不干了 大家还是会把他跟节目联♥系♥上
Dan is still associated with it even though he's off snorkeling or something,
就像我也跟这个晚餐联♥系♥上了
just like I'm gonna be associated with the dinner
因为Bob替的是Sookie
because Bob is substituting for Sookie.
等我一下
Excuse me one minute.
哦 又有好事了
Oh, this can only be good.
Sookie 那是垃圾
Sookie, that's the garbage.
别翻垃圾了
Stop rooting through the garbage.
他们不把能用的扔了 我也就不用去捡了!
I will when people stop throwing away useful stuff!
扔了 扔了 快扔了
Drop, drop the, drop the tops,
扔了 来 来
drop ‘em... Come here, come here...
听我说 Sookie 你在自己折磨自己
Now, Sookie, listen to me because you're torturing yourself here.
嗨 Emily
Emily, hi.
很好 非常不无聊 听我说
Oh, that's nice. That's very high school. Stick with me here.
你好啊
Good to see you.
哈哈 真好笑 知道你背后是谁?
Yeah, that's funny. You know who's behind you?
是我的老朋友 斯大林
It's Joseph Stalin, my good friend.
斯大林 你咋又活过来了?
What are you doing back from the dead, Joe?
- Lorelai - 哦 妈!
- Lorelai. - Oh, Mom!
- 天啊 吓死我了 - 你听见Sookie跟我打招呼了
- Ah, geez, you scared me. - You heard Sookie greet me.
哦 我以为她是开玩笑
Oh, I thought it was a joke.
比如把我比作斯大林?
Like comparing me to Joseph Stalin?
我没那么比
I wasn't comparing you to Joseph Stalin.
我有点忙 我们能不能谈谈?
I'm in a hurry. Can we speak for a minute?
好吧
Yeah, I guess, for a minute.
- 你今天来这边有事? - 倒不是
- So, were you in the area or something? - Not really.
- 那你来干嘛? - 我想跟你谈谈
- Then what are you doing here? - I wanted to talk to you.
电♥话♥坏了?
Phone's out of order?
你就别装了
Let's not play games here.
装?
Games?
这几个星期我一直在打电♥话♥给你
I've called several times the past few weeks
但你很巧妙的一个都不接
and you've skillfully avoided every call.
不对 我留言给你了
No, that's not true. I've left messages on your machine.
对 留言
Yes, messages.
我刚准备接 你就挂了
And then if I happened to pick up, you'd hang up.
如果是女佣接的 你就说找我
Or if the maid picked up, you'd ask for me,
然后假装过隧♥道♥ 说信♥号♥♥不好
then claim you were driving through a tunnel so you might get cut off,
然后你就弄出断断续续的噪音 接着就挂断了
and then you'd make garbling noises and hang up.
行 妈 那我们就谈 最近怎么样啊
Fine, Mom, we're talking now. What's up?
你没事吧?
Are you feeling well?
你跑这么大老远就是为了说这个?
You came all the way out here to ask me that?
你这几个星期五都在生病 不能来吃晚饭
You've been sick these past few Friday's for dinner,
我就有点担心了 你没装病吧?
so I was concerned. That's why you didn't come, right,
好点没? 看上去气色不错啊
because you were sick? So are you better? You look fine.
哦 那是我画的妆 我还是有点...
Oh, it's the makeup. I'm still...
这次过敏的挺严重
these allergies really just hit me like a ton of bricks.
没听说你过敏过啊
I've never heard you mention allergies before.
有病我都是自己扛着
I'm a silent sufferer.
我真希望你快点好
I certainly hope you're feeling better now
因为我希望你明天来吃晚饭
because I want you to come to dinner tomorrow night.
明天? 明天是感恩节啊
Tomorrow? Tomorrow's Thanksgiving.
对 感恩节
Yes, it is Thanksgiving.
在你又找出一大堆理由之前
And before you sift through the dozen or so excuses you always have on hand,
我得说 你已经两周没来了 还不接电♥话♥
let me have my say. You've missed two dinners and avoided my calls
你因为Yale的事生我们的气
because you're mad at us about what happened at Yale.
但是我希望你和Rory感恩节能来
But I want you and Rory at Thanksgiving this year.
- 妈... - 如果你另有打算...
- Mom... - If you have plans...
- 我们确实有别的打算 - 以后再打算
- We do have plans. - Alter them.
明天会有别人来 不会只关注你们
Now, there'll be other people there, so the focus won't be on you,
你只要说"你好" "再见"
and you may even be able to get by
"给我点肉汁" 就成了
without saying more than ‘hello', ‘goodbye', and ‘pass the gravy'.
我们真有别的事情
We already have plans.
感恩节之后我跟你♥爸♥就出去了
Your father and I are going out of town the next day
我们一月之前不会回来
and we'll be gone all of December, including Christmas,
这是今年最后一次家庭聚会 包括圣诞节
so it's the last chance for the family to be together for the rest of the year.
你看...
Look...
还有我希望你知道
And I want you to remember that I am not the one
我没有擅自安排Rory在Yale的面试 Lorelai 我希望你能来
who set the meeting for Rory behind your back. I want you there, Lorelai.
如果你还是生病 我不想看到病假条
And if you're still sick, I don't want a doctor's note.
我要那个医生亲自来
I want your doctor himself to come to my house
告诉我你得的什么病 明白吗?
and convince me that it's true, got it?
明白了
Got it.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
细胞膜的多层架构
The multi-layered membrane systems of the cytoplasm
有光滑内质网
are the smooth endoplasmic reticulum,
粗糙内质网
the rough endoplasmic reticulum,
和高尔基体
and the golgi body.
现在我们来看光滑内质网
Now, the smooth endoplasmic reticulum
它和脂类的形成有关
is concerned with the manufacture of lipid molecules.
我们下星期继续
We'll continue on this next week.
继续往下预习
Keep up on your reading please.
这课真是无聊啊
That was really distracting.
哦 Madeline 不论怎么样
Oh. Well, by all means, Madeline,
你应该向老师们指出 他们教的太烂了
you should point out to the faculty that their annoying custom of teaching
你都不能专心做你重要的事
is distracting you from more important things
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表