剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-怎么啦? -我没睡好
- Aw, what's up? - I didn't sleep so well.
-真可怜啊 -没事 就是有点不爽
- Poor thing. - I'm fine. I'm just a little bummed.
不 等等 进化的摇滚真的过时了
No, wait, wait, wait, progressive rock is a really passé style now
我把它列为最重要的影响之一 因为它是后来伟大音乐的始祖
but I listed it as an influence because it was a progenitor of great things that came afterwards.
我建议你画条时间线
I mean, I contend that you can draw a straight line
从Yes到Jethro Tull 从Jam 到Nirvana...
from Yes to Jethro Tull to the Jam to Nirvana, bing bang boom...
什么?Jam是谁?
Who are the Jam?
我打扰到你们了
That's disturbing.
嘿 如果你不去上大学 你可以辍学 然后我辞职
Hey, maybe instead of going to college, you should drop out and I could quit my job
我们可以和Lane组建一支女子乐队 就想Bananarama一样
and we can form an all-girl band with Lane, you know, like Bananarama.
我们可以叫做Tangerinarama 或Banana-fana-fo-fana-rama什么的
We could call it Tangerinarama or Banana-fana-fo-fana-rama... or something.
宝贝 我开玩笑的 你要去上大学的
Honey, I'm just kidding, you gotta go to college.
当然要上大学啊 我走了 一会见?
I'm up for anything at this point. I gotta go. I'll see you later?
-别想那么多了 好吗? -我会的
- Feel better, okay? - I will.
别告诉我 你不知道Pixies乐队里的 Kim Deal之前是在Breeders乐队啊!
You are not telling me that you did not know that Kim Deal was in the Pixies before the Breeders!
我不能忍♥受你们的无知!
I refuse to accept that!
这群孩子对历史全然不知
These kids have no sense of history.
-嘿 Tom 怎么了? -没什么
- Hey Tom, what's up? - Nothing much.
给我来个汉堡加上 黑麦 芥末 不要蛋黄酱
Why don't you get me a ham on rye, mustard, no mayo.
好的
You got it.
嗨
Hi.
-你有钱吗? -有啊 先生
- You got money? - Yes, sir.
-要点什么? -我想想 来个可爱的冷鸡蛋冰淇淋?
- What can I get ya? - Let's see. How about a nice, cold egg cream?
-什么冰淇淋? -鸡蛋冰淇淋 可爱的 冷的
- A what cream? - An egg cream. A nice and cold one.
那是什么?
就像有加牛奶调味的苏打水?
What is that?
It's like milk and soda water with flavoring, isn't it?
-你在问我? -可爱的 冷的
- You asking me? - Nice and cold.
-我听到啦 -在Coney岛曾经有的
- I heard that part. - Used to get ‘em at Coney Island.
那就去Coney岛吧 孩子
Go to Coney Island, kid.
-先生 能点些什么吗? -你有钱吗?
- Sir, can I get something to go? - You got money?
-要点什么? -黑色奶牛
- What do you want? - A black cow.
-呦 拜托 -就是麦根沙士和冰淇淋
- Aw, now, come on. - It's just root beer and ice cream.
麦根沙士加冰淇淋?
Root beer and ice cream?
这个我能做出来的
等一下
Now wait a second.
-嘿 Luke 你能快点给我来些吃的吗? -你要什么 Kirk?
- Hey, Luke, can you whip me up something in a hurry? - What, Kirk?
-巧克力磷酸果汁汽水 -好的 现在 这到底是什么?
- A chocolate phosphate. - Okay, now, what the hell is this?
-你为什么要磷酸果汁汽水? -因为没什么比磷酸果汁汽水更让人清新的
- Why do you want a phosphate? - Because nothing says refreshment like a phosphate.
-是Taylor 对吧?幕后黑手是他吧? -我可不会乱说的
- This is Taylor, right? Is he behind this? - I'm not at liberty to say.
好吧 你来告诉我 记住 如果撒谎 你们都有好受的
Okay, then, you tell me. And remember, if you lie, you'll go to hell.
-他没说你会生气呀 -过来
- He didn't say you'd get mad. - Come on.
-这是怎么啦? -那是我要问的
- What is this? - That's my question.
-你到底在搞什么? -我不知道你在说什么
- Now what the hell's going on here? - I have no idea what you're talking about.
他们要点磷酸果汁汽水 鸡蛋冰淇淋和黑色奶牛
They're asking for phosphates and egg creams and black cows,
他们已经把你供出来了 所以你最好解释清楚
and they already gave you up, so tell me what's going on.
-谁告密的? -他 他
- Who finked? - Him, him.
-告密的人! -是你说的
- Snitch! - Well, you did.
不是这个孩子的错 Taylor 这是怎么搞的?
It's not the kid's fault, Taylor. Now what is this about?
你太难接受新事物 Luke 所以我想出绝妙的点子
Well, you are so close-minded to new things, Luke, that I decided to make an admittedly desperate attempt
让你觉得创新是多么必要
to convince you of the need for something that I think is a terrific idea.
-什么创意呢? -开个适应新时代的老式汽水店!
- Which is? - An old fashioned, turn of the century soda shop!
-是啊! -这是个有益的点子...
- Aye yi yi yi yi! - It's just the kind of wholesome hang
-让如今的年轻人们少学坏 -我们的街道太乱 失控了吗?
- today's teens need to keep them off the streets. - And our streets are so wild and out of control?
如果你问我 我回答是 我有证据的
If you ask me, yes – and I have proof.
-这是什么? -镇子现状的监视照片
- What are these? - Surveillance photos of town goings-on,
Stars Hollow的阴暗面 Luke? 这可不好看啊
the dark side of Stars Hollow, Luke – not a pretty picture.
-这是滑滑板的孩子 -拿汽水瓶当障碍物...
- These are kids on skateboards. - Slaloming around pop bottles
在街道正中♥央♥乱滑 我告诉你 Luke
right down the middle of the street. I'm telling you, Luke,
如果我们不尽快 对这群滑滑板的孩子们
if we don't quick furnish these skateboarding z-boys
教育感化 他们可要 把Stars Hollow变成狗镇了
with a moral distraction, they're gonna turn Stars Hollow into Dogtown.
-这是我餐厅旁的空地 -我知道
- This is the space next to the diner. - I know.
-这个地方是我的 -我知道啊
- I own the space next to the diner. - I know.
你想在我餐厅旁的 空地开间苏打水店?
You wanna open the soda shop in the space next to the diner?
-这是唯一适合的地方 -Taylor 不不不不
- It's the only one that's appropriate. - Taylor, no, no, no, no,
从今天直到我生命的最后一天 我都会来到这里说"Taylor 不!"
and every day from now on ‘til the end of my life, I am gonna come in here and say, "Taylor, no!"
我死了 也会让他们把我放在 Ted Williams旁冰冻起来
*****注*****:Ted Williams, 美国棒球明星. 死后被分成两部分, 冰冻起来.
And when I die, I'm gonna have them freeze me next to Ted Williams,
当他们找到方法 让我起死回生 给我解冻
and when they find the cure to what I died of and they unfreeze me,
我第一句话是"Taylor 不!" 紧接着是"Ted怎么了?"
my first words are gonna be, "How's Ted?" followed closely by, "Taylor, no!"
-可那里空着呢 -不会空太久了
- But the space is empty! - Not for long.
-你有什么计划? -开家滑板和汽水店
- And what are your plans for it? - A skateboard and pop bottle shop.
这可不是开玩笑的
That's not funny.
找高手来教孩子在街上障碍滑
With in-house experts to teach the craft of street slaloming.
-还是不好笑 -我可没心情和你开玩笑!
- Still not funny. - Well, I'm not in a very funny mood!
Luke 可以申请到你的 滑板和汽水店工作吗?
Luke, are you taking applications for jobs at your skateboard and bottle shop?
可以啊 我今天就面试 Kirk
Yeah, I'm interviewing people today, Kirk.
好的 我可以回去 换件正式的衣服不?
Great. Shall I go home and change or will casual suffice?
-你回家就行了 -我不明白你在说什么
- I like the going home part. - I don't understand.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
猜猜我今天和谁谈过话? 是Charleston校长
Guess who I actually had a very productive conversation with today? Headmaster Charleston.
-你开玩笑吧 -没 我们谈到了
- You're kidding. - No, and I think we came up
如何解决我们对申请的焦虑
with the solution to our application anxiety,
-想听听不? -想啊
- you wanna hear it? - I guess.
开始的10分钟他一直要我 为学校的事务多做些贡献
Well, we spent the first ten minutes on him bugging me to volunteer for more stuff at school,
或是为新的篮球场捐点钱 后来的几分钟
or in lieu of that to make a donation to build the new basketball court, and then another couple of minutes
我让他相信我的"哈" 其实是我在润喉咙
of me convincing him that what sounded like me going "Ha!" was really me clearing my throat,
之后我们进行了 非常愉快卓有成效的对话
but after that we had a very pleasant, productive conversation.
-然后呢? -他建议我和哈佛的毕业生开个会
- And? - He suggested setting up a meeting
像晚宴什么的 他给了一些哈佛校友的号♥码
with a Harvard graduate, like a dinner or something. He even gave me the number of someone he knows.
-一个校友晚餐? -就是啊
- An alumni dinner? - Yes, exactly.
-其他人也这么做吗? -根据Charleston的说法 一直这么在做
- Do they do that? - According to Charleston, it's done all the time.
和那些成功的过来人交谈是个好机会
Yeah, it would be an opportunity to talk with someone who's been through it all and did it successfully.
你能问问题 他们谈谈自己的看法 很不错啊
You can ask questions, he can give some perspective, it seems perfect.
-听起来怪怪的 -有一点
- It sounds a little weird. - Yeah, a little,
不过我陪着你 最坏又能怎样?
but I'll go with you and what's the worst that can happen?
我们无聊透了就吃吃饭而已 但如果他们能帮忙 不是很好吗?
We're bored and we blow a meal, but if this person can help, then that's a good thing, right?
我确实有不少问题
I do have some questions... a lot of questions.
-好的 我们联♥系♥他吧 -现在吗?
- Well, let's call him. - Now?
现在再好不过了 来吧
Yes, yes, there's no time like the present, come on.
他叫Darren Springsteen 来自Connecticut的西港 哈佛74级生
His name is Darren Springsteen of Westport, Connecticut, Harvard class of 74.
-问问他有没有兄弟叫Bruce -我可不会问那个问题的
- Ask if he has a brother named Bruce. - I'm not gonna ask him that.
打通了
It's ringing.
-你挂了干嘛? -我不擅长搞这事
- Why'd you hang up? - I'm not good at these things.
-他接了没? -接通了
- Did he answer? - Yes.
通啦? Rory 第一印象太糟了
Yes? Rory, that's a really terrible first impression.
-是他吗? -或许吧
- Him? - Maybe.
-他回拨了? -噢 哈佛的学生
- He star sixty-nined us? - Well, the Harvard people
精通最新科技 快接啊!
can afford all the latest technology. Answer!
你已经连线到Suffragette City 如果你是来说Lane Kim的广♥告♥ 很抱歉我们无可奉告
Hey, you've reached Suffragette City, and if you're calling about Lane Kim's ad, sorry we're not in,
但是别来摇滚自杀 只要反馈消息好了
but don't commit rock and roll suicide – just crank a message with some feedback.
-天啊 -如果他和Bruce是亲戚 他会知道的
- Oh geez. - Well, if he is related to Bruce, he can dig it.
嘿 我叫Dave Rygalski 我来说广♥告♥的事
Hey, my name's Dave Rygalski, I'm calling about the ad.
我之前留过号♥码 有机会打给我
I left my number before, so call when you get a chance.
-我的..在哪? -别紧张 我来了
- Where's my... - Relax, I'm coming.
-再打一次 -就不能过会再打啊?
- Let's try this again. - Can we please just do this later?
不能 就现在
No, let's get it done now.
-打通了 -过会再打吧
- It's ringing. - Let's do it later.
-已经打通了 -我会说错话的
- It's ringing. - I'm gonna say the wrong thing
或者语气不对 我现在给不出好的第一印象啊
or have the wrong tone in my voice. I'm not in good first impression mode right now.
你好 你好 我是Rory Gilmore 我相信你在等我电♥话♥
Hello? Hello, this is Rory Gilmore. I believe you were expecting my call...
对我来说真是个好机会
Oh, well, this is such a wonderful opportunity for me...
-只要你方便 我随便啊 -说话别喘着气
- Whatever's good for you will be great for me... - Not so breathy.
小孩子们都这样说!
That's how chickens talk!
午餐?我来看看我的日程安排
Lunch? Oh yes, let me just check my organizer...
好的 我妈也会去的 她很棒的
Oh, perfect. My mother will be there, too. She's terrific...
好的 周末见 再见
All right, I'll see you this weekend... Mm, bye.
-你可不是Danny Gans -我从来都没说是啊
*****注*****:Danny Gans,Las Vegas著名的舞者
- You're no Danny Gans. - I never claimed to be.
他要见Chilton高中的 高年级生Trixie McBimbo
He's gonna be expecting Chilton High School senior Trixie McBimbo.
-和她的母亲Bambi McBimbo -我猜这没什么可怕的 对吧?
- And her mother, Bambi McBimbo. - But I guess it can't hurt, right?
-他只会帮上忙的 -好吧
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表