剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
噢 天啊...
Oh, boy.
别出去 我一会儿给你打过去
Hang in there, I'll call you later.
我一直都在这儿
I'll be here.
噢 天啊... 噢 天啊... 噢 天啊...
Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
- 就在那儿! - 等一下
- It's right there! - Just a second.
- 我看见了 我能... - 嗯 我能搞定
- I see it. Can I just... - Yeah, I can do it.
- Kirk 就在那儿! - 你对我乱吼乱叫
- Kirk, it's right there! - You are yelling at me,
我必须告诉你 这不是解决问题的方法
and I have to tell you that that is not the way to get results.
- 你都翻过了 - 被你气的
- You keep passing it. - You are making me crazy.
Dean 我需要... 噢 嘿 那是我的水费单
Dean, I just need... oh, hey, that's my water bill.
他趴这儿都20分钟了
He's been down there for twenty minutes.
Kirk你应该先理一下信件
Kirk, you have to sort the mail first.
大家都在告诉我该怎么做
Everybody is always telling me what to do.
大家都是对的
Everybody else is always right.
但对不起 我是这儿的邮递员
I'm sorry, but I am the mail carrier in this town
我按我的习惯送递信件
and I will carry the mail the way that I carry the mail,
如果你不喜欢 你就来当邮递员试试
and if you don't like that, then you can carry the mail.
但你首先得申请和获准这工作
But you'll have to apply for the job first and get hired.
会有个考试 很难的考试 朋友们
And there's a test, and it is a hard test, my friend.
噢 被纸划了下
Ow, paper cut.
Dean 我需要些吃了不会 昏昏欲睡的抗过敏药
Dean, I need some of that non-drowsy allergy medicine stuff.
你去后面阿司匹林那里找过吗?
Did you check in the back with the aspirin?
去了 可没有
Yeah, nothing.
那可能买♥♥完了
Then we're probably out.
我也希望进这些药 但是我的邮件还没到
I could tell you when they're expected in, but I haven't gotten the mail yet.
- 闭嘴 - 好的 没关系
- Shut up. - Okay, nevermind,
我到哈特福德再去买♥♥吧
I'll just grab some when I get to Hartford.
看见我的水费单就先帮我收着哈
See if you can get my water bill for me.
好的 我尽力而为吧
All right, I'll do my best.
我给你5分钟把这些理好 之后我要拖地了
I'm giving you five minutes to get up, then I'm getting the mop.
你最好别动这些
You will not touch this.
这可是美国政♥府♥财产
This is the property of the United States Government.
好 看看别的 选那个好呢...
Okay, show me a difference, people. Why can't I pick one?
哦 打折的 行了
Ooh, on sale, that's it, good, done.
- Max - Lorelai
- Max. - Lorelai.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi back.
我不知道你感冒了
I didn't know you had a cold.
我也是才发现的
I just recently found out myself.
喔 你
Well, wow. You.
嗨
Hi.
- 最近怎么样? - 我很好
- How have you been? - I've been good.
那很好
Good.
- 我才从加州回来 - Cowabunga 哥们
- I've been in California. - cowabunga dude.
嗯 在加州就这么称呼我
Yes, that's my official California name.
那么 加州 哈?
So, California, huh?
确切说是去斯坦福大学 我在那儿教书
Stanford, actually. I was teaching a class there.
真不错 那鬼地方是该招点好老师了
Good. It's about time that dump got some decent teachers.
是啊 他们正努力改善这局面呢
Yes, they're really trying to turn the place around.
那么 你住在加州
So, if you were living in California,
现在回来做什么?
then what are you doing back here?
这儿是最好的地方了
Well, this place has the best selection.
在哈特福德
In Hartford.
我教的课程结束了 就回来参加Chilton两百年纪念
My class ended, and I thought I'd come back for the Chilton Bicentennial.
那你现在在这儿做什么呢?
What are you doing here in Hartford?
周五晚上?
Friday night?
声名狼藉的Gilmore晚餐
The infamous Gilmore dinners.
- 怎么样了? - 不错呢
- How's that going? - Great.
我们需要多找个房♥间 宣泄情感负担
We had to add on an extra room for all the emotional baggage,
但除此之外 还没发生过什么流血事件
but other than that, there's been no bloodshed as of yet.
那样挺好 Rory 还好吧?
I'm glad to hear it. And Rory's good?
噢 是啊 她就是大英百科全书 定义的那么好
Oh, yeah, she's the Encyclopedia Britannica definition of good.
- 成绩呢? - 非常棒
- Grades? - Perfect.
- 没换男朋友? - 换了
- Same boyfriend? - Different boyfriend.
真的?
Really?
- 你讨厌他 - 不 不讨厌
- You hate him. - No, I don't.
你肯定讨厌他
You really hate him.
我微笑 欢迎他来 给他吃好东西
I smile, I say hi, I let him eat the good cookies.
你恨不得把他干掉
You wanna have him killed.
如果报酬合理 可以考虑
Only if I get a really good price.
她还年轻 要向前看 明年就该上大学了
She's young, she'll move on, she's got college next year.
太好了 兄弟会 我都等不及了
Great. Frat boys, I cannot wait.
搞个啤酒桶来 把他们灌得六神无主
Just get a keg, keeps ‘em distracted.
哦 谢谢你的建议
Oh, thanks for the advice.
我回家就把她关到高塔上面
I'm gonna lock her up in a tower when I get home.
很高兴对你有所帮助
Glad I could help.
对了 我今晚我还有约 我得走了
Well, listen, I have this dinner I have to get to.
嗯 嗯
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我也是 我也是
Me, too. Me, too.
- 那么... - 很高兴又见到你
- So... - It was nice to see you.
- 我也是 - 拜
- It was nice to see you, too. - Bye.
拜
Bye.
哈 你来了
Ah, you're here.
你是迄今为止我父母雇的女佣里
And you are by far the most masculine-looking maid
最有男人味的
my parents have ever had.
有点混乱 有个佣人请病假了
It's chaos here. The second maid called in sick,
还有个忙着准备晚饭 你可怜的老妈在医院
the first is busy with dinner, and your poor mother is at the hospital.
这周她的美国革命女儿会 严重中风
Her DAR group suffered a surfeit of strokes this week.
- 再说一遍? - 她三个朋友都中风了
- Come again? - Three of her friends had strokes.
现在她一个病床 一个病床地慰问了
And now she is hopping from sick bed to sick bed offering whatever comfort she can.
三个成员中风了 他们喝的酒里都加了什么啊?
Three DAR strokes. What's in that water they're drinking?
通常加点威士忌
A little whiskey, usually.
- 噢 你把Liesl给忘了 - 什么?
- Oh, and you're forgetting Liesl. - What?
那个东德来的女佣
Our East-German maid.
她比我看起来更有男人味儿
She was much more masculine-looking than me.
- 是啊 还有络腮胡呢 - Rory在这儿
- Right, the muttonchops. - Here is Rory.
谢谢 我还真没认出来呢 嗨 宝贝
Thanks, I wouldn't have recognized her. Hi hon.
嗨 你听说他们中风了吗?
Hi. Did you hear about the strokes?
听说了 所以离威士忌和DAR远点
Yes, stay away from whiskey and the DAR.
你老妈在一定会让你把它倒掉
Your mother would make you throw that out at this point.
换杯马提尼怎么样?
How about I exchange it for a martini?
哈 马上就来
Ah, coming up.
噢 太好了 我正在等一个重要来电
Oh, good I'm expecting an important call.
应该就是它了
This could be it.
爸爸 如果女佣忙着做晚饭
Dad, if the maid is busy with dinner
另一个又不在 妈妈在医院...
and the second one's out and Mom's at the hospital... you know.
噢 是啊 我来啦!
Oh, right, right. I'll get it!
终于走了 我有点事跟你说
Alone at last. Have I got something to tell you.
什么?
What?
或者你有什么跟我说
Or maybe you have something to tell me.
算了吧 我没啥要说的
Don't do that, I have nothing.
或者是你忽略了呢?
Or are you minimizing what you know?
你应该把它具体化
Maybe you should maximize it.
我很迷茫
I'm confused.
具体点
Maximize it.
我极大限度的迷茫
I'm maximum confused.
- 我碰到Max了 - Medina?
- I ran into Max. - Medina?
在药店 你已经知道他回来了吗?
At the pharmacy. Did you know he was back?
不知道啊 他好像去教书了
No. He was, like, on loan somewhere.
是啊 去斯坦福大学了
Yeah, at Stanford.
但他回来了 会待一阵子
But he's back now, for a little while at least,
我庆幸告诉你 要么是他原谅我之前那样对他
and I am happy to report that either he's forgiven me for treating him so badly
要么仅仅是我想的太遭了
or it wasn't that bad and I just built it up worse in my head.
才不是呢 你确实觉得他一文不值
Oh no, you treated him like crap.
那他真的很大度了
Well, he was very big about it.
没有避开我或是对我大发脾气
He didn't recoil or blow me off.
我们聊得挺好 见到他还是很开心的
We had a nice chat. It was good to see him.
他这人挺不错的
He's a great guy.
确实
He is.
也是个好老师 他能回来我很高兴
And a great teacher, too. I'm glad he's back.
嗯 貌似他也很高兴
Good. He seems glad, too.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表