剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你得给你的外婆回电♥话♥
you have to call your grandmother back.
- 我很抱歉 - 我不会永远在你身边的 知道不
- I'm sorry. - I won't be around forever, you know.
- 我真的很抱歉 - 你什么时候过来?
- I'm really sorry. - When are you coming over?
我需要讨论下你毕业典礼时我穿什么 我想穿套装
I need to discuss what to wear to your graduation. I thought about a suit.
- 套装听上去不错啊 - 但也许太正式了
- A suit seems nice. - But perhaps it's too formal.
正式很好啊
Formal's fine.
你朋友的家人穿什么?
What are your friends' families wearing?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 你不能去问问? - 当然 等等
- Can you find out? - Sure, hold on.
Louise 你外婆在毕业典礼时穿什么?
Louise, what's your grandmother wearing to graduation?
估计是她翘掉后要留给我的珍珠项链
Hopefully the pearls I get when she kicks.
- 要不我过来吧? - 哦 那太好了 今天吗?
- Why don't I just come over? - Oh, that would be wonderful. Today?
是的 我一能离开就来
Yes, as soon as I can get away.
再带一个你帽子和长袍的色样 这样我就不撞色了
And bring a color swatch of your cap and gown so I don't clash.
再见 外婆
Bye, Grandma.
喂
Hello?
- 我刚又接到了外婆的电♥话♥ - Rory 不要
- I just got another call from Grandma. - Rory, no.
- 我现在就要过去 - 把我一个人丢在这里?
- I'm gonna go over there now. - And leave me here alone?
你在哪? 我看不到你
Where are you? I can't even see you.
我在这里 Old Spice广♥告♥的旁边
I'm over here by the Old Spice ad.
- 嗨 - 嗨 过来
- Hi. - Hi. Come over.
我得走了
I have to go.
你就不能过来说会话?
You can't come over and talk for one second?
我一进到那个房♥间 就得签毕业年鉴了
The minute I walk into that room, I'm suddenly gonna have to sign yearbooks,
而既然我严格按着时间来
and since I'm severely crunched for time,
我就要发那陈词滥调了
I'm gonna have to resort to classic clams like,
"嘿 夏天过得愉快 保持联♥系♥ 永远是好朋友"
"Hey, have a good summer. Let's keep in touch. Best friends forever,"
我不想成为那样的人
and I do not wanna be that person.
另外 Paris将马上就来胁迫我 给我一大堆事情做
Plus, Paris will immediately shanghai me and give me a million things to do.
要知道 你别被那个女孩威胁了
You know what, you need to stop being intimidated by that girl.
上帝啊 你就要上大学了
You're going to college for God's sake.
你得拿出样子来 说"Paris 去..."
You need to be able to stand up for yourself and say, you know, "Paris, go..."
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我只是在...电♥话♥响了... 你的头发真有光泽啊
I was just... the phone rang... your hair is really shiny.
我们甚至都没准备好 盒子没有打开 票没有就绪
We're not even set up yet. The box isn't out, the tickets aren't in order.
- 单子在哪里? - 在...我包里
- Where's the list? - It's... in my purse.
太好了 我无法想象除此之外单子 还能放哪里好
Well, terrific. I can't think of a better place for the list to be except,
噢 也许拿出来放在桌子上 我们就可以看着它
oh, maybe out here on the table where we could actually look at it.
你的头发真是很有光泽哦
Your hair is really shiny.
我要去巡视几圈 马上回来
I'm going to go make the rounds. I'll be back in a minute.
- 你看到Rory了吗? - 没有
- Have you seen Rory? - No.
我去外面找找
I'll go look outside.
快跑 快跑 快跑!
Run, run, run!
好吧 我要去外婆那待一个小时 你能去接我吗?
Okay, I'm gonna be at Grandma's for about an hour. Can you pick me up?
如果Paris没有鞭打我的话 是的 我去
If Paris hasn't had me flogged, then yes, I'll be there.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
上帝 求求你 告诉我 我没忘记单子
Please, God, tell me I didn't forget the list.
那么在书柜里的那个孩子...
So the kid in the bookcase back there...
- Lily - 她是你们的吗?
- Lily. - Is she yours?
是我的 但不是Jimmy的
Mine, yes. Not Jimmy's.
我有过一次很短暂的婚姻...
I was married for the longest minute and a half in the world and...
- 嘿 甜心 一切都还好吧? - 一切都还好
- Hey sweetie, how's everything? - Everything's fine.
真高兴 替我给Riley一个吻
I love that. Give Riley a kiss.
然后我觉醒过来了 生活还算安逸 但我得到了Lily 所以我赢了 哈哈
Then I came to my senses and ran for the hills but I got Lily so I win, ha ha.
近路
Short cut.
总之 在5年半之前我遇到Jimmy
Anyhow, I met Jimmy about five and a half years ago,
但Lily很为他着迷 所以...
but Lily's just crazy about him, so...
Ronnie 我又找到了你的钥匙
Ronnie, I found your keys again.
噢 太好了 谢谢你 宝贝
Oh, good. Thank you, baby doll.
你得把你口袋里的洞补补了 真的
You have got to sew that hole in your pocket up, I mean it.
今天 把你的外套拿到我家
Today, drop your coat by my house.
如果没时间的话 我代你缝
I'll do it for you if you don't have the time.
- 有兄弟姐妹吗? - 显然没有
- Got any brothers or sisters? - Apparently not.
Lily交过一份"书面请求" 今年年底前想要个弟弟
Lily submitted a written request for a brother by the end of this year,
但我认为我应该在有孩子之前结婚
but I think I should be married before we have any kids.
你们还没结婚?
You guys aren't married.
- 你不知道 - 不知道
- You didn't know that. - No.
- 你俩还真有一番详谈哈? - 嗯 那个嘛
- You guys had quite a talk, didn't you? - Yeah, well.
好吧 我们到了
Okay, we're here.
- 怎样 - 像一罐腌菜
- Well. - It looks like a jar of pickles.
我知道是一罐腌菜 但是那种腌菜吗?
I know it's a jar of pickles, but is it that jar of pickles?
- 是的 - 你肯定
- Yes. - You're sure.
不
No.
听着 1922年那时 他们就卖♥♥芝加哥莳萝了
Look, the Chicago dills were the original pickles they sold here back in 1922.
1922 是 我听着呢
1922. Yes, I listen.
现在 我终于找到了出♥售♥的那家人
Now I finally tracked down the family that sold them,
我花了一大笔钱使用最初的商标
I paid a substantial premium to use the original labels,
我花了几个星期等它们到货
I waited weeks for them to arrive,
现在它们来了 我看着它们 而它们不是一个样子
and now they're here and I look at them and they don't look the same.
太多结块了
Too many bumps.
Jimmy 我求求你 悠着点吧
Jimmy, I'm begging you, play golf.
打电♥话♥给那个人 告诉他们它们有点不一样
Just call the guy and tell them they look different, please.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
Jimmy
Jimmy.
嘿 Sash
Hey Sash.
- 有人找你哦 - 是吗?
- You have a visitor. - Yeah?
- 你...刚来这里? - 刚来这里
- You... just get here? - Just got here.
那么 Jess 我想你要待这吃晚饭咯?
So, Jess, I assume you'll be staying for dinner?
- 喔 那... - 是的 当然
- Oh, well... - Yeah, sure, stay.
你会待着 他会待着 我们要点Abbott's 对吗?
You'll stay. He'll stay. We'll get Abbott's, right?
随你要什么
Whatever you want.
我得回去了 那么...
Well, I have to get back, so...
待会儿再见你们咯
I will see you guys later.
对不起 我没打电♥话♥
Sorry I didn't call.
嘿 生活本就该自发随意一点 对吗?
Hey, life's about the spontaneous, right?
- 这是你的店? - 这个鬼地方...是的
- This your place? - The Inferno... yes.
- 很不错哦 - 谢谢
- It's nice. - Thanks.
嘿 要不我出来吧?
Hey, why don't I come out there?
噢 我不想打扰你的工作
Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt your work.
没问题 嘿 Lee 我要休息一小会儿
No problem. Hey Lee, I'm gonna take a break for awhile.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
- 你没必要那么做 - 没什么
- You didn't have to do that. - It's fine.
- 那么 第一次来到西海岸? - 第一次来到西海岸
- So, first time on the West Coast? - First time on the West Coast.
这些景点
The sites.
大海
Ocean.
- 我还想那是啥咧 - 沙子
- I wondered what that was. - Sand.
- 巩固大海来着 - 天空
- Keeps the ocean in its place. - Sky.
东部那里的天空也是一样的
We've got one of those back east.
但你有散步道啊
And then you have the boardwalk.
太阳镜 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 私刻CD
Sunglasses, smoothies, bootlegged CD's.
- 好CD吗? - 我猜不坏
- Good ones? - Not bad, I guess.
我从来没买♥♥过一张 我邻居Stan买♥♥过
I never actually bought one. My neighbor Stan did.
他不再是我的邻居了 他曾经在Lockheed工作
He's not my neighbor anymore. He used to work at Lockheed,
但他们关掉了伯班克的工厂 所以他去了山谷一所贸易学校
but they shut down the Burbank plant, so he went to a trade school out in the valley.
他现在在装有线电视
He installs cable now.
圣诞节的时候给我寄卡片
Sends me a postcard at Christmas time.
他是荷兰人
He's Dutch.
现在呢 我们在圣莫尼卡
Currently, we're in Santa Monica.
你继续走着 就到了威尼斯海滩 就是我们实际住的地方了
You keep walking, you hit Venice - that's technically where we live.
经过那里 你就到了Marina Del Rey
Past that, you got Marina Del Rey -
那里单车很多
lotta bike shots in that area.
然后你到了海滩边 曼哈顿和雷东多海滩
And then you're getting near the beaches - Manhattan, Redondo,
- 基本上就差不多了 - 就是那些 那就是整个洛杉矶
- and basically that's it. - That's it. That's all of LA.
有一些荒唐的谣言说 如果你上车
There are these crazy rumors that if you get in your car
向东开 远离海岸
and you actually drive east away from the beach,
有一些城市什么的 但我自己不相信
there's some city and other stuff, but personally I don't believe it.
我懂了 你喜欢海滩
I take it you like the beach.
如果人财允许的话 我恨不得娶了这海滩
I would marry the beach if man and property were allowed to mate.
看来你真的很爱海滩啊
Sounds serious.
我在这个国家的很多地方生活过
I've lived a lot of places all over this country,
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表