剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
如果是你妈筹备的 肯定会很完美
If your mother's involved, it will be impeccable
而且我有一年多没去过好的拍卖♥♥会了
and I haven't been to an impeccable auction in over a year.
-噢 我不知道 -你想要什么?
- Well, I don't know. - What do you want?
-Michel 我什么都不要哦 -别对我挤眉弄眼了
- Michel, I don't want anything. - Stop playing coy with me.
我想去拍卖♥♥会 你提你的条件吧
I want into that auction, you name your price.
好的 这个月余下的周末你都要上班
Okay, you have to work weekends for the rest of this month.
同时 你负责接电♥话♥
除非打电♥话♥的是外国人 你必须要用英语来回答
还有下星期要监控那些徒步旅行者
Michel 如果你真的想去拍卖♥♥会
你必须在星期五早上6点到旅馆
you have to be in the lobby at six o'clock Friday morning.
分发毛巾和水瓶
You have to hand out towels and water bottles,
同时给那些人指明行走路线
you have to show them the hiking trails,
还要让他们给你起一个植物名字
and you have to let them give you a nature name.
好吧 我会让他们给我起一个外号♥的
Fine, I will let them give me a nature name.
-好吧 做完这些 你就能跟我一起去了 -谢谢你
- All right, then, you can come. - Thank you.
-Buttercup -你不能让他们起这个名字
- Buttercup. - You cannot give them suggestions!
真不敢相信你和Pete吵了一架
I can't believe you got into a fight with Pete.
他不能突然决定 大蒜要另外加钱吧
Hey, you do not suddenly decide that garlic is an extra topping,
不能在五年之后 不能在我们经历过一切之后
not after five years, not after all we've been through.
可以说 是我们单独帮他 付了那辆新送餐车的钱
We single-handedly helped Pete pay for that new delivery truck of his,
我想 他该牢牢地记住这一点
and I thought he needed to be reminded of that fact.
你声音真大
Very loudly.
-没多大吧 -狗都开始吠了
- Not that loudly. - Dogs started barking.
那是因为它们听到了"大蒜事件"
Because they heard about the garlic incident,
没人喜欢被骗 Rory 就算雪纳瑞也一样
and no one likes getting screwed, Rory, not even a Schnauzer.
Pete是个骗子 他占了单亲妈妈...
Pete's a swindler. He takes advantage of single mothers
和她们无知的小孩的便宜 为此他要付出代价 怎么了?
and their innocent children and for that, he must pay ... what?
他已经给我们免费的芝士面包啦
He gave us free cheesy bread.
他给了?
He did?
-噢 -是啊
- Oh! - Yeah.
-我喜欢芝士面包 -我就知道你喜欢
- I love the cheesy bread. - I know you do.
-还很烫呢 -某人有没有觉得有些无理了呢?
- It's all hot, too. - Now doesn't someone feel a little silly?
-你说我吗? -今晚给Pete打个电♥话♥道歉吧?
- Me? - Should we call Pete tonight?
-好的 吃完面包再说 -好吧 吃了面包再打
- Okay, after cheesy bread. - Fine, after the cheesy bread.
我去拿信 你先进屋吧
I'm gonna go get the mail ... go on inside.
好 我再去熔些奶酪 加到pizza上
Okay, I'm gonna go melt some more cheese on the pizza.
快去吧
Melt away.
-嘿 你好 邻居 -嗨 抱歉 我们是邻居吗?
- Hey! Hello there, neighbor! - Hi. I'm sorry, are we neighbors?
是 当然是 我刚搬到街对面住
Yes, yes we are. I just moved in across the way.
噢 噢 对 对 对 Beenie Morrison的老房♥子
Oh, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Beenie Morrison's old place.
对啊 是Beenie Morrison原先住的地方
That's right, Beenie Morrison's old place.
Beenie Morrison的老房♥子
Beenie Morrison's old place.
我住在Beenie Morrison的老房♥子 多棒啊?
I live in Beenie Morrison's old place. Isn't that great?
只要Beenie Morrison不再住那里就好了
Only if Beenie Morrison didn't want to live there anymore.
不了 我开的价很难拒绝 事实上付多了 但很值得
Oh no, I paid him a very good price. Overpaid, actually, but it was worth it.
我一直梦想有一个这样的房♥子
I've been dreaming about a place like Beenie Morrison's old place
现在终于找到了 对不起 我太兴奋了
for a long time, and then I found it. I'm sorry, I'm just really excited.
-没关系 挺好的 -邻居们都很好
- That's okay, it's nice. - It's a great neighborhood.
-是 是这样的 -人人都很友善 比如Babette
- Yes, it is. - Everyone's so friendly. Babette.
-你认识Babette吗? -没人不认识Babette
- Do you know Babette? - Everybody knows Babette.
她是个很棒的女士 噢 对了 我叫Dwight
Oh, she's a great lady. Oh, anyhow, I'm Dwight.
我是Lorelai 如果你遇到一个头上戴着光环
I'm Lorelai. And if you see a teen walking around with a halo
抱着书的小孩子 那就是我女儿Rory
and a book, that's my daughter Rory.
很高兴认识你 Lorelai
Very nice to meet you, Lorelai.
我也是 Dwight 欢迎住在这里
Nice to meet you too, Dwight. Welcome to the neighborhood.
如果有我能帮忙的 尽管说
If there's anything I can do to help out, let me know.
-真的吗? -当然
- Really? - Sure.
噢 那太好了 事实上 我想请你帮个小忙
Well, that's great. Actually, I have this little favor I'd love to ask.
-噢 现在吗? -不 是这个星期
- Oh, right now? - Well, this week.
我的院子刚种上草坪 那些草简直绿的太美了
You know, I just got this beautiful lawn put in, really amazing shade of green,
种草坪的工人说 在开始生根的头些天里
and the guy who put it in for me, he told me that I have to keep
要保持每一寸草地的潮湿
each bade of grass very moist for the first few days while the roots take,
但我要出差几天
but I have to go on a business trip for a few days.
噢 最后一秒才通知我 相信我 我试着推拖了很久
Huh, last minute, and believe me, I tried to get out of it but my boss said,
但我老板说 "Dwight 抬起屁♥股♥ 给我赚钱去" 所以我不得不走
'Dwight, get off your keister and go make us some money', so I gotta go.
那也是 既然老板的口气这么坚决
Well, sure, when the word keister's being thrown around,
你又能怎么办呢?
what are you gonna do?
对啊 所以我想请你 帮我的草地浇水 行吗?
Exactly. So I was wondering if maybe you could water my lawn?
几天就好 早上浇一点
Only for a few days. You know, a little in the morning,
下午或晚上再浇一点 根据你的时间来定
a little in the late afternoon or evening, depending on your schedule.
这就帮了我很大的忙了
It would be a really big favor.
噢 我想 我能给草坪浇水 Dwight? 没问题
Well, I guess, I could water your lawn, Dwight ... sure.
天 你真是帮大忙了
Boy, that is something.
如果在我以前住的地方 我请别人帮忙浇水的话
If I would have asked somebody back where I used to live to water my lawn,
我肯定会被拒绝的 我爱这个地方!
I would've gotten a much more HBO kind of answer. I love it here!
-你现在能过来吗? -你说什么?
- So, can you come on over now? - Excuse me?
我给你看看喷头开关在哪里 一下就好了
So I can show you where the on/off nozzle is. It'll only take a second.
噢 我女儿正在家等我呢...
Oh, my daughter's waiting inside for me, I...
噢 好吧 明天我走之前再看吧
Oh, well, we can do it tomorrow before I leave.
好的 你明天几点出门?
Great. What time are you leaving tomorrow?
-早上6点 -那还是现在吧
- Six a.m. - Now sounds fine.
-棒极了 跟我来 -好的
- That's so terrific. Follow me. - Okay.
在这儿右转
You just gotta go over here and make a right.
是的 我知道该往哪儿走
Yeah. Oh, yeah, I know where it is.
欢迎来到绿洲! 那我给这里起的名字"绿洲"
Welcome to The Oasis! That's what I named this place, The Oasis,
我的绿洲 地球上的天堂
my oasis, a little slice of heaven right here on Earth.
天啊 我发誓 我还是不敢相信我在这儿了
Gosh, I swear, I still can't believe I'm here.
-你知道吗 我的婚姻很糟糕 -事实上 我不知道
- I was in a terrible marriage, you know. - Actually, I didn't.
噢 是的 可怕极了 就像希腊神话中的酷刑一样
Oh, yeah, horrible, like a punishment out of Greek mythology.
那个女人有五个头 我很受罪 很痛苦 你知道吗 我以前个头比较高?
The women had five heads, suffering, agony. You know, I used to be taller?
-真的呀 她让你变矮了? -我的头发比现在多
- Really, she shrunk you? - I used to have more hair, too.
鼻梁也比现在挺
And higher arches.
但是在经历了所有的嘶吼漫骂
But through all the screaming and the name calling,
斥责和羞辱之后 在我的心灵深处...
the berating and the humiliation, somewhere in the back of my mind,
我深信终有一天 我会遇到它!我的绿洲!
I knew someday I would have it ... my oasis.
噢 它是让我活下来的信念
Oh, that's what got me through.
它就是在我每夜回家时
That's what kept me from sticking my head
让我每夜紧靠在窗上 苦苦搜寻的目的地
through a plate glass window every night when I got home.
噢 这个故事真不错 Dwight 很有启发性
Well, that's a really nice story, Dwight. It's very inspiring and...
噢 嘿 那个东西有什么用?
oh, hey, this looks like it does something.
哪个?噢 对 这就是龙头开关
Huh? Oh, yeah, this is the on/off spigot.
往右是开
You just turn it to the right for on.
往左是关
And the left for off.
-看着挺简单的 -操作很容易的
- Seems simple. - It's very simple.
-好的 一天两次 -对 每次15分钟草儿就能吸饱水了
- Okay, so, twice a day. - Yeah, for a good fifteen minute soaking.
-我会尽力浇的 -真的很感激你
- I will soak my best. - I really appreciate it.
-好啦 祝你旅途愉快 -我欠你的
- Okay, well, you have a good trip. - I owe ya.
-你去哪儿啦? -快回屋子里
- Where have you been? - Get in the house.
-我以为你去拿信了 -快走 快走 快走!
- I thought you were gonna go get the mail. - Go, go, go!
你这是干什么?
What are you doing?
别到处乱看 径直看前方 别和其他人说话
Don't look around, stare straight ahead, no more talking to people ever!
妈妈!
Mom!
接下来要拍卖♥♥的是
Next up, we have an occasional table from
一支由Vermont著名的家族企业 制♥造♥于1912年的茶几
a distinguished, family-owned company in Vermont, circa 1912.
起拍价是250美金
We shall start the bidding at two hundred-fifty dollars.
有人出250美金吗? 250美金...
Do I hear two-fifty? Two hundred fifty...
哇 这里的好东西真少啊
Wow, lots of garbage at these things.
一向如此 你需要耐心
Always. You've got to be patient
等着你要的东西出现 然后一下子抢回来
and wait for what you want to appear, then pounce.
恩 这是拍卖♥♥的真理 也是单身酒吧的真理
True at an auction, true at a singles bar.
不严格地说 的确是这样
To put it crudely, yes.
废物 还是废物 这个废物让前两件看上去没那么烂了
Crap, crap, crap that makes the previous two items not seem like crap.
你能把那些评论只说给自己听吗?
Could you keep your crap commentaries to yourself?
400美金, 有人出400美金了, 400美金?
Four hundred dollars, we have four hundred, four hundred ...
400美金第一次 400美金第二次 成交! 茶几属于第65号♥买♥♥主
going once, going twice, sold to bidder number sixty-five.
噢 哇 那肯定是张很棒的桌子
Aw, wow, that was a good table.
只是张不错的桌子 并不是很棒
It was a good table, not a great table.
我们应该竞拍的
We should've gone for it.
它太贵了 而且有太多划痕
Too expensive and too many scratches.
我们可以给桌子重新上光
We could've buffed the scratches out.
听着 如果你真的很想要 我很肯定...
Look, if you want it that bad, it's quite obvious
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表