剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
噢 想到了 要不...算了
Oh, I know! How about... no.
不 不 你不能老这样
No, no, you can't keep doing that.
你不能起个头然后突然打住
You can't just start a thought and then say no.
有话就说完 要么就不要说
Finish them or don't start them at all.
你今天还真是极权
You're very totalitarian today.
不 只是你这样让我抓狂
No, it just drives me crazy.
这好比你去理发刮胡子 却不给弄完 明白?
It's like if you do "shave and a haircut" without the last part, you know?
来 你说吧
Come on, do it.
你能不能不要再欲言又止?
Will you stop giving me half-finished thoughts?
我保证不会 说吧
I promise. Come on, do it.
- 算了吧 - 谢谢
- Two bits. - Thank you.
你刚才想说的是什么?
Now what were you thinking?
- 吃比萨 看电视 - 那是我们后备计划
- Pizza and TV. - That's our fallback.
所以我才不说的啊 因为我想起那是后备计划
That's why I said not, I remembered it was our fallback.
我们什么时候变得又老土又可悲了
When did we become so old and pathetic?
嘿 嘿 我们没有
Hey, hey, we're neither.
只是今晚想不到干什么而已
We're momentarily stuck on what to do tonight.
周五晚上啊 我们应该出去的
It's a Friday night. We should be out,
我不知道 和老友们一起开派对吧
I don't know, partying with the homies.
我们Stars Hollow镇的老友们都睡了
Our Stars Hollow homies are all in bed by now.
Kirk还没睡 他在皮萨店放电影呢
Not Kirk. He'll be playing video trivia at the pizza place.
我们去看吧
We could go and watch.
好啦 还真的又老又可悲了 怎么会想到这种主意啊?
Okay, we're old and pathetic. How did it come to this?
这是我们的第一个周五晚上
Well, it's our first Friday night that we haven't had
不用和爷爷奶奶一起吃晚饭
to go to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner.
我毕生难忘啊
I cannot for the life of me remember
我们以前都干什么的啊
what we did before we started doing those.
貌似是一百万年前的事了
It feels like a million years ago.
等等 你打给谁啊?
Ooh, who are you calling?
星期五晚上不向他们问好 我感觉很别扭
It just feels weird for me not even to say hello to them on a Friday night.
不 不要打给他们
No, don't call them.
嘿 是你和他们搞分♥裂♥
Hey, this rift is between you and them.
我和他们关系还是挺好的
I'm still on friendly terms.
他们可能正坐在那吃饭呢
I know, it's just that they're probably sitting there eating alone,
在没暖气的昏暗房♥子里颤抖
shivering in an unheated room, the only illumination a single light bulb
好让我们感觉到异常内疚
just so they can make us feel spectacularly guilty at the thought.
嘿 外公 我是Rory...
Hey Grandpa, it's Rory...
Rory
Rory.
他假装不记得你?
He's pretending not to remember you?
- 不 那边很嘈杂 - 嘈杂?
- No, it's loud there. - Loud?
- 你那边怎么啦? - 噢 我们在开派对呢
- What's going on there? - Oh, we're having a party.
- 派对? - 派对?
- A party? - A party?
临时想的主意
Sort of a last minute thing.
有好多人在这呢
Couldn't get too big a crowd here.
大概有55到60人左右吧
I think we wound up with 55 or 60, something like that.
60人
60 people.
噢 蘑菇盖来了 大伙!
Oh, here come the mushroom caps everybody!
他们在唱歌♥还有蘑菇盖吃呢
There's singing and mushroom caps.
- 好惊人哦 - 好象很有趣啊
- I am appalled by this. - Sounds like a lot of fun.
噢 是的 让你外婆和你说吧
Oh, it is. Oh, now, your grandmother would come and say hello,
当她正在隔壁和Lloyd Sandstone跳舞呢
but she's in the next room dancing with Lloyd Sandstone.
你手都放哪了? Lloyd
Watch where you put those hands, Lloyd.
一个叫Lloyd在摸♥奶♥奶呢
A guy named Lloyd is feeling up Grandma.
你编的吧
You're making this up.
我挂了 好吗?
Well, I'll let you go, okay?
好的 你星期一放学后过来吧 可以吗?
Okay. Now, you're coming to visit after school on Monday, aren't ya?
好的 到时候见
Yes, I'll see you then.
等不及见你了 再见了
Ah, can't wait. Bye now.
Gilmore家的房♥子里正举♥行♥派对 好像回到了1999年
The Gilmore house is partying like it's 1999.
而这里则是阴暗的1700年
我们也没让他们不再继续自己的生活啊
他们怎么能这么快恢复?
How could they bounce back so quickly?
不知道 但他们的确进步了
I don't know, but bounce they did.
好 这次算他们赢了
Okay, they win this time.
我们要想点超大超劲爆
But we've gotta think of something super big and fantastic
而且超酷的东西 为下周五做准备 好吗?
and cool for next Friday night, okay?
- 好的 - 现在开始想吧
- Okay. - Now think.
蘑菇盖好像真的不错呀
Mushroom caps sound really good.
不好意思
Sorry.
- 嘿 - 说"cheese"
- Hi. - Say cheese.
爱死这小数码相机 我都想嫁给它了
I love my little digital camera. I wanna marry it.
你不是准备送人的吗?
Do you ever wanna put it away?
噢 你会伤害我小数码宝贝的心的
Oh, you'll hurt little DigitalDan's feelings.
抱歉 数码宝贝
Sorry, D.D.
咔嚓! 不 等等
Gotcha! Oh, no, wait.
噢 错过了 倒是给你照到张好的 颊骨长得不错
Oh, missed. Got a good one of you, though. Nice cheekbones.
你能放开相机一会吗
So, could you focus on something non-photographic for a second?
我尽量吧
I'll try.
给你的
I was asked to pass this along to you.
Chilton来的
Something from Chilton?
你又干什么坏事了?
You've been dipping girls' hair in the inkwells again?
读读看
Read it and see.
尊敬的Gilmore女士 你女儿在Chilton的日子临将结束
"Dear Ms. Gilmore, with your daughter's final days of Chilton fast approaching,
你的也是 嗯 一点爱的感觉都没
yours are, too." Hm, not feeling the love here.
啦 啦 啦 "The Booster俱乐部" 希望能得到你的帮助
Yadda, yadda, yadda. "The Booster Club could use your help.
我们深深地表示感激 "深深地"有三条下划线
We would greatly appreciate - " Greatly's underlined three times.
强调这个词 明白 谢谢了
Trying to emphasize the word there. Got it, guys. Thanks.
你的参与 尤其考虑到你之前很少参加活动
"- your involvement, especially in light of your previous paucity of participation."
他们用押韵又含糊的词语描述我
Ooh, they got me with alliteration and an obscure word.
一群混♥蛋♥
The bastards.
他们叫我履行义务
I've been summoned to duty.
好像你很喜欢
Sounds like it.
我觉得我要收拾行囊 和爱人说再见了
I feel like I should pack my rucksack, kiss my loved ones goodbye.
那就不要那样
So, don't do it, then.
你不在那一样很优秀
Yeah, you're as good as outta there.
耶鲁还想要你呢 太迟了 我们不需要Chilton任何东西
Yale's grabbed you. It's too late. We don't need anything from Chilton.
- 除了我毕业典礼的票 - 我们已经有了
- Except my graduation tickets. - We already got 'em.
但还不够 我申请了 给不给由他们决定
But we need extras. I just put in the request, and it's up to them now.
我们真的要些重要的东西
So we do need one kind of big thing.
然后就是我的毕业证书
And then there's my diploma.
你毕业典礼上就会拿到的啊
You'll get your diploma at graduation.
不 我到时候拿到的只是证书的封皮
No, I get my diploma holder at graduation.
他们会不会因为我少参加活动
Do you think they would withhold your diploma based
就不发你毕业证?
on my participation paucity?
我不知道
I don't know.
我弄砸了 我觉得我要去了
Oh man, I'm screwed. I guess I gotta do it.
嗨 两位
Hey guys.
有必要吗?
Was that necessary?
- 噢 这照得可不好看 - 什么?
- Oh man, you do not photograph well. - What?
你好像还没睡醒啊 大哥?
You've been getting some sleep, brother?
你这看起来好像累死累活地跑了40英里似的
'Cause that's forty miles bad running.
我还没准备好呢 还有你照的角度不好 还有光太强了
I wasn't ready. Plus, it was a bad angle. Plus, this is a harsh light.
柔点的光照出来眼睛会好看点
A soft light would help with the thing with the eyes.
貌似他知道什么样光照相 眼睛会好看哦
Look who knows what light he looks best in.
想到点什么了没?
You ready to order?
我把菜单拍下来 然后在相机里看
I'm gonna take a picture of the menu and then order off the camera.
- 等她玩腻了再叫我 - 那得等会了
- Yell when she's tired of the thing. - Give it time.
我缩小范围到早餐肉类了
Now I'm gonna zoom in on just the breakfast meats.
继续到底吧
Go to town.
- 等等 酷 - .我们同时结束
- Whoa, cool. - We all finished at the same time.
以前从没有过的
That has never happened.
中间那段貌似都不是我们演奏的了
The middle of that song didn't even sound like us.
是的 真好
Yeah, it sounded good.
所有都很好 不是吗
It sounded great, guys. All of it. Didn't it?
- 不是很难听 - 我们都准备好演出了
- Not too shabby. - We are so ready for this gig.
我们要演出了 这句话听着都高兴
We've got a gig. I just love the sound of that.
- 在哪? - 同校的那个Kyle
- Where is it? - Kyle from school.
他父母周末要去接受婚姻咨♥询♥
His parents are going to Marriage Encounter for the weekend
所以他举♥行♥这个超级酷的派对
so he's throwing this mondo party.
你们有足够多的歌♥吗?
You got enough songs?
我们歌♥足够演2个半小时 但是名字没想好
We have enough for two half-hour sets. What we need is a name.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表