剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我知道他是"圣人" 要拯救世界 呀..呀..呀.. 但是 我的天啊
I mean, I know apparently he's a saint, he's going to save the world, yada, yada, yada, but my God!
但他从没把他的墨镜摘下来 难道我们不用保持形象吗?
He never even takes the sunglasses off. We have an image to maintain, don't we?
我们至少也要假装 自己是世界老大吧?
I mean, aren't we at least trying to pretend we're the superpower in this world?
还不如把Carson Daly送去中东 下一次再送Cheney去 怎么样?
*****注:Carson Daly高尔夫选手、演员
I mean, why not just send Carson Daly over to the Middle East next time Cheney goes, huh?
或者曾Colin Powell去北约时 带上Freddie Prinze Jr?
*****注:Freddie Prinze Jr,美国演员 Colin Powell,美国前国务卿
Or hey, hook up Freddie Prinze Jr. with Colin Powell next time he meets with NATO.
-到时听听Freddie说什么? -呃 Doug 等等
- I mean, hell! Let's hear what Freddie has to say, right? - Oh, great, Doug.
Paris 你认识加州的 共和党议员Doug Ose先生吗?
Paris, do you know Republican Congressman Doug Ose from California?
不认识? 太好了 你俩肯定聊得来 回见
You don't? Great. You two will have so much to talk about. Bye.
-Barbara? -Ose先生 对吗?
- Barbara? - Ose, right?
-是的 -我们边走边聊
- Yes that's right. - Let's take a walk.
-最后一天咯 -是的
- Last day here. - Yup.
-你觉得我们的首都怎样? -我去Smithsonian博物馆...
- So, in your opinion, how was our nation's capital? - Well, I got to see Archie Bunker's chair
看了Archie Bunker的椅子 真是棒极了
*****注:美国著名电视剧《四海一家》主角,偏执狂
at the Smithsonian Museum, so it was a big thumbs up for me.
在有些时期 国家的 优先权是完全正确的
Yes, there are times when this country's priorities are exactly right.
-嗯 Paris呢? -没注意
- So, where's Paris? - Not quite sure.
最后一次我看到她的时候 她正为国家的形象而奋斗呢
Last time I saw her, she was beating the will to live out of our nation's representatives.
-她真是干劲十足啊! -确切的说 她是动力机
- She is a hammer, isn't she? - Actually, she's the entire toolbox.
见鬼 每当我遇上有趣的政客时 他们都要去上洗手间
Damn. I always seem to catch the most interesting politicians right when they have to use the bathroom.
-嗨 Jamie -Paris
- Hey Jamie. - Paris.
我来是想说 我偷看了一下 今天辩论决赛的选手分组
Just came over to let you know I got a little sneak peak at the final debate pairings for today.
看起来这次我们是盟友了
It seems like you and I are going to be on the same side this time.
开玩笑? 你认为他们想 给别人一次反击的机会咯
You're kidding? You'd think they'd like to give someone else a fighting chance for once.
-显然不可能 -那就对了 我就喜欢这样
- Apparently not. - God, I love this.
你都不知道大多数的孩子有多无能...
You don't realize how unqualified most of America's youth is until
直到把他们关在同一间屋里辩论 说吧 我们的对手是谁?
you gather them all up in a room and make them speak. So, who are we up against?
-Jason Roundsevault和Ty Fredericks -好极了 Jason有哮喘 Ty就会哭鼻子
- Jason Roundsevault and Ty Fredericks. - Perfect. Jason's got asthma and Ty cries.
好的 我们早点见 研究一下策略 要记得买♥♥足Kleenex哦
*****注:Kleenex,舒洁纸巾
Okay, so we should meet early and go over strategy, make sure you bought enough Kleenex.
好 没问题
Good, good.
然后一起吃晚饭 庆祝一下吧
And then tonight we should get together and celebrate over dinner.
-要是我们输了呢? -现在别拒绝我就行
- What if we don't win? - Don't lose it on me now.
-你说的对 -那 一起吃晚饭咯?
- You're right. - So, dinner?
-好的 -好 我7点左右来找你
- Sure. - Good, I'll swing around for you about seven.
-可以 -好 辩论场见
- Fine. - Okay, see you at the slaughter.
嗯 你能想象我和Jamie搭档吗?
Yeah, can you imagine pairing me with Jamie?
就让那些自以为是的 顾问闪一边凉快去吧
I mean, why not just line the hallways with self esteem counselors right now.
-Paris? -怎么啦?
- Paris? - What?
你不明白吗? 他在约你出去啊
What do you mean what? He just asked you out on a date.
他才没呢
He did not.
-就是的 你今晚将和Jamie共进晚餐咯 -只是庆祝胜利的晚餐 仅此而已
- Yes, he did. You're having dinner with Jamie tonight. - It's a victory dinner, that's it.
Paris 如果他只想庆祝胜利 他可以在事后请你喝咖啡啊
Paris, if he just wanted to celebrate winning a debate, you guys could've had coffee afterward,
但他刚才约了你哇
but he asked you out on a date.
-真的? -是的
- He did? - Yes.
-我接受了? -是的
- Did I accept? - Yes.
-我要去约会? -对 你要去约会
- I'm going on a date? - Yes, you are.
噢天啊 真是难以置信 终于有人约我了 我却不知道
Oh man, I can't believe this! I finally get asked out on a date and I missed it?
-他的邀请好吗? -是个非常棒的邀请哦
- Was it a good ask-out? - It was a very good ask-out.
-天 真希望现在就去 -嗯 你晚上就会去啦
- God, I wish I'd been there. - Well, you'll be there tonight.
今晚? 今晚我有个约会
Tonight? Tonight I have a date.
今晚我和Jamie有约? 那个来自普林斯顿的人
Tonight I have a date with Jamie ?a Princeton man.
我居然没发觉
I can overlook that.
噢 天 真是难以置信... 我有约会咯
Oh my God, I can't believe it... I have a date.
有一天 我突然想到 母牛是不会长皱纹的
One day it occurred to me, cows never wrinkle.
想想看 你见过长皱纹的母牛吗? 没有 一次都没有
Think about it ?have you ever seen a wrinkled cow? No, not once.
-所以我想啊 这太诡异了 -是的 其他的也一样
- So I thought to myself, "That is weird." - Yes, that and other things.
于是我做了些调查 我研究母牛 研究人类
So I decided to do a little research. I studied cows, I studied humans,
最终我发现了秘密 母牛的秘密
and finally I discovered the secret ?the secret of the cows.
-Michel 你能...嗨 Kirk -噢 你来的正好
- Michel, could you... Hi Kirk. - Oh, good, just in time.
Kirk过来是告诉我们 母牛和人类的区别
Kirk here is about to tell us the difference between cows and humans.
-你是说 只和母牛不同? -继续说 Kirk
- You mean, other than one's a cow? - Go ahead, Kirk.
-干草 -呃?
- Hay. - Huh?
干草 就是干草 母牛吃干草 经过一系列的研究和试验后
Hay, it's hay ?cows eat hay. And after some experimentation and a great deal of research,
我研发了下一代能风靡全国的 顶级护肤系列产品
I developed what I believe to be the next great skin care product to sweep the nation.
"Hay There"牌护肤品
Hay There.
一系列的乳液 香膏 柔肤水 和 洁面液
A complete line of creams, balms, toning lotions, and cleansing liquids.
Kirk 抱歉 旅馆已经有护肤产品了
Kirk, we already have a skin care line here, I'm sorry.
我将免费给旅馆提供三箱 "Hay There"牌护肤品试用
I am willing to give you three cases of "Hay There" skin products absolutely free of charge.
-试试 你就知道我没吹牛了 -呃 Kirk 非常感谢...
- Try them, you will see what I'm talking about. - Well, thank you very much, Kirk...
抱歉 但母牛不是吃草的吗?
but, I'm sorry ?don't cows eat grass?
可能吧 但"Grass There"牌太难听了
Sometimes, but "Grass There" is a bad name.
太遗憾了 他每次来的时候 你手里都没拿一杯鸡尾酒
So sad not to have a cocktail in your hand every time he comes by, no?
-独♥立♥旅馆 我是Lorelai -今天星期几?
- Independence Inn, Lorelai speaking. - What day is this?
-妈妈? -今天星期几?
- Mom? - What day is this?
-妈 我还有很多事... -今天是星期四
- Mom, I have a group of... - It's Thursday.
-感谢上帝 现在 我可以... -Lorelai 这是第几个星期四?
- Thank God. Now, could I possibly... - Thursday the what, Lorelai?
-是... -是第三个星期四
- It's... - Thursday the third.
Lorelai 第三个星期四该做什么?
And what was happening Thursday the third, Lorelai?
我想是我该嚼了我的头的日子
I believe it was the day I was supposed to chew my own head off.
我和你父亲刚从Martha葡萄园回来
Your father and I were coming home from Martha's Vineyard.
我知道啊
I know you were.
你说过我们一到家 就会给我们电♥话♥的
And you said that when we got home, you were going to call us.
我记得啊
I know I did.
现在我们在家了 却没电♥话♥ 没留言 也没卡片
We're home, and yet there's no call, no message, no card.
妈 现在是早上11点 我说会在星期四打电♥话♥
Mom, it's eleven o’clock in the morning. I said I would call you on Thursday,
但没说在星期四几点 我只说了 星期四
I didn't say when on Thursday, I just said Thursday.
表面上看 我还有12个小时呢
Technically I haven't screwed up for another twelve hours.
Lorelai 人人都知道 应该在 别人一到家时 就打去电♥话♥
Lorelai, everyone knows that you are supposed to call people as soon as they have arrived home.
-那是一种礼貌 -你没说你什么时候回来啊
- That's the polite way to do it. - You didn't tell me what time you were coming home.
哼 你也从来没问过哇
Well, you never asked what time we were coming home.
是 但你不说我 我怎么会知道 更何况我没有问
Yes, but you never told me so there's no way I could know, so even though I didn't ask
就更不知道了 现在才11点... 对不起啦
I still didn't know and it's only elev... I'm sorry.
接受你的道歉 明天晚餐 我能见到Rory和你吧?
Apology accepted. Now I assume we'll be seeing you and Rory for dinner tomorrow?
我肯定到啦 不过Rory星期六才回来
You'll see me but Rory doesn't get back ‘til Saturday.
啊 真可惜 我还以为她明天就回来呢
Oh, what a shame. I thought she was coming back tomorrow.
-没 她星期六才回来 -嗯 我太失望了
- Nope, she's coming back Saturday. - Well, I'm very disappointed.
-可我明明记得是明天啊 -妈妈 你肯定记错了
- I had it written down for tomorrow. - Well, you must've written it down wrong, Mom.
-她星期六回来啦 -你父亲也记的是明天
- She's coming home Saturday. - Your father thought it was tomorrow, also.
明晚七点见
See you at seven.
等等 Lorelai 你知道Christopher在哪吗?
Hold a moment, Lorelai. Do you know where Christopher is?
-为什么这么问? -我想请他明天和你们一起来
- Why? - We wanted him to come with you and Rory tomorrow,
即使Rory要星期六才能回来 但我发誓明明记的是明天
even though apparently Rory's getting back Saturday, though I couldn't sworn it was tomorrow.
Christopher在忙工作啦 我会转告他你邀请他了
Christopher's away on business but I'll tell him you invited him.
同时告诉他 下周和你们一起来 我想看到你们仨在一起
And tell him to come with you two next week. I wanna see the three of you together.
-好吧 那真不错 -就这样 明天见
- Yes, that would be a nice picture. - All right, see you tomorrow.
明天见 拜~
Yes, you will. Bye.
-我的航♥班♥是3点到 -我的是6点到
- My plane gets in at three. - I'm in at six.
红色 紫色 绿色 都死哪儿去了?
Red, purple, green ?where the hell is it?
那我有3个小时打扮了 我可能会变金发女郎噢
That gives me three hours to look presentable. Perhaps I'll go blonde.
-求你千万别啊 -害怕改变?
- I strongly request that you don't. - Afraid of change?
-没 我喜欢原来的你 -我喜欢稳重的男人
- No, I just like what I have. - I like a man who settles.
-我想你了 -我也想你了
- I miss you. - I miss you, too.
-嘿 别甜蜜了 来帮帮我 -我要挂了 Paris快疯了
- Hey, hey, stop being cute. I need help here. - I have to go. Paris is melting down.
-为什么啊? -她今晚有个约会
- Why? - She has a date tonight.
-真的? -别大惊小怪的
- Really? - Don't sound so surprised.
-你怎么知道他很吃惊? -因为我是个天才 Rory
- How do you know he sounded surprised? - Because I'm a genius, Rory.
-我有千里眼哇 -噢 鬼咧
- I have deep and powerful clairvoyant abilities. - Oh boy.
比如 我可以立马推断出 要是有人听到Paris这个名字
For example, I can instantly deduce that when someone hears the name Paris
和"约会"两个字放在一起 下巴会掉下来 脸上会写满困惑
in the same sentence with the word date, jaws will drop, confused looks will cover faces,
一些"怎么会 为什么 快 Bob 让孩子赶快上车"...
words like ‘how?and ‘why?and ‘Quick, Bob, get the children in the minivan
"世界末日来了"之类的话 人们会不加犹豫的说出来
because the world is obviously coming to an end!?will immediately fly out of people's mouths.
-我要挂了 -你确定不会被她吃咯?
- I have to go. - Are you sure it's safe?
-没事啦 星期五见 -星期五见 我爱你
- I'll be fine. I'll see you Friday. - See you Friday. I love you.
-够了 我要剪头发了 -挂咯
- That's it, I'm shaving my head. - Gotta go
-听着 Paris 冷静一点 -我有件黑色的线衫 但找不到了
- Okay, Paris, you have got to calm down. - I had a black sweater and now it's gone.
我不止是让你现在冷静 一会你也要镇静一点
I'm not just talking about right now ?in general, you need to calm down.
他快到了 我没选好衣服 也没化好妆呢
He's almost here, I'm not dressed, my makeup's not done,
而且我还没去查Zagat 订一个好餐厅呢
*****注:Zagat是基于消费者调查的餐饮娱乐信息供应商
and I haven't gone through the Zagat yet to pick out a restaurant.
-为什么不交给他去选呢? -如果他没有Zagat怎么办?
- Why don't you just let him pick out the restaurant? - What if he doesn't have a Zagat?
嗯 到时他会搞定的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表