剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
大宗行李过路!
Coming through! Heavy packs.
不好意思 请让一下!
Out of our way, peace boy!
无心冒犯 歌♥挺不错的 继续...
No offense, love the song. Carry on. Go.
行进结束 休息
And wuss patrol, halt.
太痛苦了
I've never known such pain.
背着那些烦人的包
We are so not walking around Europe
怎么能算欧洲游啊
with those annoying things on our backs.
可我们是欧洲自助游啊
But we're backpacking through Europe.
没有包就不算自助
How're we gonna do this without backpacks?
我们谈论的都是自助游
But all the time we've talked about backpacking,
可我从没想真是自助啊
I never actually pictured us with backpacks.
那你以为呢?
What were you picturing?
敏捷和善 留着小胡子的 欧洲绅士尾随而来
Spry, accommodating European men
帮我们提行李 打车
with neat mustaches trailing after us, carrying our luggage,
时不时夸夸我们都多美
hailing taxi cabs, constantly reminding us how beautiful we are.
其实不过是咱俩背着包到处跑
No, it's just the two of us humping our backpacks around.
起码我的新鞋已经坏了
Well, at least my new walking shoes are all broken in.
再加上磨伤的肌肤和脚趾
If you count broken skin, broken toes.
- 别 - 别干嘛?
- Don't do that. - Don't do what?
别脱鞋 这里是餐馆
Don't take your shoes off. This is a restaurant.
这又没规定 "衣冠不整 不得入内"
I don't see a "No shirt, no shoes, no service" sign.
我说了算 不准脱鞋
It's right here, don't do that.
可我们很痛苦啊 Luke
We're in pain, Luke.
你们要是能承受住岂不更好 能否挪下这些吗?
But it's great that you guys are bearing it so nobly. And can you move these?
能否? 否
Can? No.
有力气的话挪吗? 是个问题
Would if we could? Debatable.
- 瞧瞧 - 真"敏捷和善"啊
- Look at that. - Spry and accommodating.
嘿 你干脆蓄须尾随我们欧洲游好了
Hey, would you grow a mustache and follow us around Europe?
- 抱歉 我自个儿有出行计划 - 是嘛?
- Sorry, got travel plans of my own. - Really?
是 届时店子会停几个星期
Yup, I'm closing down the diner for a couple of weeks
我准备带Nicole出去玩玩
and taking Nicole on a little trip.
有趣啊
Fun.
我们会驾车穿过加拿大西部 再乘游轮去阿♥拉♥斯加
We're driving through Western Canada and then taking a cruise up to Alaska.
- 游轮? - 真甜蜜
- A cruise? - Intimate.
应该吧
I guess.
- 对吧? - 爱之船
- Is it? - The Love Boat.
啥?
What?
游轮是"单膝下跪"的好地方
A cruise is a good spot to get down on one knee.
然后做腹语表演?
And do my ventriloquist act?
- 然后求婚 - 我没准备求婚
- And propose. - I have no plans to propose.
现在是没打算 但等你们在Stubing 船长的餐桌共进晚餐
You don't now, but after you've had dinner at Captain Stubing's table
共饮Isaac奉上的莫吉托酒时
and Isaac's served you up a couple of mojitos.
浪漫的气氛下就会海誓山盟
Romantic cruises say commitment, my friend.
我不会许诺 也不会求婚 你还是省省吧
I am not committing and I am not proposing, so drop it.
- 好 不提了 - 真别提了
- Okay, it's dropped. - Really drop it.
- 我不是刚说了吗? - 我可以作证
- Did I not just say it's dropped? - Heard it with my own ears.
谢了
Thank you.
爱之船...
The Love Boat.
如果这有收音机 就用不着我唱了
If you'd get a radio in here, I wouldn't have to do that.
好了 你的毕业典礼 是周三下午四点对吧?
Okay, so your graduation is Wednesday at four, correct?
不去也可以的 Luke
You know, you really don't have to go to it, Luke.
我想去 你在Chilton的时候 我一直操心着你
I want to. I feel like I've been through this whole Chilton thing with you.
那好 我希望你去
Okay, good, I want you there.
行了 你们想吃什么?
Good. So what do you want?
- 你饿吗? - 我只是全身酸痛
- Are you hungry? - I'm just sore.
咱们回家休息吧
Let's go home and rest.
等等 把这些带走
Hey, wait, don't leave these.
暂存你这儿了
Store 'em for us.
- 我们得找个车来运才行 - 不行
Yeah, until we hire a flatbed truck to carry 'em home for us.
我左脚疼 右脚也不示弱 扶我
My left foot hurts. My right foot hurts. Carry me.
- 你扶我 - 你扶我
- You carry me. - You carry me.
- 不 你该扶我 - 走吧
- No, you carry me. - Come on.
- 他咋还不出来? - 不知道啊 Luke 快点儿!
- What is taking him so long? - I don't know. Luke, come on!
天哪 我撞到蜘蛛网了
Oh, god, I walked right into a cobweb.
那里面怎么样?
So, what's the shape of the place?
- 那张网好大 - 你真背 里面到底怎样?
- It was a really big cobweb. - Terrible. So what's the story?
- 我身上有蜘蛛没? - 打住吧 我们问你呢
- Is there a spider on me? - Suck it up, big guy, and tell us the scoop.
- 不是很糟 - 那也不是很好了
- It's not so bad. - So it's not so good.
不坏就是不好
Not so bad is not so good.
- 不是的 没有那么糟 地板... - 腐烂了!
- No, really, it's not bad. The floors... - Are rotted!
- 我就知道 还得重整 - 简直是灾难嘛
- I knew it. They need to be replaced. - It's a disaster.
地板是好的 只需抛光
The floors are fine. They need refinishing,
还是橡木直纹地板呢
but they're really nice quartersawn oak floors.
屋顶呢?
What about the roof?
- 屋顶... - 是坏的?
- The roof... - Is shot?
- 陷了 - 墙也是?
- It's caving in. - The walls, too?
我们的梦想也随之破灭了
Along with our hopes and dreams.
不 屋顶是好的 只要更换一些木瓦就行
No, the roof is fine. Some shingles need replacing,
仅此而已
but that looks like the extent of it.
- 差不多可以了 - 好 Kirk 有没有什么发霉的?
- Almost done here, folks. - Great, Kirk. You find any mold?
你是说 是否有人在这儿悄然逝去?
You mean, did I find any silent death?
- 现在还没发现 - 那就好
- Not so far, no. - Good.
我跟你说过霉菌的害处吧? 有关Ed McMahon的狗那事?
I did tell you about the dangers of mold, right? And Ed McMahon's dog?
嗯 你说过
Yes, you did.
因为霉菌侵入得了失忆症
Suffered memory loss due to mold infestation.
- 不会坐了 - 是啊 真恐怖
- Forgot how to sit. - Yes, it was horrible.
如今是发展的时代 恕我使用双关语
It's a growth industry right now, pardon the pun.
霉菌就是金钱
Mold is money.
只希望我不会惧怕去寻找它
I just wish I wasn't so scared of finding it.
- 别太努力啦 - 谢谢
- Well, don't look too hard then. - Thanks.
前途会是怎样 Luke? 这投资不会是个无底洞吧?
So, what's the final prognosis, Luke? We're not buying a money pit, are we?
是要花钱 但绝不是无底洞 说不定你们还赚到了
You're gonna spend money, but it's not a pit. Might be a steal.
我们赚啦!
It's a steal!
我们真是有眼光
We are such great businesswomen.
现在开始动工的话
Once you start work, you can probably have this place up
可能四五个月后就可以开张了
and running in four or five months.
这样我们就有时间为旧旅店 寻找接♥班♥人了
Which will give the Independence Inn owners plenty of time to find our replacements.
我们一年之内就可以有自己的店了
We could be running our own inn in less than a year.
Kirk怎么了? 发现霉菌了?
What's the matter Kirk? Mold?
不是 有老鼠!
No, mouse!
我们深知 Chilton的教育 可以称之为模范
We all knew that our education at Chilton would be exemplary,
重要的是在此的各位
but it was the people at Chilton.
我的朋友们 Marcy 爱你哦
All my friends - Hi Marcy, love you.
Cody Debbie 我爱你们
Cody and Debbie, love you, too.
所有的教职人员
The faculty, the administrative staff.
甚至是保安人员 Jaime和Joachim
Even our janitorial staff - Jaime and Joachim.
你们大家带给了我无尽的欢笑...
I can't count the number of times you guys made me laugh...
- 她有病吧? - Paris
- Does she need medical attention? - Paris.
Jaime和Joachim又看不到这个 谁会理她
Jaime and Joachim aren't even getting a copy of this. She's maroon.
就要毕业了 大家都惆怅起来了
It's the end of the year, people get nostalgic.
你的毕业发言准备得怎样了?
So, how's your valedictorian speech coming along?
就那样了 按标准来 没意思
Oh, it's okay. Pretty standard. Boring.
"我们热爱学校啊"之类的
'We love the school, blah blah blah.'
根本没人会听 所以...
No one listens to those things anyhow, so -
别紧张 我不会记恨你代替我的
Relax, I'm okay with you making valedictorian over me.
噢 那得谢谢你了
Oh, good, thanks.
当然了
Sure.
我搜索了25年前 常青藤大学毕业发言人的历史
I actually googled the personal histories of Ivy League valedictorians
发现了一些启发性的数据
going back twenty-five years, and found some enlightening statistics.
他们后半生都不如意 你知道不?
They don't necessarily do too well in later life, did you know that?
- 不知道 - 是这样的
- No. - Oh, yeah.
许多生意失败 家破人亡 肥胖过度
A lot of business failures, crumbled marriages, suicides, obesity.
不少死于车祸 有几个坐了牢
A bunch died in car crashes, several did time,
还有一个是因为 猫在他脸上睡觉窒息而死
one suffocated when his cat fell asleep on his face.
好 再次感谢
Okay, well, thanks again.
好了 摄像小子 镜头慢慢照我全身
Okay, A/V geek, just pan my body nice and slow.
- 为啥? - 是啊 为啥?
- Why? - Yeah, why?
因为我现在状态正佳呢
Because I'll never look better than I do now.
别卖♥♥弄了 时间不够
Come on ladies, we don't have all day.
摄像小子 我需要六分钟
A/V geek, I'm going to need six minutes.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表