剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Why are you so cruel to Mama?
- 我得走了 - 去哪里?
- I have to go. - Where?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你在为星期五晚上筹划 不是吗?
You are planning something for Friday night, aren't you?
晚饭我会带中餐回来
I'll bring back Chinese for dinner.
告诉大伙 无论说什么
And you tell people no matter what they say,
我都无法接受一辆新车
I just couldn't accept a new car.
这在我承受范围之外 会让我感到羞耻
It would be beneath me and I'd be completely humiliated.
敞篷车更是会让我羞愧到跳楼
And a convertible would just make me fling myself off a building.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
- 喂? - Lorelai Gilmore?
- Hello? - Lorelai Gilmore?
- 是的 - 我从Richard Gilmore办公室打来
- You got her. - I'm calling from Richard Gilmore's office.
- 从没听说过这人 - Richard Gilmore 你父亲
- Never heard of him. - Richard Gilmore, your father.
- 噢 高个子 领结? - 是的
- Oh, tall, bow tie? - Yes.
认识的 请继续
Yes, I'm with you now, go ahead.
好吧 他想跟你预约一起喝咖啡
Okay. Well, he'd like to set up an appointment to meet you for coffee.
明天可以吗? 下午2点?
Would tomorrow work for you? Two o'clock?
呃
Well...
Karen 约到3点 2点我有个电♥话♥会议
Make it three, Karen. I have that conference call at two.
- 是我父亲在说话吗? - 你说什么?
- Is that my father? - Excuse me?
- 请让他接电♥话♥ - 但是...
- Put him on the phone, please. - But...
- 亲爱的 把话筒给他 - 我...
- Hand it over, honey. - I...
快点 递给他
Come on, let's go, chop chop.
- 你在干什么? - 她想跟你说话
- What are you doing? - She wants to talk to you.
告诉她我明天会跟她见面
Just tell her I'll meet her tomorrow.
我说了 不管用
I tried, it didn't work.
但我是雇你来帮我预约的
But I pay you to make my appointments.
爸爸!
Dad!
喂 Lorelai
Lorelai, hello.
别告诉我这个女人给我打电♥话♥时
Are you telling me that you were sitting
你就坐在她旁边?
right next to this woman while she called me?
她是我的秘书 Lorelai
She is my secretary, Lorelai.
你就坐在那里?
You were sitting right there?
商务交流就是这么操作的
This is the way a proper business is conducted.
离电♥话♥两步远?
Two feet from the phone?
我不跟争论这个
I'm not going to argue with you.
你明天有没有空?
Are you available tomorrow or not?
爸爸 有什么事?
What is this Dad?
有些事我必须跟你商量下
I have something I need to discuss with you.
- 现在就商量好了 - 我现在没时间
- Well, discuss it now. - I don't have the time now.
那就叫秘书小姐接电♥话♥ 让她告诉我
Put Mrs. Huh-wiggins on the phone. Have her tell me.
拜托 Lorelai 你明天3点能跟我碰面吗?
Please, Lorelai, can you meet me tomorrow at three o'clock or not?
好的 哪里?
Fine, where?
我明天会叫Karen打电♥话♥跟你确认 并告诉你地址
I will have Karen call you tomorrow to confirm it and tell you the place.
为什么现在不能告诉我?
Why can't you just tell me now?
给我的"商务体系"留点面子 行吗?
Leave me just a semblance of my structure, please.
好吧 我明天会跟 坐在你旁边的女人通电♥话♥
Fine. I'll talk to the woman sitting right next to you tomorrow.
这是个4英尺的巧克力蛋糕
So, that's a four foot chocolate cake
上面用小香草纸杯蛋糕
with individual vanilla cupcakes on top
拼出"16岁生日快乐 Lorelai"
spelling out “Happy 16th Birthday Lorelai”?
是的
That's right.
是抹奶油糖霜还是抹生奶油糖霜?
Would you like butter cream or whipped cream frosting on that?
能2个都抹吗?
Can you do both?
那样会有很多糖霜
That's a lot of frosting.
我知道 但我妈妈最喜欢这部分
I know, but it's my mom's favorite part.
我曾试过用糖霜做整个蛋糕
Once we tried to make a cake entirely out of frosting,
并没有想象中的好吃
which turned out to be better in theory than in actual execution.
那就2种糖霜了
Both frostings it is then.
什么时候来拿?
What time do you want to pick it up?
Patty小姐会5点左右过来拿
Miss Patty will pick it up around five.
- 好的 都订好 - 谢谢 Fran
- All right, you're all set. - Thanks, Fran.
- 我们遇到点小麻烦 - 什么?
- We have a glitch. - What?
很显然 世界上最大的比萨是 122英尺宽 8英寸厚
Well, apparently, the world's largest pizza was 122 feet, 8 inches.
- 什么? - 这上面说的
- What? - It says it right there.
- 很显然我们做不了这个 - 很显然
- Well, obviously we can't do that. - Obviously.
那么 我们就做 康涅狄格洲最大的比萨
So, then, we'll have to make it the largest pizza in Connecticut.
事实上 Litchfield去年 做了个98英尺大的
Actually, Litchfield made one last year that was 98 feet.
Pete说他们能做到最大的是12英尺
Pete said the biggest they could do was a twelve footer.
也许你能给她做 世界上最大的其他东西
Maybe you could make her the world's biggest something else.
- 比如什么? - 我不知道 玉米面豆卷?
- Like what? - I don't know. Taco?
你不觉得世界上最大的 玉米面豆卷很难招待吗?
I think the world's biggest taco would be a little difficult to serve, don't you?
只是答应的事一定要办到
Well, it would definitely be more of a commitment.
我们就告诉她 这是世界上最大的比萨好了
We'll just have to tell her it's the world's biggest pizza.
她生日那天骗她?
Lie to her on her birthday?
是出于好意
It's for her own good.
那么 音乐选的怎么样了?
So, how's the music selection coming?
很好 我决定从Lorelai出生到现在 每年发行的歌♥里各选一首
Good. I've decided to choose one song from each year in Lorelai's life.
快要完成了 只是1974年的还没选好
I'm almost done, though I've hit a snag in 1974.
萧条的年份?
Bad year?
它让Macarena之年都显得灵感颇丰
It's making the year of the Macarena look inspired.
嗨 派对开始前 这些东西能先藏你家里吗?
Hey, can you stash this at your house ‘til the party?
只是些要用的东西
It's just favors and stuff.
不是很讽刺吗? 换你在我家藏东西了
Ironic, isn't it? You having to hide things at my house for a change.
世事无常
Life has come full circle.
- 我为今晚选了部电影 - 选了什么?
- I got the video for tonight. - What'd you get?
- <几近成名> - 不 不要再看一次
- Almost Famous. - No, not again.
我控制不住 我迷上它了
I can't help it, I'm addicted.
好吧 如果要我花2小时坐在那里
Fine, but if I'm going to spend two hours sitting there
再看一次凯特·哈德森自杀 那我们就要点印度菜
watching Kate Hudson commit suicide again, then we are ordering Indian food.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
嗨 昨晚我们看<艾德·伍德>时 吃了你想要的汉堡
Hey, last night when we watched Ed Wood we got burgers like you wanted to.
好吧 今晚 印度菜 但明天是
Okay, fine – tonight, Indian food, but tomorrow,
<周末夜狂热>和泰国菜
Saturday Night Fever and Thai food.
太可爱了 你们真的像对甜蜜的老夫妻
That's so cute. You're like a really sweet old agoraphobic couple.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
- 我要走了 再见 - 再见
- Okay, I've gotta go. Bye. - Bye.
你做决定已经好几天了
So, it's been a couple days since you made the big decision.
- 你还是要去耶鲁? - 是的
- You still going to Yale? - Yes, I am.
那里有我想上的所有课 而且有很棒的老师
It's got all the classes I want and some really great teachers,
而且 难得的是 耶鲁离这很近
and plus, you know, as an added bonus, it's really close to here.
- 22.8英里 - 你怎么知道的?
- 22.8 miles. - How'd you know that?
- 你用过Yahoo没? - 你查了?
- Do you Yahoo? - You looked it up?
是的
Yeah.
你查了
You looked it up.
我只是随便敲了几下键盘
I just hit a couple buttons on the computer.
你查了
You looked it up.
我那时很无聊
I was bored.
电视上没什么好看的 无聊透了
There was nothing on TV and I was fooling around,
- 就找了点事情做 - 你查过了
- it was something to do, that's it. - You looked it up.
我喜欢措辞能更苛刻些
I'd like the wording to be a little harsher.
Taylor 这上面已经说了一旦 Tilly阿姨的太妃糖送货迟到达2小时
Taylor, it already says that if Aunt Tilly's Taffy delivers even two hours late,
他们将承担所有装运费
they forfeit all payment for that particular shipment
以及送货延迟造成的所有收入损失
and are liable for any loss of income that may result from that late delivery.
已经很苛刻了
It's pretty extreme.
好吧 也许看起来已经很苛刻了
Well, it may seem extreme,
但那些糖果商很狡猾的
but these candy people are shifty characters.
不如我们就先这样写 然后看看事情会怎样发展
Why don't we leave the wording like it is for now and see how things go?
到时需要我们态度强硬也不晚
We can always get tougher later if necessary.
是的 到时候可以派一群小矮人
Yeah, you can send over a couple of Oompa Loompas
去痛扁Tilly阿姨一顿
to kick the crap out of Aunt Tilly.
- 你还在跟他交往? - 是的
- Are you still dating him? - Yes, I am.
- 为什么? - 噢 Taylor
- Why? - Oh, Taylor.
我是指 如果你很孤独
I mean, if you're lonely,
我很乐意介绍我的侄子给你
I have a nephew I would love to introduce to you.
他刚结束了他在亚利桑那州 为期3年的生物考查
He just got back from a three-year stint in a biosphere in Arizona.
- 我能把你的电♥话♥给他吗? - 不行
- Can I give him your number? - No.
- 我没在跟你说话 - 我很荣幸 他完事了吗?
- I'm not talking to you. - It's my lucky day. Is he done?
好吧
All right, fine.
就按你现在的来写 看看到时候会怎么样
We'll leave it your way and see how it works out.
听着 鉴于我成功将Taylor驱逐 今晚能一起看电影吗?
So, listen, after I dispose of Taylor's body, are we hitting a movie tonight?
- 当然可以 - 好的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表