剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
如果你想知道的话 找个时间我讲给你听
I could fill you in on the details sometime if you want.
不用了 谢谢 我已经偷偷了解过了
No thanks, I've picked it up off the streets.
- 这是辆新车嘛 - 是吗?
- That's new. - Is it?
之前从未见过 而且我对镇上的东西都记得非常清楚
I've never seen it before, and I'm very into the minutia around here.
- 那倒是真的 - 你知道是谁的吗?
- That's for sure. - Do you know whose it is?
- 是的 - 谁的?
- Yup. - Whose?
Jess的
Jess'.
Jess? 那个撞毁你车子的Jess?
Jess? Jess, the guy who wrecked your car?
- 他有自己的车啦? - 恩 看上去是这样
- He's got a car now? - Mmm, looks that way.
- 这太无♥耻♥! 太滑稽了! - 没什么大不了的啦
- That's outrageous! That's a travesty! - It's not that big a deal.
- 噢 这非常重要 - 你看得太严重了啦
- Oh, it's a humongous deal. - You're taking this very hard.
因为我们是最好的朋友 Rory
Because we're best friends, Rory.
我们是一体的 向来想法一致 除了现在...
We're linked. I feel what you feel. Except for right now
因为你看上去很随意 而我却很生气
because you don't seem to be feeling anything and I'm incensed.
只不过是辆车 没什么好生气的
It's just a car. It's nothing to get excited about.
- 嘿 Lane - 嘿你个头 坏人
- Hey Lane. - Hey back at ya, tough guy.
- 怎么啦? - Lane...
- What? - Lane...
- 出什么事啦? - 没...
- Something wrong? - No...
- 是的! 你有辆车了 - 我知道啊
- Yes! You have a car. - I know.
- 别给我顶嘴! - 顶嘴?
- Don't give me lip! - Lip?
- Lane... - 你怎么弄到这车的 Jess?
- Lane... - How'd you get the car, Jess?
- 我买♥♥来的啊 - 真的呀
- I bought it. - Really,
我还以为这是你用那些 你撞毁的车里的零件组装起来的呢
I thought you might've built it from parts left over from cars you've totaled.
- 你到底不爽什么? - 别装傻了
- What is your problem? - Don't play dumb.
- 你知道你做过些什么 - 我要走了
- You know what you did. - I gotta go.
是啊 你就开车溜吧 我们只能用两条腿来走路
Yes, drive on away, we'll just keep walking.
这就是在过去的几个月里 Rory做的最多的事- 一直在走路
That's all Rory's been able to do these past few months – lots of walking.
先生 就是因为你 她都得姆囊炎了
She's got bunions because of you, mister!
- 姆囊炎? - 我没得姆囊炎啦
- Bunions? - I don't have bunions.
她就是人太好了 才不会抱怨脚上的病痛
She's too nice to complain about her foot ailments.
- 算了吧 Lane - 你就快点坐进车里 开走吧 Jess
- Knock if off, Lane. - Just get in the car and go, Jess.
- 又不是我挑起战争的 - 哼 当你撞毁Rory的车时 这个战争就开始了
- I didn't start this. - Well, you started it when you wrecked Rory's car.
- 让你朋友走远一点 - 你才滚远一点呢
- Tell your friend to walk it off. - You walk it off.
- 我正准备开走呢 - 那就快走吧
- I'm trying to drive off. - Then go.
天啊 Andy Griffith到底是做了什么 让镇上的人对辆车这么感兴趣? *注: Andy Griffith, 60年代著名美剧 "The Andy Griffith Show"的主角
Geez, how Andy Griffith is this town that people get so excited by a car?
这不是为了一辆车 而是谁开了这辆车
It's not the car, it's who's got the car.
好吧 行 你想要吗? 拿去吧 我快被烦死了
Okay, fine, you want it? Take it, I'm sick of this.
- 我才不要这块垃圾呢 - 行
- I don't want this piece of junk. - Right.
我想Dean正在给你造另一辆车呢 一辆非常时髦的车
I suppose Dean is already building you another car, something really snazzy.
- 闭嘴 快走吧 - 非常乐意
- Shut up and go. - Gladly.
- 我们走吧 - 非常乐意
- Let's go. - Gladly.
噢 顺便说一句 你把一件胸罩留在后车座咯
Oh, and by the way, you left your bra in the back seat.
应该是这儿吧
This must be the place.
我想那些气球已经表明咯
I think the balloons confirm it.
- 没有粉色的 也没蓝色的 - 全都是绿色的气球
- No pink, no blue. - All green.
这些在婴儿洗礼仪式里的气球 不是应该表明婴儿的性别吗?
Aren't baby shower balloons supposed to reflect the sex of the baby?
蓝色表示男孩 粉色表示女孩
Blue for boys, pink for girls.
- 应该是这样的 - 那绿色表示什么 外星人吗?
- You would think. - What's green for, aliens?
- 等进去后 我会问问的 - 我们都准备好了 对吗?
- I'll ask when I go in. - We're all set, right?
- 如果你想离开 只要发个信♥号♥♥就好 - 我会的
- Anytime you want out, just send up a flare. - I will.
即使我正在更衣室里半裸着
Even if I'm half-naked in a changing room,
我也会立刻拿上东西 冲过来的
I'll just grab everything and rush out.
如果你真的半裸着进来 那就有趣了
You making a half-naked entrance would be funny.
噢 抱歉 我吓到你们了
Oh, I'm sorry, I totally snuck up on you.
- 没关系 嘿 - 嘿 Rory
- It's okay, hi. - Hi, Rory.
- Lorelai 你能来我真开心 - 噢 我只是来送Rory的
- Lorelai, I'm so excited you came. - Oh, I'm just dropping Rory off.
- 噢 别走啦 留下来吧 - 什么?
- Oh, don't go. Stay. - What?
- 来参加派对吧 求你了? - 噢 不要了吧
- Come to the party, please? - Oh, I don't know.
我知道我事先没邀请你 那只是因为我的朋友们
I know that you weren't invited, but it's just ‘cause my friends
觉得你来也不会开心的 但我告诉她们别想太多
didn't think that you'd be comfortable. I told them not to worry.
谢谢 但我的穿着不适合参加派对
Thanks, but I'm not really dressed for a party.
噢 拜托 又不是什么正式的派对 你这样挺不错的
Oh, please. We're not formal here, you look fine.
这个...
Well...
我妈有其他计划了啦
Mom kind of has plans.
是啊 我的那堆信♥用♥卡♥ 都要把我的钱包烧出个洞了
Yeah, I got a couple credit cards burning a hole in my wallet.
噢 另外再找时间去购物嘛 来和我们一起玩吧 求你了?
Oh, go shopping some other time and come play with us. Please?
那儿有一堆Rory不认识的人
There's just a bunch of people in there that Rory doesn't know,
如果你在的话 能让她自在很多
and having you here would make her so much more comfortable.
噢 就算在派对上谁也不认识 我也不会介意的
Oh, I don't mind not knowing anyone at the party, really.
你真贴心 亲爱的 但一点说服力都没有
That's nice, honey, but very unconvincing.
Lorelai 我真心想邀请你们俩一起来的
Lorelai, I meant to extend the invitation to both of you.
但我不确定 你是否愿意...
I just wasn't sure if you'd...
你看 派对上有很多食物 还有为那些幸运的没怀孕的人准备的酒水
You know, there's lots of food, and booze for the lucky non-pregnant ones,
- 还有蛋糕哦...会很有意思的 - 这个...
- and cake... it'll be fun. - Well...
- 我要用我的肚子来阻挡你的车咯 - 别 千万别这么做
- I'll block your car with my stomach. - No, don't do that.
- 求你了 你能来真的对我很重要 - 这样啊...
- Please, it would mean so much. - Well...
- 好吧 我去 - 真的吗?
- Okay, sure. - Really?
- 是的 让我们去玩吧 - 太好了!
- Yeah, let's have a party. - Yay!
噢 小心点 别把肚子里的孩子给跳出来了
Ooh, watch it, you'll jiggle that thing right out of you.
这是妈妈的经验之谈 谢谢
A mother's perspective, thanks.
进来吧 请进
Come in, come in.
- 这里很不错啊 - 真的挺漂亮的
- Nice place. - Very nice.
我正在重新布置呢
It's a work-in-progress.
这里之前是个标准单身汉的房♥间: 到处都是海报 简单的家具 满地乱摊着杂♥志♥
It was so bachelor pad before: rock posters, modular furniture, magazines everywhere.
如果拿起一本"TV Guide" 肯定也是三个月以前的了
I would pick up a TV Guide and it would be three months old.
这儿就是我的朋友啦
Here's the gang.
这是Gail Jody Maureen Linda Susan 和 Alice
You've got Gail, Jody, Maureen, Linda, Susan and Alice.
这就是Christopher的女儿 那个大名鼎鼎的Rory
This is Christopher's daughter, the famous Rory,
我还耍了一点小手段 把她妈妈Lorelai也请来了
and I did a little arm twisting and got her mother Lorelai to come in, too.
人越多越热闹嘛
The more the merrier.
来杯Mojito吗? *注: Mojito, 一种鸡尾酒, 由朗姆酒, 糖浆, 酸橙汁,苏打水, 加冰块和薄荷叶调制而成
Mojito?
噢 现在你就不用再强迫我啦
Oh, now that you don't need to twist my arm for.
你们知道的 Rory和我将会是 派对上唯一不能喝酒的人
You know, Rory and I will be the only ones not imbibing.
- 噢 还有G.G. - 谁?
- Oh, and G.G. - Who?
G.G.是Georgia的简称 因为她的名字里有两个G嘛
G.G., short for Georgia. The two Gs.
- 真可爱 - 这么说你怀了个女孩咯?
- That's cute. - So it's a girl?
是的 不论是男是女 Christopher都会喜欢的
Yeah. Christopher would've been happy with either,
但我真的很想生一个芭蕾舞♥女♥
but I really wanted a ballerina.
噢 啊...这是什么?
Oh, ah... what's this?
这个小游戏 每个人都拿到一个尿布别针
It's a little game. Everyone gets a diaper pin,
如果你说了"baby"这个词并被抓住了 你将一直拿着这个别针
and if you say the word "baby," the person catching you saying it gets to keep your pin.
Maureen是这次聚会的发起人
Maureen's the instigator of this little soiree.
她在纽约有自己的出版社
She has her own publicity firm in New York.
她想打败所有人呢
She meant to run all those people down,
但你决不会从我这儿听到那个词的
but you didn't hear it from me.
噢 看啊 传说中的CD藏品
Oh, look at this – the famous CD collection.
- 还是按照字母表顺序排列的呢 - 而且还不是随便叠放的
- In alphabetical order, too. - And not stacked up like coasters.
是啊 我不得不限制他的爱好 想找到一张CD都不容易
Yeah, I had to put an end to that. Finding something was impossible.
我想找我的Wang Chung或Billy Joel 不过我看我还是放弃好了 *注: Wang Chung, 乐团名 Billy Joel, 歌♥手
I would be looking for my Wang Chung or Billy Joel and I would just have to give up.
现在 所有东西都在掌握了 看 Wang Chung的就在这里
So now, everything is at your fingertips. Wang Chung.
- Wang Chung? - 嘿 别听地下乐团 Sherry 快过来
- Wang Chung. - Hey, no sub-groups, Sherry. Get over here.
- 要喝Mojito吗? - 噢 谢谢你
- Mojito? - Oh, thank you.
- 你就喝Club soda吧? - 谢谢
- Club soda? - Thank you.
- 难道你不讨厌她的样子吗? - 你说谁呢 Sherry吗?
- Don't you hate the way she looks? - Who, Sherry?
你只能从外形轮廓上 看出她已经怀孕了
You can only tell she's pregnant in profile.
但从她的脸 从背后...
Nothing in the face, nothing from behind...
- 是啊 Sherry 你看上去棒极了 - 才没呢
- Yeah, Sherry, you look amazing. - I do not.
你真的很美 当我怀着Rory的时候 所有的门都不得不加宽了
You do. When I was carrying this one, doorways had to be widened.
你能来真好 Lorelai
It's good to have you here, Lorelai.
你是唯一一个能给我 一些做妈妈的建议的人
You're the only one that can give me a motherly perspective.
噢 我是这里唯一的妈妈? 你们都没有小孩吗?
Oh, I'm the only mother here? None of you have kids?
- 谁有那个时间哇? - 或者遇到那个男人呢
- Whose got the time? - Or the guy.
这个世界上并没有那么多的Christopher
There aren't that many Christophers in the world.
这倒是真的
That's true.
把你的书单写给我 好吗?
You have to give me your list of books, okay?
- 什么书? - 当你怀着Rory时读的书
- Books? - The ones that you read when you had Rory.
噢 我知道了 我记得当时我在读"Deenie" *注: Deenie, 书名, 作者是Judy Blume
Oh, I see. I think I was reading "Deenie" at the time...
- 没读任何育儿的书? - 没读任何育儿的书
- No parenting books? - No parenting books.
那你是怎么知道该如何带孩子的?
Then where'd you get your information on child raising?
- 你母亲教你的吗? - 不 我是从"For Keeps"上来看的 *注: For Keeps, 电影名, 1988年上映, 讲高中生情侣怀孕,并开展生活的电影
- Your mom? - No, "For Keeps."
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表