剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
恩 他不怎么和我聊天 你懂吗?
Well, he doesn't share a lot with me, you know?
而且他有驾照 我能做什么?
And he's got a license. What can I do?
- 在他撞死人之前去阻止他 - 他不会撞死任何人的
- Stop him before he kills. - He's not gonna kill anyone.
在驾车方面 他的记录可并不好
He's got a bad track record with cars.
是的 我知道 行了吧? 对于这方面 我一点都不得意
Yeah, I know, okay? I'm not exactly thrilled with this.
行 抱歉 这是你的事 我不问了
Okay. I'm sorry. It's your thing. I'll just butt out now.
- 他从哪儿弄到的钱? - 什么?
- Where'd he get the money? - What?
买♥♥车的钱啊 他从哪儿弄来的?
For the car. Where'd he get it?
我不知道 在餐厅打工吗?
I don't know. Working at the diner?
我也在餐厅里工作 我却完全买♥♥不起车啊
I can barely afford a car on the money I get working at the diner.
或许这是给别人的礼物... 人家也不知道它不见了
Maybe it was a gift from someone... who doesn't know it's gone yet.
真是谢谢你啊
Thanks.
- 我很有用 对吧? - 再见
- I'm helpful, aren't I? - Bye.
再见
Bye.
这个... 你有辆车啦
So... you got a car.
"Motor Trend"可不会 给这辆车评什么奖哦 *注: Motor Trend, 汽车杂♥志♥名
Motor Trend's not gonna be giving it any awards,
但它可以载着我 从一个地方到另一个地方
but it'll get me from point A to point B.
是的 我知道 它能载着你到处逛 那么...
Yeah, I guess it'll get you around. So...
你从哪儿弄到的钱?
where'd you get the money for it?
- 去抢劫老妇人嘛 - Jess
- Mugged an old lady. - Jess.
- 它没花我多少钱嘛 - 什么叫没花很多钱?
- It didn't cost that much. - What's not much?
比很多要少呀?
Less than a lot?
Jess 你到底是从哪里弄到的钱?
Jess, where did you get the money?
你知道的 我就是 在你的餐厅里切菜搬菜?
You know that hash you sling at the diner?
还在厨房♥里洗盘子 记得我为你工作吗?
I scrape it off the plates in the back. Remember I work for you?
- 是的 我知道的 - 对呀 那不就完了
- Yeah, I know you do. - Okay, then.
我还知道 我给你的钱 绝对不够买♥♥辆车的
I also know I don't pay you enough to buy the car.
我存下了每一分钱 然后从吉普赛人那里买♥♥的
I saved up my pennies and I bought the car from Gypsy.
她开了个不错的价钱 所以我就买♥♥到这辆车了
She gave me a good deal. That's how I got the car.
好吧 反正你就是买♥♥了辆车
Okay, so you bought a car.
也就是说 车钱只是个很小的事
Now, the price of the car is just one small thing.
- 只是开始 - 噢 什么?
- It's just the beginning. - Oh, yeah?
难道没有额外的花费吗?
Did you take the additional expenses into account?
- 比如... - 保险啊?
- Like... - Insurance?
- 我驾车的技术很好 - 这是义务 难道不保护车内的人啦?
- I'm in good hands. - Liability, uninsured motorist?
所有的文书都放在车前的储藏盒里 随时都能拿出来检查的
All the paperwork's in the glove compartment. Feel free to check it out.
那汽油费呢?
Money for gas?
你是说 这辆车没有一个 永不会空的神奇油箱吗?
You mean this didn't come with a never empty magical tank?
- Jess - 我是按照你的想法来说的
- Jess. - I factored that in.
你总是需要去维修的吧
You're gonna have repairs.
是啊 大部分故障我能自己搞定 省下的钱就能修其他的损坏了
Yeah, and I can fix most of ‘em myself and save up for the rest.
再加上 我能确保 每两个月换一次油
Plus, I'm gonna make sure to replace the oil every couple months.
对啊 我赌你没想到这一点 润滑油 润滑油是非常贵的
Right, I bet you didn't think of that, the oil. That costs money.
我才是那个买♥♥车的人
I'm the one that brought it up.
- 你是那个根本不会考虑到这些事的人 - 是的 但... 我只是...
- You're the one that didn't think of it. - No, but... I just...
把这个签了吧
Sign this.
登记表?
The registration?
- 我还是个未成年人 - 我没带笔
- I'm still a minor. - I don't have a pen.
我想你会把其他人的名字划掉
I guess it's okay that someone else's name is crossed out on it
- 然后把自己的名字换上去吧 - 对的
- and that yours it written in. - Yup.
- 检查一下吧 - 谢谢
- Just checking. - Thanks.
- 很高兴能和你谈话 - 是啊 我也是
- I'm glad we had this talk. - Yeah, same here.
- 在哪里呢! - 我在这儿
- Hello! - I'm in here!
哇 你只比我早两分钟到家
Wow, you beat me home by two minutes
就已经投入书的世界了啊
and your nose is already in the books.
用不到6秒 我就能开始学习咯
I can go from zero to studying in less than sixty seconds.
非常厉害 有邮件哦
Very impressive. Mail call.
- 这是什么? - 抵押支付
- What's this? - Mortgage payment.
你介意这个月去拿一下吗 甜心 宝贝 小心肝 亲爱的?
You mind picking it up this month sweetie, baby, cookie, honey?
- 不 一点都不介意 - 这封邮件是给你的
- No, not at all. - It's just something addressed to you.
是封邀请函哦
It's an invitation.
什么邀请函? 噢 又是白宫寄来的吗?
An invitation to what? Oh, is it the White House again?
- 那些男孩子总是不放弃追你的机会 - 是Sherry的婴儿洗礼仪式的邀请啦
- Those boys never give up. - It's to Sherry's baby shower.
- 谁? - Sherry
- Who? - Sherry.
Sherry Tinsdale 爸爸的女朋友Sherry?
Sherry Tinsdale. Dad's Sherry?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
这个星期日 在她和爸爸家
It's at her and Dad's house on Sunday.
哇 真是太诡异了
Wow, that is very weird.
我们已经有好几个月 没联♥系♥过Christopher了吧
We haven't had contact with Christopher in months.
她肯定也知道 我们和他翻脸了 对吧?
She must know we're on the outs with him, right?
是啊 但她可能也不知道 我们为什么和他翻脸吧
Yeah, but she may not know how on the outs.
完全不联♥系♥就肯定是翻脸了啊
Zero contact is maximum on the outs.
是啊...不过也许还是有一些的
Yeah... although there may have been some.
- 一些什么? - 一些联♥系♥啊
- Some what? - Some contact.
噢 你和Christopher有联♥系♥啊?
Oh... you've been in contact with Christopher?
- 是啊 对不起 - 噢 不用 亲爱的 别说抱歉
- Yeah, I'm sorry. - On, no, hon, don't apologize.
只要你愿意 随时都能和他打电♥话♥
You've always been totally free to talk to him whenever you want.
我以前就告诉过你的 我是说 他是你的父亲 对吗?
I've told you that. I mean, he's your dad, right?
- 所以别对我说抱歉 - 好吧 我不内疚了
- So don't apologize. - Okay, I take the apology back.
其实你和他能保持联♥系♥也不错
I think it's good you've been talking to him.
- 尽管你一直瞒着我 这有点不太正常 - 是啊 对不起啦
- It is a little weird you didn't tell me, though. - Yeah, sorry.
别再说抱歉了 好吗?
Will you stop apologizing?
即使我觉得对不起你 也不能说抱歉吗?
Even when I feel like I should apologize, I can't apologize?
- 是的 听你说抱歉挺不舒服的 - 对不起啦
- Yeah, it's a little annoying. - Sorry.
- Rory 别说了 - 我只想缓和一下紧张氛围嘛
- Rory. - I'm just trying to lighten the mood here.
我们之间挺和谐的啊 我只是讨厌 你认为...
The mood is light. I just hate that you thought
必须要对我隐瞒一些 比如联♥系♥你♥爸♥爸的事
you had to hide something like that from me.
我只是有种背叛了你之类的感觉
I just kind of felt like I was betraying you or something.
- 听着 你没有 - 我现在知道了嘛
- Well, you weren't. - I know that now.
恩 那你和他联♥系♥多少次啦?
So, how much contact have you had with him?
不算多 他一个多月前 写了封电邮给我
Not tons. He emailed me a month or so ago,
我回复了他 最近偶尔会通电♥话♥
I emailed him back, and now we occasionally talk on the phone.
那他有问起过我吗?
Does he ever ask about me?
你想听什么样的答案?
What answer will freak you out the least?
- 最诚实的那一个 - 是的 他问起过你的情况
- The honest one. - Yes, he asks about you
爸一直都很关心你 你知道的
because Dad will always care for you very much, you know that.
下一次我和他聊天时 要让我代你问候他吗?
Do you want me to say hello for you next time we talk?
- 算了 - 那好吧
- No. - Fine.
那这个邀请我该怎么处理?
What should I do about this?
你自己决定吧
It's your call.
我想 融入爸爸的世界 也意味着要自动融入Sherry的了
I guess being in Dad's world automatically means being in Sherry's.
毕竟她肚子里的孩子 也是你的弟弟或妹妹啊
And it is your little half brother or sister she's carrying.
我知道 这种感觉真奇怪
I know, it's weird.
不过 这好像也是一种 跟她偶尔保持联♥系♥的好理由
Sort of a good reason to make some connection with her.
是啊 但是这个洗礼仪式 就像那种提供餐点的小聚会
Yeah, but it's gonna be one of those brunchy quichey things
在那儿我谁也不认识 而且还在Boston呢
where I don't know anyone, and it's all the way in Boston.
- 如果你愿意 我就开车送你去 - 真的吗?
- I'll drive you there if you want. - Really?
是啊 在你参加洗礼的时候 我可以在Boston买♥♥买♥♥东西
Yeah, I'll do some Boston shopping while you quiche it.
那我们可以想些 类似SOS的求救信♥号♥♥
And we can set up some sort of SOS signal
当我想早些离场时 就能联♥系♥到你了?
that I can page you with if I want to bail early?
- 没问题 - 那该用什么样的求救信♥号♥♥呢?
- Sure. - What should the SOS signal be?
- 不如就用...SOS好啦? - 好极了
- How about... SOS? - Perfect.
- 那你一定会去咯 - 我想是的
- So you're going. - I guess I'm going.
很好 你的决定挺明智的
Good, I think you've made the right decision.
是啊 我真的不应该瞒着你跟爸爸联♥系♥的 真的很对不...
So do I. And I shouldn't have hid that I'm talking to Dad. I'm really s...
- 啊 我饿死了 - 我去拿冰淇淋
- Starving. - I'll get some ice cream.
你起的还真早啊
You're up early.
- 我有些事情要忙 - 你在去学校前 还有多余的时间?
- I got a few errands to run. - You got time before school?
- 我有车了呀 - 噢对 完全正确 你有车了
- I got wheels. - Right, right, you got wheels.
- 把盖子盖上啊 - 噢 对了 我欠你10块钱噢
- Lid. - By the way, I owe you ten bucks.
- 我什么时候借给你10块钱啦? - 昨天晚上
- When did I loan you ten bucks? - Last night.
昨晚我根本不在店里
I wasn't here last night.
你永远在这里 Luke叔叔 永远在我的心里
You're always here, Uncle Luke – in my heart.
你是从收银机里拿的钱吧
You took money out of the register
我现在去银行 今天就还你哦
I'm going to the bank now. You'll get it back today.
我告诉过你多少次了 不要从收银机里拿钱
I told you a hundred times, do not take money out of the register.
走啦
Gotta run.
盖子还没盖上呢
Lid.
噢 你要点什么 Kirk?
Oh... what can I get you, Kirk?
烤肉饼加杯可乐
Patty melt and a coke.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表