剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
"女士洗手间在哪?"
"Where's the ladies room?"
"再来点咖啡"
"More coffee, please."
"安东尼奥·班德拉斯 住在这附近吗?"
"Does Antonio Banderas live near here?"
我们不需要知道 "安东尼奥·班德拉斯 住在这附近吗?"怎么说
We do not need to know how to say "Does Antonio Banderas live near here?"
- 不 我们需要 - 妈妈
- Oh, yes, we do. - Mom.
我们在西班牙的时候 需要知道怎么说
When we're in Spain, we need to know how to say,
"安东尼奥·班德拉斯住在这附近吗?"
"Does Antonio Banderas live near here?"
在法国是"约翰尼·德普住附近 吗?"
When in France, "Does Johnny Depp live near here?"
在罗马是"戈尔·维达尔住附近 吗?"
When in Rome, "Does Gore Vidal live near here?"
你知道吗 你长得像我 可我的性格你一点都没有
You know, you look like me, yet my ways are completely lost on you.
宝贝 来吧 把那收起来 你已经学了一整天了
Come on, honey, put that down. You've been studying all day.
我不能 我马上就要毕业考试了
I can't put it down, I've got finals coming up.
我知道你就要考试了 但你还有一块派
I know you have finals coming up, but you also have a piece of pie
躺在那儿被你完全忽视掉了
sitting there that you've been completely ignoring.
让我看完这一章
Just let me get to the end of this chapter.
好吧
Oh, fine.
你觉得说这句有多重要
How important do you think it is to be able to say,
- "救命 我头上出血了"吗? - 带上词汇书就好了嘛
- "Help, I'm bleeding from the head"? - Just bring the phrase books.
不 如果我们学会了所有必须的词组
No. If we learn all the phrases we need,
那我们就能少带一本词汇书了
then the phrase books are one less thing we have to lug around.
我们永远也不能学会每种语言的所有词组
We will never be able to learn all the phrases in every language
把词汇书带上好了
that we're going to need. Bring the books.
我们可以学得足够多 而且 不是那边人人都说英语的吗?
We can learn enough. Plus, doesn't everybody speak English over there anyway?
- 丑陋的美国人 不知所云 - 好吧 我们带上词汇书
- Ugly American, party of one. - Fine, we'll bring the books.
好的 五分钟消灭派
Okay, five minutes for pie.
终于
Finally.
在这里 我拿到了
They're here, I've got them.
你拿到什么?
You've got what?
- 我学院的宣传册 - 你似乎很开心
- The brochures for my college. - You seem chipper.
是的 我已经决定好好全盘体验
I am. I have decided to make this whole
基♥督♥复临安息日学院
Seventh Day Adventist College experience a good one.
我要乐观积极一点 抓住一线希望 再给自己做点柠檬水
I'm gonna look on the bright side, find the silver lining, and make myself some lemonade.
- 这样想就好 - 校园很漂亮
- Good for you. - The campus looks pretty.
非常漂亮
Very pretty.
有两个包括花♥园♥和湖的大公园
It's got two huge parks with gardens and lakes.
- 两个公园 - 一个是给男生 一个给女生
- Two parks. - One for boys and one for girls.
你知道吗 我本来以为这里 会是一个让人窒息的地方
And you know, I had originally thought that this was gonna be a suffocating place
不能约会和愚蠢的限制
with out of date rules and insane restrictions,
但天哪 我想错了
but boy was I wrong.
比如 熄灯时间是到9点半
For example, curfew is up to 9:30.
如果你读硕士的话可以到9点45
9:45 if you're going for your Masters.
化妆是允许的 只要和你的肤色相称
Makeup will be permitted, as long as it identically matches your skin tone.
而拥有一张滚石的CD也不再会被赶出来
And owning a Rolling Stones CD is no longer grounds for expulsion.
你可以在校园清洁队干活把污点去掉
You can work the demerits off in the campus clean-up crew.
有单独给男生的公园?
There's a separate park for boys?
我这一辈子完了
My life is over.
- 噢 不 我没那么说 - 你也不用说
- Oh, no, I didn't say that. - You didn't have to.
- 好吧 是结束了 - 还没有完
- Well, it is over. - It's not over.
册子里的每个小孩都傻傻的还很惊恐
Every kid in that brochure was awkward and panicked.
就像是迈克尔-摩尔在奥斯卡上讲话时 下面听众的表情
It looked like the Academy Award audience during Michael Moore's speech.
嘿 你要不加一句"坐那儿 安分点"
Hey, why don't you add the phrase "Just sit there and look pretty"
到你那张的单子里吧? 我要继续学习了
to that list of yours there, okay? I've gotta go back to studying.
"那个标致广♥告♥里在<世界末日>
"Does that sexy guy in the Peugeot ad
有个小角色的帅小伙住在附近吗?"
who had a bit part in Armageddon live near here?"
- 噢 上帝 Rory 你吓着我了 - 对不起
- Oh, God, Rory, you scared me. - Sorry.
我像个傻瓜一下偷偷溜到这里想不吵醒你
I've been sneaking around here like an idiot trying not to wake you up.
我已经起来好几个小时了
I've been up for hours.
为什么? 你做噩梦了?
Why? Did you have a bad dream?
梦到你终于见到Christiane Amanpour 而她其实很傻?
The one where you finally meet Christiane Amanpour and she's really stupid?
不 昨晚我意识到 以这个进度
No, I realized last night that at this rate,
我永远也做不完我要做的工作
I will never finish all the work I have to do.
- 什么工作? - 什么工作? 她居然问 什么工作
- What work? - What work? What work, she asks.
呃 你知道 我和那个痴呆Christiane 花了点时间聊了聊天
Well, you know me and that dippy Christiane, takes a little while to catch up.
这里
Here.
毕业前要做的事情 当然 是个清单
Things to do before graduation. A list, of course.
毕业考试复习 毕业生早餐会 毕业生颁奖
Study for finals, senior breakfast, senior awards,
完成Franklin的定稿
finish final edition of the Franklin,
组织一个新的学生会
organize a new student government,
说服Paris放弃学生拍卖♥♥
convince Paris to give up student gavel.
哦 我忘了 为那个白♥痴♥毕业生狂欢会
Oh, and I forgot - man the yearbook distribution table this afternoon
安排今天下午发放年鉴用的桌子 难以置信
at the stupid Senior Palooza. Unbelievable.
那我就同时负责家长会的 毕业生之夜用的桌子
I'll be manning the Booster Club Grad Night table at the same time,
那样我们就可以一起发痴委屈
so we can feel stupid and abused together.
我不能同时完成这些并睡觉
I can't finish all this and sleep at the same time.
你必须睡觉 它使你保持美丽
You have to sleep, it's what keeps you pretty.
如果我考试不及格 谁关心我美不美丽呢?
Who cares if I'm pretty if I fail my finals?
好吧 你这想法就落后咧
Okay, you've got this so completely backwards.
这是什么?
What is all this?
我发现如果我在一个科目上太投入的话
I found that if I focus too much on one subject,
我就会有点头晕
I start to get a little punchy.
这样的话 当我学习布尔什维克革命太久的话
This way, when I hit Bolshevik Revolution overload,
我只要转移到这里 啊 哈罗 安-博林垮台了
I just shift over here and, oh, hello, Anne Boleyn is going down,
当那样也太压抑的时候 是时候开始微积分了
and then when that gets too depressing, it's right over to calculus.
把派对狂欢留到最后哈?
Saving the party subject for last?
这种来回转换似乎会更有成效
This shifting back and forth seems to produce better results.
我觉得你把自己弦上得太紧了
I think you're pushing yourself too hard.
我订了一张时间表
I made out a schedule.
每一天的每一个时刻
Every single moment of every single day
从现在开始直到毕业
from now until graduation is accounted for.
你拉下了吉瓦尼斯俱乐部午宴
You left off the Kiwanis Luncheon.
- 有吗? 你确定? - 是在周一
- I did? Are you sure? - It's on Monday.
我怎么能忘了吉瓦尼斯俱乐部午宴? 他们可给了我奖学金
How could I forget the Kiwanis Luncheon? They gave me their scholarship.
是的 一笔250块的奖学金
Oh, yes, a two hundred and fifty dollar scholarship.
够你吃一星期的微波炉爆米花了
That'll keep you in microwave popcorn for a week.
我得把一些事情挪挪
I'll just have to move something around.
而我还得把外婆算进来
And I'll have to work Grandma in.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
外婆打电♥话♥问我能不能过去
Grandma called and asked if I could come over
帮她选一件在我毕业典礼上穿的衣服
and help her pick out a dress to wear to my graduation.
- 不行 - 我要去
- No. - I have to.
Rory 我妈妈给自己选衣服很多年了
Rory, my mother's been dressing herself for years
而她还想把自己的文胸 穿在衣服外面现身呢
and she has yet to show up at a function with her bra on the outside of her clothing.
她请求我的 我没法说不
She asked, I can't say no.
告诉她树袋熊的事 她会明白的
Tell her about the koala bears. She'll understand.
别再取笑他们了 我们需要 能弄到的每一分钱 耶鲁很贵的哎
Please stop making fun of them. We need every cent we can get. Yale is expensive.
我知道耶鲁很贵
I know Yale is expensive.
我们还没耶鲁财务补助的回音
We haven't heard from Yale financial aid yet.
放松点 我们会的
We will, relax.
我们最好马上有他们的回音
We had better hear from them soon
因为我要为我的房♥间交押金
because I have a deposit to send in for my room
还要买♥♥一堆东西
and I have a bunch of supplies to buy
而我想在我们去欧洲之前把所有那些搞定
and I wanna get all of that out of the way before we go to Europe,
要不然我会一直想着它
otherwise I'll be obsessing about it the entire time.
我要出去把报纸拿进来
Okay, listen, I'm gonna go out and get the paper.
好的 别把它拿给我 因为直到6月后我才有时间看娱乐性读物
Okay, don't show it to me because I have no time for recreational reading until June.
我们可否把你的"放松课程" 从明天下午四点
Could we move your, uh, chill session from four o'clock tomorrow afternoon
挪到...现在吗? 太好了 谢谢
to... right now? That'd be great, thanks.
好的 给你个小贴士
Okay, little tip -
你若是不把脸挤到玻璃上来
the whole stalking thing works infinitely better
你这样偷偷摸摸的还是很有用的
when you don't actually smash your face in the window.
- 我得跟你谈谈 - 进来
- I need to talk to you. - Come inside.
不 Rory在
No, Rory's in there.
你什么时候开始怕Rory了? 因为 真的 Luke 我认为你可以接受她
Since when are you scared of Rory? 'Cause seriously, Luke, I think you can take her.
我只想告诉你些事情
I just need to tell you something.
- 她能听到我们吗? - 穿过墙吗?
- Can she hear us? - Through the walls?
不 我往她华夫饼干里加了点氪 没问题
No, I put some kryptonite in her waffles. We're good.
到这里来
Come over here.
你今天早上表现很奇怪
You're freaking out the freaks this morning.
Jess出走了
Jess is gone.
- 什么? - 而且我觉得他不会再回来了
- What? - And I don't think he's coming back.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表