剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Ainsley. Is everything okay?
不太好
Not really.
我在新泽西参加婚礼
Um, I'm at a wedding in New Jersey,
我觉得你应该来这里
and I think you need to be here.
什么
What?
玛雅在这里
Maya's here.
她不知道我打电♥话♥给你
She doesn't know that I'm calling you,
但我认为你该来告诉她你的感受
but I think you should come and tell her how you feel.
我不认为这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我们已经一年多没说过话了
We haven't spoken in over a year.
我知道 是因为我
I know, because of me.
即使我说这话
And even though it feels completely insane
感觉像是疯了…
that I'm saying this...
我觉得你应该告诉她你对她的感觉
I think you should tell her how you feel about her.
我爱玛雅…
I love Maya...
她不快乐
and she's not happy.
你也不快乐
And you're not happy,
我不想成为阻止两个
and I don't want to be the reason
本可以幸福在一起的人
that two people who could maybe be happy together can't be.
安斯丽 谢谢你
Ainsley, thank you,
但我不能飞到新泽西
but I can't just fly to New Jersey.
我今晚有个演出
I've got a show tonight.
在接下来的十个月里 我每晚都有演出
I have a show every night for the next ten months.
另外 玛雅住在纽约
Besides, Maya lives in New York.
远距离恋爱不太现实
I don't see how this could work.
行 所以你要因为时间排不开
Okay, so you're just gonna give up
就放弃一生挚爱吗
on the love of your life because of scheduling issues?
错过就是永远 兄弟 机会转瞬即逝
It's now or never, dude. The door is closing.
她不想见我 你懂吗
She doesn't want to see me, okay?
是她先说结束的
She's the one who called it off.
那扇门已经关了
The door's closed.
好了 我得挂了
Look, I've got to go.
这是玛雅的婚礼
The wedding's Maya's.
什么
What?
是玛雅要结婚
Maya's the one getting married.
玛雅吗 跟谁结
Maya? To who?
达菲
Uh, Duffy.
等等 你说什么 他们根本不适合彼此
Wait, what? They were terrible together.
是啊 所以我才打给你 蠢死了
I know, that's why I'm calling you, dipshit.
她马上要铸成大错
She's about to make a huge mistake,
只有你能阻止她
and you're the only one who can stop her.
你自己看
Here, look.
看这里
Hey, guys!
怎么突然拍照
What's that for?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
卡什 你必须阻止这一切
Kash, you have to stop this.
好 我马上打给替补演员
Okay, I'll call my understudy.
我会尽快赶过去的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
巴希
Bash! Huh?
计划变了 你别看演出了
Change of plans. You're not seeing the show.
-我们马上去希斯罗机场 -谢天谢地
- We're going to Heathrow. - Oh, thank God!
你不想知道原因吗
Don't you want to know why?
你路上再跟我讲吧 走
Just tell me more on the way. Come on!
祝你好运 你知道登机口吗
Good luck, man! You know your gate?
不知道
Nope!
-但是机票买♥♥了对吧 -没有
- But you got a ticket, right? - Nope!
没关系 爱情总会找到办法的
It doesn't matter! Love will find a way, bro!
不过我还是在这里等会 万一没找到办法
But I'll wait here just in case it doesn't.
求你了 我真的需要上飞机
Please, I need to get on that flight.
我深爱的人马上要结婚了
The woman I love is about to get married.
我已经说了 飞机已经满舱
I've already told you, it's fully booked.
明天早上的飞机还有座位
I have a seat on a flight tomorrow morning.
到时候她已经结婚了
She'll be married by then.
是啊 因为根本没人会离婚
Yeah, 'cause no one ever gets divorced.
别闹了 玛歌♥ 给他一张票吧
Damn it, Margot, give the boy a ticket.
我也想给 哈龙 但是真的没票了
I would if I could, Haroon, but there are no tickets.
换掉那个拉着假服务犬的女孩吧
Take off the girl with the fake service dog.
你怎么知道是假的
How do you know it's fake?
如果没失明 就是假的
If you're not blind, it's fake.
给你
There you go.
谢谢 谢谢爸
Thank you. Thanks, Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
赶紧去挽回安斯丽吧
Go and get your Ainsley.
不 爸 是玛雅
No, Dad, it's Maya.
不是跟你说过 算了 没关系
We talked... you know what? Never mind, it's fine.
祝你好运 不管是谁
Good luck, whoever it is!
果然是假的
It's fake.
抱歉 借过 谢谢
Sorry, sorry. Thank you.
谢谢 不好意思
Thank you. Sorry.
抱歉 我有点着急 不好意思 谢谢
Sorry, a little bit of a hurry. Sorry, thank you.
抱歉 借过 谢谢
Sorry. Excuse me, thank you!
真激动啊
Oh, this is exciting.
我还没参加过新泽西州举办的婚礼呢
I've never been to a wedding in New Jersey before.
如果我们走运的话 这是第一次也是最后一次
Well, with any luck, it'll be our first and our last.
你不会想在这里结婚吗
You wouldn't want to get married here?
我们要结婚吗
Are we getting married?
宝贝儿 能跨海工作的儿童监控器
Babe, did you bring the, uh, baby monitor
你带上了吗
that works across the ocean?
没有
No.
那是我编的 为了骗你上飞机 亲爱的
I made that up to get you on the plane, hon.
什么
What?
玛雅 这边
Maya! Over here.
太美了吧
I love this.
哥们 有办法能绕路过去吗
Mate, is there any way you can go around this?
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
有家新商场今天剪彩 瑞奇·山波拉来了
Richie Sambora is cutting the ribbon at a new mall.
好吧 算了 不管了
Huh? You know what? Screw it.
你这他妈给的是什么钱
What kind of fucking money is this?
抱歉 我赶时间
Sorry, in a rush!
没想到你们居然来了
I can't believe you guys came.
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
祝你好运
Good luck.
珍玛
Gemma, um...
我长这么大 关于爱情应有的样子
my whole life, I've had these romantic notions
我有过许多浪漫的想法
about what love is supposed to be,
但是跟你和吉尔斯待在一起
but being with you and Giles
让我看到了真正的爱是什么样子
has shown me what the real thing can be like.
我爱你
I love you.
不要
Stop!
住手 不要这样
Stop! Don't do this!
我爱你 而且我知道...
I love you, and I know...
你也爱我
You love me, too.
什么 我不爱你啊
What? No, I don't.
珍玛
Gemma...
等等 是你要嫁给达菲吗
Wait, you're marrying Duffy?
我是想嫁啊
Well, I'm trying to.
等等 我还以为...
Wait, but I thought...
请你坐下吧 兄弟
Please sit down, dude.
你要毁掉多少场婚礼才甘心
How many weddings do you have to ruin?
真对不起
I am so sorry.
好了
Yeah.
凯勒布 与你相爱
Caleb, falling in love with you
是我人生中最甜蜜的惊喜之一
has been one of the sweetest surprises of my life.
-凯勒布是谁 -而且你让我知道...
- Who's Caleb? - That and learning...
是你好兄弟的名字
It's your best friend's first name.
什么
What?
我以为他叫克雷格
I thought his name was Craig.
所以我们才一直叫他达菲
That's why we were calling him Duffy.
爱确实需要...
It does require a lot of...
我去
Oh, shit.
我不想过没有你的生活
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表