剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
"We"?
我永远都不会做任何伤害你的事
I would never want to do anything to hurt you.
不 你别说了
No, I said stop!
你说什么都没用
There's nothing you can say that can make this okay!
他就是机场男
He's the airport guy!
什么 那是什么意思
What? What does that even mean?
他就是在机场帮我的那个人
He's the guy at the airport who helped me.
记得吗 你生日派对那天
Remember, the day of your birthday party?
焦糖色的瑞恩·高斯林 那就是卡什
Caramel Ryan Gosling? That was Kash.
但我们见面时我不知道他是你男朋友
But I had no idea he was your boyfriend when we met.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你们已经约会两年了
So th‐‐this has been going on for two years?
不是 天哪 我发誓
No, no. God, I swear.
你发誓
You swear?
我怎么还能相信你
How am I supposed to believe you?
你是个骗子
You're a liar!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
我要去珍玛家 明天我回来的时候
I'm going to Gemma's, and when I come back tomorrow,
我要你离开
I want you out of here.
把你所有的东西都拿走 然后滚出我家
Take all of your stuff and get the fuck out of my house.
我再也不想见到你了
I never want to see you again!
-玛雅 怎么了 -她知道了
‐ Maya, what's wrong? ‐ She knows.
安斯丽发现了 她恨我
Ainsley found out, and now she hates me.
天呐 我就知道会这样
God, I knew this was gonna happen!
-我很抱歉 -不 我们不能这样做
‐ I'm so sorry. ‐ No, we can't do this.
是的 我们可以的
Yes, yes, we can.
我不能和你在一起 我们是坏人
I can't be with you. We're bad people.
我们不能这样开始我们的恋情
We can't start a relationship like this.
别这么说
Don't say that.
听我说
Listen to me.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
这都无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
玛雅 玛雅 等等
Maya. Maya, wait!
请走吧
Please go.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表