剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
-抱歉 我的错 -不打紧
- Oh, sorry, my mistake. - Oh, it's okay.
巴希尔和我祖母是我们护花使者
Um, Bash and my grand mother are here as our chaperones.
包办婚姻的规矩 所以
Them the rules for arranged marriages, so...
你的约会对象呢 玛雅
Hey, yo, where's your date tonight, Maya?
我 我没有
Oh, I'm... don't have one.
我今晚一个人
I'm flying solo tonight.
我好紧张
I'm so nervous.
别紧张 你能行
Don't be. You got this.
克雷格
Craig,
我发誓每天更爱你
I vow to love you more each day.
与你在一起的每秒都是礼物
Every second with you is a gift,
当我拆完包装后
and by the time I'm done unwrapping it,
看哪 新的一秒 新的礼物
oh, look, another gift of another second.
总而言之
In summary...
你是我的一切
You are my everything.
停
Cut!
拜托
Come on!
天哪 真受不了
Oh, God. This is intolerable.
抱歉 亲爱的 你的眼泪把妆都糊了
I'm sorry, love. Your tears are ruining your makeup.
记住在誓言里提到酒店网
Now, remember to mention Hotels.Com in your vows
以及在你爱情故事中扮演重要角色的部份
and the meaningful part that their Stay Ten Nights,
住够十晚 就能免费住一夜的优♥惠♥
Get One Free rewards program has played in your love story.
好 再来一次
Okay, going again.
从头开始
From the top.
好的 大伙儿 从头开始
All right, everyone, from the top.
重置 开拍
Reset, and action.
好紧张
So nervous.
别紧张 你能行
Don't be. You got this.
已经很晚了
It's getting pretty late.
你知道你可以下周再完成
You know you can finish this up next week.
我不介意
Oh, I don't mind.
反正我所有朋友都去参加克雷格婚礼了
All my friends are at Craig's wedding anyway,
还不如就干点活呢
so might as well get some work done.
等等 克雷格今晚婚礼
Wait, Craig's wedding's tonight?
如果我现在录《恋爱小屋》
And now, if I series record Love Chalet,
是新的一集还是特别篇
do I get it, or is this a special?
我不知道 也不在乎
I don't know, and I don't care.
拜托 过去俩月
Come on, for the last two months,
你就光念叨这场婚礼了
that's all you've talked about is this wedding.
显然 你在乎
Obviously, you care.
没错 我在乎
Yeah, I care about the fact that
自己被最好的朋友背叛了
I got stabbed in the back by one of my best friends.
胡说 你不是因为这个生气
Bullshit. That's not why you're mad.
-什么 -如果你生克雷格的气
- Excuse me? - If you were only mad at Craig
只是因为他跟你前男友一起玩乐
who was just hanging out with your ex,
你早就气消了
you'd be over it by now.
你生气的真正原因
The real reason you're pissed
是他有婚礼可举♥行♥ 而你没有
is he's getting a wedding, and you didn't.
不 那太肤浅了
No, that is so superficial.
那我岂不是个糟糕又自私的人
That would make me a terrible, selfish person.
没我严重
Well, no more than me.
我可是把以我妻子名字命名的那艘船给沉了
I sunk the boat I named after my wife.
现在我只能在码头边钓鱼
Now I gotta fish off the dock.
你觉得我该去吗
Do you think I should've gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果某人对你很重要 你就该到场表示支持
If somebody matters to you, you show up for them,
特别是在他们人生最重要的那一天
especially on the most important day of their life.
天呐 我这是在做什么
Oh, my God. What am I doing?
我不去参加克雷格的婚礼 就因为我妒忌吗
I'm not going to Craig's wedding because I'm jealous?
船还没沉
Boat ain't sunk yet.
这就是我现在的生活了
So this is my life now.
我被贬到了可悲单身狗那一桌
I've been relegated to the sad singles table.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的天呐
Oh, wow. Oh, God.
我被安排过在美国人那桌 黑人那桌
I've been at the American table, the black table,
前女友那桌 但从没被安排到老处♥女♥那桌
the ex-girlfriend table, but never the spinster table.
老处♥女♥
Spinster?
你好大的胆 我可是寡妇
How dare you. I'm a widow.
天呐 珍玛 很抱歉
Oh, my God, Gemma, I am so sorry.
没有昆汀陪伴 你独自出席婚礼一定不好受
It must be really hard to be here without Quentin.
是的
It is.
昆汀一向不在意婚礼
And Quentin never cared much for weddings,
但我们喜欢取笑其他宾客
but we did like to make fun of the other guests,
比如那边那个男人
like that man over there.
昆汀会说 "那身西装谁穿得更好看
Quentin would've said, "Who wore it better?
他还是阴间大♥法♥师"
Him or Beetlejuice?"
我真想念那个老混♥蛋♥
I miss the old bastard.
你这样的美人怎么会坐在单身女郎桌呢
So what's a lovely bird like you doing at a singles table?
我丈夫死了
My husband died.
好吧
Right.
那你们继续
Just carry on, then.
我失陪一下
Will you excuse me for a moment?
今晚的主题是爱与二次机会
Tonight is about love and second chances
对克雷格和扎拉如此
for Craig and Zara,
对我也是
and for me.
玛雅 请你上台好吗
Maya, will you please come up here?
-达菲 -天呐 珍玛
- Duffy? - Oh, God, Gemma.
你在干什么呢
What on Earth are you doing?
在练习我的伴郎致辞
Just practicing my best man speech.
我觉得你不用太担心
I wouldn't worry too much.
我听到了伴娘的祝辞
I heard the maid of honor's toast.
基本上就是下流的打油诗
It's just a dirty limerick.
但我的不只是祝辞
Yeah, well, mine is a little bit more than a toast.
我打算当着众人的面
I'm gonna tell Maya that I love her
告诉玛雅我爱她 希望她回到我身边
and I want her back in front of everyone.
要么搞大 要么回家
Go big or go home.
那你该回家
Oh, you should go home.
不不 其实这是个好主意
No, no, no. This is actually a great idea.
我发现了一封玛雅写给我的秘密情书
Um, I found a secret love letter that Maya wrote me.
我可不信 无意冒犯
I don't believe that. No offense.
为什么就没人相信会有人爱我
Why does nobody believe that someone could love me,
她以前就爱我 现在也爱我
kay, 'cause she did and she does.
你看
Look.
-好吧 快给我 -不 珍玛
- Okay, well, give me that. - No, Gemma,
-珍玛 -放开
- Gemma. - Get off.
这不是给你的
This isn't for you.
我知道上面没写"亲爱的达菲"
Okay, I know it doesn't say "Dear Duffy."
这是为了有诗意
It's a poetic rumination?
不不不 我是说 看这部分
No, no, no. I mean, look at this bit.
上面写她想用手指抚弄他深色的发丝
It says she wants to run her fingers through his dark hair.
但你的头发算是脏金色
I mean, your hair is, like, dirty blond.
那是因为被英国的猛烈太阳晒浅了
That's because it's been lightened by the British sun.
"真希望情况不是如此复杂"
"I wish things weren't so complicated."
有什么复杂的
What's complicated?
你们就是两个交往了五秒钟
You're two friends who dated for five seconds
然后和平分手的朋友
and had an amicable breakup.
抱歉 你只是看到了你想看到的
I'm sorry. I think you're seeing what you want to see.
不 你不知道自己在说什么
No, you don't know what you're talking about.
如果不是我 她还会给谁写情书
Who else would she be writing love letters to?
晚上好
Good evening.
欢迎来到克雷格和扎拉的婚礼
Welcome to Craig and Zara's wedding,
该婚礼由酒店网赞助
sponsored by Hotels.Com.
现在有请新郎新娘出来跳第一支舞
We now invite our bride and groom up for their first dance.
下音乐 明知故问船长
Hit it, Captain Obvious.
老天
Oh, oh, oh, man!
我好像...好像拉伤了肌肉
I think I-- I think I pulled something,
使出大绝招时拉伤了 你们懂的吧
you know, doing that big move, you know what I mean?
你们看得开心吗
Y'all enjoy that?
你们都喜欢那支舞吗
Yeah, y'all like that?
你喝酒我埋单 好吗 我埋单
Shots on me, all right? Shots on me!
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表