剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
过来 宝贝 你过来这边
Come on, baby. I need you over here.
听我说
Hey, yo, listen.
这蛋糕
This is the best cake
是我这辈子吃过最美味的蛋糕 知道吗
I'd ever tasted my whole life, you understand?
我以前一直想着 如果我真有结婚那天
I always thought if I do get married,
就办一个圣代吧台 但我改变主意了
I'd do a sundae bar, but not anymore, mate.
"如果"你真有结婚那天是什么意思
What do you mean, "if" you ever get married?
你可是全豪士罗最抢手的黄金单身汉
You're, like, the most eligible bachelor in Hounslow.
最好是
Yeah, right.
你只是想拍我马屁 好让我把蛋糕给你
You're just trying to butter me up 'cause you want my cake.
来吧 你想尝尝吗
Let's do this. You wanna try it?
你尝尝 吃吧
You try it. Go on, now, go on.
-怎么样 -很好吃
- What happened? - It's good, it's good.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
又一个美国人想嫁入英国皇室
Uh-oh, another American trying to marry into the royal family.
不 他们的多样性配额已经够了
Nah, they've already hit their diversity quota.
抱歉 刚才是不是有点尴尬
Sorry if that was a bit weird earlier.
完全不会
Oh, not at all.
你女朋友看起来人很好
Your girlfriend seems really nice.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you guys been together?
我也不太确定
I'm not sure exactly.
不算很久 大概三个月
Not too long? About three months?
三个月
Three months?
怎么了
Why?
你能消停会吗
Can you stop?
跳舞什么的
Dancing and that.
是啊
Yep.
我不是以为你想跟我跳舞
Hey, listen, I don't suppose that you wanna dance with me?
很可能你并不想
Probably not.
好的
Um, yes.
其实我愿意
Yes, actually. I would love to.
好吧
Okay.
天呐 好吧
Oh, my gosh, okay.
我超爱这首歌♥
I‐‐I love this song.
你在八年级的才艺大赛上唱过这首歌♥ 对吗
You sung this at your year eight talent contest, right?
是的 你怎么...
Um, yes. How‐‐what‐‐um...
-可以吗 -当然
- Oh, can I? - Okay. Yeah.
等下 你怎么知道的
How did‐‐wait, how did you know that?
奶奶告诉我的
Nani told me.
她还说舍莉娜·帕特尔打败了你
She did also say that Sherena Patel beat you
因为她在你后面
'cause she was doing some
跳了一曲《瓶中的精灵》 非常挑逗
next provocative dance with Genie in a Bottle?
没错
She did.
不敢相信你会费心记下这个
I can't- I can't believe you wasted brain space remembering that.
好吧 奶奶还说了我什么
Okay, and then what else did, uh, Nani tell you about me?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
好吧 还有件事
Okay, all right, so, there was this one thing, yeah?
-什么事 -她说你
- Yes? - She said you got busted
因为在学校自行车棚后偷着抽烟被捉过
for smoking a cheeky cigarette behind the bike shed at school.
有这事吗 而且你还跟你♥爸♥说
Is that right? And you told your dad
你是在帮别人拿烟
you were holding it for someone else.
但没骗着我爸
Yeah, well‐‐ yeah, but it didn't work
因为我大概被禁足了一年
'cause I was grounded for, like, a year.
太疯狂了 听着
Mad. Well, listen.
你小时候还是有点叛逆的 我很欣赏
You was a little rebel back in the day. I appreciate that.
那是...
Yeah, well...
那是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago.
现在我是个懂事的成年人了 拿着养老金
Now I am a proper adult, you know, with a pension.
是 也挺好的
Okay, yeah. I mean, it's good.
只是我有时候会想
Just, sometimes I wonder
我是不是长成了一个讨厌的人
if I've grown up to be a bit of a bore.
你疯了吗 妹子 打住
Are you crazy, girl? Stop.
转一圈 照我说的做
Give mine a spin. Come, let's do this.
你懂四门语言 你喜欢恐怖烂片
You speak four languages. You love cheesy horror movies.
你还是实打实的飞镖高手
Bloody hell, you dominate at darts.
说真的 你是我认识最酷的人了
Real talk. You're one of the sickest people I know.
-我们能换成舞步吗 我不想... -好的
- Can we two step, 'cause I don't like... - Yep, let's do it.
这真... 你可以吗
This is‐‐yep, can we do this?
所以那晚在医院 你说你还记着
So that night at the hospital when you said you still
我们第一次相识的场景 你已经跟她在一起了
think about the first time we met, you were with her?
不 是的 但我们只是刚刚开始相处
No‐‐yes, but we'd only just started hanging out.
那在克雷格的订婚派对上
And at Craig's engagement party,
你说我们之间有点什么
when you said there was something between us?
我们之间确实有点什么
There is something between us.
但既然你已经和别人在一起了
But you can't say shit like that
就不能说这样的鬼话
when you're with somebody else.
我和法缇玛是最近才开始认真的
Things only recently got serious with Fatima,
而那是因为你拒绝了我
and that's because you shut me down.
你说你对我没有任何感觉
You said you didn't have any feelings for me.
我当然对你有感觉了
Of course I have feelings for you.
我们第一次相遇时就有了
I have since the first time we met.
什么 那为什么你没说
What? Why didn't you say anything?
因为我不能总是这样
Because I can't keep doing this.
我不能总是选择错误的对象
I can't keep choosing to be with the wrong guy:
我的已婚老板 闺蜜的前男友
My married boss, my‐‐my best friend's ex.
我只是
I just
不想当那种人
I don't wanna be the person
为了得到自己想要 不惜伤害身边所有人
that hurts everyone around her to get what she wants.
我也不想
I don't either.
但每次我看到你
But every time I see you...
我知道
I know.
留着蜜月再亲吧
Save it for the honeymoon.
说到这里
Speaking of which,
观众们的投票结果已经出来了
our viewers have voted.
克雷格 扎拉
Craig, Zara,
你们将在美丽的南极洲共度十天
you'll be spending ten days in beautiful Antarctica.
现在到了今晚我最喜欢的环节
Now for my favorite part of this evening--
婚礼祝辞
the toasts.
各位 热烈欢迎伴郎
Everyone, give it up for the best man.
你们好
Hello, hi.
能在自己最好的朋友中找到真爱是件很美妙的事
It's, um, amazing when you can find love in your best friend.
等下
Wait!
-安斯丽 天呐 -抱歉 抱歉
- Ainsley, Oh, my god. - I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. Hi. I'm sorry.
-不行 -我只说一会
- Hey, no, - I'll just take two seconds.
谢谢你 抱歉
Thank you. Sorry.
我是安斯丽
I'm Ainsley.
克雷格大学时期的好友
I'm one of Craig's friends from college.
很明显 今晚我本没有计划好要来
I wasn't planning on coming tonight, obviously,
但是 有些话我必须得说
but, um, there's something I have to say.
几个月前
A few months ago,
我本应举♥行♥一场婚礼
I was supposed to have a wedding.
我本来可以拥有这一切
I was supposed to have all of this.
这个冰雕可能还是算了
Well, maybe not the ice sculptures,
还有这么多巨大的自画像
or the liberal use of giant self‐portraits,
但重点是
but the point is,
我的婚礼没能举♥行♥成功
my wedding didn't happen.
我担心如果今晚我来了
And I was afraid that if I came here tonight,
往事会再次浮现
I would have to relive that.
但后来有人告诉我
But then someone told me
当你最重要的人需要时
that you show up for the people
你必须要出现在他们身边
who matter the most to you.
而且在我们的友谊中
And over the course of our friendship,
克雷格为我出现了无数次
Craig has shown up for me a million times.
他在我的生意快垮时帮助了我
He helped me when I was gonna lose my business.
在我退出和平部队时
He came to pick me up in Burundi
他跑到布隆迪去接我
when I bailed on the Peace Corps.
为了所爱的人
He will literally go to the ends of the Earth
他甘愿跑到世界尽头
for the people he loves.
克雷格
Craig,
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表