剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
is the Meatball Museum.
我知道这名字听起来很蠢
I know it sounds stupid,
但是他们播放的视频超有启发性
but the video that they play is, like, so inspirational.
我想结婚
I want to get married.
跟谁 某位沙特土豪吗
To who? Some rich Saudi guy?
我就知道 我早就料到事情会这样
I knew it. I knew that this would happen.
不 是跟你
No, to you.
长点自尊吧
Have better self-esteem.
等下 你在说什么
I'm sorry, what are you talking about?
几天前你甚至都还不想承认你是我的女朋友
A few days ago you didn't even want to say you were my girlfriend.
没错 因为我曾经爱过的丈夫
Yes, because my husband, whom I loved,
一年前刚去世
died a year ago,
那之后不久 我又遇到了别人...
and then soon after, I met someone else...
一个我也很爱的人
whom I also really love.
先说清楚 这个"你也很爱的人"
Just to clarify, the "whom you also really love,"
是我 对吗
that's me, yeah?
-是的 -好的
- Yes. - Okay.
那就好
Good.
但是我之前担心这对吉尔斯和我来说太快了
But I was worried it was too soon for Giles... and for me.
似乎不是很得体的做法 而我一向都很得体
It just seemed inappropriate, and I'm always appropriate.
是啊
Yeah.
你确实很清楚每把叉子的用途
You do know what all the different forks are for.
但是人生才不在乎什么是得体
But life doesn't care what's appropriate.
在你最意想不到的时刻
When you least expect it,
你38岁的丈夫死去
your 38‐year‐old husband dies,
或者你的母亲生了重病
or your mother gets ill,
谁还管别人怎么想呢
and then who cares what anyone thinks?
在这些时刻你得知道
It's in those moments that you need to know
谁是你的家人
who your people are.
而你是我的家人
And you're my people.
所以我想跟你结婚
And that's why I want to get married.
好的
Yeah.
好的 我也想跟你结婚
Okay, yeah. I want to get married, too.
我还想尽快举♥行♥婚礼...
And I want to do it soon...
以便我们所有的家人都能到场见证
so that all of our people can be there.
好的
Yeah.
"亲爱的玛雅 我知道事情还是有些怪怪的
"Dear Maya, I know things are still weird,
但你必须来 因为你是我最好的朋友之一
but you have to come, because you're one of my best friends
我们能结婚你功不可没
and you're a little bit the reason this is happening.
妈妈…
Mummy...
这看起来真不错
this looks really good.
我从小教他说话委婉点
I raised him to be polite.
我带了些东西给你在飞机上看
I brought you something to read on the plane.
是什么
What?
我不管它好不好看
I don't care if it's good,
我不想读一本关于罗斯福家族的书
I don't want to read a book about the Roosevelts.
不是
No.
我觉得你会有点紧张见到玛雅
Uh, I thought you might be nervous about seeing Maya,
也许这些会让你放松点
so, um, maybe these will help.
我把这些都扔掉了
I threw these away.
我留下了
I kept them.
我想你也许有一天会想看的
I thought you might want to read them one day.
你们好 你们在这里吗 珍玛
Hello? You guys here? Gemma?
大家好 感谢你们能来
Hi, guys. Uh, thank you for coming.
如你们所见
Uh, as you can see,
我关于要办一个好婚礼
my belief that all you need for a good wedding
只需要两个真正相爱的人的理念是错的
is two people who truly love each other was wrong.
我们真的很需要你们的帮助
We really need your help,
尤其是你 安斯丽
especially you, Ainsley.
我们知道你能让这个地方看起来更好些
We know you can make this place look better.
实际上 我们可能只需要你
Actually, we may only need you.
我是说 我想克雷格可以搬东西
I mean, I guess Craig can carry stuff.
好吧 我需要一家工艺品店
Okay, uh, well, I'm gonna need a craft store,
去趟塔吉特百货公♥司♥ 还有...
a Target, and, uh...
最近的餐馆在哪里
where's the nearest restaurant?
-猫头鹰餐厅 -我们在那里吃了早餐
- Hooters. - We had breakfast there.
-很不错 -是啊
- It's a good one. - Mmm.
好啊 可以的
Yeah, well, we can make it work.
你们想要什么样的音乐
What are you guys thinking for music?
我侄子在声云上说唱 叫小臭脸
Oh, I have a nephew who's a SoundCloud rapper named Lil' Fuckface.
对 对 是个坏主意 反正我们也请不到他
Right, yeah, bad idea. We'd never get him anyway.
我可以拉大提琴
Uh, I sort of play the cello.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
总有惊喜的男人
Man of many surprises.
好了
Okay...
-我们来策划婚礼吧 -谢谢
- Let's plan a wedding, people. - Oh, thank you.
好了 克雷格 搬东西
Right. Craig, carry stuff.
我们需要把这些放在桌子周围 好吗
We need to place these around the tables, all right?
我要去做发型和化妆了
I'm gonna go start on my hair and makeup.
你有想过你会自己在你自己的婚礼上
Did you ever imagine you'd be doing
做头发和化妆吗
your own hair and makeup for your wedding?
我没得选择啊
Well, what's the alternative?
难道去街角吉诺的披萨店烫头发吗
I go to Gino's Pizzas and Perms down the street?
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
大家都记得我们大学同学玛雅吗
Um, everybody remember Maya from college?
玛雅 如果你想帮助克雷格…
Maya, if you want to help Craig with, um...
不管他在做什么…
With whatever he's doing...
玛雅可以帮我
Maya can help me.
- 我们要做什么 - 折叠餐巾纸
-So what are we doing? - Um, folding napkins.
就像我这样去折
Just do it like I'm doing it.
好吧 不 我做不了这个 听着 我很抱歉
Okay, no, I can't do this. Listen, I'm so sorry.
不 你已经道了够多的歉了 我...
No, you've apologized enough. I...
我读了你所有的信
I read all of your letters.
是吗
You did?
我还肯定你把它们扔掉了
I was sure you threw them out.
我一开始是这么做的
I did do that at first.
然后我读了它们 我意识到了两件事
And then I read them, and, um, I realized two things.
第一 你是真爱我啊
One, wow, you love me.
是的 我真的爱你
Yes, I really do.
第二件事是 你爱卡什
And the second thing is, you love Kash.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
我发誓 我根本没和他联♥系♥过
I swear, I have not been in touch with him at all.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know, I know.
但我联♥系♥了
But I have.
你爱他
You love him.
你俩是每个人都渴望的
You guys have that crazy soul mate thing
一生找寻的灵魂伴侣
that everybody's always looking for.
你俩就是 我知道的
You had that with him, and I know that,
因为你可能伤害我的唯一原因
because the only reason you would have hurt me
你全世界最好的朋友
your best friend in the entire world
就是为了无庸置疑的真爱
is for something undeniable like true love.
我是不是该得到个击掌鼓励
And can I please get a high five
现在表现得如此成熟
for how fucking mature I'm being right now?
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也想你
I missed you.
你不会相信我是怎样在社交媒体上视奸你的
You would not believe how much I have stalked you on social media.
天呐 我也视奸过你
Oh, my God, I have stalked you, too.
这都不重要了
Not that it mattered.
看起来你做得非常好
It seems like you're killing it.
是啊 一切都很好
Yeah, things are good.
你想过打电♥话♥给卡什吗
Do you ever think about calling Kash?
没有
No.
我想那扇门已经关了
I think that door is closed.
-这是我的更衣室 -很好
- And this is my dressing room. - Very nice.
我很高兴你又来了 兄弟
I'm glad you're coming again, man.
我向你保证 这次我会保持清醒
I promise you, I will stay awake this time.
我老是睡着
I just keep falling asleep
只为等待你的角色出现
waiting for your character to show up in it.
我在第二幕
I'm in scene two.
好吧 随便了 兄弟
Yeah, whatever, man.
安斯丽 一切都好吗
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表