剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
you know, the coach isn't playing his best players.
你 闭嘴
Oy, you. Shut up.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没在场边指指点点
Team's doing just fine
我们的球队也好好的
without you coaching from the sidelines.
是吗 连输11场了
Oh, really? 11 straight losses.
-这也叫好 -克雷格
- That's fine? ‐ Craig!
你有什么问题
What's your problem?
我的问题就是
You know, my problem is,
你最好的球员坐在冷板凳上
is that your best player is sitting on the bench.
与此同时 斯科特在那挖着鼻屎
Meanwhile, Scott's over there picking his nose,
心不在焉
not paying attention.
-那是我儿子 -对 看得出来
‐ That kid's my boy. ‐ Yeah, I can tell.
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are?
-你谁啊 -谁也不是
‐ Who are you? ‐ I'm nobody.
-是吗 -我谁也不是
- Yeah? ‐ I'm‐‐I'm nobody.
-谁也不是 -他是她父亲
- Nobody. ‐ He's her father.
对
Yeah!
你不能跟我说话时
You always went to your mom
总来找你妈妈
whenever you couldn't talk to me.
爸 你来这做什么
Abu, what are you doing here?
你母亲和我来伦敦
You know, your mother and I came to London
就是为了给你更好的生活
to give you a better life.
如果你不开心
If you're not happy,
那我们的牺牲又有什么意义呢
then what was our sacrifice for?
如果你的梦想在纽约 那就去纽约
If your dreams are in New York, then go to New York.
那阿西夫呢 他需要我
But what about Asif? He needs me here.
我兄弟在巴基斯坦 我每天都能见着他
My brother is in Pakistan, and I see him every day.
今早他还在浴缸里跟我视频来着
This morning he FaceTimed me from his bathtub.
你 阿西夫和我会永远亲密的
You and Asif and I will always be close,
即使你远在他乡
even if you are far away.
我希望你为我骄傲 爸
I want you to be proud of me, Dad.
我也希望
I want to be proud of you, too.
如果你想当演员
So, if you're going to be an actor,
一定就要当有史以来最伟大的演员
you must be the greatest actor of all time.
巴基斯坦基努·里维斯
Pakistani Keanu Reeves.
我会尽全力的
I'll try my best.
你保证他会低调的
You promised he'd be low key.
我知道 我只是想为她打抱不平
I know. I was just trying to defend her.
就像我妈因为一个男的看我的眼神不对
Yeah, just like when my mom punched that man in the face
就一拳打在他的脸上
for looking at me the wrong way.
后来才知他是弱视
Turns out he had a lazy eye.
我不是故意让你难堪的
I didn't mean to embarrass you.
我知道 而且那个足球老爸丹是个混♥蛋♥
I know. And FootballDadDan's an asshole.
我很肯定他在背着老婆
I'm pretty sure he's cheating on his wife
和足球老妈珍偷♥情♥
with FootballMomJen.
天呐
Oh, my God.
妈妈 你看见我进球了吗
Mommy, did you see the goal I scored?
看见了 亲爱的 你太棒了
I did, love. You were amazing.
谁最厉害 我最厉害
Who's the man? I'm the man.
天呐 她和你一模一样
Oh, my gosh. She's exactly like you.
你是谁
Who are you?
-我是... -这位是...
‐ I'm‐‐ ‐ This is, uh...
我在教堂的朋友 克雷格
My friend from church, Craig.
你好 克雷格先生
Hello, Mr. Craig.
你好
Hello.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
你发角球的时候
You know, on your corner kick,
可以稍微把球踢高一点
you can put a little more lift on the ball.
-要我示范给你看吗 -好的
- You want me to show you? ‐ Yes, please.
来吧
Come on.
准备好 来吧
All right, now, get ready. Come on.
我来教你
Teach you how to do it.
我们今年能一起过圣诞节吗
Can we spend Christmas together this year?
太快了
Too soon.
好吧
Too soon.
晚上好 女士
Oh, uh, good evening, Madam.
托尼在家吗
Um, is Tony here?
-安托万 -怎么了
‐ Antoine! - Hmm?
有位穿着像卡♥通♥里的管家的人找你
A butler from a cartoon is here to see you.
安德鲁
Andrew.
-你来这里做什么 -我们得谈谈
- What are you doing here? ‐ Uh, we need to talk.
移♥民♥法案今晚就会表决通过
The immigration bill is going to pass tonight.
但你还是会投反对票的 不是吗
But you're still voting no, no?
我不得不投赞成票 但我有个办法
I can't, but there is a solution.
我知道我们只在一起了几个月而已
I know it's only been a couple of months,
但你改变了我
but you have changed me.
你已经彻底改变了我的生活
You have changed my life.
我无法想象没有你的日子
And I can't imagine it without you.
安德鲁 你...你在说什么
Andrew, what are...what are you saying?
我想说的就是...
What I'm saying is...
我爱你 托尼
I love you, Tony.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
快答应啊 笨蛋 你又没钱
Say yes, dumbass. You're not rich.
那你也打算娶了我祖父吗
Are you planning on marrying my grandfather, too?
还有我的堂兄 或是莱诺拉姨妈
And my cousin or‐‐ or Aunt Lenora?
我有男朋友了 他是玩乐队的
I've got a boyfriend. He's in a band.
你能娶了伦敦每一位因此而身陷困境的移♥民♥吗
Can you marry every immigrant in London who's put at risk?
对不起 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
我不能嫁给你
My answer's no.
-妈妈再见 -再见 宝贝
‐ Bye, Mummy. ‐ Bye, darling.
玩得开心
Have fun.
嗨 达菲
Hi, Duffy.
嗨 珍玛
Hi, Gemma.
非常抱歉...
I just wanted to apologize...
我解雇了你
for firing you.
其实...
The truth is...
解雇你并不是因为我讨厌载你回去
it wasn't because I'm sick of driving you.
-不是吗 -不
- It wasn't? ‐ No.
其实你对吉尔斯而言是个很好的家教
No, you were a great tutor for Giles.
如果非让我说实话的话...
Well, if I'm really being honest, uh...
载你回Peath其实...
Driving you back to Peath is...
并不是件麻烦事
It's not such an inconvenience.
它让我有机会
Uh, it gives me a chance
听会儿有声书 也算方便
to listen to my audiobooks, which is handy,
毕竟我不懂怎么取消订阅Audible
since I can't figure out how to unsubscribe from Audible, so...
好吧
Right.
你要说的...就这些吗
Uh, and that‐‐that's it?
是 我说完了
Yeah, that's it.
好吧 那...
Yeah, um...
那我们周一见
So I guess I'll just see you Monday, then.
是的
Yes, right.
-周一见 -好的
- See you on Monday. ‐ Great.
《妈妈咪呀》
Mamma Mia?
-出乎你意料吗 -非常
‐ Are you surprised? ‐ Very.
幸好我穿了平底鞋
Oh, thank God I'm wearing flats.
我们要在过道上跳舞
We're gonna be dancing in the aisles.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会很想念你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我懂
I know.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too...
所以不如我还是
which is why I think it would be better
和你一起去吧
if I just came with you.
慢着 你是认真的吗 那你♥爸♥怎么办
Wait. Are you serious? What about your dad?
他改变主意了 他只想让我过得幸福
He changed his mind. He just wants me to be happy.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
-你真的要来纽约吗 -我要去纽约了
- Are you coming to New York? ‐ I'm coming to New York.
我是纽约人了
I'm a New Yorker.
-我的发音如何 -糟透了
- Was that good? ‐ Terrible.
达菲 达菲
Duffy? Duffy!
达菲 我知道你得进去了
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表