剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
-玛雅 -没什么 没什么
- Maya! - It's nothing. It's nothing.
求你别告诉任何人 我不想听大家来劝我
Please don't tell anybody. I don't wanna hear about it.
好吧 我不会说的
Okay, I won't.
到我了 到我了
My turn, my turn, my turn.
好了
Okay.
这是个男人 一个通奸者
This person is a man, uh, an adulterer,
一个政客 还是个大混♥蛋♥
a politician, and a huge asshole.
安东尼·韦纳
Uh, Anthony Weiner.
泰德·斯宾塞
Ted Spencer.
很棒
Nice.
这家伙啊 很好
Ooh, this guy. Yep.
他是个大骗子
He's a total fraud,
是个参议员 我希望他赶紧去死
he's a senator, and I wish he was dead,
因为他害惨了玛雅
because he screwed over Maya.
泰德·斯宾塞
Ted Spencer.
泰德·斯宾塞 好了 到我了
Ted Spencer, okay. My turn.
好吧 这家伙是个烂人
Oh, okay, this guy sucks.
他是个禽兽 是个变♥态♥
He's like a monster and a total pervert.
是泰德 答案都是泰德 我懂了
It's Ted. They're all Ted, I get it.
你的意思表达得很明确了
You've made your point.
刚刚这个答案是哈维·韦恩斯坦
That one was Harvey Weinstein.
安斯丽显然告诉你们了
As Ainsley has apparently told you,
泰德来伦敦了
Ted is in London.
你们猜怎么着 我明天打算去见他
And guess what. I'm going to see him tomorrow.
但是 我不会跟他复合的 好吗
But guys, I'm not getting back together with him, okay?
我这次去 就是想斩断一切
I am just going so I can end it forever
彻底了结这事
and get some closure.
所谓的了结都是假的
Closure isn't real.
那是女人发明出来
It was something women invented
用来纠缠那些甩了她们的男人
to pester the men who dumped them.
我觉得玛雅应该再尝试一下
I think Maya should give it another try.
她可能会获得一段稳定的感情
She could be in a committed relationship
并且离这里十万八千里
thousands of miles away from here.
那样很好 不是吗
Wouldn't that be nice?
玛雅 你是个出色的好女人
Maya, you're an amazing catch.
你不需要他
You don't need him.
她明白这点 克雷格
She knows that, Craig.
她不需要你这位柏拉图式的男性朋友
She doesn't need her male platonic friend
来告诉她这点
telling her that.
够了 我要去见泰德
Enough! I am going to see Ted.
我是个成年人了
I am an adult, okay?
请尊重我的决定
Please respect my decision.
玛雅
Maya.
-玛雅 -玛雅 别这样
- Maya. - Maya, come on.
这都是安斯丽的主意
It was Ainsley's idea!
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真好 你去了巴黎的迪士尼乐园
Nice. You went to Disneyland Paris.
我可不仅仅是去了巴黎的迪士尼乐园
I didn't just go to Disneyland Paris.
我见到了卢米亚 赛车和高飞
I met Lumière, Le Cars, Goofy was there as well.
难以置信吧 那天真是太疯狂了
Can you believe that? It was a sick day, you know.
太棒了 我觉得我该走了
Cool, uh, I should probably head out.
我叫你来这里可不是为了看那些的
You know, I didn't bring you here to see all that, now did I?
我是叫你过来看这个的
I brought you here to see this.
我妈之前在打扫我的旧卧室
So, my mum's cleaning out my old bedroom.
她打算把它改成尊巴舞舞蹈室之类的
She's turning it into a Zumba studio or some shit like that...
她发现了这个
she found this.
你准备好了吗 希望你准备好了 兄弟
Are you ready? I hope you're ready, brother.
-各位朋友 大家好 -大家好
- 'Ello, my boys. - 'Ello.
你似乎有点闷闷不乐啊 兄弟
You seem a bit down and out, mate.
大概是吧
I suppose.
怎么了
What's the problem, then?
朋友 那是豪士罗区本地版的《雾都孤儿》
That, my friend, is Oliver Twist at the Hounslow.
-我一点食物都没吃过 -整整七天吗
- And I haven't eaten a thing. - Seven days?
当时我们大概才12岁吧
What were we, like, 12 years old there or something?
是10岁
We were 10.
我叫奥利弗 奥利弗·特威斯特
I'm Oliver. Oliver Twist.
你当时演得太棒了
You were amazing.
我一直以为你会成为演员
I always thought you were gonna be an actor, you know?
差点就当上了
Nearly did.
我在剑桥念书时 在戏剧社演过不少戏
I did a lot of theater at Cambridge,
但毕业后 我不得不找一份正经工作
but after graduation, I had to get a proper job.
我懂你
I feel you.
所以我才在一家手♥机♥店工作
That's why I work at a cell phone store,
尽管我的兴趣所在是当DJ
even though my passion is DJing.
说到这个 你对你的人生安排满意吗
Speaking of, are you happy with your plan, man?
问这个不是时候 对吧
Oh, not the time, huh?
不是时候
Not the time.
我真不敢相信你竟然为他盛装打扮
I cannot believe you dressed up for him.
-我才没有 -你穿了衬垫胸罩
- I didn't. - You're wearing a padded bra.
-不 我没有 -那让我捏捏看
- No, I'm not. - Let me honk your boob.
好了 好了 行吧
Okay. Okay, fine.
我穿得很性感
Why is it so bad I look hot
告诉泰德去死 有什么不好
when I tell Ted to go to hell?
因为你不会叫他去死
Because you're not going to.
你只是在给他一个机会
You're just giving him the opportunity
靠花言巧语 跟你复合
to talk his way back into your life.
听着 我知道你不信任我
Look, I know you don't trust me,
但我需要在回华盛顿前 跟他把这事解决好
but I need to sort this out with him before I go back to D. C.
我有个主意
Well, here's an idea.
别回华盛顿了
Don't go back to D. C.
待在这里 抛开他 好好过你自己的生活
Stay here and try to figure out your life without him.
安斯丽 拜托 那也太疯狂了
Ainsley, come on. That's crazy.
是吗
Is it?
你爱伦敦 我们的朋友都在这里
You love London, all our friends are here,
或许你可以重新认识一个男人
maybe you could meet somebody new.
现在还有些未成年的皇室子弟 你可以嫁给他们
There are still a couple minor royals you can marry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天呐 莉茲
Oh, my God, Liz.
没错 我丈夫来不了
Yeah, my husband couldn't make it.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
泰德和我正在进行拯救婚姻的欧洲度假计划
Ted and I are on a "Let's save our marriage" European vacation,
我本来以为进展很顺利
which I thought was going well
直到我发现他在给你发短♥信♥
until I caught him texting with you.
两位姐妹好啊 我叫斯蒂芬
Hey, gal pals. I'm Stephen.
由我负责替二位服务
I'll be helping you ladies out.
你们看过菜单了吗
Have you had a chance to take a peek at the menu?
来一瓶红酒就好 什么品牌的无所谓
Just a bottle of wine. We don't care what kind.
原来是为了纯喝酒啊
Ooh, liquid lunch.
相信世上某个地方肯定到了适合喝酒的时间了 对吧
Well, I'm sure it's wine o'clock somewhere, right?
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I am so sorry.
你需要知道 我来这里的唯一原因
You need to know the only reason I came here was
就是要彻底了结这事
to end it for good.
你穿成这样 可不像是来了结那段孽情的
You're not dressed like you were here to end it.
顺便说下 你的衬垫胸罩不错
Nice padded bra, by the way.
我不是存心爱上你丈夫的
I didn't mean to fall in love with your husband.
不 在我面前你并不是受害者
No. You're not the victim here.
哪位姐妹想尝下红酒啊
Which of you gals would like to taste the wine?
不了 姐们儿 你可以走了
No, "Gal," Just get out of here.
泰德和我会继续维持婚姻
Ted and I are making it work
直到最小的孩子满18岁
until my youngest turns 18,
然后我会跟他离婚 拿走他所有的钱
and then I'm divorcing him, taking all of his money,
和我朋友像《同妻俱乐部》里那样生活
and doing a Grace and Frankie with my friend.
但在那之前 我会坚守这段婚姻
But until then, I am staying in this marriage,
我绝不会让我的孩子再次受辱
and I will not have my children embarrassed again.
当然了 我会给他打电♥话♥ 彻底了结...
Yes, of course, I will call him and end it‐‐
不 别打电♥话♥给他 别发短♥信♥
No, do not call him, do not text,
别见面喝咖啡来获得彻底的了结
do not meet for coffee to "Get closure,"
直接消失就好
just disappear.
好吧
Okay.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表