剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Oh, God.
她依然爱着我
She's still in love with me.
明知道我不会寄出这封信 可我还是写了
"I write this letter knowing I will never send it,
只是为了直抒胸臆
But needing to admit the truth,
哪怕倾诉的对象是我自己
Even if it's just to myself.
让你成为离人 留我独自悔恨唏嘘
You will always be the one that got away.
爱你的 玛雅
Love, Maya."
我说不好 兄弟 你确定是写给你的吗
I don't know, man. Are you sure it's for you?
她没有写"亲爱的达菲"
She didn't write, "Dear Duffy."
她没有写"亲爱的任何人"
She didn't write "Dear Anyone."
这是出于一个诗意的考虑
It's a poetic rumination.
天啊 克雷格 你真是太死板了
God, Craig, you are so literal.
可怜的家伙一直穿着我的休闲西服
The poor thing's been wearing my jacket,
写信 试图忘记我
writing letters, trying to get over me.
那你为什么又和她分手了
And why did you break up with her again?
因为我是个白♥痴♥ 好吗
Because I'm an idiot, all right?
我只是想到也许我们会结束
I only floated the idea that maybe we would end things
因为…我以为她会先甩了我
because...I thought she was gonna dump me first.
经典地呈现了"被解雇前先辞职"
Classic "Quit before you get fired."
我们都做过
We've all done it.
是啊 但玛雅并没有想离开
Yeah, but Maya wasn't pulling away.
她只是被她强烈的感情吓到了
She was just afraid of how intense her feelings were getting.
我从未对任何人有过这样的感觉
"I've never felt like this before with anyone,
是的 我很害怕
and yes, it scares me."
天哪 为什么我就不能接受自己其实很酷也很了不起
God, why can't I just accept that I am cool and awesome,
女人们想和我在一起的事实呢
and women want to be with me?
那你到底要不要跟她谈谈
So are you gonna talk to her or not?
我不知道 兄弟
I don't know, man.
这封信上明确写着 她不想让我看到 所以…
I mean, it says right here she didn't mean for me to read this. So...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我觉得当谈到爱情的时候
Well, I think when it comes to love,
你要么全力以赴 要么什么都别做
you gotta go big or go home.
我对扎拉就是全力以赴
That's what I did with Zara,
所以现在我要和我最好的朋友结婚了
and now I'm marrying my best friend.
这条裤子会让我的鸡♥巴♥看起来太大吗
Do these pants make my dick look too big?
卡什年轻的时候 我担心他永远找不到
When Kash was young, I worried he would never find
一个优秀穆♥斯♥林♥女孩
a nice Muslim girl.
他总是盯着自己的《战士公主西娜》海报
He was always staring at his poster of Xena: Warrior Princess.
好了 爸 今晚已经说了够多我的糗事了
Okay, Dad, I think that's enough embarrassing stories for one night.
有些晚了
Well, it's getting late.
谢谢你 哈龙兄弟 晚餐很棒
Thank you, Haroon Bhai, for a wonderful meal.
你培养了一个好孩子
You've raised a fine lad.
这是我们的荣幸
It was our pleasure.
我们有空再聚
We must do this again soon.
还不错
That wasn't so bad.
太好了 那么 明天晚上再来一次
Okay, great, so, same again tomorrow night?
不 天哪 求你了 不要
Oh, no, God, please, no.
我很高兴你们喜欢吃油炸蔬菜
I'm happy you love pakoras.
再见 叔叔 谢谢您
Bye, Uncle. Thank you.
再见
Bye‐bye.
我觉得挺顺利的 你觉得呢
Well, I think that went pretty well, don't you?
你很完美 孩子
You were perfect, beta.
他家很有钱啊
That family's loaded!
她妈妈把鞋子放在大厅里了
The mum left her shoes in the hall.
红底鞋啊
Red bottoms, baby! Cha‐ching!
法缇玛是一个好家庭的好女孩
Fatima is a good girl from a fine family.
你们俩很般配
This is a great match.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, I think so too.
所以 我们见过父母了 接下来做什么
So, we've met the parents. What's next?
克雷格和扎拉的婚礼邀请函
-你好 谢谢 -祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚
‐ Hi. Thank you. - Have a good night.
达菲 嗨
Duffy, hi.
我觉得好久没见你了
I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time.
是的 我真的很抱歉
Yeah, I've been really sorry about that.
-你看起来很棒 -是吗 你喜欢吗
- You look great. - Oh, yeah? You like?
我超喜欢
Yeah, I love.
我知道
I know.
我真的很抱歉 但我得回酒店了
I'm really sorry, but I have to go back to the hotel.
-你忘带戒指了 -我忘带戒指了
- You forgot the rings? - I forgot the rings.
但我们回头见
But I will see you later.
嗯 晚点和我一起跳支舞 好吗
Yeah, well, save a dance for me later, okay?
当然
Definitely.
确保边上对齐
Hey, make sure you line the edges up.
真不敢相信周六晚上我们还在工作
Can't believe you're making us work on a Saturday night.
在我的文化里 周六晚上是重要的派对夜
In my culture, it's a very important party night.
真不赖
Hey, not bad.
是啊 你还觉得我做不到
Oh, yeah, and you didn't think I could do it.
我不知道你为什么想做
Well, I didn't see why you'd want to.
觉得周六晚上你应该
Figured you had something better to do
有比贴墙纸更带劲的事儿可以做
on a Saturday night than put up wallpaper.
行 你走吧
Fine. You can leave.
回见
Laters.
你太夸张了
You are extra.
玩得高兴 做明智的选择
Have fun. Make good choices.
我不会的
I won't!
借过
Excuse me.
伏特加苏打 加蔓越莓汁
Hey, uh, vodka soda, splash of cranberry.
我认识你
I know you.
我怎么认识你的
How do I know you?
等等 你是《湿漉约会》的参赛者吗
What... were you a contestant on Wet Date?
不
Oh, no, uh,
我们在克雷格和扎拉的订婚派对上加过
we met at Craig and Zara's engagement party.
-我是玛雅 -对
- I'm Maya. - Right.
对 我是盖瑞特 你好
Yeah, Garrett. Hi.
听着 我
Um... Look, I
我不知道你是否看八卦小报 但是
I don't know if you read the tabloids, but, um,
我已经从古铜色化妆品中毒中恢复了
I've actually recovered from my bronzer poisoning now.
-好消息 -是啊
- Oh, great. - Yeah.
很好 恭喜你
Great. Congratulations.
谢了
Thanks.
-你还好吗 -很好
- How have you been? - Good.
非常好 其实
Really good, actually.
你肯定会想知道我参演了一部剧
You'll be pleased to know I've been cast in a play.
不会吧 卡什 太好了
No way. Kash, that's great.
什么剧
What's the play?
《音乐之声》 是个社区剧院
Sound of Music. It's community theater.
没什么高级的
It's nothing fancy.
但你参演了
Still, you're doing it.
我觉得我是剧组里唯一一个
Well, I think I'm the only person in the show
能合法饮酒的人
who can legally drink,
所以剧组派对可能不怎么嗨
so the cast party may not be great.
但没错
But, yeah.
我参演了 我得感谢你
I'm doing it. I have you to thank for that.
我做什么了
What did I do?
你差不多说如果我不追梦就是懦夫
You basically called me a coward for not pursuing my dream.
对 没错
Yeah, right. Um...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
不 没事
No, it's fine.
我需要别人激励我
I needed a kick up the ass.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡什 我的天 这场婚礼太酷了
Kash, oh, my gosh, this wedding is bonkers.
那边有一个丘比特造型的冰雕
There's an ice sculpture shaped like Cupid
把自己的箭指向另外两尊冰雕
pointing his arrow at an ice sculpture shaped
克雷格和扎拉的冰雕 还是全♥裸♥的
like Craig and Zara, and they're all naked.
全♥裸♥ 哥们 很高兴见到你 玛雅
Full naked, bruv. Hey, nice to see you, Maya.
抱歉我在东张西望 我的小馅饼雷达启动了
Sorry if I'm looking around. My mini quiche radar is up.
上餐的家伙在躲着我 因为他说我吃太多了
The guy's avoiding me 'cause he said I took too many.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you too.
-你好 我是玛雅 -你好
- Hi, I'm Maya. - Hi.
你是和巴希尔一起来的吗
Are you here with Bash?
不 其实法缇玛是和我来的
No. Actually, Fatima's here with me.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表