剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
不 不是的
No. No, I don't.
我所有事都第一个告诉你 因为我最信任你
I tell everything to you first because I trust you the most.
抱歉 我只是觉得你不会理解
I'm sorry. I just didn't think you'd understand.
不会理解
Wouldn't understand?
克雷格 如果你遇到问题
Craig, if I'm not someone
不是第一个找我商量
you come to when you've got a problem,
那我对你来说算什么
what am I to you--
只是一个身材很好 隆过胸
just some fit bird with fake tits
翘臀紧实 有一口美牙
and a tight ass and perfect teeth
听到你那五个笑话都捧场大笑的女人吗
who laughs at your five jokes?
你觉得只有五个吗
You think it's only five?
我们这段恋爱关系不真实 克雷格
We don't have a real relationship, Craig.
*我踏遍世界每个角落*
* Around the world *
*寻找你的踪影*
* I've searched for you *
亲爱的泰德 你妻子叫我不要联♥系♥你
Dear Ted, your wife told me not to contact you,
但有些话我想对你说
but there are some things I need to say.
*赴那场约定*
* To keep a rendezvous *
五年前 我朋友们都搬去了伦敦
Five years ago, my friends moved to London,
但我留在了美国 为一个英俊
but I stayed behind to work for a handsome,
有理想的议员工作
idealistic congressman.
我对自己说 我留下来是为了我的事业
I told myself I stayed for my career,
但其实我是为了你而留下
but the truth is I stayed for you.
我也希望可以归咎于你 但那是我的选择
I wish I could blame you, but that was my choice,
我必须为自己的决定负责
and I have to take responsibility for it.
我绝对不会做的
One thing I will not do
就是再浪费时间为你而活 我要为自己而活
is waste any more time living your life instead of mine.
玛雅
Maya.
*或是艳丽的巴黎*
* Or gay Paris *
*甚至是伦敦*
* Or even London Town *
*我启程那一刻*
* The moment I go *
再见 泰德
Bye, Ted.
*我踏遍世界每个角落*
* Around the world *
你为什么把垃圾扔进河里
Oi! Why are you throwing rubbish in the river?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
原来是美国人 难怪
Of course. American.
虽然我们没有配枪
You know, just because we don't have guns
但不代表我们就不是警♥察♥
doesn't mean we're not still cops.
对不起
Sorry.
你会看到感谢函全写好了
So I think you'll find every thank-you note there,
从A到Z排列好
from Abramson to Zuckerberg-Chan.
珍玛
Oh. Gemma.
这...这实在太棒了
Oh, my--this is-- this is truly amazing.
老天 你真是我的好朋友
Oh, my God, you're such a good friend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
上面是不是有威士忌的味道
Do these smell like scotch?
没有
No.
没有啊 估计只是...
No, it's probably just, um...
胶水味儿
The glue.
你不是有个荒唐的主意
So you know you had that stupid idea
叫我留在伦敦吗
that I should stay in London?
我想
I think...
-我真的会留在伦敦 -你是说真的吗
- I think I'm gonna do it. - Are you serious?
是的 我知道我没工作
Yeah, I know I don't have a job,
也只带了大概三条内♥裤♥
and I brought, like, three pairs of underwear,
但我今晚走路回家时 我...
but I was walking home tonight, and I just--
我忽然有种感觉
I just had this feeling
这里就是我注定要来的地方
that this is where I'm supposed to be.
就是的 就是的 我也一直有这种感觉
It is! It is! I've been feeling the same way!
太疯狂了 我要搬来伦敦了
This is crazy. I'm moving to London!
你确定吗
Are you quite sure?
-我们要开香槟 -没错
- We need champagne. - Yes.
得庆祝一番 天呐 快来
We have to celebrate. Oh, my God, come on.
要知道 伦敦现在大不如前了
You know, London isn't what it once was.
脱欧
Brexit.
温布尔顿那边堵得要死
The traffic at Wimbledon.
路上鹅卵石太多了 你会扭伤脚踝的
There's too many cobblestones. You'll sprain an ankle.
餐厅不主动提供水 还得开口要
You have to ask for water at restaurants.
人人都沉迷酒吧益智问答游戏
People are really into pub trivia!
你知道哪里最适合重新开始吗
You know where is a great place to get a fresh start?
巴西
Brazil!
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表