剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
但他都不跟我们说话了
but he won't talk to us anymore.
你能回答几百个关于他的问题吗
Will you answer a few hundred questions about him?
当然
Sure.
你好
Hi.
玛雅
Maya?
达菲
Duffy.
太不可思议了
This is crazy.
你去纽约做什么
Why are you going to New York?
如果你愿意 我们可以换个座位
If you like, we could switch seats
让你们坐在一起
so you two could sit together.
-那样的话... -不 不 不
‐ That would be‐‐ ‐ No, no, no.
其实 我们不应该说话的
Just‐‐actually, we're not supposed to be talking.
她背叛了我们的一个朋友
She betrayed a mutual friend,
我们都站在那个女孩那边
and we all took the side of the other girl.
-所以我不该换位置吗 -对的
‐ So I shouldn't move? ‐ Correct, yeah.
我们不会说话的
We will not be talking.
但我还是回答下你的问题
But to answer your question,
我回去是因为我妈又病了
I'm going back 'cause my mom's sick again.
达菲 不 我很遗憾
Oh, Duffy, no. I'm so sorry.
我很害怕
Yeah, I'm scared.
她在电♥话♥里开了很多玩笑
She was joking around a lot on the phone,
通常只有情况很糟的时候 她才会这么做
and she normally just does that when things are really bad.
你妈妈真可怜
Your poor mom.
珍玛能去吗
Will Gemma be able to come out?
不好意思 你确定我不能换位置吗
I'm so sorry. Are you sure I can't move?
-不 不行 -抱歉
‐ Nope, nope. ‐ Sorry.
我说了 我们不会讲话的
Like I said, we are not talking.
我希望她能来 但很明显 她不想来
I want her to come, obviously, but she didn't offer.
她都不说我是她的男朋友
I mean, she's not even calling me her boyfriend,
所以谁知道呢
so who knows?
我要去
I‐I'm gonna go, um‐‐
这样吧 我不想找什么借口了
You know what? I don't even need to make up an excuse.
你们这样很烦人
This is very annoying.
但你们看起来很开心
But you guys seem so happy‐‐
就连吉尔斯长了虱子 你们都得去做检查时都是
even when Giles got lice and then you all had to get checked.
抱歉 我偷看了你的Instagram
Sorry, I‐I stalk your Insta stories.
没错 我们是很开心
Yeah. No, we are happy.
我觉得她只是还没准备好正式公开我们
You know, I think she's just not ready to put a label on it.
她经历了那么多
After the year she's had,
我觉得不该逼她太紧
I mean, I would feel awful pushing her.
而且我这趟不知道要去多久
And I'm about to go away for who knows how long.
我不知道 我只是感觉或许我应该淡忘这段感情
I don't know. I just feel like maybe I should let it fizzle out.
达菲 不
Duffy, no.
别淡忘这段感情
Don't let it fizzle out.
你每次觉得自己可能会受伤时都这么做
You always do this every time you think you might get hurt.
就像我和你的时候吗
Well, like with me and you?
是的 结果呢
Yeah, and how did that work out?
我还是受伤了
I still got hurt.
就是 所以别对珍玛那样
Exactly, so don't do it with Gemma.
看看你 你在帮她抚养她的儿子
Look at you‐‐you're helping to raise her son.
你太在意别人的感受
You're worrying about someone else's feelings
而忽略了自己的
more than your own.
你看你的袜子
I mean, your socks‐‐
上面已经没有冠军的标志了
they don't have Champion symbols on them anymore.
兄弟 你已经长大了
Dude, you've grown up.
如果是她让你成长了
And if she's the reason for that,
你就得紧紧抓住她
oh, you got to hang on to her.
告诉她你的感受
Tell her how you feel.
我把你的位子还给你吧
Oh, hey, let me give you your seat back.
不 这就是我的位子
No, my seat.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
这些是竞选照片吗
Are these campaign photos?
下一张
Okay, next, next.
为什么她的脚看着都这么怪
Why do all her feet look weird?
微调下
Tweak it.
怎么样
Oh, how did it go?
很糟
It was awful.
安斯丽对着我摔门
Ainsley slammed the door in my face,
我就直接回机场了
so I just went straight back to the airport.
所以你是没有
Uh, I take it that means you weren't able
去我父母家拿牙架吧
to pick up my retainer from my parents' house?
没关系 没事
Okay, that's okay. No matter.
你有碰到...
Did you drop in on any old--
没有 我没看到卡什 我永远不会再见到卡什
No, I did not see Kash. I will never see Kash again.
那也许你就不该那么无礼地
Okay, so maybe you shouldn't have been so unbelievably rude
对待我朋友戴尔
to my friend Dale.
他不叫我一起去练腹肌了
He stopped inviting me to Ab Blasters.
他现在改约科特了
He takes Kurt now.
该死的科特
Bloody Kurt.
妈妈 是达菲老师
Mummy, it's Mr. Duffy.
达菲 她怎么样
Duffy, how is she?
不怎么样
Yeah, you know, she's been better.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
你还好吗
And how are you?
我这几天回不了家
Uh, look, I-I'm not gonna be home in a couple days,
我也不知道什么时候能回去
and I actually don't really know when I'm coming home.
好的
Oh, okay.
如果你想 我可以
Well, if you want, I could, um...
有什么需要随时告诉我
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
好 我该去...
Okay, well, I should be getting on--
我知道我们的关系并没有很认真
Look, I know that we're not super serious,
但我想让你知道
but I just need you to know
我对你很认真
that I'm super serious about you.
我知道我在可预见的未来里
And I know that I'm gonna be across the ocean
会在大洋彼岸
for the foreseeable future,
但我不希望我们的关系就此结束
but I just really don't want this to fizzle out, so, um...
我爱你 珍玛
I love you, Gemma.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
在
Yes.
操 好吧
Fuck. Okay, yeah.
好的
Uh, good awesome.
那我们... 你把你的想法发邮件给我
So why don't we just-- email me your thoughts,
我们晚点再谈这事
and we'll go ahead and circle back to this a bit later.
非常感谢 再见
So thank you so much. Good-bye.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. No, I'm fine.
没什么
It's nothing.
要么别再叹气 要么告诉我怎么了
Hey, either stop sighing or tell me what's up.
我想在我摆脱尘世束缚前
I'm trying to finish the Alex Cross books
看完亚历克斯·克洛斯的书
before I shed my earthly coil.
昨天起我就没有珍玛的消息了
It's just that I haven't heard from Gemma since yesterday.
我知道我让她不安了
I mean, I know that I weirded her out.
只是 她好歹可以
It's just... The least she could do
给我发条分手短♥信♥啊
is, like, send me a nice break up text, you know?
真闹心
This all just sucks.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
患癌的是你 我却在这儿抱怨
You're the one with cancer, and I'm over here complaining.
你知道
You know...
人要死的时候 人人都会谈
when you're dying, everybody always talks
你会错过的那些事
about all the stuff you're gonna miss,
比如参加儿子的婚礼
like going to your son's wedding,
看他获得普利策奖
seeing him win the Pulitzer Prize,
或者抱孙子
or meeting your grandkids.
-妈 别说了 -不
- Mom, stop. - No, no.
我是说
I'm just saying,
没人会谈你会错过的那些烦人事情
nobody talks about all the annoying stuff you're also gonna miss,
比如穿上湿漉漉的泳衣
like putting on a wet bathing suit
或者咬到烂苹果
or biting into a mushy apple
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表