剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
And I know that, you know, young, white, male authors
现在不流行
aren't really in vogue right now.
-我听糊涂了 -是我绕远了
- You're losing me. - Yeah, right, totally.
你说过很喜欢我书里
You know, you said that there were 20 pages
其中20页内容
of my book that you really liked,
我希望你能帮我把这20页
and I was hoping that maybe you would help me
改写成一个短篇故事
turn them into a short story.
我很乐意
I'd be happy to.
别吵 否则全部罚留堂
Quiet or you'll get detention!
天呐 谢谢 没错 太感谢了
Oh, my God, thank you! Yes, thank you so much.
棒
Yes!
我收到回复了
厉害了 哥们
My man.
我要先跟扎拉打和好炮
扎拉
Zara.
扎拉
Zara?
扎拉
Zara?
"最亲爱的克雷格 我本以为我能面对你
"Dearest Craig, I had thought I could face you,
但当我到这里后 才意识到我是胆小鬼
"But now that I'm here, I realize that I'm a coward.
我写下这封信时 双眼被泪水模糊
"As I write this, my eyes are blinded by tears
有部分原因是因为我戴了变色美瞳
"Partially from the colored contact lenses I'm wearing,
但主要是因为我要离开你了
"But mostly because I'm leaving you,
我伤心欲绝
"And I'm devastated.
我全心全意爱着你
"I loved you with all my heart
在你面前 我灵魂赤♥裸♥ 毫无隐瞒
"And showed you every part of my soul,
但我意识到这你永远都做不到
"But I realized you will never be able to do the same.
所以现在我必须试着重建我的生活
"So now I must try to rebuild my life.
还有 我找不到我的乔治小王子纪念盘
"Also, I couldn't find my Prince George commemorative plate.
你要是看到了 麻烦寄给我第二要好的朋友帕比
"If you see it, please send it to my second best friend, Poppy,
米芝之前因为揍公交司机 进监狱了
"'Cause Midge is in jail for punching a bus driver.
真挚的 小扎"
Sincerely, Zar."
我准备走了
Hey, I'm heading out.
-你还需要什么吗 -应该没有了
- Do you need anything? - Uh, no, I think I'm good.
-你第一天上班感觉怎么样 -很好
- How was your first day? - Oh, great.
你们英国人很看重工作和生活之间的平衡
You Brits take worklife balance very seriously.
所有人一到4点59分就下班去酒吧喝酒了
Everyone left for the pub at, like, 4:59.
明天你要写一份新闻稿
Tomorrow, I am gonna need you to write a press release.
关于新的环境制约规定吗
On the new environmental restrictions?
-已经写好了 -要知道
- Already did it. - And to think
我那天差点没去健身房♥呢
I very nearly didn't go to the gym that day.
你来了真是太好了 玛雅 我真幸运
I'm so glad you're here, Maya. I am one lucky guy.
-你这是做什么 -怎么了
- What are you doing? - Uh, what?
你把手放在了我的腰上
You put your hand on my back.
不不 那不叫放
No, no, thatthat, uh, that was not a put.
只是轻拍
That was a pat.
表示"做得好"
"Good job, well done."
无论在哪里都是这个意思吧
That's pretty universal, I think.
明天见 玛雅
I'll see you tomorrow, Maya.
抱歉 但我必须问问
Sorry, but I have to ask.
你雇用我是因为你觉得我会跟你上♥床♥吗
Did you hire me because you thought I might sleep with you?
玛雅 你竟敢问我这种问题
Maya, how dare you ask me a question like that.
我是女权主义者 我妹妹是女同性恋
I am a feminist. My sister is a lesbian.
你也许是色狼 也许只是很友善 不懂得拿捏
Look, you might be a creep, or maybe you're just some
男女间的分寸 但很抱歉 我不能在这工作
nice guy with boundary issues, but I'm sorry, I can't work here.
因为就算我成功了 我内心深处仍无法确定
'Cause even if I succeed, part of me will never be sure
那是不是我应得的
it's for the right reasons.
是你穿着运动胸罩
You were the one who approached me in the gym
到健身房♥接近我
wearing a sports bra.
你觉得自己当时给了我什么暗示
What message did you think you were sending?
你承认了 谢谢你证实了我的想法是对的
And there it is. Thank you for confirming I was right.
我不是色狼
I--I am not a creep.
-老妈好啊 -早安 亲爱的
- Hi, Mom. - Good morning, honey.
我给你的店找了个超可爱的地方
I find the most adorable space for your new shop.
就在你♥爸♥办公室楼下
And it's right down from your father's office.
你俩可以一起开车上班
You could drive to work together.
我说过了 妈妈 我不会搬回家的
I told you, Mom, I'm not moving home.
你现在这么说 但你我都清楚 你迟早会回来
You say that now, but we both know it's just a matter of time.
你是个才华横溢的设计师
You are a talented designer.
但霍华德家的女性不是做生意的料
But Howard women just do not have a head for business.
托尼
Tony?
托尼
Tony?
不准我上班打盹儿 你自己却呼呼大睡
So, I'm not allowed to nap at work and you are.
看来当国王就是有特权 借过一下
Well, good to be king, I guess. Excuse me.
首先 托尼二号♥ 我想谢谢你
First of all, Tony 2, I'd like to thank you
这么快就赶来
for coming in on short notice.
但愿我没破坏你的休假日
I hope it didn't ruin your day off.
没有 显然我在家无所事事
No, clearly, I wasn't doing anything.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我爸爸一直帮我管理资产
My dad always handled my finances,
我本想着嫁给卡什后
and I thought after I married Kash,
他会帮我管钱
he would take care of that stuff
以及处理所有我认为自己做不到的事
and all the things I thought I couldn't do.
天惹 姐妹 我也一样
Oh, my God, girl, same.
我的衣服都是我男友马尔文给我洗
Like, my boyfriend Marvin does all my laundry,
因为我分不清洗衣机和烘干机
because I can't tell the washer from the dryer.
看上去一样
They look the same.
不好意思 你跟我们说这些是为什么
I'm sorry, but why are you telling us all this?
因为我得开除你 托尼1号♥
Because I have to let you go, Tony 1.
什么
What?
-不 -是的
- No! - Yes.
-为什么 -因为你什么都不做
- Why? - Because you don't do anything.
一个绝好的例子就是我刚才差点噎死
A great example of that is when I was choking to death earlier,
你却在外面吸电子烟
and you were outside vaping.
我当时去吸电子烟是有原因的
You know, there was a reason I had to vape at that moment.
你和你将永远不知道了
And you and you will never know what that was.
再见 安斯丽
Good-bye, Ainsley.
我现在能就叫托尼吗
Can I just be called Tony now?
不行 托尼2号♥
Definitely not, Tony 2.
爸 我回家了 爸
Dad, I'm home. Dad?
爸
Dad?
你在哪 我饿了
Where are you? I'm hungry.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
你对我说他们私奔到这座林子里
"They were stolen onto this wood,
因此我赶到这儿来
"And here am I, and wode within this wood,
可是因为遇不见我的赫米娅
Because I cannot meet my Hermia."
-什么事 -爸爸出事了
- Hey, dude, what's up? - It's Dad.
-我不知道该怎么做 -慢点 发生了什么
- I don't know what to do. - Slow down, what happened?
他躺在地上 叫不醒
He was on the floor, and he wouldn't wake up.
-他还好吗 -我不知道
- Is he okay? - I don't know.
他们要送他去伦敦市医院
They're taking him to City of London Hospital.
好的 我到那来找你
All right, I'll meet you there.
都怪我 我总让他乱吃
This is all my fault. I always made him eat bad.
我们昨天分吃了一根曲奇棒
We split a Twix yesterday.
-你不是吧 -我搞砸了 现在他要死了
- Come on, bro. - I messed up, and now he's gonna die.
他不会死的
He's not gonna die.
妈妈生病的时候他们也是这么跟你说的吗
Is that what they told you when Mum got sick?
没有他我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do without him?
别这么想了
Look, stop thinking like that.
-爸爸不会有事的 -你可说不准
- Dad's gonna be okay. - You don't know that.
昆汀 怎么了
Hey, Quentin. What's up?
怎么了
Oh, "What's up"?
我跟你说怎么了
I'll tell you exactly what's up.
我刚做了美甲
I've just had my nails done.
购物了五个小时
I've just been on a five-hour shopping spree.
我去凯莉塑臀到半死不活
I've had my arse sculpted to within an inch of its life by Kelly.
听上去是很棒的一天啊
That sounds like an amazing day.
那你怎么不去
Then why aren't you the one doing it?
你伤害了我认识的最棒的人的感情
You've hurt the feelings of the best person I've ever known,
我可是认识老好人休·劳瑞
and I know Hugh Laurie.
我不是有意伤害她感情的
Well, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings.
只是 我最近很忙
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表