剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
我更想待在这和你在一起
I'd rather be here with you, Mum.
我在想 吉尔斯
Uh, I was wondering, Giles,
你一般去哪儿玩
where do you like to hang out?
街角的游乐中心
At the arcade around the corner.
那里的经理让我测试新游戏
The manager lets me test out the new games.
谁是你最好的朋友
And who's your best friend?
那应该是奈尔
That would be Niall.
奈尔人怎么样
And what's Niall like?
他超有趣
He's so funny.
他是游乐中心的老板
He's the manager of the arcade.
刚到39岁
He just turned 39.
好 懂了
Okay, got it.
得给奈尔做下背景调查
Gonna need to do a background check on Niall.
哈维
Hey, Harvey.
哈维能跟我一起睡吗 妈妈
Can Harvey sleep in my bed tonight, please, Mum?
当然 亲爱的 你还有哪些朋友
Yes, of course, dear. Now, who are your other friends?
杂货店的马汀 擦鞋店的路易
Uh, there's Martin the grocer and Louie the shoeshine.
天哪
Oh, dear.
达菲 天哪 快进来
Duffy? Oh, my God, come in.
英国的雨很危险
English rain is dangerous.
你没读过《傲慢与偏见》吗
Haven't you read Pride and Prejudice?
我刚和塔比分手了
I just broke up with Tabby.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我以为自己能够爱她
You know, I thought I could just make myself love her
只要我坚持 但我做不到
if I committed to it, but it wasn't there.
我知道现在也许现在提这事
And I know that this is probably a horrible time
时机很不巧
to be bringing this up,
我也不期望任何回应
and I'm not expecting anything back at all.
我只是
I just, uh...
我爱上你了 玛雅
I'm in love with you, Maya.
自从大学一年级
I've loved you since the first time
认识你时我就爱上你了 而今天在葬礼
I saw you freshman year, and today at the funeral,
我想着
I was thinking to myself,
"如果我死了也没机会
"What if I died and I never got a chance
告诉你我的感受怎么办"
to tell you how I feel?"
我会后悔终生
I would regret it for the rest of my life.
我知道那时候我已经死了 但我还是
And I know that I would be dead and all that, but I just‐‐
我不想再过一天
I just didn't want to go another day
不向你吐露真情的日子
without telling you how I felt.
所以我来了
So here I am.
达菲 我...
Duffy, I‐‐
你不用说什么
You don't have to say anything, and‐‐
我只是想告诉你
I‐‐I just wanted to get it off my chest.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表