剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
就用这个暗号♥
to someone lame--
我们会挠下前额
We scratched our foreheads.
好吧
Okay.
所以我想说的是 她亲了那男的之后
So what I'm telling you is that after she kissed that guy,
她挠了她前额
she scratched her forehead!
她是试图在给我传递信息
She's trying to communicate with me, man.
她想让我回心转意
She wants me back, baby.
又或者她只是前额发痒
Or maybe she just has an itchy forehead.
不可能的
No way, man.
听着 扎拉以前常常挠她前额
Listen, Zara used to scratch her forehead all the time.
基本上每次和我说话的时候她都会这样
Like, every single time she talked to me.
等下...
Wait...
-我该怎么办 -什么都别做
- What do I do? - Nothing.
克雷格 听着 下周我们会一起看
Craig, look, next week we'll all watch together,
如果我们同意电视里的那个人是在跟你讲话
and if we agree that the person on the TV is talking to you,
那么我们再想办法
then we will figure something out.
好
Okay.
行吧 你说得有道理
Okay, yeah, t-that makes sense.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
客气
Yeah, of course, pal.
再见
Bye.
你在笑什么
What are you smiling about?
我刚才在想
I was just thinking to myself,
"如果我能回到过去 告诉19岁的达菲
"If I could go back in time and tell 19-year-old Duffy
有一天 我会躺在你的身边
that one day I'd be lying in bed next to you,
我是绝不会相信的"
I would not believe it."
如果你能回到过去 你就只想做这些吗
That's what you would do if you could go back in time?
你不想 比如说 杀了希♥特♥勒♥
You wouldn't, like, kill Hitler
或者告诉约翰·特拉沃尔塔该如何正确读伊迪娜·门泽尔
or tell John Travolta how to pronounce Idina Menzel?
不 不
No, no.
我只想和曾经的自己聊聊
I would just have a chat with myself.
好了 我去餐厅
Okay, I'm gonna go to the dining hall
给我们买♥♥点早餐
and get us some breakfast.
好的
Yes.
西式蛋饼外加炸薯球对吗
Western omelet with tater tots on the side?
你太了解我了
You know me so well.
是不是太过了解了
Like, too well?
就好像你在和你哥哥谈恋爱一样
You know, like you feel you're dating your brother?
我可以试着假装不那么了解你
'Cause I could try to know you not so well.
通常在一段关系进行到这里的时候
Usually at this point in a relationship,
我还在早起刷牙
I'm still waking up early, brushing my teeth,
然后溜回床上
and then sneaking back into bed.
好吧
Right.
-你是不是刚去刷牙了 -才没有
- Did you do that? - No.
-没有的事 我的口气可难闻了 -骗子
- Oh, no, my breath is...stinks. - You're a liar.
-真没有 -冲我呼吸
- No, no. - Breathe on me.
不 那太恶心了 玛雅 别这样
No, it's disgusting. No, Maya.
我从这儿都能闻见薄荷味
I can smell the mint from here.
我只是不想把这一切搞砸
I just don't want to mess this up.
不会的 一切都很好
There's nothing to mess up.
好吧 我得赶在伯纳德之前
All right, I got to get those tots
买♥♥到炸薯球
before Bernard does.
好的
Okay.
-早上好啊 -嗨
- Good morning! - Ugh, hi.
我今天要早走
Um, I have to leave early.
我要办一场"恋爱小屋"派对
I'm hosting a Love Chalet party.
好吧 没关系
Oh, okay, fine.
反正我也要去克雷格家的"恋爱小屋"派对
I am going to my own Love Chalet party at Craig's,
所以你不用为你没邀请我去你的派对而感到内疚
so don't feel bad about not inviting me to yours.
我永远不会...
I would never...
邀请你 也不会内疚的
invite you or feel bad.
你好
Oh, hi.
-你好 -有什么需要帮忙的吗
- Hello. - May we help you?
是的 我叫哈珀·迪伦
Yes. My name is Harper Dylan.
我要离婚了
I'm going through a divorce,
我需要把我家从头到尾彻底
and I need to decorate my home
装饰一下
to within an inch of its life.
你好 我是安斯丽·霍华德
Hi, I'm Ainsley Howard.
很高兴认识你 这是托尼2号♥
It's so lovely to meet you. This is Tony 2.
我很遗憾你要离婚了
I'm so sorry to hear about your divorce.
我可不遗憾
I'm certainly not.
我们能帮什么忙呢
So, what can we do for you?
我在这次离婚中会得到那座有六间卧室的房♥子
I am getting the six bedroom town house
还有房♥子里的一切东西
and everything in it in the divorce.
你的任务就是在离婚协议敲定
Your job is to pack it as full of stuff as you can
和我们的共同账户被取消之前
before the settlement is final
尽你所能把房♥子塞满
and before my joint account goes poof.
你想要什么设计风格呢
So, um, how would you describe your design aesthetic?
昂贵和怨恨
Expensive and spiteful.
天哪 我爱死你了
Oh, my God, I am living for you.
你进来之前
I was about to quit this job
我正打算辞职
before you walked through that door.
我本希望在一起生活了13年后
I was hoping after 13 years
我和我的前夫能和平分手
that my ex and I might be able to part with some dignity,
但后来他把我所有的鞋子都烧了
but then he set all my shoes on fire.
所以就没什么客气可言了
So the gloves are off.
他还放火烧了我所有的手套
He also set all my gloves on fire.
我希望你们不要批判我
I hope you don't judge me.
不 我永远都不会批判你
Oh, no, I would never judge you.
我最近在婚礼上被抛弃了
I was recently left at the altar,
所以 我懂你
so, hmm, I get it.
我觉得你和我会成为好朋友的
I have a feeling you and I are going to be very good friends.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚加班 不能去看《恋爱小屋》了 坚强点
我得走了
I got to run.
我约了人去我家 他们马上到了
I got people coming over to my house soon.
-你今晚要干什么 -没事干
- What are you up to tonight? - Nothing.
法缇玛取消了我们的约会
Fatima canceled our date
因为她奶奶要看《英国达人秀》
because her nani has to watch Britain's Got Talent.
她爱上了那个用脚弹钢琴的人
She's in love with the guy who plays piano with his feet.
你知道吗
You know what?
我邀请了朋友来我家
I'm having people over to my house tonight
一起看《恋爱小屋》
to watch Love Chalet.
-你也来吧 -算了
- Why don't you come? - Yeah, right.
-安斯丽怎么办 -她不去
- What about Ainsley? - No, she bailed.
只有你 玛雅 达菲和我的甘蓝沙拉
It'll be just you, Maya, Duffy, and my kale salad,
以防达菲从我特别讨厌的
just in case Duffy orders from that
那家泰国餐馆点外卖♥♥
Thai food place that I hate.
玛雅会去吗 达菲也去
Maya will be there? And Duffy, too?
-好 我尽量也去吧 -太棒了
- Yeah, I'll try and make it. - Awesome.
你能带餐巾纸
Hey, and do you mind bringing napkins,
冰 纸盘 塑料叉子
ice, paper plates, plastic forks,
还有两个微波炉专用的碗吗
and two microwavable safe serving bowls?
怎么
What?
举办派对不是我的强项
I'm not good at throwing parties.
以前都是扎拉一手操办的
Zara used to do it.
我还在适应你们的关系
I'm still wrapping my head around this.
我知道 太疯狂了 对吧
I know, I know. It's crazy, right?
太棒了
It's amazing.
现在我们都看过达菲裸体了
Now we've both seen Duffy naked.
进展如何
So how's it going?
不错
it's good.
有点奇怪 因为我们认识太久了
I mean, it's weird 'cause we've known each other forever,
所以感觉我们跳过了
so we've kind of skipped
尴尬 紧张 兴奋的部分
the, like, awkward, nervous, excited part.
不过挺顺利的
But it's good.
只要你们之间有火花
As long as you got that spark,
其他的就都不重要 你懂吧
nothing else matters, you know what I mean?
就算你们被时间
Like, that feeling that maybe if you were separated by time
空间或者真人秀分开
or space or a reality show,
你们还是注定会走在一起
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表