剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Oh, yeah? Who?
你好 达菲
Hello, Duffy.
嗨 塔比
Hi, Tabby.
好了 下一个灯光变换在第32页
Okay, the next cue is on page 32.
关灯
And lights out.
兄弟 快点啊
Bruv, come on.
糟了 抱歉 兄弟
Oh, shit. Sorry, bro.
开始下一个灯光变换 别再给法缇玛发短♥信♥了
Go to the next cue. Stop texting Fatima.
暴露了吧
There it is--
你一直宣称不存在的愤怒和怨恨
that anger and resentment that you keep saying doesn't exist.
释放出来吧 兄弟 从你的身体里释放出来
Let it go, my brother. Let it come outside your body.
我愤怒完全是因为
I'm only angry because
就彩排五个灯光变换 你就花了一小时
it's taken you an hour to get through five light cues.
或许你说得对
You're probably right.
我来处理下 来了 来了
Let me get to--here it comes. Here it comes, yeah?
开始了
Here we go.
谢谢了
Thank you.
好了 到第33页时 灯又重新亮起
Okay, and then the lights come up on page 33.
她可真逗
She's funny.
巴希 快把灯打开
Bash, turn on the lights!
能否带我们参观下 跟我们介绍下
If you could give us a tour and maybe tell us
你们在这里做的事 因为我们...
a little bit about what you guys do here, 'cause we--
-玛雅 -好的 当然可以
- Maya? - Yeah, well, of course.
我们几年前失去了本地政♥府♥的资金支持
Well, we lost our local authority funding a couple of years ago,
我们一直没办法筹集到足够的钱修缮场馆
and we haven't been able to raise enough money to do the repairs.
那可真叫人心碎
Oh, that's just heartbreaking.
你当年投票支持削减政♥府♥支出的法案 先生
Uh, you voted for that austerity bill, sir.
这正是我想要的项目
Well, this is exactly what I'm looking for.
我想个人出资
I'd like to personally fund
支援整个剧院的修缮工作
the renovations of this whole theater.
安德鲁·奥尔德里奇的...
How does the "Andrew Aldridge
豪士罗社区剧院"听起来怎么样
Hounslow Community Theatre" Sound?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
还是应该叫"安德鲁·奥尔德里奇低收入流浪儿童
Or should it be the "Andrew Aldridge Ethnically Diverse
多元种族社区剧院"呢
Community Theatre for Low-Income Urchins"?
不 我的提议更好
No, no. Mine's better.
带我参观参观
Give me a tour.
好 我们先去看侧翼
Well, yes. Let's start with the wings.
-我很喜欢那个... -请小心脚下
- Love the... - Please, watch your step.
太感谢你了
Thanks so much for this.
婚礼那晚我们不欢而散
After the way we left things at the wedding,
我还以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I'd see you again.
相信我 这事跟我半点关系都没有
Trust me. I had nothing to do with this.
这里绝对是我最不想来的地方
This is literally the last place on Earth I wanna be.
等等 所以你不是为我而来的吗
Wait, so you're not here because of me?
不是 我是来工作的
No, I'm here for work,
也许这是老天在惩罚我
and maybe some kind of cosmic punishment?
玛雅
Maya!
你看起来真漂亮呀
Ooh, you looking good, girl. Ooh.
对了 我不是在撩你哦
I didn't mean that as a come on, by the way,
因为我已经名草有主了
because I'm taken now, so...
抱歉哥们 我老在你伤口上撒盐
Sorry, mate. I keep rubbing salt in your wounds, innit?
我和法缇玛分手了
Uh, Fatima and I broke up.
原来她爱上了这家伙
Turns out she's in love with this guy.
什么 她爱上我了 她告诉你的吗
She in love with me? She told you that?
兄弟 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Bruv, can we have a minute?
当然
Yes, you can.
听着 我跟法缇玛的事...
Look, this whole thing with Fatima, I--
都与我无关
It's none of my business.
-我不在乎 -你们俩认识吗
- I-I don't care. - Do you two know each other?
-算不上 -对 我们有共同的朋友
- No, not really. - Yes, we have mutual friends.
那就巧了 既然这样
Oh, that's lucky. In that case,
玛雅就专门负责这里的工作吧
Maya can be my point person here,
监督翻新工程 以及应付所有媒体
overseeing the renovations and handling any press interest.
等等 这是马♥克♥思♥的项目
Wait, no. This is Marcus' project.
应该由他来跟进到底
He should be the one to see it through.
是没错 但你在这里已经有熟人了
Yep, but you already have a relationship here.
再说 考虑到公众观念
Plus, given the optics,
你更符合当下环境
you're a little more au courant.
您意思是我太白了吗
Are you saying I'm too white?
法律不允许我这么说
Uh, well, legally, I'm not allowed to say that,
不过没错 我就是这个意思
but yes, that's all I'm saying.
-嗯 -走吧
- Yeah. - Shall we?
好 我们穿过观众席
Yes, let's come through the auditorium...
看来我们以后
I guess we're gonna be
会常常在这里见到你
seeing a lot more of you 'round here, then.
曾有座古城[拉丁语]
Urbs antiqua fuit.
曾有座古城[拉丁语]
Urbs antiqua fuit.
我就是这么念的
That's what I said.
不是的 你的发音糟透了
No, it isn't. Your pronunciation's terrible.
我不喜欢站在女人那边
I hate to side with Miss,
但我确实认为上课应该更严谨一点
but I do think lessons could be more rigorous.
你刚才说的我都没听懂
I couldn't understand any of that.
你
You!
停下
Stop!
你个叛徒 叛徒
You narc! You narc!
你能不能别在公共广场大喊大叫
Will you please stop shouting in a public square?
这里又不是意大利
This isn't Italy.
你向校长告我密了
You grassed on me to the headmaster,
现在他派塔比监视我
and now he has Tabby spying on my ass!
显然她做得不太好
Well, she obviously isn't doing a very good job.
你看起来仍然一副精神失常 久未洗澡的样子
You still appear unhinged and unwashed.
是吗 真抱歉
You know what? I'm sorry.
我刚失去了女朋友
I just lost my girlfriend,
你应该最能理解才对
and you of all people should understand.
你这是在嘲笑我吗
Are you taking the piss?
我丈夫死了 你这个冷血的白♥痴♥
My husband died, you insensitive oaf!
我冰箱里的鸡蛋
I have eggs in my refrigerator
都比你恋爱持续的时间久
that have lasted longer than your relationship.
对不起 该死
I'm sorry. Shit!
对不起
I'm sorry!
是的
Yes.
我知道这不一样 只是
I know it's not the same.It's just...
只是玛雅她...
it's just that Maya was...?
赶紧闭嘴翻篇吧
Oh, shut up and get over it.
你是个宿醉 30岁
You're a hungover, 30-year-old man
裤子上有污渍 且讨厌自己生活的中年男人
in stained trousers who doesn't like his life.
你可以怪玛雅 塔比或我
You can try to blame Maya or Tabby or me,
但你真正该怪的人是你自己
but the real person you should be blaming is yourself.
我把你当朋友才这么说的
I say this as a friend.
振作起来 你个白♥痴♥
Get your shit together, you idiot!
要工作到很晚吗
是的 别等我吃晚饭了
塔比
Tabby.
塔比
Hey, Tabby.
-你好 -你有什么事吗 达菲 我在等人
- Hi. - What do you want, Duffy? I'm waiting for someone.
我就想说 当时我那样处理我们的关系
I just wanna say I'm so sorry about the way
我很抱歉
I handled things between us.
我也想让你知道 我受到惩罚了
And you should know that I got what I deserved.
谢谢你这么说
Well, I appreciate you saying that.
是啊
Yeah, so,
看来我俩现在
I guess we're both, um,
都是寂寞之心俱乐部的成员了 对吧
members of the Lonely Hearts Club now, huh?
什么 不 我不是单身
What? Oh, no, I'm not single.
事实上 我在和另一个美国人约会
Actually, I'm dating another American guy.
他也是作家
He's a writer too.
太棒了
Oh, awesome.
我会不会也认识呢
Anyone I would know?
估计不认识 他主要写浪漫小说
Probably not? He writes mostly romance novels.
我的车来了
Oh, this is me.
回见 达菲
Well, see you later, Duffy.
N·斯帕克思
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表