剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
你不用做这些的
You know, you really don't have to do that.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
但我觉得看阿里夫人做事有点罪恶
but I felt kinda guilty watching Mrs. Ali do it,
尤其是她一直在说"我的关节炎又犯了"
especially when she kept saying, "Ow, my arthritis."
很抱歉还得让你留下来帮忙
Well, I'm sorry you got stuck helping us.
没事
I'm not.
和安德鲁的想法相反 我从政不是为了
Contrary to what Andrew thinks, I didn't get into politics
帮他决定哪种关系能让他看起来没那么种族歧视
to help him decide which tie makes him look less racist.
那你是为了什么从政
So, why did you get into it?
帮助人♥民♥
To help people?
是吗 你喜欢做善事吗
Really? Are you a do-gooder?
你有想过做点别的吗
Well, have you thought about doing something else?
想过
Yeah, I've thought about it...
给猎头打过电♥话♥ 什么都试过了
called a headhunter and everything,
但自从安德鲁良心发现后
but since Andrew seems to have found a heart,
我还挺喜欢这份工作的
I'm actually enjoying the job.
很高兴你在这
Well, I'm glad you're here.
我也是
Me too.
很抱歉
Sorry about that!
不是吧 兄弟
Come on, bruv!
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你终于想到怎么不失体面地回来了吗
You finally thought of a decent comeback?
只花了一个月时间
Only took you a month.
不 我是想来道歉的
No. I'd like to apologize.
为什么道歉
For what?
脱欧 财政紧缩
Brexit? Austerity?
液压开采
Fracking?
还是那件马甲
That waistcoat?
不 我绝不会为了这件马甲道歉
Oh, no. I'd never apologize for this waistcoat.
我大学时期就有了这件马甲 还从没穿出来过
I've had it since university, and I never had to let it out.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm...sorry
我没记起来你
I didn't remember you.
我不习惯 约会
I'm not accustomed to, uh, dating.
在我这行里
In my line of work,
私人生活就是一种累赘
a personal life is a liability,
尤其是我们这种人
especially if you're...like us.
所以 我想让往事翻篇
So, I'd like to move on.
这周六有场《音乐之声》的演出
There's a production of The Sound of Music this Saturday...
别说了
Stop.
你不是真的想跟我约会
You don't really want to date me.
你只是想让自己好受点
You just want to make yourself feel better.
我宁愿你不邀请我
Well, I'd rather you left me out of it.
抱歉 我不会再来烦你了
I'm sorry. I... I won't bother you again.
卡什夫
Kashif!
卡什夫 我知道你在家 因为我听到你冲马桶了
Kashif, I know you're in 'cause I heard the toilet flush.
搞什么
What...
兄弟
Bruv,
我有个坏消息
I got some bad news.
坐那
Go there.
真的很不妙
It's real bad.
你把我给你的灯光指示全弄丢了
You lost all of the lighting cues I gave you?
好吧 现在我有两个坏消息了
Okay, now I have two pieces of bad news for you.
听着 我和法缇玛的关系又进了一步
Listen, man. Me and Fatima are getting serious.
天呐 不会又是这个吧
Oh, God, not this again.
兄弟 昨晚我们让各自的家人见了面
Bro, we had the families meet up last night,
这么跟你说吧 顺利得不能再顺利了
and let me tell you this. It could not have gone better.
我知道你一定不想听到这个 很抱歉
I know you must be gutted to hear that. I'm very sorry.
巴希 我还要说多少遍
Bash, how many times do I have to tell you
我为你们感到高兴
I'm happy for you two?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你没有耿耿于怀
You got no lingering emotions?
没有垂头丧气
No feelings of utter emascula?
我的老天 没有 我喜欢玛雅
For the love of God, no. I like Maya.
能看得出来 等下
I could see that, yeah. Oh, hold on a minute.
她不是你前未婚妻的
Ain't she your exiance's...
对 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
我♥操♥
Shit.
坐下 坐下 知道吗 兄弟
Sit down. Sit down. You know what, my brother?
听我说 不要有压力
Listen to me. Don't stress about it.
听着 如果这是上天注定
Listen, if it's meant to be,
你们会在一起的
you two will find your way to each other.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right, man.
听我说 我...
And listen, man, I...
我很高兴你已经放下法缇玛了
I'm so glad that you're over Fatima, you know?
因为是这样 今晚我们的监护者不来了
'Cause here's the thing? Our chaperone cancelled tonight.
知道吗 巴希尔
You know, um, Basheer, it's...
当一个女人知道
it's very reassuring for a woman to know
她的男人能在半小时内逃出密室是非常宽慰的
that her man can escape a room in under half an hour.
这很重要
It's very important.
我还知道在"人类清除计划"时该怎么做
I also know exactly what to do in a Purge situation.
-是什么 -藏起来
- Okay. - Go hiding.
-有趣 -好笑死了
- Funny. - Yeah, hilarious.
你的蜜月照片
Hey, your honeymoon photos
就是照搬《五十度灰》的剧照吧
are just outtakes from Fifty Shades of Grey.
你们是去了裸体主义者殖民地吗
Were you at a nudist colony?
不是 这只是我们走之前的希罗斯机场
No, this was just Heathrow before we left.
稍等 应该是有几张正经照片的
Hang on. I'm sure I took some decent ones.
不错 克雷格的屁♥股♥
Oh, cool, Craig's butt.
就好像我们又做回室友了
It's like we're roommates again.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
怎么穿得西服笔挺的 今天是你的坚振礼吗
What's up with the blazer? Is it your confirmation?
什么 不是
What? No.
男人不能升级一下自己的外形吗
You know, can't a guy update his look?
不 我才是咱们团体里穿衣服最讲究的
No. I'm the sharp dresser in the group.
安分守己一点 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Stay in your lane, playboy.
我喜欢
Well, I like it.
我们的朋友 安德鲁怎么样了
So, how's our friend Andrew doing?
挺好的 你肯定给他留下了深刻的印象
He's good. You certainly made an impression.
-我不信 -真的
- Doubt it. - No, you did.
因为你的一番话
He's now sponsoring the renovation of a community theater
他现在要赞助翻新一家在豪士罗区的社区剧院
in Hounslow because of what you said to him.
什么 你确定这不只是他用来
What? You sure it's not just a front
逼迫移♥民♥儿童给他做佣人的幌子吗
so he can force immigrant children to polish his silver?
不 是真的
No, it's real.
他们要演《音乐之声》
They're doing Sound of Music.
安德鲁一定很重视你的意见
You know, Andrew must really value your opinion,
因为他花钱听我的意见
'cause he pays me for mine,
结果他都不听
and still does not listen to it.
不… 别谈论安德鲁了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No more talk about Andrew.
我讨厌他 他让你一周工作90个小时
I hate him. He makes you work, like, 90 hours a week.
我都见不到她了
I never see her anymore.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm so sorry.
我真的太忙了
It's just been so busy.
好吧 昨晚
Okay, well, last night,
我昨晚一个人吃饭 就像一个失去了朋友的伤心寡妇
I had to eat dinner alone like a sad friend widow.
我不得不去闻你的衣服来唤起对你的记忆
I had to smell your sweater yesterday to remember you.
我太弱了
I'm so lame.
-嗨 达菲 - 嗨
- Oh, hi, Duffy. - Yeah.
我不是在偷这个
I'm not stealing this.
我几个星期前留在这的
I left it here a couple weeks ago
安斯丽一直都没喝 所以我…
and Ainsley never drank it, so I just...
见到你真的很高兴
It's really nice to see you.
我也是
You too.
我知道我让你很为难
Hey, I know I put you in an awkward position.
没事 没关系 都过去了
No, no. It's... it's fine. I'm over it.
我真的不介意了
I really am over it.
这是我们吃早午餐时拍的照片
Ah, ooh, here's one at brunch,
在那之前我们刚刚做了爱
right before we had sex in the omelet line.
天呐
Oh, boy.
-我的天 -咱们赶紧撤吧
- Oh, boy. - It's gonna be bad.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表