剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
you'd still be destined to be together.
大家好 欢迎收看《恋爱小屋》
Hello, and welcome to Love Chalet.
开始了
Oh, shit, it's starting.
-达菲 -来了
- Duffy! - Yep.
-快点来 -这场戏太火爆了
- Move your ass! - This scene is so hot...
会把雪山融化
it's gonna melt mountains.
我喜欢你的包 扎拉
I like your bag, Zara.
谢谢 我在真真网上买♥♥的
Oh, thanks. I got it on TheRealReal.
里面装了什么 你所有的秘密和谎言吗
What you keep in there? All your secrets and lies?
你不用这么刻薄
You don't have to be so mean.
你根本不是为了寻找真爱而来这里
You're not here for the right reasons.
好
Yes!
看到了吗 这个动作
See? Look! That's it!
她一开始吵架就立刻挠了额头
She gets into an argument and instantly scratches her head!
这个意思是 克雷格 快来救我
That's her saying, "Craig, please come get me."
老兄 你显然是太想她了
Look, dude, you obviously really miss her.
不是
No!
我知道你们以为我疯了 但我没有 好吗
I know you think I'm crazy, but I'm not, okay?
这是神奇的情侣心电感应
This is magic couple ESP.
就像我们的心
It's like our hearts
用蓝牙连接起来了
are two Bluetooth devices paired together.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah...
怎么了 小扎
what's up, Zar?
卡特里奥娜无缘由地针对我
Catriona is being unnecessarily confrontational.
不要哭 亲爱的
Listen, don't cry, love.
她只是因为罗尼邀请奈杰拉去
She's just mad because Ronnie took Nigella
一对一棉花糖夹心饼约会而生气
on his one on one s'mores date, all right?
-过来 -好了 看着吧
- Come here. - All right, now, here we go.
挠额头时间
Scratch time.
可以开始了 小扎 挠下你的额头啊
Anytime now, Zar. Just scratch your head.
快啊
Come on, now, girl.
加勒特 你太棒了
Oh, Garrett, you're amazing.
和帅哥"磨蹭"也是你们的信♥号♥♥之一吗
Is dry humping a hot dude one of your signals?
克雷格
Hey, Craig.
两个快递小哥
Special delivery two studs.
我们带来了环保纸制品
And we bought you eco friendly paper products.
给你 兄弟
For you, brother.
嗨 玛雅 大家好
Hey, Maya. Everyone.
克雷格邀请了我 没关系吧
Craig invited me. Hope that's okay.
我带了我的朋友 巴希尔
I brought my mate, Basheer.
我叫巴希尔 就是DJ前戏
My name's Basheer, AKA DJ Foreplay.
如果你们在做手♥机♥生意
Or if you're in the mobile phone business,
人们也叫我4G大佬
people call me the 4G OG.
正在申请商标 你们可别用 懂吗
Trademark pending, so don't use that, yeah?
我是达菲 这是我女友玛雅
I'm Duffy. This is my girlfriend, Maya.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
那是你女友
That's? That's your girlfriend?
对
Yes.
坐在你身边的姑娘是你女友
The lady sitting next to you is your girlfriend?
-对 -恭喜啊 哥们
- Yes. - Congratulations, big man.
给了我希望 我去准备了
Gives me hope. I'm gonna get it started, yeah?
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
-玛雅 -什么事
- Maya? - Yeah?
你忘了拿酒
Forgot your drinks.
对 对 我就是突然决定不渴了
Yeah. yeah, I just... just decided I wasn't thirsty.
-你想的话可以喝 -谢了 我不用
- You can take them if you want. - Thanks. I'm good.
抱歉 酒精是不是禁忌
No, sorry, isn't alcohol, uh, haram, right?
-是吗 -对 没错
- Is that it? - Uh, yeah, it is.
但不是这样 我喝酒 只是今晚不喝
But, no, I drink. Just not tonight.
要开好久的车回豪士罗区
We've got a long drive back to Hounslow.
你还和你♥爸♥住一起
You're still living with your dad?
对 还住在家里
Yeah. Still at home.
但不是可悲的大男孩那种情况
But not in, like, a sad manchild way.
我爸身体一直不好
My dad's not been well.
这还是很难过 不过也算传统了
Which is still sad, but in a more traditional way.
天哪 卡什 我很遗憾
Oh, God, Kash, I'm so sorry.
-一切都还好吗 -还行
- Is everything okay? - Uh, yeah.
他只是不能做个爱吃蛋糕的
He just can't be a 68-year-old diabetic
68岁糖尿病患者
with a cake-based diet.
我可说不好 美国半数人都这样
I don't know, you kind of just described half of America,
我们可是糖尿病头号♥大国呢
and we're number one.
玛雅 我想要我的玛格丽特鸡尾酒
Maya, yo quiero mi margarita.
抱歉 在这
Oh, sorry. Yeah, it's here.
-哥们 -卡什
- Hey, dude. - Hey, Kash.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Oh, thank you.
老天 这是一整杯龙舌兰啊
Oh, God, that is, like, all tequila.
看来有人想把我灌醉
Someone's trying to get me drunk.
-我错过了什么 -我们想你了
- What did I miss? - We missed you.
跟我说说你的上一段感情
So tell me about your last relationship.
克雷格充满了神秘感
Craig was so secretive.
仿佛在和陌生人约会
It was like dating a stranger.
所以我们分手后
So, after we broke up,
我想自己不如和一个真正的陌生人约会
I figured I might as well date an actual stranger.
-因此我来了这里 -懂了
- That's what brought me here. - Yeah.
我是来宣传我得蛋白粉 不过
I'm here to promote my line of protein powder,but
我只是没料到自己的心
I just never expected to add mass...
会增加重量
to my heart.
什么
What?
扎拉 我知道幻想套房♥就要来了
So, Zara, I know Fantasy Suites are coming up,
我只想让你知道
and I just want you to know that
我的幻想就是和你在一起
my fantasy is to be with you.
这台词是你写的吗
Did you write that wordplay?
不 有人上一季说的
No, someone said it last season.
"幻想套房♥"是什么
What are "Fantasy Suites"?
听着 你不会想看那个的 哥们
Listen, you're not gonna want to watch that, brother.
孤男寡女共住奢华酒店套房♥
The couples share a luxury hotel room?
泡泡浴 绸缎浴袍
Bubble baths, silken robes,
也许还会滚滚床单
a little bit of sex as well probably.
抱歉我迟到了 但老娘的家具刚卖♥♥了三十万...
Sorry I'm late, but mama just sold 300,000 worth of furniture...
小安
Hey, Ains.
克雷格 他在这干什么
Craig, what is he doing here?
-这是个错误 我该走了 -不不 坐下 没关系
- This was a mistake. I should go. - No, no, sit down. It's fine.
"没关系"
"It's fine"?
卡什是我朋友
Kash is my friend.
他对你的所作所为不可原谅
What he did to you was awful,
但我不能和他绝交
but I can't just cut him out of my life.
大家都用脸书
Everyone uses Facebook,
他们对我们做各种可憎的事
and they do all kinds of horrible shit to us.
他也没告诉我们他要来
He didn't tell us that he was gonna be here, either.
你才认识卡什两年
Kash you have known for a couple of years.
我从大学起就是你最好的朋友
I have been one of your best friends since college.
我 你 这 这就是个
I? Do? I mean, this is? This is,like, a?
你完全背叛了我
This is a total betrayal.
饶了我吧
Cut me some slack, please.
我女友就要在全国电视频道上和别人上♥床♥了
My girlfriend is about to screw a guy on national television.
若历史明鉴 应该是在玫瑰花瓣床上
On a bed of rose petals, if history is any indication.
行吧 我还成坏人了
Oh, okay, so I'm the asshole here.
-行吧 -不是
- Yeah. - No.
我懂了 真的
I get it, yeah.
-安斯丽 -我懂了 别说了
- Ainsley? - I get it. No.
-玛雅 拜托 走吧 -安斯丽
- Maya, please, come on. - Ainsley.
我们走
Let's go.
各位再见
Bye, guys.
抱歉 克雷格
Sorry, Craig.
克雷格
Hey, Craig.
我们能继续待着吗
Do you mind if we stay?
因为我真的很想看这集的结尾
Because I'd really like to watch the conclusion of this episode.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, mate.
-好吧 -这个好大
- All right. - That's a big one.
张大嘴
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表