剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
我必须得说 你的简历很优秀
and I must say your CV is sterling.
不过 你对于最后一份工作的离职做了美化
Although, you do gloss over your exit from your last job.
我知道你和那个参议员睡觉了
I gather you were sleeping with the senator.
对不起 您是怎么知道的
I'm sorry, but how do you know that?
政♥治♥的圈子很小啊
Politics is a small world, dear.
在这样的清教♥徒♥年代
In this puritan age,
八卦是我们还可以做的少数坏事之一
gossip is one of the few vices we're still allowed.
情况比较复杂
Well, it was a complicated situation.
我不在乎
Oh, I don't care.
我只是想要搞清楚
I'm just trying to discern
你是位和她的老板有一腿的成功女性呢
whether you're a successful woman who had an affair with her boss
还是靠和她的老板有一腿
or a woman who's successful
才成功的女性
because she had an affair with her boss.
我想我们没什么可说的了
Okay, I think we're done here.
面试结束了吗
Oh, is this interview over?
是的
It is.
我可不想给你这样的人工作
I don't wanna work for someone like you.
那太巧了
Well, we're in luck,
因为我也不想雇你这样的人
because I don't wanna hire someone like you.
请离开我的办公室吧
Kindly get out of my office.
英格兰可不是由一群白人老家伙管理吗
Of course England is run by old white men.
英格兰发明出了白人老家伙
England invented old white men.
我们从没说过白人老家伙
We never talk about all the good things
所做的好事
old white men have done, do we?
哈维
Harvey.
比如 废除奴隶制 给妇女投票权
Like, abolished slavery, gave women the right to vote.
也许你没得到这份工作是好事
Maybe it's a good thing you didn't get this job.
-这人听着太可怕了 -我知道
- This guy sounds horrible. - I know.
他凭什么暗示说我是靠上♥床♥才位居高位的
And how dare he imply that I slept my way to the top.
-当然不是了 -绝对不是
- Of course you didn't. - Not at all.
做个政客助理不能算作"高位"吧
Being a politician's assistant hardly qualifies as "The top."
你应该去给佩斯·奈特豪尔干
Oh, you should work for Perce Nighthall.
他在我的俱乐部健身
He works out at my club.
我很愿意啊
I would love to.
佩斯·奈特豪尔是我心目中的理想政♥治♥家
Perce Nighthall is, like, my dream politician.
他热情 不做作...
Yeah, he's passionate, authentic...
好的 给你
Yeah, for sure. There you go.
他从来不系领带
And he, like, never wears a tie.
无论你的肤色
No matter what the color of your skin
你的性别或者你的社会地位如何...
or your gender or your socioeconomic background...
你能把我介绍给他吗
Can you introduce me to him?
不行不行
Oh, no, no, no.
我去俱乐部 通常就是坐在
When I go to the club, I usually just sit
蒸汽室里 直到我的报纸枯萎
in the steam room until my newspaper wilts.
也许你可以帮我弄张日卡
Well, maybe you could get me a day pass?
就算他没有工作给我 我也想认识他
Even if he doesn't have a job for me, I'd love to meet him.
好啊 明天过来 也许你会撞见他
Sure, swing by tomorrow. Maybe you'll bump into him.
我的天 谢谢
Oh, my God, thank you.
安斯丽和我很乐意陪你去 可我们有安排了
Ainsley and I would come with, but we have plans.
我本想发信息给你的 我在想我们能不能...
Mm, I was gonna text you. I was wondering if we could--
你答应我帮我挑件衣服去参加
You promised you'd help me find a dress
吉尔斯在克莱格克罗斯的家长周末活动的
for Giles' Parents' Weekend at Cragscross.
那就按我们的计划来吧
Keep our plans exactly the same.
很好
Good.
尝尝斯提尔顿奶酪 好吃极了
Now try the Stilton. It's divine.
"殿下 海丽娜告诉了我他们的出奔
"My lord, fair Helen told me of their stealth.
"告诉了我他们到这儿林中来的目的
"Of this, their purpose hither to this wood.
我在盛怒之下--*
And I, in fury, hither--"
爸爸
Dad.
-你的头怎么了 -没什么
- What happened to your head? - Nothing.
我想把一个滑雪板包放到称上 结果晕倒了
I tried to lift a ski bag onto the scale, and I passed out.
什么
What?
你又忘了查血糖了吗
Did you forget to check your blood sugar again?
我知道 是我的错
I know, it know. It's my fault.
我这个大包是活该
I deserve my bump.
老爸 你要对自己更上心一点啊
Abu, you have to take better care of yourself.
我上心啊
I do.
我吃沙拉 我戴健身手环
I eat salad. I wear my Fitbit.
戴着又不代表你运动了
Wearing it is not the exercise.
你还要走路啊
You have to walk too.
这样的谈话我们还要说多少次啊
How many times are we gonna have this conversation?
你有个12岁的儿子 他需要你
You have a 12-year-old son. He needs you around.
太难了
It's just hard.
我上了一整天班回到家
I get home after a long day at work,
最不想干的事就是走路了
and the last thing I want to do is go walking.
对不起 不仅仅是阿西夫需要你
I'm sorry. It's not just Asif who needs you around. Okay?
我们都需要你
We both do.
为什么
Why?
你反正也不听我的
You don't listen to me anyway.
我在脸书上看见你拿了一杯什么东西
I saw you with a glass of something on Facebook.
你在酒吧里难道喝的是苹果汁吗
You drink apple juice at the pub?
我去给你做晚饭
I'll make you dinner.
-能吃鱼吗 -当然
- Can it be fish? - Sure.
还有薯条 你已经答应了
And chips? You already said yes.
-你知道我爱你 -我更爱你
- You know I love you. - I love you more.
但我想要让店里的生意更有效率
But I am trying to make this business more efficient,
你说说在这里你的主要职责是什么
so what would you say your main responsibilities are here?
挑选商店播放的音乐
Picking the store playlist.
跟踪商品
Keeping track of merchandise.
鼓励你去尝试改改发型
Inspiring you to take hair risks.
-补充存货 -解读你的梦
- Restocking the store. - Interpreting your dreams.
出具发♥票♥
Issuing invoices.
就是来店里
Just like, generally being here
享受
and, like, vibing.
听着 托尼1号♥ 我觉得你很不错
Look, Tony 1, I think you are fabulous.
我的天 我觉得你也非常不错
Oh, my God, I think you're so fabulous too.
我只为你工作过
Like, you're the only person I've ever worked for who, like,
你真的信任我 不让我觉得自己一无是处
actually believes in me and doesn't make me feel like I'm shit.
我继父洛德以前就这么看我
Like my stepdad Rod used to.
托尼1号♥ 托尼2号♥
Tony 1, Tony 2,
经过仔细的考虑
after careful consideration,
我决定削减开支的最好办法是...
I have decided that the best way to cut the budget is...
不再提供瓶装水
No more bottled water.
我的天 不行不行不行
Oh, my God, no. No, no, no.
我们该 我们该慢慢地改变
We should‐‐we should phase it out gradually
在三个月内完成
over the course of three months.
安斯丽
Ainsley!
我要去绝食抗♥议♥了
I'm going to go on a hunger strike.
抱歉打扰 你是佩斯·奈特豪尔吗
Excuse me, hi. Are you Perce Nighthall?
我是 你是这的员工吗
I am. Do you work here?
因为这是我从家里带的杂♥志♥
Because I brought this magazine from home,
我有权做上面的数独
so I am allowed to fill out the sudoku.
不 我只是个粉丝
No, um, I'm just a fan.
我喜欢你那场
I loved that speech you gave
捍卫国民医疗服务体系的演讲
defending the National Health Service.
很精彩
It was awesome.
我没意识到英国国会议员
I did not realize British Members of Parliament
在年轻美国人中这么火
were celebrities with young Americans.
我该搬去洛杉矶
I should move to L. A.
不 我以前在纽约参议院办公室工作
Well, no, I used to work in a Senate office in New York.
你认识泰德·斯宾塞吗
Do you know Ted Spencer?
当然 他做了一场精彩的关于收入差距的演讲
Yeah, of course, he gave that terrific speech on wage inequality.
我猜那你也是我的粉丝
Well, I guess you're a fan of me too.
-讲稿是我写的 -真的吗
- I wrote that. ‐ You're serious?
-当然 -实在令人惊讶
‐ Yeah. ‐ That is incredibly impressive.
-很荣幸认识你 -谢谢
- It's a pleasure to meet you. ‐ Thank you.
我是玛雅·琼斯
I am Maya Jones.
这话也许有些鲁莽 但你不会刚好在寻找
This might be too forward, but you wouldn't be in the market
演讲稿撰写人 是吧
for a speech writer, would you?
也许我正在找呢
You know, maybe I would.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表