剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
我都不知道你们为什么要邀请他
I don't know why you invited him to begin with.
显然你喜欢他
Well, clearly you like him.
他出现的时候 你给他做了一盘开胃菜
When he showed up, you made him a plate full of apps.
你从没跟我做过
You've never done that for me.
好吧 也许我是有点喜欢布莱斯
Okay, fine. So maybe I'm slightly attracted to Bryce.
但我不想和他交往
But I don't want to date him.
我来伦敦不是为了找一个
I didn't move to London to be with some old American guy
土鳖没文化的美国大叔的
with no style or culture.
我大可留在得州和我爸的朋友约会
I could have just stayed in Texas and dated one of my dad's friends.
他跟卡什完全相反
I mean, he is literally the opposite of Kash.
就是啊
Yes, exactly.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
今晚简直是灾难
Tonight was a disaster.
纳吉说我们在社交网络上没有造成有意义的影响
Nigel said we didn't make a meaningful social-media impact.
#没人喜欢我的游戏
Hashtag no one likes my game!
小扎 没关系
Zar, it's not a big deal.
我转瞬即逝的名气到头了 克雷格
My 15 minutes are up, Craig.
《恋爱小屋》已成旧闻
Love Chalet is old news.
今晚开播《名流妓♥女♥》
Celebrity Prostitute starts tonight.
这游戏本该是我的遗产的
This game was supposed to be my legacy.
你确定没别的事吗
Are you sure there's not something else going on?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我和你分手
I didn't break up with you
不是因为你融入不了我的世界
because you don't fit into my world.
那只是借口
That was just an excuse.
那是事实 不过
I mean, you don't, but...
我还是喜欢你
I still like you.
我很喜欢你
I like you a lot.
你聪明 高雅 还有好闻的味道
You're smart and sophisticated, and--and you smell good...
像圣诞树一样
like Christmas trees.
那你为什么和我分手
Then why did you break up with me?
因为我没有证件
Because I don't have my papers.
你要在那个移♥民♥法案上投赞成票
You're voting yes on an immigration bill, and...
而我是你要拒之门外的人之一
And I'm one of the people you're voting to keep out.
所以
So...
是什么让你改变了主意
what made you change your mind?
我只是
I just...
我意识到我们的感情
I realized that what we have
值得我豁出一切
is worth risking everything for.
我也这么想
I think so, too.
我要告诉安斯丽
I'm gonna tell Ainsley...
真♥相♥
the truth.
好的
Okay.
等等
Hang on.
他打了无数电♥话♥了
Yeah, he's called a million times.
肯定是工作上有急事
It must be some work emergency.
什么事
Hey. What?
我很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我知道你对我有很强的性♥欲♥
I know you have deep sexual feelings for me,
我受宠若惊
and I'm very flattered,
但我们得
but we need to maintain
保持专业的同事关系
a professional working relationship.
-你在说什么 -听好了
- What are you talking about? - Listen to me, okay?
我不喜欢你 我知道这很伤人
I'm not attracted to you, and I know that hurts to hear,
但 我觉得你是个很棒的人
but look, I think you're a great person.
你很 守时
You know, you--you're very... uh, punctual.
鸳鸯们 新郎新娘要切蛋糕了
Come on, lovebirds! The bride and groom are cutting the cake!
马上来
Okay, we're coming.
谁啊 你在参加婚礼吗
Who was that? Sorry, are you at a wedding?
我得挂了 真尴尬
I-I got to go. Uh, this has been weird.
天 你还在
Oh, my God. You're still here?
这是什么国际玩笑吗
Was this some big joke?
你和安斯丽为什么要说玛雅喜欢我
Why would you and Ainsley say that Maya had a thing for me?
好让我出糗吗
So that I can embarrass myself?
抱歉 我真以为她喜欢你
I'm sorry, man. I honestly thought she did.
她刚跟我说她不喜欢我
Well, she just told me she doesn't,
然后就挂了电♥话♥
and then she hung up on me
因为她和另一个男人在参加婚礼
because she's at a wedding with another guy.
你这么喜欢游戏
You know, you love games so much?
怎么不玩"抱歉"游戏
How about the game Sorry?
我是叫你跟我道歉
Like, I'm saying, like, say it to me.
什么婚礼
What wedding?
我去
Oh, shit.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
什么
What?
我恍然大悟
It just hit me like a ton of bricks.
尽管你比我大很多
Even though you're so much older than me
我们在一起完全说不通
and we make no sense together,
我意识到就因为我无法想象
I realize that just because I never pictured myself
和你这样的人在一起 不代表我们就不能在一起
with someone like you doesn't mean it can't work,
而你是个好人
and you're a good man,
我很自信
and I'm confident enough in myself
我不会在意别人的眼光
to not care what other people think,
这也许很疯狂
and this might be completely crazy,
但我想和你在一起
but I want to be with you.
说得好烂
That sucked.
我觉得很浪漫呢
I thought it was romantic.
我为什么要和一个
Why would I want to be with somebody
明知不适当 不顾我所有缺点
who deigns to be with me against her better judgment
却还要屈尊和我交往的人在一起
and despite all my flaws?
不 我不是那个意思
Well, no, I didn't mean it like that.
我觉得你说得对
No, I think you were right earlier.
我太老了 不适合和你交往
I am too old... too old for this shit.
宝贝 你不会相信的
Babe, you are not gonna believe this.
我有事跟你说
I've got something to tell you.
说吧
Well, go ahead,
不管你要说什么都不会比我的消息更劲爆
because whatever you have to say is not gonna top this.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我靠
Oh, shit!
天呐
Oh, my God!
这会是我的遗产
This will be my legacy.
天呐 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my--
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表