剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Duffy and I haven't really talked about what we are.
真的吗
Really?
他都基本和你住一起了
I mean, he practically lives with you.
没错 但如果他是我男友
Yes, but if he's my boyfriend,
那我就得告诉吉尔斯
then I have to tell Giles,
我不知道他是否准备好了
and I don't know that he's ready for that.
毕竟他父亲才去世一年
It's only been a year since his father died.
你确定他还不知道吗
But are you sure he doesn't already know?
吉尔斯很聪明
Giles is really smart.
就是他教会我怎么把手♥机♥闪光灯关掉的
He taught me how to turn off the flashlight on my iPhone.
玛雅怎么样
So how is Maya?
我听说她在纽约竞选
I hear she's running for office in New York.
我其实不知道
Yeah, I don't really know.
我们都不和玛雅说话了
Uh, none of us really talk to Maya anymore
鉴于她对安斯丽做了那样的事
'cause she did that super messed‐up thing to Ainsley.
但我在脸书上看到
But I did read on Facebook
她要竞选众议员 太酷了
that she's running for State Assembly, which is so cool,
因为她以前总是写稿子
'cause she used to write speeches all the time
让别人去演讲
for other people to say,
现在她终于有机会自己发表演讲了
and now, finally, she's getting a chance to say them herself.
对权力的强大主观能动性
A self‐motivated grab for power‐‐
-也许我确实影响到她了 -没错
- maybe I did have an effect. ‐ Yeah.
因此投票给我就是投票给改变
And that's why a vote for me will be a vote for change.
老兄 搞什么
Ow! Dude, what the hell?
演讲太垃圾 所以我朝你扔垃圾
Oh, it was a rubbish speech, so I threw rubbish at you.
知道吗
You know what?
我雇你时还以为你会像拍安德鲁马屁一样
When I hired you, I thought you'd kiss my ass
拍我的马屁
like you did with Andrew.
你想让人拍你马屁吗
And do you want someone to kiss your ass,
还是想让你帮你赢
or do you want someone to make you win?
我不知道 马♥克♥思♥
I don't know, Marcus.
你真的认为我们能赢
Do you really think we can win?
是的 因为我相信你
Yes, I do, because I happen to believe in you,
而且我不惜一切跨洋越海
so much so that I crossed an ocean
来你的竞选团队
to work for this campaign.
你说你来美国只是
You told me you only came to America
因为你的前女友想杀了你
'cause your ex‐girlfriend tried to murder you.
无论如何 我觉得你能赢
Either way, I think you can win,
只要你让我成为你的卡尔·罗夫
as long as you let me be your Karl Rove.
好了 我说了你别再把自己比作他了
Okay, I've told you to stop comparing yourself to him.
这不是我们竞选的基调
That is not the vibe of this campaign.
史蒂夫·班农 罗杰·斯通什么的
Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, whatever.
说到性感小伙
Oh, and speaking of hot guys,
我又在健身房♥看到我朋友戴尔了
I saw my friend Dale at the gym again.
-他问起你了 -不不
- He was asking after you. ‐ No, no.
我不想去相亲
I don't want to go on a blind date.
什么样的约会都不想去
I don't want to go on any date.
听着 作为你的塑料挚友
Look, as your closest fair‐weather friend,
往前看也许不是最坏的选择
it might not be the worst thing to move on.
好了 手里拿电♥话♥的人还不够多
Okay, I don't see enough people on phones!
所有手里没拿电♥话♥的 拿起电♥话♥
Everybody who's not holding a phone, pick up a phone.
如果你找不到电♥话♥ 制♥作♥一部
If you can't find a phone, make a phone.
学会怎么制♥作♥电♥话♥
Learn how to make a phone.
我非常为你骄傲 卡什夫
I'm very proud of you, Kashif.
你母亲也是 我知道
And your mother is, too. I know it.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Abu.
我想请艾迪过来吃晚饭
I would like to invite Eddie over for dinner.
我喜欢他演的《丹麦女孩》
I loved him in The Danish Girl.
我以为他就是个变性小伙
I thought he was a Danish girl.
不 我觉得他不想来
No, I don't think he wants to do that.
-你问过吗 -花是谁送的
‐ Have you asked him? ‐ Who sent you these flowers?
伊克巴勒伊玛目
Imam Iqbal.
我觉得他希望我能变得超级有名
I think he's hoping I'll become super famous
成为清♥真♥寺的汤姆·克鲁斯
and become the mosque's Tom Cruise.
我还以为是玛雅送的呢
Oh, I thought maybe they were from Maya.
她知道你现在是小有名气的演员了吗
Does she know that you're a big‐time actor now?
不 别说了 我们一年没说话了
No, and stop asking. We haven't spoken in a year.
碧莎知道你现在在送报纸吗
Does Bisha know you've got a job delivering newspapers?
别提我前女友 哥们
Don't bring up my ex, man.
现在你知道我的感受了
Now you know what it feels like.
卡什 有人在剧院门口等你
Uh, Kash, there's someone at the stage door for you.
谢了 哥们
Oh, cheers, mate.
-你们来了 -你太棒了
‐ Ah, you came. ‐ You were amazing.
我得离开四次去挤奶
I had to leave four times to pump my‐‐
但我看见的部份 超爱
but, um, the parts I saw... I loved.
-谢了 法缇玛 -抱歉 兄弟
‐ Thanks, Fatima. ‐ I'm so sorry, man.
我立马就睡着了 你懂吗
I fell asleep instantly in there, you understand?
剧院太暖和了
It's just the theater's so warm,
我们又初为人父母
and we're new parents.
孩子每晚只睡12个小时 所以
The baby only sleeps 12 hours a night, so...
对了 卡什 我
Uh‐‐oh, and, Kash, I, um‐‐
我偶遇了公♥司♥的同事
I bumped into a friend from work that I‐‐
真是个相识的好机会
It's really a free way to meet.
她说谎 她给我买♥♥了票
Yeah, she's lying. She bought me the ticket.
好吧 我是想介绍你们来着
Okay, fine. It's a setup.
不像这群家伙
Uh, well, unlike those guys,
我看完了整场剧
I‐I actually saw the whole play,
我很喜欢
and, um, I really loved it.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴认识你
Well, um, it's nice to meet you.
请坐
Hi. Have a seat.
-我们点酒吧 -太好了
- Should we order drinks? ‐ I'd love a drink.
喝两杯红酒后我会变得特有趣
I'm incredibly interesting after two glasses of wine.
-不了 我喝水就行 -我不用了
‐ Oh, um, I'm good with water. ‐ No wine for me.
我的体重监测今天已经超标了
I'm already over my Weight Watchers points for the day.
抱歉 我很久没约会了
Sorry. I haven't done this in a while.
我也是
Me neither.
我一直忙于工作
I have just been so busy with work.
-你工作很繁忙吗 -是的
- Oh, do--do you work a lot? - I do.
我很喜欢 这份工作很棒 可是
I mean, I love it. It's great, but, um...
工作基本上占据了我全部生活
It's--it's sort of my whole life.
我早上醒来就开始想工作的事
I wake up, and I think about work,
然后去上班
and then I go to work.
晚上睡着前也一直想着第二天的工作
And then I go to bed thinking about the next day's work.
我很久没去过健身房♥了
You know, I haven't been to the gym in so long,
那里的人甚至打来看我是不是死了
they called me to see if I was dead.
我忘了以前都是怎么找乐子的
I forgot what I used to do for fun.
我上周有一天休息
Like, I had a day off last week.
我玩了单人纸牌游戏 还不是在电脑上
I played solitaire-- not even on a computer.
-听起来很孤单 -听起来很孤单
- Sounds lonely. - Sounds lonely.
似乎的确如此
Yeah, I guess it is.
有时我担心我把工作当做借口
Sometimes I worry I use work as an excuse.
因为约会太难了
Because dating's too hard.
如同大海捞针
Like looking for a needle in a haystack.
或许我害怕我永远找不到对的人
Maybe I'm afraid I'll never find my person.
或更糟的是 我已经找到了
Or worse, I already did.
我上一段恋情结束一年多了
I mean, my last break-up was over a year ago,
但我还是盼望着能再见到他
but I still find myself, like, hoping I'm gonna see him.
比如某天晚上我走出剧场后门
Like, one night I'll come out of the stage door,
她就出现在那里
and she'll just be there...
等着我
Waiting for me.
不说这个了
Anyway...
我们点菜吧
Should we order?
其实我朋友刚发短♥信♥给我
Actually, um, my friend just texted.
我忘了 我有工作
I forgot. I-I have to go to work.
她很不舒服
Yeah, she's really sick.
我们公♥司♥现在会在晚上开会
Our firm does night meetings now...
可能还中毒了
Maybe even poisoned.
因为我们其中一位同事是...
Because one of our associates is...
-所以我得走了 -吸血鬼
- So I need to go. - A vampire.
谢谢
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表