剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
My kids are away at video game camp this weekend.
我只需要告诉她就好
All I gotta do is tell her.
行吗
Okay?
我想和你在一起 玛雅
I wanna be with you, Maya.
我想和一个参议员在一起
Well, I want to be with a senator,
所以别再亲你的通讯主任 回去工作
so stop kissing your communications director and get back to work.
第一集
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
机长刚刚点亮了"系好安全带"的标志
the captain has just illuminated the "Fasten seatbelts" Sign,
我们即将抵达伦敦希斯罗机场
as we are now in our final approach to London Heathrow.
请收到你的餐桌盘
Please be sure to stow your tray tables...
着陆前你不能开手♥机♥
You're not supposed to turn that on until we've landed.
我在等我男友的一条重要短♥信♥
I'm waiting for an important text from my boyfriend.
你男友
Oh, your boyfriend.
那一定要坠机啊
Then by all means, crash the plane.
你不用大老远跑到机场来
You know, you didn't have to come all the way down to Heathrow
就为了陪我吃早餐
just to have breakfast with me.
我不是为你而来 我是为了你的血糖
I didn't come for you. I came for your blood sugar.
我要是不来 你肯定只会喝咖啡和吃巧克力棒
If I'm not here you'll just have coffee and a chocolate bar.
奥兹医生说黑巧克力含有抗氧化剂
Dr. Oz says dark chocolate has antioxidants,
所以出糗的是你
so the joke is on you.
我昨天在清♥真♥寺看到了萨尔曼
You know, I saw Salman at masjid yesterday.
我跟他说你现在混得有多好
I made sure to tell him how well you are doing.
我给他看了你的一张工资单
I showed him one of your paystubs.
爸 别这么做 丢死人了
Dad, don't do that. That's embarrassing.
我为萨尔曼祈祷
I pray for Salman.
想象下儿子画漫画有多悲剧
Imagine the tragedy of having a son who is a comic book artist.
我觉得很酷 他在追求他的梦想
I think it's cool he's following his dream.
感谢真♥主♥ 你的梦想是投资银行
Thank Allah your dream was investment banking.
你妈妈知道的话会很骄傲的
Your mother would be so proud.
见鬼 行李托运处出了点情况
Oh, no. We have got a situation at the luggage counter.
-大叫的美国人 -永远都是他们
- Shrieking American? - Always. It's always that.
抱歉 女士 告诉我发生了什么
I'm so sorry, ma'am. Tell me what happened.
我已经解释了三遍了
Okay, I have explained three times--
-交给我 -你好 我需要我的行李
- I'll handle this. - Hi. Please, I need my bag.
我从行李传送带上拿了别人的
I took the wrong one off the carousel.
冷静 冷静 你确定吗
Calm down. Calm down, ma'am. Are you sure?
我很确定这不是
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is not
我的加加加大号♥奥兰多T恤
my triple-XL Orlando t-shirt.
听着 我在政界工作
Listen, I work in politics,
那个行李箱里有些高度机密的文件
and that bag has some highly classified material in it.
-不好意思 有什么事吗 -没什么
- I'm sorry, can I help you? - No, nothing.
"高度机密"
"Highly classified."
没想到特工还搭经济舱
Didn't realize Jack Ryan flew commercial.
太好了 发表精辟评论
Oh, great, yeah. Pithy comments.
现在的情况正需要这个
That's exactly what the situation needed.
别担心 女士
Look, don't worry, ma'am.
我们会报失您的行李箱 并在48小时内联♥系♥您
We'll file a missing bag report and call you within 48 hours.
我48小时内要赶回纽约
I'm gonna be back in New York in 48 hours!
我不能全部衣物都买♥♥新的
I can't buy all new clothes!
我搞不清楚英国尺码
I don't understand British sizes!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
机场有一个无人认领行李中心
Uh, there is an unclaimed baggage center offsite.
我现在没法带您去
Uh, I can't take you there right now,
但或许我儿子可以
but maybe my son can.
什么
What?
爸爸 我不能在机场待一整天 我得去上班
Dad, I can't hang out at the airport all day! I've gotta go to work.
拜托了
Please?
我觉得我刚才看错你了
I feel like I misjudged you.
-只有哈龙能有特殊待遇 -谢了
- Only for Haroon. - Thanks, man.
你的行李箱长什么样
Right, what does your suitcase look like?
中等大小 黑色
Medium sized, black.
有轮子
It has wheels?
你在纽约做什么高调的工作
So, what's your high-profile job in New York?
我为一个竞选参议员的国会议员效力
I work for a congressman running for senate.
泰德·斯宾塞 纽约迎来崭新的一天
Ted Spencer: A new day for New York.
什么 这竞选口号♥烂透了 谁想的
What? That's a terrible slogan. Who came up with that?
我
I did.
这竞选口号♥可棒了
It's a great slogan.
我们在多种人群中测试过
We tested it with multiple demographics--
包括印度裔男选民 所有人都很喜欢
including male Indian voters-- and everybody loved it.
我不是印度裔 我是巴基斯坦裔
Look, I'm not Indian. I'm Pakistani.
天呐 真抱歉
Oh, gosh, I am so sorry.
这就像人们问我
You know, that's like when people ask me,
"你老家在哪"
"Where are you from?"
其实他们真正想问的是 "你有点像黑人 快解释"
But what they really mean is, "You look kind of black. Explain."
你是做什么的
So what do you do?
我是...
I'm a...
我是演员
I'm an actor.
好酷 你演过我熟悉的作品吗
Ooh, cool. Are you in anything I know?
八成没有 我主要演戏剧
Uh, probably not. I mostly do theater.
莎士比亚 不过也演现代题材的
Shakespeare. But modern stuff, too.
卡丽尔·丘吉尔 黛比·塔克·格林写的剧
Caryl Churchill, Debbie Tucker Green.
你有没有演过音乐剧《妈妈咪呀》
Ooh, have you ever been in Mamma Mia!?
-我好喜欢那部剧 -没演过《妈妈咪呀》
- Ugh, I loved that show. - No, not Mamma Mia!
绝对没演过《妈妈咪呀》
Definitely not Mamma Mia!
你有看过吗
Have you even seen it?
没有
No.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
好看到让人起鸡皮疙瘩的反义词是什么
What's the opposite of goosebumps?
-我就有那个感觉 -你不是吧
- I think I've got that. - Oh, come on!
科林·费尔斯 皮尔斯·布鲁斯南 梅丽尔·斯特里普
Colin Firth, Pierce Brosnan, Meryl Streep.
一部电影怎么能浪费这么多有才华的演员
How does one film waste so much talent?
我原谅你说疯话 这可是梅姨史上最棒的角色
Excuse you, this is Meryl Streep's greatest role.
真的吗 不是《苏菲的选择》或《克莱默夫妇》
Oh, really? So not Sophie's Choice or Kramer vs. Kramer?
唱出那两部电影里任意一首歌♥ 你唱不出来
Sing one song from either of those movies. You can't.
你驳倒我了
You got me there.
我喜欢这部 或许只是因为是我母亲
Maybe I only like it 'cause my mom and I saw it
去世前两个月和我一起在百老汇看的
on Broadway a couple of months before she died.
现在你觉得这是部好剧了吗
Now do you think it's good?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也失去了我妈
I lost my mom too.
你当时几岁
How old were you?
我是12岁
I was 12.
20岁
20.
年代更近 更惨
It's more recent. Sadder.
我还没跟她说
抱歉 我不该看你短♥信♥
Oh, sorry. Uh, they're private.
你还好吧
You all right?
你有没有曾觉得 自己走错了路
Have you ever had the feeling you've gone down the wrong path?
你在途中做了一个错误的决定
Like, somewhere along the line you've made a bad choice
现在回头已经来不及了
and now it's too late to go back?
我每天都有这种感觉
I feel like that literally every day.
其实我不是演员
I'm not really an actor.
什么
What?
但你确实是巴基斯坦裔吧
But you are Pakistani, though, right?
是的 正宗的
Yes, very.
我是投资银行家
I'm an investment banker.
你一开始为什么要说谎
Why would you lie about that?
我讨厌我的工作 而且
Well, I hate my job, and...
我从小就想当演员
I've always wanted to act.
现在仍想当 但是
Still do, but...
我这辈子一直做出取悦其他人的决定
I guess I kept making decisions in my life
如今 像你说的
to please other people and, like you said,
已经来不及回头了
now it seems too late.
天啊 这是我的行李箱
Oh, my God, this is my suitcase!
我就坐在它上面
I've been sitting on it!
-什么 -我一直坐在它上面
- What? - I've been sitting on it!
我走了
Well, I'm off.
也许有一天我在西区看剧时
Uh, maybe one day I'll be watching a play
会看到你走上舞台
in the West End and you'll walk out onstage
我就会惊呼 "瞧 是行李箱男"
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表