剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Duffy, I know you have to go in there,
但我有话要和你说
but I really need to tell you something.
那也是我一天中最美好的时光
It's the best part of my day, too.
不不...等下 你在说什么
No, no, n‐‐ Sorry, what?
和你一起回Peath是我一天中最美妙的时光
Driving back to Peath with you is the best part of my day.
我知道我名下没有乡村别♥墅♥
And I know I don't, like, own a country home
或是信♥用♥卡♥
or a credit card,
但是就算世界那么大
but there is no other person in the entire world
我只想和你在一起
that I would rather spend time with than you.
我也是这么觉得
I feel the same way.
奥尔德里先生 出什么事了吗
Mr. Aldridge, is everything okay?
是的 你介意我进屋说话吗
Uh, yes. Do you mind if I come in?
我在这附近感觉不太安全
I don't feel exactly safe in this neighborhood.
-我们可是在诺丁山 -正因为如此
‐ We're in Notting Hill. ‐ Exactly.
玛雅在吗
Uh, where's Maya?
我今晚要做一个很艰难的决定
I have a very difficult decision to make tonight,
我需要她的帮助
and‐‐and I need her help.
我其实也不太清楚
I actually don't know.
她应该再过几个小时就会回来了
She's supposed to be home in a couple hours.
-你试过打给她了吗 -我打了几次了
- Have you tried calling her? ‐ Several times.
她不接我的电♥话♥ 说起来
She's ignoring my calls, which, by the way,
如果她还没辞职 我一定会因此辞了她
if she hadn't quit, I would fire her for.
慢着 你说"她辞职了"是什么意思
Wait. What do you mean she quit?
她今天拿到了纽约那份工作 然后就辞职了
She got that job in New York and quit today.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她一直试着想要跟我说的就是这事
That's what she's been trying to tell me.
我们能不能用我祖母的名字给她取名呢
Can we name her after my grandma?
哪一个 露茜还是多卡斯
Which one? Lucy or Dorcas?
我们得谈谈玛雅的事 速来我家
天
Oh, God.
我们得谈谈玛雅的事 速来我家
大事不妙
Oh, shit.
她知道玛雅和卡什的事了
She found out about Maya and Kash.
-我知道是什么事了 -是吗
‐ I know what this is about. ‐ You do?
玛雅和卡什 我刚才看到他们了
Maya and Kash. I just saw them.
所以我才跑回来
It's why I ran back.
等下 你其实是为了这事跑回来的
Wait. That's why you ran back?
当然 也是为了告诉你
Oh, and also to tell you
我对你有感觉
I had feelings for you, of course.
点名表决钟声已经响起了 先生
Uh, the division bell has rung, sir.
您还有八分钟的时间前去投票
Uh, you have eight minutes to make your way to the vote.
我知道什么是点名表决钟声 马♥克♥思♥
I know what the division bell means, Marcus.
我自打你在娘胎里时就已经在投票了
I've been voting since before you were born,
乔治·迈克尔那时还在歌♥唱女人
since George Michael sang about women.
好吧
Okay.
顺便说一句 我的父母也是移♥民♥
Oh, and just so you know, uh, my parents are immigrants.
马♥克♥思♥ 我都不知道
Oh, Marcus, I didn't know.
不必抱歉 他们就不该被允许进入这个国家
Oh, no, they should not have been let into the country.
很糟糕的人
Terrible people.
你做得没错 先生
Oh, no, you're doing the right thing, sir.
-他在这儿 他在这儿 -小点声 跟我来
‐ He's here. He's here. - Quiet. Follow me.
伯蒂 很高兴见到你
Bertie, lovely to see you.
待会儿见 回聊
I'll see you later. Catch you later.
安德鲁 谢天谢地你改变主意了
Andrew, thank God you've changed your mind.
很抱歉我之前一直叨叨你
Sorry I had to be such a nag earlier.
我都快成我妻子了
Who am I? My wife?
欢迎回家 伙计
Welcome home, mate.
这不是我的家
This is not my home.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
该死的 奥尔德里奇 你就不能换个男朋友
Damn it, Aldridge. Just find another boyfriend!
这和托尼没关系
This is not about Tony.
这关于成千上万的其他托尼们
It's about thousands of other Tony's
被迫生活在阴影中
who are forced to live in the shadows.
真实的人 有希望和梦想的人
Real people, people with hopes and dreams,
同样值得尊敬的人
who are no less deserving of dignity
他们比这走廊里的人都强
than‐‐than anyone else in this corridor!
我知道英国也在抗争
Oh, I know England is struggling,
但解决之道并不是把单纯把人们拒之门外
but the solution is not simply in keeping people out.
我们开放的时候正是我们巅峰的时候
We are at our best when we let people in.
像莫萨拉赫这样的人…
People like Mo Salah...
西格蒙德·弗洛伊德…
Sigmund Freud....
瑞塔·奥拉…
Rita Ora...
爱丁堡公爵
The Duke of Edinburgh.
如果你们真的关心英国的未来
If you really care about the future of Britain,
你们就不会关闭边界
you will not close Her borders,
相反…
but instead...
你会敞开心扉
you will open your hearts.
-看看你做的好事 -我已经下定决心
- See what you've done now? ‐ I've made my decision.
看看你做的好事
See what you've done now?
-你真无♥耻♥ 你真无♥耻♥ -谁扔的
‐ Shame on you! Shame on you! ‐ Who threw that?
经过一次有争议的投票
After a contentious vote,
政♥府♥的移♥民♥法案
the government has been defeated
未能通过
on its flagship hard borders bill.
一个孤独的保守派反叛者 安德鲁·奥尔德里奇
A lone conservative rebel, Andrew Aldridge,
投票反对他曾经拥护的议案
voted against the bill he once championed.
如果你不嫁给他 我就嫁了
Well, if you don't marry him now, I will.
嗨 很抱歉给你们大家打电♥话♥
Hey, sorry for calling you all over.
我只是…不知道该怎么办
I just‐‐I don't know what to do.
我对玛雅很失望
I'm crushed about Maya.
她告诉你了
She told you?
等等 她告诉你了吗
Wait. Did she tell you?
也不完全是
Uh, not exactly.
马♥克♥思♥告诉我的
I heard from Marcus.
很抱歉我没有早点告诉你
Also, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
我只是不想让你从我这里听到
I just didn't want you to hear it from me.
我是说 明显我很震惊
Well, I mean, obviously I'm shocked.
我只是想如果我们一起想办法
But I‐I just thought maybe if we were all together
也许我们可以阻止她
that we could figure out a way to stop her.
-有什么可以阻止的 -已经开始了
- What is there to stop? - It is on.
我声明下
Let the record show
我一个小时前才知道的
I only found out about this an hour ago,
当时我就想马上告诉你
and I wanted to tell you right away.
我不得不说 你竟然没生气
I have to say, you're taking it very well.
我知道她为什么这么做
Well, I mean, I get why she's doing it.
我只是…
I just...
真希望她没这么做
Really wish she wasn't.
我可不会这么大度
I would never be that forgiving
如果克雷格和我的前未婚妻上♥床♥
if Craig was sleeping with my ex‐fiancée.
什么
What?
等等 什么… 你在说什么
Wait, what‐‐what are‐‐ what are you talking about?
玛雅的领导刚过来
Uh, Maya's boss just came over here
告诉我她在纽约找到了工作
and told me that she got the job in New York
月底她就要搬过去了
and she's moving at the end of the month.
是的 我就是在说这事
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
是的 我们说的就是这事
Yeah, that's what we're talking about, too.
玛雅和卡什发生了什么事吗
Is something going on with Maya and Kash?
是的
Yes.
他们在一起了
They're together.
不可能
No.
那是不可能的
Th‐‐that's not possible.
她不会那样做的
She wouldn't do that.
小安 你在吗
Ains, you here?
大家好
Oh, hi, everyone.
你和卡什在约会吗
Are you dating Kash?
-什么 -告诉我真♥相♥
‐ What? ‐ Tell me the truth.
你和我前未婚夫上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping with my ex‐fiancé?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我一直想告诉你…
I have been trying to tell you for the last‐‐
不 别说了 我不想听
No, stop! I can't listen to this.
我们不是故意这么做的
We didn't mean for this to happen.
"我们"
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表