剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
星期五餐厅吃二十块两份套餐
to TGI Fridays for the 2-or-20 deals
还是指去夜店那种
or "out" like the club?
去夜店那种
Out like the club.
需要帮忙吗
Hey, uh, you need a hand?
奶奶要发火了
Nani's getting angry.
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
你之前说你没吃过奶油煎饼卷
You said you'd never had a cannoli.
对 我只在《教父》里见过
Yeah, I've only ever seen it in the, umn The Godfather.
-尝尝 -卡什 谢谢你
- Go on, then. - Oh, Kash, um, thank you.
知道吗 也没有很好吃
You know what? It's not that good.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
不过我喜欢你专程带来给我吃
But I love that you brought it for me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你嘴巴上有点...
Well... You, um... you've got a bit of...
不
Oh, no.
擦掉了吗
Um, did I get it?
没有 过来
Yeah, no. Come here.
带你女朋友来吗
我朋友今晚要去夜店
Hey, my friends are going to a club tonight.
你想去吗
Would you want to go?
就我跟你 不带我们的"监护人"吗
Oh, just, um, you and me without our chaperones?
对 就像真正的约会那样
Yeah, like a real date.
听着 这...
Um, uh, listen, this is
这个局面显然很让人沮丧
this is obviously a really frustration situation.
我并不为自己这段时间做的梦而感到骄傲
I'm not proud of the dreams I've been having.
但我们都同意了以这种方式约会
But we both agreed to doing it this way.
不 不 我只是 没想那么多
Yeah, no, no, I just... I wasn't thinking.
不过你和巴希尔应该去
Oh, but, um... but you and Bash should go.
不 不 不 没事 我下次再去
No, no, no, it's fine. I'll go another time.
老实说 没关系的 玩得开心
Honestly, it's fine. Have fun.
就是别做太西方化的事
Just don't do anything too Western.
好吗 这会让我困扰
Okay? It upsets me.
好 看看你奶奶喜不喜欢我的奶油煎饼卷
Right, let's see if your nani likes my cannolis.
她不会喜欢的
She won't.
好吧
Well...
这样挺好的
this is nice.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们要去夜店 你来吗
-克雷格在那 -好
- Oh, there's Craig. - Oh, great.
要命
Oh, shit.
卡什也在
There's Kash.
安斯丽又会发飙的
Ainsley's gonna flip the F out.
或许我们还是走吧
Maybe we should just go.
今晚是为了克雷格 况且我们来都来了
Well, tonight's about Craig, and we're already here.
你说得没错 克雷格才是主角
Yeah, you're right. It's about Craig.
好
Yeah.
-大伙好 -你好 玛雅
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Maya.
-达菲 -卡什
- Hey, Duffy. - Kash.
听着
Listen,
你今晚看起来很炸 懂我意思吗
you look bomb tonight, you know what I'm saying?
你要收割男士芳心了 知道吗
You're gonna clean up, you know?
她还在跟我约会呢
I still date her.
对 当然了
Oh, yeah, right. Of course you do, yeah.
-真的 -我去拿杯酒
- I do. - Uh, I'm gonna get a drink.
-你们有什么需要吗 -没有
- Does anybody need anything? - No need.
瓶酒服务 宝贝 VIP 朋友
Bottle service, baby. VIP, my friends.
当然不是给我
None for me, of course.
我有这瓶气泡苹果酒了
I'm on this sparkling apple juice.
啪啪啪啪 送给你们
Baaaamamam. For y'all.
不过我们可以AA吗
Yeah, do I... are we gonna split this five ways, though?
因为我可能只喝一杯
'Cause I'm probably only gonna get one drink, so?
别担心 哥们 公♥司♥报销
Don't sweat it, mate. We're putting this on the corporate card.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
需要我付钱吱个声
Let me know if I should pitch in.
我去找个本行自助取款机
I'll go find an ATM if it's affiliated with my bank.
-没这个必要 -我们去跳舞吧
- There's no need. - Should we dance?
-好 -我们应该去跳舞
- Yeah. - We should dance.
安斯丽不来吗
So, no Ainsley?
不来
No.
你好 珍玛
Oh, hey, Gemma!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我不只是安斯丽的朋友
Well, I'm not just Ainsley's friend, you know.
我是这个友谊团体的重要成员之一
I'm an essential part of this friendship group.
-当然了 -当然
- Oh, yeah.- Yeah.
不过他不是的 他来这干什么
He isn't, though. What's he doing here?
克雷格请他来的 真的很烦人
Craig invited him. It's really annoying.
我发誓 如果不是他给所有酒水买♥♥单
I swear, if he wasn't paying for all of the drinks,
我早让他滚了
I would tell him to get lost.
我们只准备跳跳舞 你想来吗
We were just gonna dance. Do you want to?
不 算了
Oh, no, I'm fine.
-我坐坐就好了 -不 不 不
- I'll just take a seat. - No, no, no, no, no.
不 珍玛 来吧
No, Gemma. Come on.
这不是鸡尾酒 这才是鸡尾酒
That's not a cocktail. This is a cocktail.
然后法缇玛的奶奶才发现她上的巴士
So then Fatima's nani realized she's on a bus
是去卡拉奇的 不去拉合尔
to Karachi, not Lahore,
她就是这样认识了她的丈夫
and that's how she met her husband.
真好 不是吗 你真幸运
Nice, isn't it? You're a lucky guy, you know.
法缇玛的奶奶是个疯子
Fatima's nani's a nut, brother.
抱歉 法缇玛是谁
Sorry, who's Fatima?
她是我们在清♥真♥寺认识的一个朋友
Uh, she's a friend of ours from the mosque.
你在《恋爱小屋》上的举动
What you did on Love Chalet
是我见过的最浪漫的事了
was one of the most romantic things I have ever seen.
我盯着我男朋友 我说"你就是垃圾"
I just looked at my boyfriend, and I was like, "you're shit."
在全国电视节目上
Man, well, it's better to sort all that out
一吐为快也挺好的
on national telly.
是我就绝不会拒绝你的求婚
I never would have turned down your proposal.
要不是她拒绝了 我也不会在这了 对吗
Well, if she hadn't, I wouldn't be here, would I?
美女们好 我叫巴希尔 又叫DJ前戏
Hi, there. The name's Basheer, aka DJ Foreplay.
你们对自己的手♥机♥套餐还满意吗
Are you ladies happy with your cell phone plans?
挺满意的
Um, yeah, I think we're all right.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
我们不禁注意到你们都在独舞
We couldn't help noticing youse girls dancing all on your own.
不是的 我男朋友去拿酒水了
We're not. My boyfriend's getting us drinks.
你的男朋友吗
Oh, your boyfriend, eh?
那我们在他回来前 给你们暖暖场
Well, then we'll keep you warm till he gets back.
-我们走了 -不用了 谢谢
- We're leaving now. - We're good, thank you.
就跳一支舞
Hey, just one dance, then.
我是好人 我保证
Hey! Hey! I'm a nice guy, I promise.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
男朋友回来了啊
Oh, the boyfriend returns.
有眼光 他很帅
Oh, good choice. He's so cute.
别碰他
Hey, hey! Don't touch him!
这在任何地方都算袭击 哥们
Hey, that's assault in any court in the land, pal!
是吗 女服务生能怎样啊
Yeah? And what's the waitress gonna do about it?
我先把这些酒放下
Well, first, I'll put down these drinks.
混♥蛋♥ 她们对你们没兴趣
Oy, dickhead, they're not interested.
识相点 赶紧滚
Take the hint and get out of here.
顺便带上你的小鸡鸡
And take your tiny little knob with you as well.
我们好像惹到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
We seem to have upset the terrorists.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯 那个保镖无缘无故推我的时候
Yeah, the bouncer really did a number on my shoulder.
把我肩膀弄得好疼
when he pushed me for no reason!
-你说什么 -你刚说什么
- What's that, then? - Well, what did you say?
拿着
Here.
放在这儿
Put this there.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
扶他上车
Well, help him in, man!
-克雷格 -好的
- Craig. - Okay, yeah.
慢慢来 不急
Come on, take your time. Take your time.
小心脚下
Watch your step. Watch your step.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表