剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
- You again? - God.
我们没有死刑
Just 'cause we don't have the death penalty
可并不意味着你可以为所欲为啊
doesn't mean you can do whatever you please.
不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
再有三次的话 我就要给你下警告了
Three more times, I'm giving you a warning.
什么 他们俩复合了
What? They're back together?
对 而且《恋爱小屋》想主办他们的婚礼
Yeah, and Love Chalet wants to host their wedding.
扎拉说她想要十五名伴娘身着透视装...
Zara said she wants, like, 15 bridesmaids in clear dresses--
我也不太确定... 不过她想坐南瓜马车
I don't know-- but she wants to arrive in a pumpkin carriage--
反正我也不会去婚礼
You know, I don't need all the tacky details
就不要跟我说这些无聊的细节了
of a wedding I'm not even gonna go to.
你没说要过来啊
I didn't know you were coming over.
我们能谈谈吗
Yeah, um, can we talk?
那个
So,
我们俩的关系最近有点怪怪的 是不是
things have been kinda weird between us lately, right?
不是我瞎想的吧
Like, I'm not imagining this?
我不知道 怎么个怪怪的了
I don't know. Weird like what?
那天晚上在俱乐部
Well, the other night at the club,
你把我扔下就走了 昨天呢
you just kinda left me, and then yesterday,
扎拉开玩笑说我们俩要结婚时
when Zara made that joke about us being married,
你足足有两分钟都没喘气
you stopped breathing for two whole minutes.
我只是完全没准备
It just took me by surprise.
我们才约会了几个星期而已
I mean, we've been dating for a few weeks.
听着
Look, um,
我们作为朋友相处得很好
you know, we're great as friends.
如果我们俩不合拍
And if we're not on the same page, um,
我们还可以做回好朋友啊
we could always just be friends.
怎么 你想分手
Wait, you wanna break up?
不 不 不 我没这么说
No. No, no, no. I'm not saying that.
我...
I...
不过
But
如果你并不是那么乐意
if you're not that into this,
那就算是吧
then yeah.
好吧
Okay, uh,
如果你是这么觉得的 我们就还是做朋友吧
if that's how you feel, let's just be friends.
好啊 行 行
Yeah, okay, cool. Cool.
别客气
Please.
是配合我爸爸糖尿病而做的低糖炸丸子
They're low-glycemic pakoras for Dad's diabetes.
我宁可缺一条腿也不想吃这玩意
I'd rather lose a leg than eat this crap.
卡什夫 你肯定明白伊克巴勒伊玛目来的目的
Kashif, you must know why Imam Iqbal is here.
你和法缇玛已经交往了有一个月了
You and Fatima have been seeing each other for a month.
我早应该见过她的父母了
I should have met her parents by now.
这是不是有点太快了
Doesn't that seem a little fast?
玛莎百货还允许试用九十天再退货呢
Even Marks & Spencer has a 90-day return policy.
法缇玛又不是Polo衫 儿子
Fatima is not a polo shirt, bacha.
是时候两边的家长坐下来讨论下一步了
It's time the families sat down and talked about next steps.
我可不能背上促成不光彩交往的名声
I can't get a reputation for facilitating sinful relations.
不光彩交往 我们连手都没碰过呢
Sinful relations? We haven't even held hands.
卡什 你不是挺喜欢法缇玛吗
Kash, you like Fatima, don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
她既聪明又漂亮
She's smart. She's beautiful.
我不喜欢的名人她也不喜欢
She hates the same celebrities I do.
-她什么都好 -那么...
- It's the whole package, really. - Well, then...
我不是想催你 儿子
I don't want to pressure you, bacha,
特别是你上次出的丑之后
especially after your last public humiliation.
可我真的想在死之前能抱上孙子
But I would really like to hold my grandchildren before I die,
可绝不是催你啊
but no pressure.
老兄 你根本配不上法缇玛
Dude, Fatima's out of your league.
你还犹豫什么啊
What's the problem?
那好吧
Okay,
就这样吧
let's do it.
我们见家长吧
Let's meet the parents.
宝贝 场地只能接纳两百人
Babe, the venue can only hold 200 people.
你的名单上有三百多了
You have over 300 on your list.
要我怎么办 克雷格
What am I supposed to do, Craig?
他们对我都有特殊意义 每个人都是
They're all special to me-- every one of them.
真的 佩妮·杰克逊是谁
Really? Who's Penny Jackson?
我妈妈这边八杆子打不着的一个表姐
My third cousin by marriage on my mother's side.
我们很亲的 我和她有二十年没见了
We're very close. I haven't seen her in 20 years.
好吧
Okay, well, uh,
我想我可以从我的名单上拿掉些人
I mean, I guess I can take some people off my list.
可只有三十个人啊
But there's only 30 names.
我没你那么受欢迎呗
Well, I guess I'm not as popular as you.
怎么了 克雷格
What's wrong? Craig?
有好多我想要出席婚礼的人
There's so many people
可根本不会来
I wanna come to wedding that won't be there.
-你是说你女儿 -对
- You mean your daughter? - Yeah.
也许她可以做花童...
Maybe she could be a flower girl--
比我那讨厌的侄女强多了
better than my bitch niece.
不行 我和茱莉亚保证过不去联♥系♥她
No, I promised Julia I wouldn't contact her.
我知道这不容易 可你要耐心点
I know it's hard, but be patient.
我敢打赌 过十年莫莉结婚时你一定会在场
I bet when Molly gets married in ten years, you'll be there.
十年 她现在才五岁
Ten years? She's only five.
没有爹的孩子早当家啊
Well, she doesn't have a dad.
安斯丽呢 也许你应该再给她打个电♥话♥
And what about Ainsley? Maybe you should try calling her again.
我打了不下十次了
I have a dozen times.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what more I can do.
你们选好中♥央♥饰品了吗
Did you pick centerpieces yet?
我喜欢那个羽毛的 可我有点担心
I liked the feathered ones, although I am concerned
有多少只孔雀的毛会被拔光
about how many peacocks will have to die.
没呢 我们讨论嘉宾名单了
No, we've moved on to the guest list,
说到这 既然安斯丽不来
which, by the way, Ainsley's not coming,
你可以带一个人来
so you can bring a plus one.
兄弟 真抱歉
Mate, I'm sorry.
都是因我而起的
That's my fault,
而这就让我更难以启齿了
which makes this somewhat awkward to ask.
我能带三个人吗
Could I have a plus three?
只有我们带监护人一同前来 法缇玛才能来
Fatima can only come if we bring our chaperones.
估计不行呢
Don't think so.
抱歉 卡什 我们没多余空位了
Sorry, Kash. We're at capacity.
扎拉 你发型师的发型师都能来
Zara, your hairdresser's hairdresser's coming.
-没问题 -谢了 兄弟
- It's fine. ‐ Thanks, man.
嗨
Um, hi.
嗨
Hi.
为什么达菲发了一张西尔维娅·普拉斯的照片
Why did Duffy post a picture of Sylvia Plath
下面还写着"目前心情"
and then write "Mood" Underneath?
嗯 我们算是分手了
Oh, yeah. We kinda broke up.
什么 你们分手了 怎么回事
What? You broke up? What happened?
没什么 就是事情没成呗
Nothing. It just didn't work out.
那么...另一个家伙是谁
So...who's the other guy?
-什么 -别装了
‐ What? ‐ Come on.
你谈恋爱总在该分手时软弱怯懦不分手
You always stay in relationships way longer than you should
除非心里有别人 所以赶紧招了吧 贱♥人♥
unless there's someone else, so spill it, bitch.
真没别人 是达菲甩了我
There's no other guy. Duffy dumped me.
他为什么要甩了你
Why would he dump you?
他也不是基佬啊 那么不会穿衣打扮
He can't be gay‐‐he dresses too bad.
是我的错
It was my fault.
我觉得他能看出来我对他没感觉
I think he could tell I wasn't feeling it,
所以他想放我走
and so he tried to let me off the hook.
连他分手的方式都是那么体贴
Even the way he broke up with me was nice.
-我感觉糟透了 - 不必
‐ I feel terrible. ‐ Don't.
强扭的瓜不甜
And you can't force yourself to feel something you don't feel.
我们之间总感觉少点什么
There was always something missing.
你懂吗 那种火花
You know, that spark?
就好像你们每次在一起
Like, you don't have to talk about it.
就算不说话 也能感觉得到它
You just feel it every time you're together.
我八年级和汤米·格里利在清洁工的储藏室里
I don't think I've felt that way since eighth grade
卿卿我我之后 就再没有过那种感觉了
when Tommy Greeley felt me up in the janitor's closet.
但我懂你的意思
But I know what you mean.
也许你应该考虑重振旗鼓
Maybe you should think about getting back out there.
-你是指约会之类的吗 -对
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表