剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
- So I'll see you there? - No, probably not, man.
-到时候见 -不 我还是不去了
- I'll see you there. - No, I don't think so.
-卡什 到时候见 -回头见 巴希
- Kash, I'ma see you there! - Later, Bash.
-很高兴见到你 -卡什 你一定要去
- Good to see you, man. - Kash, you're coming.
我需要见你一面
明天能一起喝个咖啡吗
操
Fuck.
-我需要跟你谈谈 -天呐 我光着身子呢
- I need to talk to you. - Oh, my God! I'm naked.
如果你不希望我看到你光着身子的样子
Well, if you don't want me to see you naked,
就别在我的浴缸里泡澡
don't take a bath in my tub.
但是Peath学校那边没有浴缸
But we don't have tubs at Peath
他们还逼迫老师使用学生的浴室
and they make the teachers use the boys' showers
淋浴头装得很低 我只能坐在凳子上冲洗
and showerheads are so low that I have to sit on a stool.
听着 我需要知道一些事
Look, I need to know something.
克雷格和玛雅在上大学时曾经互生情愫过吗
In college, did Craig and Maya ever have a thing?
什么 没有
What? No.
是我...比任何人都更了解克雷格
I'm the one that‐‐uh, that knows Craig better than anyone,
他跟玛雅之间从来没有任何男女私情
and there has never been anything with Maya.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们是多年的朋友 并且很有默契
They've been friends forever and have great chemistry.
实际上 我跟她之间更有默契
Actually, I have better chemistry with her.
我们开玩笑时 大家都觉得
When we banter, people are like,
"天呐 这难道是《吉尔莫女孩》吗"
"What? Is this the Gilmore Girls ?"
现在出现了一个很可疑的情况
Well, something dodgy's going on.
你看 我发现了这个项链
Look, I found this necklace.
显然是送给玛雅的
It's obviously for Maya.
好吧 别轻易下结论 好吗
Okay, let's not jump to any conclusions, okay?
M可能代表别的名字 比如 玛丽 梅根 莫妮卡
"M" Could mean anything: Mary, Meghan, Monica‐‐
都是女人 那并不能让我心里好受点
Those are other women. That doesn't make me feel better.
天呐 达菲
God, Duffy.
你怎么不直接问他呢
Why don't you just ask him?
因为我不希望他认为我是那种
Because I don't want him to think I'm some type
占有欲过强又多疑的女朋友
of ultra‐possessive paranoid girlfriend,
虽然我就是这种人 达菲
which, yes, obviously I am, Duffy!
但是 这么多名字以M开头的女人到处偷别人的男友
But who wouldn't be with all these Ms running around
谁不会变得多疑呢
stealing everyone's men?
你想让我找他谈谈吗
Do you want me to talk to him?
不
No.
别提项链的事
And don't mention the necklace.
肥皂泡漂走了 我看到你的阴♥茎♥了
The suds have moved. I've seen your penis.
天呐 搞什么鬼
Oh, God. What?
今晚 安斯丽的游戏之夜
爸 这电视机太烂了
Dad, this TV sucks.
我给你买♥♥的那台呢
What happened to the one I got you?
我送给清♥真♥寺认识的萨姆洛了
I gave it to Sumro from masjid.
他刚从巴基斯坦过来 很想念妻子
He's just moved from Pakistan and missed his wife,
我想着这样可以让他高兴起来
so I thought I could cheer him up.
我本来就把它送给一个想念妻子的
I already gave it to a Pakistani man
巴基斯坦人了 就是你
who misses his wife, you.
虽然你现在不觉得 但从长远来看
It may not feel like it, but in the long run,
或许这样是最好的
maybe this was for the best.
我明白 因为她不是穆♥斯♥林♥
I know, because she wasn't Muslim,
她也不会做煎饼
and she didn't know how to make roti.
不不不 因为冥冥之中有什么在告诉你
No, no, no, because something was telling you
这是不对的
this wasn't right.
尽管这很不容易 你还是听了
And even though it wasn't easy, you listened.
谢谢你 爸
Thanks, Dad.
我这有样东西 肯定能让你高兴起来
And now, I have something which will really cheer you up.
-《印度往事》 -不要 爸
- Lagaan. - No, Dad, no.
我都看过几百遍的《印度往事》了
Look, I've watched Lagaan 700 times.
那绝对无法让我高兴起来
It will definitely not cheer me up.
好吧 那我一个人看 我妻子去世了
Fine, I'll just watch it then. My wife is dead.
实际上 我今晚有安排
Actually, um, I've got plans tonight.
爱你
Love you.
"未去"不是一个词 你造个句试试
Uh, "Binta's" Not a word. Use it in a sentence.
我从「未去」听过歌♥剧
I've never "Binta" the opera.
不服她不行
Just give it to her.
好吧 三倍得分
Okay, yeah, that's a triple word score,
所以她赢了
so she just won.
好样的
Wow, good job.
好了 我要说段祝酒词
Okay, I'm gonna make a toast.
敬安斯丽
To Ainsley,
她经历了糟糕的一周
who's had a terrible week.
或许是一个女人能经历的最糟糕的一周
Maybe the worst week a woman can possibly have.
要除掉圣女贞德 玛丽·安托瓦内特
Well, Joan of Arc, Marie Antoinette,
基本上除掉所有1900年前的女人
basically any woman born before 1900...
但重点是 我们爱你
But the point is, is that we love you,
你一定会挺过去的
and you'll get through this.
我们会帮你挺过去的
We'll help you get through this.
卡什是个烂人
And Kash sucks.
卡什是个烂人
Kash sucks.
-是狐狸 -不 不对
- A fox! - No, no, no, no.
好吧 等等 是松鼠
Okay, wait, wait, a squirrel.
要怎么...那都不是词语啊
How do you say‐‐they're not supposed to be words.
-你简直是最不会画画的人 -我才不是
- You're the worst drawer‐ - I am not!
-你头发闻着有树木的清香 -什么
- Your hair smells woodsy. - What?
-是换了新洗发水吗 -树木的清香
- Is that a new shampoo? - Woodsy?
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
话说 我能问你一个关于昆汀的问题吗
Um, hey, can I ask you a question about Quentin?
你是说我那个没用的懒汉丈夫
You mean my useless husband who's too lazy
派对都懒得来 尽管这地方就在我们家街对面
to attend a party that is literally across the street?
好吧 他怎么了
Yes, what about him?
他生日时 你送了他什么礼物
What did you get him for his birthday?
一个纸镇
A paperweight.
很好 一个普通又实用的生日礼物
Right, a normal, practical birthday present.
我亲手把它刻成了小乌龟的形状
Well, I hand carved it in the shape of a pet tortoise
那是他小时候在肯尼亚养的宠物
from his boyhood in Kenya.
不好意思 我不知道我在干什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm doing here.
所以 我不该签那份协议 对吧
So, I shouldn't sign the papers, right?
扎拉是怎么想的
Well, what does Zara think?
克雷格 你还没告诉她吗
Craig, you still haven't told her?
-听我说 -天呐
- Look‐ - Oh, my God.
我女朋友可不是我的知己
My girlfriend is not my confidante.
我女朋友是那种需要用高档餐厅去打动
My girlfriend is who I impress with fancy restaurants
并且嘲笑我的七个笑话的人
and make laugh with my seven jokes.
但这种严肃的事 就需要你这样的朋友当参谋了
But this serious shit, this is why I have friends like you.
你需要考虑那个小女孩
I mean, you need to think about this little girl.
我有啊
I am.
谁不想要一个
I mean, who wouldn't want a dad
每个房♥间都有游戏机的老爸呢
who has a PlayStation in every room, huh?
我不确定
I don't know.
来 过来
Hey, come here.
是个帽子 不对 是...
It's a hat. Oh, it's a‐‐
明明是大镰刀
It's a scythe.
是扶手
Rail‐‐a rail.
你在听吗 我在说呢
Are you listening? I'm saying it.
你来了 这派对棒极了
You came! This party's kickin'!
见到你太高兴了 兄弟
So good to see you, bro.
当然了 兄弟 太好了
Of course, brother, yeah.
这是我的好兄弟 独一无二的卡什夫·汗来了
It's my guy, the one, the only, Kashif Khan in the apartment!
抱歉 他们以为你会是个女人 所以...
Sorry, they thought you were gonna be a lady, innit, so...
-你在干什么 -没什么 没什么
- What are you doing? - Nothing. Nothing.
就是 泰德给我发短♥信♥了
It's just, um, Ted texted me.
他过来了 想见我一面
He's in town, wants to see me.
-什么 -很疯狂 对吧
- What? - Crazy, right?
你千万千万别考虑
In no world are you ever thinking about
再见那家伙 除了在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上
seeing that guy again, except in The New York Times,
头条「大混♥蛋♥辞职了」
headline: "Asshole Resigns."
我显然不会去见他
I am obviously not going to see him.
我只是跟你说一下
I was just telling you,
因为他竟觉得我可能会去见他 这太搞笑了
because it's so hilarious he thinks I might.
不过他千里迢迢飞来伦敦
He did fly all the way to London.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表