剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Thank you.
我们终于定下了
Uh, we finally settled
教师工会的晚餐时间
on a time for the Teachers' Union dinner.
照理说他们空闲时间应该很多
You'd think their schedule would be more wide open,
毕竟下午2点15分就下班了
considering they finish work at 2:15.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
别告诉我你发现了我在油管上的R&B翻唱频道
Oh, don't tell me you found my YouTube channel of R&B covers.
别逼我唱歌♥哦
You-- Don't make me sing.
-*我的身体...* -闭嘴
- *My body--* - Shut up.
-好没礼貌 -安斯丽好像订婚了
- Rude. - I think Ainsley's engaged.
她不是拉黑你的图享网账号♥了吗
I thought she blocked you on Instagram?
是的 但我还关注着她的清洁女工
She did, but I still follow her cleaning lady.
你看 那是订婚戒指吧
Look, that's an engagement ring, right?
会不会是图章戒指呢
Could it be a signet ring?
她是秘密社团的成员吗
Is she part of a secret society?
罗比 你把球传给莱拉
Okay, Robbie, you pass to Lila.
莱拉 你假装要传到前场 其实传给莫莉
Lila, you fake a drive downfield and pass to Molly,
莫莉会在右翼等着 无人看守
who will be waiting open by the right post.
-都明白了吗 -不明白
- Okay, got it? - No.
这样好了
Okay, you know what?
你们都尽量往那边跑就是了
Why don't y'all just try to go that way?
-喂 -喂 我是玛雅
- Hello? - Hi, it's Maya.
别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up.
你知道我不应该跟你说话的
Now, you know I'm not supposed to be talking to you.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但你能不能就回答我一个问题
But can you just answer me one question?
安斯丽是不是订婚了
Is Ainsley engaged?
天呐
Oh, my God.
这是两个月前的事
It happened a couple of months ago.
布莱斯把戒指藏在了甜品里
Bryce hid the ring in a dessert.
她当时在节食 不小心把戒指丢掉了
She was on a diet and accidentally threw it out.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
她上一场婚礼 我是她的伴娘
I was her maid of honor at her last wedding...
现在我甚至不在她的生命中了
and now I'm not even part of her life.
我本来一直以为 时间久了
I just kept thinking after enough time,
她就会看我寄的信 并联♥系♥我 但是...
she'd read my letters and reach out, but...
看来那永远不可能发生了
I guess that's never going to happen.
说句公道话 你上了她第一任未婚夫
I mean, to be fair, you shagged her first fiancé.
不 不
No, no.
我知道她想念你
Hey, I know she misses you.
我也很想她
I miss her, too.
我想念你们每一个人
I miss all of you.
她的订婚派对在这周末举♥行♥
Her engagement party is this weekend.
我知道她绝对不会承认的
Now, I know she'd never admit it,
但她内心深处也希望你能来
but there's a part of her that wishes you were there.
我得先挂了
I got to go, though.
好
Okay.
-再见 克雷格 -再见 玛雅
- Bye, Craig. - Bye, Maya.
我也想念你
And I miss you, too.
我得去伦敦
I got to go to London.
安斯丽 布莱斯就是个宝
Ainsley, Bryce is a gem.
你很幸运能找到一个他这种年纪的男人
You're so lucky to have found a man his age
却没有一个憎恨你的青少年女儿
who doesn't have a teenage daughter who hates you.
对 他特别有男子汉气概
Yeah, and he's a real man's man, you know?
他叫我站直身板
He told me to stand up straight,
我很喜欢
and I was, like, really into it.
他真的特别棒 对吧
Oh, he's so great, isn't he?
至少我知道这一个不会把我丢在婚礼圣坛上
At least I know this one won't leave me at the altar
去上我最好的朋友
to bang my best friend.
是啊 我前几天
Yeah. I actually saw Kash's poster
还在地铁站看到卡什的海报了
at the Tube station the other day.
我不是要搭地铁啦
I mean, I wasn't taking the Tube.
只是进去躲开一个塑料朋友
I just ducked in to avoid a frenemy.
老天 那些海报超恶心的
Oh, God, aren't those posters the worst?
他在照片里拉长了脖子
He's doing that thing in the photo
装出一副很热切的样子 仿佛在说
where he cranes his neck all earnest like,
"别小瞧我 我可是货真价实的演员"
"Take me seriously. I'm a real actor."
恶心死了 谢谢
It's so gross. Oh, thanks.
是我妈打来
Oh, it's my mom.
八成是屁♥股♥坐到电♥话♥了 不过我还是接一下吧
I'm 80% sure this is a butt dial, but just in case...
好的
Okay.
你好啊 见到你很高兴
Oh, hey. It's nice to see you.
我也是 你是克雷格对吗
You too, eh-- Craig, isn't it?
没错
Yeah.
我们还没机会好好聊过呢
You know, we really haven't got a chance to talk.
对 是没有
No, we haven't.
我还是离开这尴尬现场吧
I'm gonna go ahead and get out of here.
-好的 -嗯
- Absolutely. - Yeah.
珍玛 我能跟你谈谈吗
Gemma, can I talk to you?
好啊
Yeah.
我得回趟家 回新泽西
I have to go home, um, to New Jersey.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
我念大学时 我妈不是大病了一场吗
You know how my mom was sick when I was in college?
是的
Yeah.
她现在旧病复发了 我得赶回去
Well, it came back, so, um, I have to go.
我回去收拾点行李就出发
I'm gonna pack and-- and head out
希望能买♥♥到机票
and try to find a flight,
我降落后再打给你
so I'll--I'll call you when I land.
好的 没问题 我很遗憾
Yes, of course. I'm so sorry.
没事的
Yeah, it's okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. ‐ Bye.
我跟珍玛说我们下周
Hey, so I was talking to Gemma
要去一家教堂看看
about that church we're touring next week,
她说他们不会让我把走道
and she said that they won't let me turn the aisle
改成一条河的 所以...
into a river, so...
你怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
你放不下卡什
You're obsessed with Kash.
什么
What?
你总是不停地提起他
You keep bringing him up all the time.
我没有
I do not.
你有
Yeah, you do‐‐
我们挑请帖时
w‐when we were picking out invitations,
今晚和你朋友在一起时
tonight with your friends,
上周我们去做情侣按♥摩♥时
last week when we were having a couples' massage.
我只是说他不喜欢按♥摩♥
Well, I was just saying that he didn't like getting massages
是因为他觉得这种事就是花钱装高贵
because he thinks they're transactional and bougie.
谁管他呢
Who cares?
安斯 你对他太念念不忘了
Ains, you're fixated.
自从我们开始筹划婚礼
Ever since we've been planning this wedding,
你就要求一切都得比和他的婚礼上的要好
you need everything to be better than it was with him.
他毁了我的生活 布莱斯
Well, he ruined my life, Bryce.
现在他在毁了我的生活
Well, now he's ruining mine.
我爱你 但我不想娶一个
I love you, but I don't want to be married to somebody
明显对自己前任魂牵梦萦的人
who's clearly still hung up on her ex.
我今晚回自己家睡
I'm gonna spend the night at my place.
布莱斯
Bryce.
你就这么走了
So you're just gonna leave?
回来得还真快
Well, that was fast.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我做不到
I can't.
安斯丽 求你了
Ainsley, please.
我很想你
I miss you so much.
我只想和你重归于好
I just want to make this right.
麻烦请到希思罗机场
Hey, Heathrow, please.
亨利四世第一部
在
Yep!
卡什 剧院后门有人找你
Kash, there's someone at the stage door to see you.
谢谢 兄弟
Cheers, mate.
卡什
Hi, Kash.
-你认识埃迪吗 -认识
Do you know Eddie? ‐ Uh, yeah.
我们是小雀斑粉丝
We're Red‐mayniacs,
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表