剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
- Like, just until I die? - I know, I'd love to.
但我明天必须回去
But I have to get back tomorrow.
泰德有点事
Ted has a thing.
是啊 有老婆
Yeah, a wife.
哈哈 真好笑啊
Oh, ha, ha, ha. Hilarious.
我都忘记银行家们有多逗了
I forgot how funny bankers are.
实际上 卡什真的很逗
Actually, Kash is really funny.
-他有时会给我发爆红的网络现象 -什么
- Sometimes he sends me memes. - What?
不 他才没有
No. No, he's not.
我才是公♥司♥最逗的人
I'm the funny one in the office.
大家经常说"快模仿一下丹泽尔"
Everyone's always like, "Do Denzel! Do Denzel!"
然后我就...
And I'm like...
我看见你了
I see you.
-我的兄弟 -天呐
- My man. - God.
你每次模仿他 都让我浑身难受
It genuinely upsets me when you do that.
-模仿得还不错啊 -简直糟透了
- It's not bad. - It's terrible.
-是棒极了 -我不喜欢
- It's great. - I do not like that.
说到卡什 他是什么情况
Uh, speaking of Kash, what's the deal?
-他是认真的吗 -谁知道呢
- Is he serious? - Oh, who knows?
我可不希望仓促做任何决定
I mean, the last thing I want to do is rush into anything.
他们在等你
They're ready for you.
-琼斯女士 -琼斯女士
- Ms. Jones! - Ms. Jones!
传言是真的吗
Are the rumors true?
很不幸 是的
Sadly, yes.
今天上午 斯宾塞参议员和他的妻子
As of this morning, Senator Spencer and his wife
正式分居了
have officially separated.
他们希望各位在此期间 能尊重他们的隐私
They ask that you respect their privacy during this trying time.
琼斯女士
Ms. Jones!
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What's wrong?
不好
Oh, no.
你不会是反悔了吧
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
因为你要是现在甩了我 那我情何以堪
'Cause now would be a really weird time to dump me.
不是 我只是从没想到这件事会成真
No, I just never thought it would happen.
你竟然真的这么做了
You actually did it,
现在我可以带着我的帅气参议员男友
and now I get to take my handsome senator boyfriend
去伦敦参加我最好朋友的婚礼了
to my best friend's wedding in London,
那可是全世界最美的城市
the most beautiful city in the world.
打住 你可是在和纽约州的参议员恋爱
Hey, you're dating a New York senator.
所以如果有人问你 你必须说最爱尤蒂卡市
So if anyone asks, your favorite city is Utica.
我心里一直在傻乐
I'm so stupidly happy.
但愿你的朋友们会喜欢我
I just hope your friends like me.
他们不会喜欢的
They won't.
但我们可以用余生来改变他们的想法
But we have the rest of our lives to work on that.
我派个车8点来接你
Okay, I'll send a car for 8:00.
-没问题 参议员 -再见
- You got it, Senator. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
天呐 你看电视了吗
Oh, my God, are you watching this?
是跟《单身汉》节目有关吗
Is this something about The Bachelor?
我跟你说过 黑人不看那个节目
I told you, black people don't watch that.
不 是泰德的事 快看新闻 他出轨了
No, it's Ted! Turn on the news! He was having an affair!
下面播报关于一条重大新闻的细节信息
Details coming in now on a breaking story.
新当选的参议员泰德·斯宾塞
It was revealed today that newly-elected senator Ted Spencer
今天突然被爆出有婚外情
has been involved in an extramarital affair.
天呐
Oh, God.
有消息称 丑闻女主角
Sources report the woman at the center of the scandal
是参议员手下的员工之一
is one of the senator's employees.
就在刚刚 她的身份被确认了
Just moments ago her identity was confirmed.
不要啊
Oh, no.
凯丽·哈思金斯 纽约大学的大二学生
Kaylee Haskins, an NYU sophomore.
哈思金斯是负责帮斯宾塞夫妇遛狗的
Haskins worked for Spencer and his wife as a dog walker.
不予置评 不予置评
No comment! No comment!
放尊重点 我在工作呢
Have some respect! I'm at work!
她对我毫无意义
她答应了
She said yes!
没错 我们深深相爱着
Yep! We're in love.
大家好啊
Hi, guys!
抱歉 经过上周的熨斗灾难之后
Sorry, uh, after last week's flatiron mishap,
我决定放弃当发型指导师了
I've decided to stop doing hair tutorials
而是专注于我的另一个兴趣所在 烹饪
and focus instead on another passion: cooking.
你好啊 宝贝
Ah, hey, babe.
这是什么气味 你放屁了吗
What's that smell? Did you fart?
我在直播呢 克雷格
I was live, Craig!
我在为我的Youtube频道拍美食烹饪直播呢
I'm doing a delicious cookery video for my YouTube channel.
烹饪 你只是煮蛋而已
Cooking? You just boiled eggs.
我根本不会做别的菜
I don't know how to do anything else.
你要去哪儿 婚礼几小时后就要开始了
Where are you going? The wedding's in a few hours.
我和玛雅打算快速去跑个步
Uh, me and Maya are just going for a quick run.
她因为泰德的事伤心欲绝
She's really in the dumps about Ted.
-真可怜 -是啊
- Poor girl. - Yeah.
当情妇真是太难了 偷偷摸摸的
It's really tough being a mistress. So much sneaking around.
当然 我并没有这种经历
Not that I would know.
是啊 我一定会告诉她你这话 让她"好受"点的
Yeah, I'll be sure to tell her that to make her feel better.
话说 你介不介意...
Hey, and by the way, do you mind--
帮你选套衣服 当然了 我爱你
Picking out an outfit? Yes, of course. I love you.
再见 宝贝
My boo.
再紧点 用力 纳吉
Tighter. Come on, Nigel.
吉尔斯
Oh, Giles.
你好 你什么时候来的
Hello. When did you get here?
我已经在家两天了 爸
I've been at home for two days, Daddy.
好极了 竟然在玩填字游戏
Splendid. Ah, Cragscross.
跟你说 你那所学校可是教了整整七代
You know, that school has taught seven generations
索普家的人如何成为真正的男人
of Thorpe-Bloods how to be men.
天呐 这不是乌龙茶
Oh, that's not oolong.
太恶心了 不是乌龙茶
Oh, that's awful. That's not oolong.
雷蒙娜 雷蒙娜 你在这儿啊
Ramona? Ramona, there you are.
这不是乌龙茶 我不能喝
This isn't oolong. I can't have it.
-让我嘴里有股怪味 -我叫你再勒紧点
- Makes my mouth weird. - I said tighter.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你确定你弄那么紧还能呼吸吗
You sure you can breathe in that lark?
等我死了再呼吸吧
I'll breathe when I'm dead.
说得好
Quite right.
走吧 哈维
Come on, Harvey.
他不仅是背着我出轨了
And it's not just that he cheated on me.
他还彻底毁了我的事业
He completely blew up my career.
我本来要给一个参议员当幕僚长的
I was supposed to be chief of staff for a senator!
现在我突然失去了一切
And now I've just lost everything.
-等等 闭嘴 -你叫我闭嘴
- Wait, shut up, shut up. - "Shut up"?
是你建议我们一起出来跑步
You're the one that told me we needed to go on this run
好好聊聊的
so we could talk.
没错 聊我的事
Yeah, about me.
-我们要去哪儿 -到这边来
- Where are we going? - Come over here.
怎么了
What?
看到那边踢足球的那些女孩了吗
See those girls over there playing soccer?
是的
Yeah.
看到穿红短裤那个了吗
See the one in the red shorts?
看到了 气氛越来越怪了
Yeah. Getting weirder.
那是我女儿
That's my daughter.
什么 我♥操♥啊
What? Wh--holy shit!
你竟然有个女儿 什么时候的事
You have a daughter? Since when?
大约一年前
About a year ago,
我收到一个叫茱莉亚的女人发来的脸书私信
I got a Facebook message from this woman, Julia,
她声称我刚搬来伦敦时 我们上过床
who claimed we hooked up when I first moved to London...
那可把范围一下子缩小到一百万女孩身上呢
Well, that narrows it down to a million girls.
还说我是她孩子的父亲
And that I'm the father of her kid.
她想问一下我的医疗病史
She just had questions about my medical history
因为她女儿患有哮喘
'cause her daughter has asthma.
但我回复之后 她那边就不回复了
But after I answered she stopped responding.
于是我雇了个人 一个月前终于找到了她
So I hired someone, and a month ago he found her.
现在 某些周六 大多数周六的时候
Now some Saturdays-most Saturdays--
我都会来这里
I come here.
你确定是那个女孩吗
And you're sure it's that girl?
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表