剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
我很荣幸跟您交谈 您是...
To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?
玛雅 这位是
Maya, to whom?
抱歉 这位是沃普尔女士
Sorry, uh, this is Ms. Walpole.
-是康纳斯女士 -对 是康纳斯女士
- Ms. Conners. - Oh, uh, yes, Ms. Conners.
她跟房♥东有点矛盾
She has a problem with her landlord.
-你确定吗 -很确定
- Are we sure? - Yes, absolutely.
康纳斯女士
So, Ms. Conners,
我不确定我们能告你房♥东偷♥窥♥
I'm not sure we can prosecute your landlord
因为是你裸着身子
for being a peeping Tom
去开门
if you answer the door in the nude.
为什么
Why not?
这里我来就行
I can take it from here.
好
Yeah.
某人今天状态不佳啊
Someone's off their game today.
你会告诉安德鲁吗
Are you gonna tell Andrew?
-再次害我被炒鱿鱼 -当然不会
- Try and get me fired again? - Of course not, no.
不过 万一他真的炒你鱿鱼
but, uh, on the off chance he does fire you,
我已经帮你从分类广♥告♥圈出了
I have highlighted some opportunities
你也许感兴趣的工作
in the classifieds I thought you might be interested in.
听说 老妈虾饺缺人
Uh, apparently, Big Mama's Shrimp Dump is hiring.
我觉得你很适合
I thought you'd be a perfect fit.
你到底有什么不满
What is your problem?
你
You.
我想拿回全薪
I want my whole salary back, okay?
我已经吃了好久超♥市♥特♥价♥处理的过期牛肉
I've been eating bruised steaks from the damaged food aisle.
我到小溪里洗衣服 知道吗
I--I washed my clothes in a stream, okay?
我跟精♥子♥银行的员工已经熟到互叫名字
I--I'm on first-name terms with the people at the sperm bank.
达菲
Duffy?
你怎么会来这
What are you doing here?
我本来在去葬礼的路上
Look, I was on my way to the funeral
但我有个疑问挥之不去 必须问问你
and something was bugging me, and I just had to ask.
什么事
What?
自从你母亲的葬礼后 你是不是再没参加过葬礼
Have you not been to a funeral since your mom's?
这是你今天不去参加的原因吗
I mean, is that why you're not coming today?
不是 我说了 我要工作
No, I told you. I am working.
好吧
Okay.
不过 你也没去参加你祖母的葬礼
But, you know, you bailed on your grandma's funeral too,
连我都去了
and even I was there.
当时我是教堂里唯一个白人男子
I was the only white guy in the church,
我打拍子只会打正拍 不会打反拍
and all my clapping was on the one and the three.
对不起 也许我错得离谱
I'm sorry. Maybe I'm totally off base.
你没错
You're not.
嗯
Yeah.
我妈葬礼那天是我这辈子最黑暗的一天
My mom's funeral was the worst day of my life.
我也希望今天能去参加 可是
And I wish I could go today, but...
我做不到
I can't.
葬礼只会让我伤心崩溃
It would just make me too sad.
可是
But...
或许为你妈妈感到难过也没关系
maybe it's okay to feel sad about your mom.
如果你今天想去葬礼怀念她
And if you wanna go today and think about her,
我会在场 我也会陪你一起想她
I'll be there, and I'll think about her too.
好吧 我去
Okay, I'll go.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 达菲
Thank you, Duffy.
没事
Yeah.
我得赶回家换身衣服
I just need to run home and change.
好 我们在那里见
Great. I'll see you there?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
-马♥克♥思♥ -我听见了
- Marcus-- - I heard.
快去 活儿我帮你干
Go. I'll cover for you.
真的吗 你不会出♥卖♥♥♥我
Really? You're not gonna sell me out?
我可说不好
I don't know, mate.
你去参加葬礼没准也会埋葬你的前程
Your funeral may just be your funeral.
你别无选择 只能相信我了
I guess you'll just have to trust me.
-坐这里好吗 -好
- Is this good? - Yeah.
记得给玛雅留个位子
Just save some room for Maya.
你确定她真的会来吗
Are you sure she's really coming?
我们可不能占座
Yeah, we can't be saving seats.
这里是最黄金的座位 就在孩子们后面
This is prime pew real estate-- right behind the kids,
视线无阻碍
clear sidelines.
她会来的
Yeah, she'll be here.
我是帕比 扎拉第二要好的朋友
立刻打给我
抱歉 各位 我得去打通电♥话♥
Sorry, guys. I--I gotta make a call.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
好得不得了
Better than okay.
昨天一架监控摄像砸到我腿上
A CCTV camera fell on my leg yesterday,
所以我即将收到政♥府♥寄来的
so I'm getting a pretty good check
高额赔偿金
from the government coming my way.
好吧 我现在在葬礼会场 有什么事
Okay, well, I'm at a funeral right now, so what's up?
-你能告诉我扎拉在哪吗 -不行 克雷格
- Can you tell me where Zara is? - No, Craig.
我想告诉你 但我不能说
I'm wanting to tell you, but I can't--
我有法律义务之类的
legalities and all that.
但如果你真想再见到扎拉
But if you do want to see Zara again,
今晚八点一定要待在家
make sure you're home tonight at 8:00.
八点 为什么 那时会发生什么
8:00? Why? What's happening then?
到时就知道了 克雷格
All will be revealed, Craig.
一切都会浮出水面
All will be revealed.
只剩这个座位了
This was the only seat.
没关系
Yeah, that's fine.
请起立
Please stand.
"挣扎和退却
"Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight
无知的军兵 夜战依然
"Where ignorant armies clash by night.
船身剧烈摇摆 闪电划破天空
"The ship did rock and lightning cracked
所有人惊恐万分
"And all the men afeared.
但索普船长坚毅地站着
"But Captain Thorpe stood rigidly
胡子上还挂着冰碴
"With ice flakes in his beard.
坚硬的船身和船长的希望
"The ship's great hull and captain's hopes
一起被冲撞到岩石上
"Were dashed upon the rocks.
索普再也见不到他的家乡
"Thorpe ne'er shall see his home again.
他从此停泊在...
"He moors...
天堂的码头"
at heaven's docks."
妈妈 到你了 祝顺利
Mum, it's your turn. Good luck.
我想感谢索普-布拉德家的人
I'd like to thank the Thorpe-Bloods for sharing
他们分享了很多家族传统
so many of their family traditions.
虽然我现在应该介绍风笛手
And while I'm supposed to introduce the bagpiper,
但我想改一下
I thought I would, instead,
说说我和昆汀
talk a little bit about Quentin and me
以及我们的小家庭
and our little family.
不过首先 大家先换衣服
But first, a costume change.
所有人座位底下
If you all look under your pews,
都有一件球衣 可以换上
you'll find shirts of your own to put on.
让我告诉大家昆汀热爱的事物
Let me tell you about something Quentin loved.
切尔西足球俱乐部
Chelsea Football Club.
没什么比这更能让他快乐 或生气
Nothing made him happier-- or angrier.
每到比赛日
I would leave notes for the neighbors
我都会提前给邻居留道歉字条
on match days pre-apologizing for the fireworks
因为如果球队赢了 他会爬上屋顶放烟花
he would shoot off our roof when they won,
或是如果球队输了 他会扯开嗓门骂脏话
or for the volume of his profanity when they lost.
我以前总是很怕他这样大声吵闹
I used to dread the racket he'd make.
但切尔西下次比赛的时候
But the next time Chelsea play...
恐怕我会很想念他大吼的声音
I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the sound of him yelling,
"裁判是不是瞎了 还是脑子长在屁♥眼♥里"
"Is the ref blind, or is his head just up his own ass?"
昆汀还很热爱音乐
Quentin also loved music.
所以我决定不奏家族赞美诗
So instead of playing the family hymn--
顺便说下 昆汀很讨厌这个
which Quentin hated, by the way--
我请四重奏乐队弹奏另一首歌♥
I've asked the quartet to play a different song--
是昆汀的最爱 《胜者为王》
Quentin's favorite, The Winner Takes It All.
我记得我们第一次约会时
I remember on our very first date,
收音机播了这首歌♥ 他当时转过来对我说
this song came on the radio and he turned to me and said,
"我觉得ABBA比披头士乐队牛多了"
"I think ABBA were way better than the bloody Beatles."
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表