剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
不过想想他们联手可以做出多么棒的圣诞专辑
But think of the wonderful Christmas album they would have made.
我很高兴你今晚来了 托尼
I'm glad you came tonight, Tony,
因为你值得被记住
because you're someone worth remembering.
我们要不要...
Uh, shall we, um...
失陪
Oh, excuse me.
这是我看过的最棒的演出
Hey, that was the greatest thing I've ever seen,
我可是看过78遍《芝加哥》
and I've seen Chicago 78 times.
安德鲁怎么说
And what did Andrew think?
他说我们今晚做了一件很重要的事
He said that we did something really important tonight.
我们 你昨天试图扼杀这个项目
We? You tried to kill this yesterday.
实地
Yes.
这证明了我们点子的强大
And it's a testament to the strength of our idea
而且最后成功了
that it succeeded nonetheless...
他来了
Oh, here he is!
-你表现不错 -谢了 弟弟
- Well, you didn't suck. - Thanks, bro.
-真棒 儿子 -谢谢爸爸
- Wonderful job, beta. - Thanks, Dad.
有爱好是好事 就像我和我的跳棋俱乐部
It good to have hobbies. Like me and my checkers club.
安斯丽 你还醒着吗
我之前很开心 但我想我们还是不要再见面了
卡洛琳 你还醒着吗
还是我 盖瑞特
保重 很高兴见到你
Take care. Good to see you.
再见
Bye.
嗨 我准备走了
Hi. I'm gonna head off.
我就是 我想说
But I just, I just wanted to say
你表现得很棒
you were really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
在你走之前
Uh, before you go,
我能带你去看样东西吗
can I show you something?
-是什么 -看
- What? - Look.
酷
Oh, cool.
我10岁时画的
I did it when I was 10.
我小时候基本算是住在这里
I basically lived here when I was a kid.
不错
Oh, that's nice.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我什么都没做
Oh, I didn't do anything.
你当然做了
Yes, you did.
你给了我再次表演的勇气
You gave me the courage to act again,
即使这只是社区剧院
even if it is only community theater.
我很开心 这全都因为你
I'm happy, and it's all because of you.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表