剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Well, where does your son like to hang out?
我不知道 他一年中大部分时间都在寄宿学校里
I don't know. He's at boarding school most of the year.
能不能联♥系♥下他的朋友
What about calling one of his friends?
我不认识他的任何朋友
I don't know any of his friends.
天呐 我真是个糟糕的母亲
Oh, God. I'm a terrible mother.
喂
Hello?
没错 我就是
Yes, this is she.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
不好意思 他在哪儿来着
Sorry, he's where?
-法缇玛 -卡什
- Fatima! - Kash.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
我们可以握手
We can shake hands.
好极了
Great.
我从15岁之后 就没在商场约会过了
I haven't been on a date in a shopping center since I was 15.
好吧 我觉得这是评估一个男人的最佳场所
Oh, yeah, well, I find it's the best place to size up a guy.
在荧光灯下立刻将他打量清楚比较好 所以...
You know, better to see him under the fluorescents right away, so...
好吧
Oh, right.
如此一来 今晚也不算彻底的损失
我认出这是之前接电♥话♥的那个声音了
I recognize that voice from the phone.
这是我奶奶 她是我的"监护者"
Yeah, this is my nani. She's, uh, my chaperone.
你的那位是迟到了吗
Is yours running late?
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. - Yes?
是的 他应该很快就到
Yes, uh, he should be here soon.
我来问一下
Let me just check in with him.
来一份香辣土豆饼和两份咖喱角
One aloo tikki and two punjabi samosas, please.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
天呐 我得走了
Shit, lady, I gotta go.
玛雅
Maya!
你听说我的好消息了吗
Have you heard my good news?
谢天谢地你把那颗痣祛除了
Thank God you got that mole removed.
-大家都好担心 -什么
- Everyone was worried. - What?
不 我的痣没问题 为什么大家都这么说
No, my mole's fine. Why does everybody keep saying that?
《纽约客》准备刊登我的文章了
They're gonna publish my story in The New Yorker.
达菲 那太棒了
Duffy, that's incredible.
-我真是太为你高兴了 -谢谢
- Oh, I am so happy for you. - Thank you.
我保证我一定会看的
I promise I will read it
不过要先等我完成这一大堆的工作
once I finish with this endless pile of work.
没事 你在忙什么
No worries. What are you working on?
我在为周日做准备
I'm prepping for Sunday.
我们要和安德鲁的240个选民见面
We're meeting with 240 of Andrew's constituents.
有趣的是 他们的年龄中值也是240岁
Interestingly enough, 240 is also their median age.
周日是昆汀的葬礼日 你不去吗
Sunday's Quentin's funeral. Are you not gonna go?
我去不了 我得工作
I can't. I have to work.
-你不能推掉工作吗 -不行
- And you can't get out of it? - No.
我才入职
I‐‐I just got this job.
我不会请假的
I'm not asking for time off.
好吧
Yeah.
话说 如果是因为跟你母亲去世有关
You know, because if it was about your mom or something
并且你想找人谈谈这事...
and you wanted to talk about it‐‐
跟我妈无关 我也不想谈论这事
It's not about my mom, and I don't want to talk about it.
-好吧 -好
- Right. - Okay.
给
These are for you.
纳兹尔在集市上中了奖 你知道奖品是什么吗
你朋友似乎跟我奶奶很聊得来
Your friend seems to really be hitting it off with my grandmother.
是啊 巴希尔最喜欢听关于羊的精彩故事了
Yeah, Basheer's a sucker for a good goat story.
话说 我看了你的简介
So I‐‐I read your profile.
你是个银行家
You're a‐‐a banker.
在我们继续深入之前
Before we get into this,
我觉得我应该把有关我的事都告诉你
I feel like I should put my cards on the table.
-好的 -我是个银行家 但我很讨厌这工作
- Okay. - I am a banker, but I hate it,
我一直想当个演员
and I've always wanted to be an actor.
并且 你需要知道
Also, you should know that
我最近刚和我的未婚妻分手
I, um, recently broke up with my fiancée
把她丢在了婚礼圣坛上
and left her at the altar.
天呐 我 我震惊了
Oh, my God. I'm‐‐I'm shocked.
如果这意味着我们没戏了 很抱歉
Sorry if that's a deal‐breaker.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我震惊的是 你竟然以为整个豪士罗区
I'm shocked that you think anyone in Hounslow
还有人没听说过你的婚礼灾难
didn't hear about your wedding imploding.
那些大婶们都拿你来做例子
Every auntie is using it as an example of the...
证明跟不同宗教信仰的人恋爱的危险
dangers of dating outside the faith.
-所以 你对这个没意见吗 -是的
- So you're fine with all that? - Yes.
我很遗憾你和你的未婚妻最终没能走到一起
I'm sorry it didn't work out with your fiancé
并且你讨厌你的工作
and you hate your job.
成年人的世界就是这样
Welcome to being an adult.
你以为我会因为第二天要做会计工作
You think I have trouble sleeping at night
头天晚上激动得睡不着觉吗
because I'm so excited to do accounting in the morning?
我做这工作
But I do it
是因为这样就有钱买♥♥我喜欢的酸奶冰淇淋
because it pays for my Froyo addiction.
或许这可以叫做"众口会一致"
I guess you could call that accounting for taste.
好恶心 玩文字游戏呢
Eww, no. Wordplay?
-不 别再这样了 -太过了吗
- No, don't do that again. - Too much?
法缇玛
Fatima.
他这双鞋看着像是内增高鞋
不 这是我的自然高度 我...
No, this is my natural height. I'm 5‐‐
告诉她我身高是1.8米
tell her I'm 5'11".
-别那样看着我 -把鞋脱掉
- Don't look at me like that. - Get them off.
-我没穿内增高鞋 -脱掉
- I'm not wearing lifts. - Off.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you with anything?
是的 我在找我儿子
Yes, I'm looking for my son.
算你走运 我们刚好有一个存货
Well, lucky for you, we have one of those in stock.
小号♥的 对吧
Size small, is it?
吉尔斯 我吓死了
Oh, Giles. Oh, I was so scared.
以后绝不能这样离家出走了
Never run away like that again.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Mum.
我不想惹你哭
I didn't want to make you cry,
但我需要一件新的切尔西队球服
but I had to get a new Chelsea shirt.
你非得今晚买♥♥吗 我都担心死了
And you had to do that tonight? I was worried sick.
如果我儿子支持切尔西队 我也会很担心
I'd be worried too if my son supported Chelsea.
你能别来打扰我们吗
Look, can you leave us alone?
你的"正"能量真是让我受够了
I've had quite enough of your "Up" Energy.
爷爷把我的切尔西队球服扔了
Granddad threw out my Chelsea shirt.
我想穿去葬礼
I wanted to wear one to the funeral.
抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, darling,
但穿球衣去葬礼不太合适
but that's just not appropriate for a funeral.
再说奶奶已经给你买♥♥了那套好西装
And Granny already bought you that nice suit.
但切尔西是爸爸最喜欢的球队
But Chelsea was Dad's favorite team.
葬礼上每个安排听起来都好无聊
Everything at the funeral sounds so boring.
爸爸最讨厌无聊的东西了
Dad hated boring things.
我想着如果我穿球衣
I thought if I wore this,
至少在他葬礼上有一样他喜欢的东西
there'd at least be one thing he liked at his funeral.
卡什夫 约会进行得怎么样
Kashif. How was your date?
意外地顺利 我之前质疑你 真抱歉
It was actually really great. I'm sorry I doubted you.
我很久没遇到像法缇玛这么有个性的女孩了
Fatima's one of the coolest girls I've met in a long time.
-我就想跟你说声谢谢 -太好了
- I just wanted to thank you. - Well, that's wonderful.
我马上打电♥话♥给她父母
I--I'll call her parents immediately.
等等 "打电♥话♥给她父母"
Hang on, "Call her parents"?
第一次见面很顺利
Well, the first meeting went well,
现在我该安排你父亲和她父母见面了
so now I set up a meeting for your father to talk to her parents
看看你们两家人合不合得来
to see if the families like each other.
为什么现在就见面
Why are we doing that now?
我只跟她出去逛过一次...
I only went on one walk with her--
连我们看剧品味是否相投都不知道
don't even know if we like the same TV.
现在搞清楚 总比到婚礼上
Better to find out now than to have your families
两家人才在自助餐队伍上大打出手要好
fighting in the buffet line at the wedding.
这么快就说到婚礼了吗
"Wedding"? Already?
不 我已经办过一次婚礼了 结果很糟糕
No, I already had a wedding. It went really badly.
我又不知道
I wouldn't know.
没人邀请我去
I wasn't invited.
其实 我又仔细想了一下
You know what, now that I think about it,
我不想再约第二次见面了
I'm not really interested in a second date.
不管怎么说 谢谢了
Thanks anyway.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表