剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
but, yes, most of the office is bugged.
你为我说了好话
You gave me a good recommendation?
是啊 除了经常
Yes, well, despite the, uh, frequent lapses
没由头地教育人和自顾自的滔滔不绝
into baseless sermonizing and self-help babble,
其实你干得不错
you're good at your job.
谢谢
Thank you.
而我也受益匪浅 先生
And I've learned a lot from you, sir.
您是个好人
You're a good man.
今晚您的投票是正确的
You're doing the right thing tonight-- with the vote.
太好了 一个共♥产♥党给我肯定
Oh, good. Assurances from a Communist.
我会想念您的
I'm gonna miss you.
甚至包括马♥克♥思♥
And even Marcus.
他欠你一个谢谢 我本来要炒了他的
He owes you a thank-you. I was going to fire him.
可现在我不能了
But now I can't.
宝贝 我们把眼罩给拿掉好不好
Babe, can we just take off the blindfold?
我知道我们在哪
I know where we are.
我听到公交车报站说 "海德公园"
I just heard a bus say, "Hyde Park."
别再破坏这惊喜了
Stop ruining the surprise.
好吧
Okay.
宝贝 我们不能来这
Baby, we can't be here.
我和茱莉亚保证过不来莫莉的比赛的
I- I promised Julia I wouldn't go to Molly's games.
我和她谈过了
I talked to her.
她说你可以来这一次
She said you can come this one time.
不过 你不能惹人注意
You've got to keep a low profile, though.
谢谢 小扎
Thanks, Zar.
我靠 我们都已经落后了
Oh, shit! We're losing already!
我靠 我们都已经落后了
Oh, shit. We're losing already.
-你跟她说了吗 -没有
- Hey, did you tell her? - No.
她昨晚去布莱斯家过夜了
She stayed at Bryce's last night.
但我确实拿到了工作
But I did get the job.
我的天 恭喜啊 我就知道你行
Oh, my God. Congratulations. I knew you would.
我已经迫不及待想要带你看看纽约了
I can't wait to show you New York.
和伦敦很像 只是有百吉饼
It's just like London but with bagels,
另外有时候你会碰见马修·布罗德里克
and sometimes you see Matthew Broderick.
我有个好消息和一个坏消息
Well, um, I have good news and bad news.
好消息是
The good news is
今晚我会带你去个特别棒的地方去庆祝
I'm gonna take you somewhere awesome to celebrate tonight.
坏消息是...
The bad news is...
我恐怕不能和你去纽约了
I don't think I can come to New York with you.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
我弟弟觉得我要抛弃他
My brother thinks I'm abandoning him.
而我爸爸还是不和我说话
And my dad still won't talk to me.
我就是... 就是觉得现在我不能抛下他们
I just-- I just don't think I can leave them right now.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没关系 我理解
It's okay. Uh, I understand.
我也不是一定要接受这份工作
You know, I don't have to take this job.
不 别这样
No, no, come on,
你不要为了个男的把你的事业给搁置了
you are not putting your career on hold for a man.
我们都在巴希尔家看过《贤妻》
We all watched The Wife at Basheer's.
我明白
I know.
那么...
So...
我们要搞异地恋了
we'll do the long-distance thing
直到你把家里的事理清楚
until you get your family stuff sorted out?
我一有机会就去看你
And I'll come visit as much as I can.
我们能成的
We'll make it work.
我们能成的
We'll make it work.
那就今晚见了
So I'll see you tonight, then.
劳埃德·乔治认识家父
Lloyd George knew my father.
家父也认识劳埃德·乔治
Father knew Lloyd George.
我们从来没怀疑过你
We never doubted you.
好消息 奥尔德里奇 我们的票够了
Good news, Aldridge-- we have the votes.
-移♥民♥法案今晚将会通过 -说得对
- Hard borders will pass tonight. - Hear, hear!
很抱歉 部长
Uh, I'm sorry, Minister,
可是苏格兰的反叛者呢
but what about the Scottish rebels?
安格斯和费格斯和我保证过他们会投反对票的
Angus and Fergus assured me they were voting no.
我们运气好
We got lucky.
我把这些苏格兰议员给拉回来了
I was able to pull the Scottish MPs
条件是保证安排詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊和他们见面
by promising them a James McAvoy meet and greet.
现在 大家享受这法国香槟吧
Now, enjoy this French champagne, boys.
以后想要运货过边境
It's the last thing they'll be getting across the border
可就难了
for a long time.
如果我投反对票的话会造成很大♥麻♥烦吗
Would it be terribly inconvenient if I voted no?
是的 会有麻烦
Yes, it would be inconvenient.
我们只以一票领先
We have a majority of one.
没有你那一票 法案就通不过了
Without your vote, it won't pass.
你瞧
Uh, well, you see,
问题是我爱上了一个男人
the problem is I'm in love with a man‐‐
什么
What?
不 问题不在这
No, that's not the scandalous part.
我爱上了一个移♥民♥来的男人
I'm in love with a man who is an immigrant.
他打开了我的眼界
He has opened my eyes
开阔了我的心胸
and expanded my heart.
我不能做一件我明知是错误的事
I‐I can't do something I know is wrong,
即使这可能会...
even if there may be...
危及我的职业
professional consequences.
你还担心危及你的职业
You're worried about professional consequences?
工党自然会推举一名候选人
I mean, of course the party will put up
取代你的位置
a challenger to your seat,
你将永远退出政坛
and you'll be out of politics forever,
但我们政♥府♥所要承担的后果呢
but what of the consequences for our government?
整个英国呢
For Britain?
如果这项法案未能通过 工党也会垮台
If this bill goes down, the party goes down with it.
首相突然间就要面对不信任投票
Suddenly the Prime Minister is facing a vote of no confidence.
反对党就会上台
The opposition will swing into power
实行高税收 强势工会
and bring with them high taxes, strong unions,
以及废除君主制
and the abolition of the monarchy.
女王陛下就要无偿工作了
Her Majesty is working at a Payless!
那就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
不 并不见得
No, not particularly.
那就好
Good.
那这个词的被动态虚拟式呢
And what is the passive subjunctive?
Moveo
Moveo?
Movet
Movet?
我想念达菲老师了
I miss Mr. Duffy.
等下 你不是
Wait. You're not him
打扮成道菲特太太的达菲吧
in a Mrs. Doubtfire costume, are you?
吉尔斯 不要无礼
Giles, don't be rude.
Motit
Motit.
Movamo
Movamo?
Mobat
Mobat?
mobutt
Oh, mobutt.
好吧 今天就到这吧
All right, I believe we're done for the day.
我听说上一位老师包晚餐
I heard that the previous tutor was fed dinner
有时还会被邀请和家人一起看电视
and sometimes invited to watch television with the family.
我也能有一样的待遇吗
Can I expect the same hospitality,
还是说你不喜欢女人
or do you not like women?
这太没道理了
Oh! You know, this is crazy.
为什么足球老爸丹那个很逊的孩子在场上
Why is FootballDadDan not playing her
就不派她出场呢
when his lame kid is on the field?
很好的尝试 斯科特 很好的尝试
Good try, Scott. Very good try.
那根本不是很好的尝试
That's not a good try.
很好的尝试就说明你是在尝试 踢得并不好
A good try indicates that that there was a try.
好吧 莫莉似乎并不在意
Okay, well, Molly doesn't seem to mind.
那是因为她有团队精神
Yeah, because she's a team player.
你知道她遗传了我的体育精神
You know she gets her sportsmanship from me.
看 他把球踢进了自己的球门
Oh! Look, he scored on his own goal!
太扯了
It's bullshit!
怎么了 这太扯了
What? It's bullshit!
我刚只是说
I was just saying, uh, you know,
作为一个碰巧路过观看到这场比赛的陌生人来说
as‐‐as a stranger who happened upon this game,
这个教练没有派出最优秀的球员
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表