剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
*会让我的梦想成真*
* Would make my dreams come true *
我知道我只是伴娘
I know I'm only a bridesmaid,
但我想表达我的爱
but I wanted to express my love...
艾梅丽·桑德 出来吧
Emeli Sandé, get out here, girl!
*生平第一次*
* For once in my life *
*我不会让悲痛伤到我*
* I won't let sorrow hurt me *
*像往常那样*
* Not like it hurt me before *
*我第一次拥有*
* For once I have someone *
*一个不会离弃我的人*
* I know won't desert me *
*我不再孤单*
* I'm not alone anymore *
*我终于能说*
* For once I can say *
*这是我的 你不能夺走*
* This is mine, you can't take it *
*只要有爱 我就能成功*
* Long as I have love I know I can make it *
*生平第一次*
* For once in my life *
*终于出现了一个需要我的人*
* I have someone who needs me *
*生平第一次*
* For once in my life *
*需要我的人*
* Who needs me *
*终于出现了一个需要我的人*
* For once in my life *
恭喜
Congratulations.
祝你好运
Good luck.
天啊 表演太棒了
Jesus Christ, what a performance.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
现在有请
And now for the reading
新娘的美国好友玛雅为我们朗读
from "Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians,"
"保罗写给哥林多的第一封信"
the bride's friend from America: Maya.
很难超越刚才的表演
Tough act to follow.
我不知道我们还能唱歌♥
Didn't know we could sing.
爱是恒久忍♥耐
Love is patient.
又有恩慈
Love is kind.
爱很美妙
Love is great.
爱是盲目
Love is blind?
最初 上帝创造了爱
In the beginning, god created love.
谢谢主 你创造了爱
Thank you, oh, Lord, for love,
你最伟大的发明
thy greatest creation,
给了我们 你的孩子
given unto us, thy children.
谢谢你
Thank thou.
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
我看了一眼自己的生活
I take a look at my life
发现什么都不剩
and realize there's nothing left.
-《Gangsta's Paradise》 -是《Gangsta's Paradise》
- That Gangsta's Paradise? - That's Gangsta's Paradise.
只剩下了爱
Nothing left except love.
你只需要爱
All you need is love,
因为如果你不能爱自己
because if you can't love yourself,
怎么能爱上他人
how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?
大家一起说"阿门"
Can I get an "Amen"?
鲁保罗唱的 没人看...
RuPaul? Does no one here watch, uh--
请坐下
Please, just sit.
好
Yeah.
太糟了 糟糕透顶
Horrible. Just horrible.
你很棒
You were so great.
我觉得大家都很喜欢
I think everybody, like, really liked it.
请新郎新娘到前面来
And now, will the bride and groom please come forward?
上帝为证 你 卡什夫·汗
In the sight of God, do you, Kashif Khan,
愿意娶这个女人 安斯丽·霍华德
take this woman, Ainsley Howard,
成为你合法妻子吗
to be your lawfully wedded wife?
我
I, uh...
我
I...
想和你谈谈
would love to talk to you for a second.
什么
What?
我想和你谈谈
I just--I would love to talk to you.
到别处去
Somewhere else.
卡什 你在干什么
Kash, what are you doing?
年轻人 你愿意娶她作为你的妻子吗
Young man, do you take this woman to be your wife?
我想 我
I think--I just...
我好像不愿意
I don't think I do.
不愿意
I don't.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表