剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
and I'll be like, "Hey, it's suitcase guy."
但愿这是真的
I hope you're right.
下次在行李箱上绑条粉红丝带
Next time, put a pink ribbon on it.
你就不会认错了
So you know it's yours.
好的
Okay.
那么
Well...
再见了
bye.
可以啊 安斯丽
Damn, Ainsley.
你一定就是玛雅 我一直很想见你
You must be Maya. I've been dying to meet you.
我叫珍玛 我是安斯丽最好的朋友
My name's Gemma. I'm Ainsley's best friend.
快进来
Come on in.
安斯丽刚出去
Ainsley just nipped out to
买♥♥她生日派对的最后一些用品了
get some last-minute bits for her birthday party.
你别拘束
Make yourself at home.
-给我就行 -这是给安斯丽的
- Oh, here, let me take those. - It's for Ainsley.
奶油夹心蛋糕是她最爱吃的 英国买♥♥不到
Twinkies are her favorite and they don't have them here, so...
她现在戒糖 她不会吃的
Oh, she's off sugar. She won't eat these.
怎么可能 她念大学时一口气
Please, in college she'd pound like ten of these
能吞下十个
without even chewing.
原来你也是安斯丽的大学同学
Oh, were you at college with Ainsley, too?
我一直以为安斯丽 达菲和克雷格
I always thought of Ainsley, Duffy, and Craig
是大学三人组
as more of a trio.
不 我们四个总在一起
No, there were always four of us.
原谅我 我只是这么以为
Forgive me, I just assumed.
因为他们都搬来伦敦 把你丢下了
You know, because they all moved to London and left you behind.
我们一起在这上了一学期的课
Well, we all did a semester here
都想毕业后搬回来伦敦
and wanted to move back to London after graduation,
但我在纽约找到一份很理想的工作 便决定留在那
but I got a great job in New York and decided to stay.
那敢情好啊
Good for you.
我太喜欢我的孩子了 没法去工作
I love my child too much to work.
你和安斯丽是怎么认识的
And, uh, how--how do you and Ainsley know each other?
我就住在对面
Oh, I live across the street.
但我们之间的友谊远超普通的邻里之情
But our friendship transcends being mere neighbors.
安斯丽帮我熬过了一段...
Ainsley saw me through a very...
黑暗的日子
dark time.
我们当时正在翻新乡下的房♥子
We were renovating our country home
我选好的浴室瓷砖竟然停产了
and the bathroom tile I had selected was discontinued.
她是个很棒的人
She's an amazing person.
-我赞同 -我也赞同
- Yeah, I agree. - Me, too.
你不能赞同自己说的话
Well, you can't agree if you said it.
玛雅 你来了
Maya, you're here!
老天
Ooh, gosh!
我太激动了
Oh, I'm so excited!
该死
Oh, shit.
我现在戒糖了
I'm not really eating sugar right now.
没关系
That's okay.
你觉得我的剧装怎么样
What do you think of my costume?
你是要扮流浪汉吗
Are you a homeless man?
-是的话 就像极了 -什么 不是
- If so, you nailed it! - What? No.
我扮的是《情到深处》的劳埃德·杜布勒
Dude, I'm Lloyd Dobler from Say Anything...
你怎么会看不出来
How do you not know that?
我高中又没把所有时间都花在看电影上
I didn't spend all of high school watching movies.
我当年主要是玩体育和泡妹子
I played sports and hooked up with girls.
感觉你在针对我
That feels pointed.
听着 克雷格
Look, Craig...
我打给你 是要你为我打气
I called you for a pep talk, man.
我今晚要告诉玛雅
I'm gonna tell Maya tonight.
你确定吗 她还跟泰德在一起
You sure? 'Cause she's still with Ted.
没错 但泰德也还跟他老婆在一起
Yeah, and Ted's still with his wife.
玛雅多久才来一次伦敦
Look, how often does Maya come to London?
我觉得错过这次就没机会了
I feel like it's now or never.
好吧 哥们 你能行 你会成功的
Okay, dude. You got this. You got this.
你已经暗恋她十年了
You've liked her for ten years.
能跟你在一起是她的福气
She'd be lucky to be with you.
你已经不是当年宿舍里那个死宅了
You're not some nerd in a dorm anymore.
其实我现在仍然住在宿舍里 不过谢谢你
Well, actually, I still do live in a dorm, but thank you.
-这倒是真的 -克雷格
- That's true. - Craig?
我得挂了 你没问题的 达仔
I gotta go. You got this, my Duff.
多谢了 兄弟
All right, appreciate it, brother.
克雷格
Craig?
你怎么还没换衣服 派对快开始了
Why are you not dressed yet? The party's about to start.
你好美
You look great.
你扮的是性感酒馆女侍吗
Are you like a bar wench?
我是《魔法灰姑娘》 克雷格
I'm Ella Enchanted, Craig.
《魔法灰姑娘》啊 你怎么会看不出来
Ella Enchanted. How do you not know that?
完球
Oh, damn it.
我刚逗你的 扎拉 我当然知道你扮的是谁
I was just kidding, Zara! I knew what you were!
你有一个新的通知
你是克雷格·汤普森吗
2013年住在骑士桥拜沃特街上的薰衣草屋
是的 我当时住在那里 怎么了
克雷格
Craig!
赶紧把你的服装换上啊
Put your costume on!
不换也行 我们就说你扮的是
Or don't, and we'll just say you're
《全民情敌》里的威尔·史密斯
Will Smith in Hitch.
那是玛雅
That's Maya.
-挺漂亮 -丑死了
- Pretty. - Horrible.
还真是
Quite.
达菲 见到你我真是太高兴了
Duffy! Hi! I'm so happy to see you.
我也是 你看着挺不错
Me, too. You look so great.
可没人知道我这扮相的出处
No one gets my costume.
《爱情和篮球》里的莫妮卡
Monica from Love & Basketball.
我们在大一那年春天一起看的 记得吗
Yeah, we watched it spring freshman year. Remember?
我怎么能忘呢 我们干掉一箱的葡萄酒
Yeah, how could I forget? We killed that box of wine
然后我和凯尔上了床
and then I had sex with Kyle.
凯尔 我的室友 是啊
Kyle, my roommate. Right.
你想不想找个地方聊聊
Hey, do you want to go somewhere and talk?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
我先去拿点喝的 然后我去花♥园♥找你
Um, let me get us some drinks and I'll meet you in the garden.
太好了 一会儿见
Yes. No, yes, perfect. Okay, uh, see you soon.
给我来两杯吧
I'll have two of those.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-你好 -行李箱男 你好
- Hi. - Suitcase guy? Hi!
真不敢相信你居然在这
I can't believe you're here.
我也正想说呢
I was about to say the same thing.
我离开机场的时候就在想
When I left the airport I was thinking,
"这个人帮我找到了行李
"Wow, This guy helped me find my stupid suitcase
我都没有谢过他
and I didn't even thank him,
而我再也不会见到他了"
and now I'm never gonna see him again."
-可你居然在这 -是啊
- But here you are. - Yep.
那就谢谢了 我叫玛雅
So thank you. My name's Maya.
-"玛雅" -我的天
- "Maya"? - Oh, my God!
我在找你们两个呢
I was looking for you two!
卡什 这位是我的好朋友 玛雅
Kash, this is my best friend, Maya.
玛雅 他是我男朋友 卡什
Maya, this is my boyfriend, Kash.
等一下 他就是卡什
Wait--wait, this is Kash?
-你男朋友卡什 -对啊
- Your boyfriend Kash? - Yes.
-你怎么那么吃惊的样子 -我没有
- Why are you so surprised? - No, I'm not.
只是 当你听到"卡什"这名字
It's just, when you hear "Kash"
你脑子里想到的会是一个洛杉矶三流绕舌歌♥手
you think of, like, a bad LA rapper.
而不是个叫卡什的少数民族帅哥
Not, like, a nice ethnic Kash with a "K."
玛雅 卡什的父亲在机场工作
Ooh, Maya. Kash's father works at the airport.
也许他能帮你找到你遇到的那个帅哥
Maybe he could help you find that cute guy you met there.
我不记得和你说过那个了
Uh, I don't remember mentioning anything about that.
开什么玩笑 你都停不下来啊
Are you insane? You were gushing.
你说他是"焦糖色的瑞恩·高斯林"
She called him "Ryan Gosling dipped in caramel."
-什么 没有 -你说了
- What? No. - Yeah, you did.
你还说 "超级帅 可上"
You also said, "Super hot. Bangable."
我可没说过
I did not say that.
那... 那挺不错的
Uh, that's--that's very nice.
大玛
Big M!
克雷格 那外号♥我讨厌死了
Craig. I so hate that nickname.
你见过卡什了吗
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表